When No Woman Equals Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And while Ivanka felt badly for her husband, she also felt badly for herself. She was as horny as a goat and while masturbation was nice, it could not substitute for what she needed: a man's covetous looks, his hard body atop her, his dick driving inside her.

"Ms. Washington."

"Oh, I'm sorry, what was the question?"

* * * *

Zach, needing to borrow Rhonda and a faux boyfriend, had called Anna Richardson. They met a week later when Dr. Richardson was in New York to deliver a paper at conference. After a long afternoon Dr. Richardson was stepping out of the shower when she heard Zach hang up the phone. She checked the time and asked, "Was that your Mom?"

"Yeah, the subliminal messages worked perfectly; she called right on schedule. She and Dad were going to Hamilton on Friday night with the Johnsons, but Brenda Johnson just happened to start feeling sick, called Mom, cancelled, offered Mom the tickets. Mom, who just happened to be thinking that I've been moping around the house since Kathryn left town, called and asked if I could grab a date and go with them. I told her the good news, that Rhonda was in town, that I was going to take her to dinner that night to thank her for the help she gave me when I was an intern, that I'd love to take her to Hamilton."

Zach gestured to the table next to the bed. "I think that guy, Matthew, is perfect."

Dr. Richardson sat on the edge of the bed and picked up her tablet. "It's who I'd have chosen. He'll do what you need, the programming was especially effective on him, plus he's gorgeous, sweet, smart, twenty-five, and an Army Ranger to boot. He was my favorite intern until you came along."

* * * *

Wanting to shower and change before the show, Bob and Ivanka left their offices early, but by then the subliminal message, "YOU WILL ADORE RHONDA AND INVITE HER TO SPEND THE NIGHT," had already taken root. Once home, Bob told Ivanka the bad news, the urologist had confirmed the problem was not physical, something Bob already knew, he could still get it up for Trixie (although, thankfully, she never required more than five minutes) and prescribed Viagra which Bob would dutifully take over the following weeks and which would be no match for the millions of subliminal messages that had colonized his mind.

When Zach brought Rhonda to the apartment for drinks before the show neither Bob nor Ivanka were quite ready for what they saw. Although they knew they'd like her, they invariably liked Zach's girlfriends, Zach had told them she was Dr. Richardson's secretary and they imagined a young fun good-time girl, but undereducated for their brilliant son. Instead Rhonda was bright, well-dressed, articulate, and striking. When the discussion turned to Dr. Richardson's work, Rhonda demonstrated an intimate understanding of it; she was clearly more departmental administrator than secretary. At the theater Rhonda not only delighted in the show, but displayed a detailed knowledge of Alexander Hamilton's life, helping to place the musical's events in their historical context for her companions.

She was also, Ivanka noted, in her mid-thirties, only a few years younger than Ivanka herself. Kathryn hadn't been an aberration, her son preferred older woman. And they liked him, but why not, her Zach was uncommonly mature, bright, sweet and kind, good looking and, recalling Kathryn's happy face, apparently quite the lover.

* * * *

Back in the apartment, Ivanka had invited Rhonda to join them after the show, the women were in the kitchen pouring four glasses of wine. In the living room Bob said to Zach, "She's a beautiful woman Zach. How old is she?"

Zach said, "Thirty-four," then answered the unasked question, "I like them older Dad. There's less pretense, they're more experienced. And let's face it, I've lived with Mom all my life. I'm used to beautiful and sexy older women, it's my norm."

Distracted, his mind on the beautiful Rhonda, Bob said, "So you think your Mom's pretty?"

"Pretty, no Dad, Mom's stunning."

Ivanka and Rhonda joined them, they had one glass of wine, then another, and Ivanka, noticing the time, said, ""Rhonda, it's close to two in the morning and we've had a lot to drink. Instead of having Zach escort you back to your hotel, why don't you spend the night in our guest bedroom. I have pyjamas that will fit you."

After declining the offer as too generous, Rhonda assented.

* * * *

In their bedroom Ivanka and Robert checked messages. Flashing across Ivanka's screen was, "WATCH ZACH AND RHONDA TO SPEND THE NIGHT. IT WILL TURN YOU ON. YOUR SON IS A STUD." The subliminal message on Bob's screen was similar: "WATCH ZACH AND RHONDA. YOUR SON IS A STUD. YOU NO LONGER ARE."

Ivanka crawled into bed next to her husband and Robert, feeling inadequate, thinking about what Zach had said, decided to share it with his wife. She might enjoy the compliment.

"It seems our son likes older woman. I asked hm about it; he blamed it on you."

"What do you mean?"

"He said living around you has taught him that older women are beautiful."

"He really said that?"

"Sure did."

Smiling at the compliment - at least one man in the family appreciated her looks and how hard she worked to maintain them - Ivanka clicked off the light and wondered, was Zach in Rhonda's bed right now? Were they making love? She certainly would have at that age. She considered reaching for Bob's dick, trying to get him hard. But no, when it didn't, and it wouldn't, it would only shame him.

Bob was also thinking about sex. Earlier in the evening, staring at Rhonda, he'd hardened, but now in the company of his wife he was flaccid. He could tell she was aroused, hell, as of late she was always aroused, sneaking off to masturbate when she thought him asleep. He reached for his dick, stroked it, nothing happened. He knew the problem was in his head, he got it up for Trixie, but her needs were simple: happy to please her boss with a quick blow job or fast fuck. Ivanka, she was more complicated. At one time he'd been her guide and mentor in the business world, now she'd surpassed him there. In the bedroom it was even worse.

Still, he loved his wife, wanted to keep the marriage intact and, for the first time wondered: if he couldn't satisfy her, would she look for someone who could?

He thought about Kathryn's happy face. Zach didn't have any trouble performing. Was he in the guest bedroom right now, fucking Rhonda? Yeah, of course he was.

Ivanka felt him stir and said, "You having trouble sleeping?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think those two are..."

"Yeah."

"Would it be wrong to check on them?"

"Yeah, but I won't tell on you if you don't tell on me."

The guest bedroom door was open, not a lot, but enough. Rhonda was on all fours, Zach taking her from behind. She was no screamer, more of a whimperer, and her face was etched with joy as she whimpered through orgasm after orgasm.

Bob was hard. They hurried back to their bedroom, but after a dozen thrusts Bob's dick grew hyper-sensitive and he ejaculated. Humiliated, he apologized, but Ivanka said it was okay, kissed him, held him until she thought him asleep, then headed for the shower. Both of them knew exactly what she'd do in there.

* * * *

At breakfast the next morning Ivanka noted Zach and Rhonda's happy smiles, knew that's what a night of great sex does for you, felt a burst of frustration at her husband, would he ever make love to her like that again?

After eating Zach said he'd walk Rhonda back to her hotel. Ivanka checked the time, figured the two of them could get in one more roll in the hay before she had to check out. Bob, embarrassed afer last night, said he was going to the office to review the plans of an Idaho waste water treatment plant a competitor had bungled; Bob had been contacted about taking over the job.

Ivanka spent the next ninety minutes working with weights, the memory of Zach and Rhonda's intertwined bodies replaying in her mind, thinking about what Bob had said; was she really the reason Zach preferred older women? Kathryn had been a decade older than Zach and Rhonda only a few years younger than Ivanka herself. Zach did like them older; Ivanka wondered, could she, like Rhonda, still make an eighteen year old do a double-take?

She was scheduled to meet a friend for coffee. Checking the clock, seeing there was enough time, she stepped into the shower, masturbated, taking the edge off the ache in her loins, and put on black thigh high boots, leather pants, and a long sleeved blue and white stripped shirt, then checked herself in the mirror; it was the look she wanted, classy, elegant, and very sexy. She combed her hair back, grabbed some sunglasses, and turned off her computer and its subliminal message: "YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR SON THINKS YOUR ATTRACTIVE. IT WILL TURN YOU ON IF HE DOES."

Zach was downstairs. She told him she was going to a meeting, she'd be back in a few hours, and walked across the room, watching his eyes in the corner mirror. They followed her, took in her butt and legs. It was an admiring respectful look, held for a single beat too long, but he was looking.

Her husband had been right, Zach thought she was attractive.

* * * *

Displaying her extraordinary powers of concentration, Ivanka was fully focused during the meeting, but on both the way there and home she was troubled. When she saw Zach checking her out she felt it, an undeniable sexual charge.

* * * *

That night Ivanka knew she shouldn't, but did it anyway. She put on a sheer bra, one with substantial underwire support, and a purple dress that accented her spectacular curves. It also had a special feature, if she leaned forward in just the right way, someone sitting or standing in front of her could scan the top of her breasts. Long conscious of men's eyes on those breasts, she'd long ago learned when to offer a peak, and when not to do so.

Turning off her computer and its subliminal message, "DISPLAY YOURSELF TO ZACH, IT TURNS YOU ON," Ivanka told her husband she'd be waiting for him in Zach's room.

Zach's door was open. "Hello darling, I wanted to come say good night, we're going to the museum opening, we'll be out late."

Zach stood, said, "Have fun," scanned her up and down and said, "Mom, you look great."

She stepped towards him, kissed his cheek, said, "Thank you darling, it's nice to be appreciated," then bent down and pointed at something on his computer screen. "What's that?"

Zach leaned down to explain, but Ivanka didn't hear his answer. Instead, following the reflection of Zach's eyes in the screen, she saw them flash across her breasts, register happy surprise, then look back up, ready for hers when she turned back to him.

Her sex tingling, she leaned against the edge of Zach's desk, let a leg emerge from the slit of her dress, and said, "I really liked Rhonda. I hope we can get together with her again."

"I'm sure that can be arranged, but don't get to attached Mom, she's a short term thing."

"What do you mean?"

Zach paused, screwed up his face. He wanted his mother to press him to answer.

Ivanka bit, "What is it? Is she a Russian spy about to be deported?"

Zach sat down. "No Mom, its just a little, unconventional, I wouldn't want you to think less of her, or me."

She kissed the top of his head, giving him another peek, and said, "I promise I'll be open-minded."

"Well Rhonda has a boyfriend. His name is Matthew. He was an intern, like me, three years ago. He graduated last spring, went to Army Ranger school, finished first in his class. I've met him a few times, great dude. Well he and Rhonda have this...," Zach paused, took a second to find the right word, and said, "arrangement. They both really like..." another pause, another search, "they both have high sex-drives and don't see a reason to deny themselves. When he goes overseas they both chose a...," another pause, "companion, someone who understands the rules and limits. Rhonda and I got along great when I was interning, she heard Kathryn had left town, so she asked if I'd fill in. The weekend we went to Hamilton, she dropped Matthew off at the airport. He was headed for Afghanistan."

It would take all evening for Rhonda to process the thoughts flooding her brain: (a) Her son was no longer a boy, he was a man, a fully sexual being; (b) Her son, filling in for an Army Ranger, must be quite a lover; (c) The world had changed, people were constructing romantic and sexual relationships that suited their needs regardless of society or history's rules; and (d) Fidelity was no longer necessary, both Rhonda and Matthew accepted the other's need for sex.

At that moment, however, all Ivanka could think to do as Bob called for her was to say, "See you later son," kiss his cheek, turn to leave, and look in the mirror to catch Zach's eyes on her butt.

* * * *

Zach was asleep when Ivanka and Bob got home, which was good. After an evening of feeling men's eyes on her Ivanka's already exaggerated libido was on the warpath. She put on a sheer nightie that displayed her formidable charms and looked in the mirror. She was a beautiful woman at the peak of her sexual powers married to a man who couldn't perform and barely looked at her anymore. Maybe this was the night when Bob's fricking medicine would kick in, if not he could use his fingers.

Bob, who was in the shower, didn't need the nightie, he'd smelled his wife's arousal all evening. She was beautiful, she was sexy, every guy at the opening stared at her, but despite his best efforts in the shower his dick remained as flaccid as overcooked spaghetti. He didn't like using his fingers, but he knew he better.

They crawled into bed; his penis remained dormant; he masturbated her. Ivanka had an orgasm, not much of an orgasm, but an orgasm. When she thought he was asleep Bob heard her leave, knew where she was going, said nothing.

In the guest bedroom Ivanka placed the vibrator on her clitoris and trying, with little success, to push from her mind the image of Zach fucking Rhonda, brought herself to orgasm.

* * * *

The next morning, still embarrassed by last night, Bob said he'd skip breakfast, he needed to go to the office. Once there he called his secretary, then turned on his computer, but, unable to focus, aimlessly flipped from screen to screen. Flickering across all of them was a simple message: "YOU CAN NO LONGER SATISFY YOUR WIFE. SHE NEEDS A LOVER. SOMEONE WHO WILL NOT DESTROY YOUR MARRIAGE."

"Hey boss, you look distracted. How was the opening last night?"

"Fine, just fine."

Trixie came around his desk, turned off the computer, unzipped him, took him in her mouth.

* * * *

Ivanka, in her home office, was as distracted as her husband; she was thinking about Zach, about how displaying herself to him had turned her on, about how he'd fucked Rhonda, about how she visited those memories when she'd masturbated. She knew she needed to get laid, but Zach? Deciding to learn more about the feelings rippling through her she typed several searches into her computer, all of which had been suggested by the subliminal message flashing on its screen. What she found surprised her. There were sites full of stories about mothers and sons, brothers and sisters, there were chat rooms bulging with messages from men and women recounting their happy experiences with family love, there were organizations that advocated for incest, favored its legalization, and there was a new subliminal message: "AS ZACH FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE, YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO ZACH."

An hour later she turned off her computer. She felt better. While her reaction to her son's glances still troubled her, while they would not meet with society's approval, at least she wasn't alone.

She returned to her bedroom, dug her vibrator from the back of the lingerie drawer. This time, when thoughts of Zach crowded into her mind, she didn't fight them.

* * * *

Ivanka got into the elevator with three bags of take-out Korean food, then checked the time. She was fifteen minutes late, which was good, just in case Zach and Rhonda were late themselves, but there'd been no reason for caution. Freshly showered, shining a happy post-coital glow, Zach and Rhonda were setting up plates and silverware when Ivanka entered the apartment.

After they started eating Zach said, "Mom, Rhonda was wondering if she could ask a favor? Personally, I think it's a great idea."

"What is it Rhonda?"

"Zach's told me you know about our special arrangement - thanks for being cool about it. Well, I heard from Matthew yesterday, he'll be back Friday. I told him I'd met you, turns out he's a big fan. He said he uses your software, not the army's, to design temporary housing on missions. I think there's a little bit of a celebrity crush there too. I was wondering, would you mind meeting him, maybe having dinner with us when he gets back."

Ivanka, as patriotic as the next person and curious to meet the man for whom her son was pinch-hitting, ran Friday's schedule through her mind. She was available. Bob, however, had a late meeting with the urologist, hoping for some good news; Ivanka didn't want him to cancel that.

"I can make it. Bob's got an appointment, he may be late. There's one problem, however."

"What's that?"

"Well, I never told my husband about your special arrangement. He doesn't know there is a Matthew."

Zach said, "Don't worry Mom, I'll handle Dad."

* * * *

Late that night Ivanka was sitting on the couch, Kindle in hand, waiting for her son to come home from his final date with Rhonda, still having trouble accepting that Zach was not only okay with ending his dalliance with Rhonda, but was willing to entertain her boyfriend upon his return.

She heard him come in.

"Zach my darling, come sit with your mother."

"Hey Mom, you're up late."

"I wanted to make sure you're fine with meeting Matthew tomorrow. You and Rhonda get along so well, I can't imagine this will be easy for you."

Zach came around the couch, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her revealing nightie. Ivanka, who put it on hoping for this reaction, gestured for him to sit and, when she did, lay her leg across his lap.

"I can't say there's no regret, but Matthew's a great guy and I knew the rules when I started. And let's face it, a month with Rhonda is better than no Rhonda at all, it's been a blast."

Ivanka saw his point, why have rules that prevent you from getting what you want? They walked upstairs together and when Ivanka hugged her son she could smell the sex on him. He and Rhonda had gone out in style.

* * * *

The following evening Ivanka was taking her time, carefully applying her make-up, wanting to look her best. After all, Matthew had a hot date tonight, Zach should too. Wondering whether she should she wear her hair up or down she stuck her head out the door and called, "Zach darling."

From inside his room: "Yes Mom."

"Would you mind coming here, I need your help."

He came out of his room, dressed in loafers, khakis, and neatly pressed white shirt. After a sharp intake of breath, and meaning every word, Ivanka said, "You look wonderful!"

"Thanks Mom. You're looking good yourself."

She turned her back to him. "Thanks, can you zip me up?"

Placing a hand on her shoulder, he pulled the zipper up her back, and Ivanka, feeling a delicious shiver between her legs, said,"Thank you dear, you have a nice touch," then turned back to him, held her hair over her head, and said, "Would you prefer I wear it up or down?"

Zach tightened his jaw in concentration and said, "We're going to Chez Pierre, right?"

"Yes."

"Looks great both ways, but I'd say down."

Nodding her agreement, Ivanka said, "Now, would you help me pick out my shoes."

* * * *

Holding her son's hand, Ivanka spotted Rhonda and the striking young man next to her, catching their eyes with a nod of her head. By the time they reached the table Rhonda and Matthew were standing: the women hugged, the men shook hands, Matthew kissed Ivanka on the cheek, Zach did the same with Rhonda.