When No Woman Equals Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it happened. She jerked back up, pulled her breasts from his mouth, moved in large twitchy circles, and seeing a kaleidoscope of lights in her mind's eye, her body driven to the edge of her ability to withstand pleasure, she yelled "I'm fricking coming," and her entire body jittering and shaking, the orgasm she craved arrived, filling her with a bliss so perfect she'd have thought it impossible.

With an animal scream she toppled forward, eyes closed, breathing hard, her pretty face the picture of pleasure. Exhausted, she reached for her son's hand, squeezed it, brought it to her mouth, kissed it. Zach held her to him, but soon began to rock his hips into her and she started talking, her voice rising in pitch and speed: "It's never been like this. Your father..., never, never like this. We'll move his stuff out my darling, move your things in, but I'm sorry, I shouldn't bring him up, it's not the time to talk about him, not now. Let's talk about us. About your cock, how wonderful it is, how it feels so good inside me, it's like my pussy was designed for it. Can you get on top this time?"

"Between my mother's legs?"

"Oh yes my darling, where you belong."

Ivanka rolled over, Zach moving with her, ending up on top, his erection still buried inside her. Ivanka squeezed her cunt, nibbled on his ear and neck, and Zach started slow, grinding into her, the cock-head pressing on her g-spot, his pubic bone crushing her clit. She further spread her legs, offering him her body.

Accepting the offer, Zach withdrew his dick until only the crown was between her pussy lips, then thrust back, hard and fast, driving her ass into the bed. Ivanka, enthralled, pushed back, and her whimpers became moans and groans, growing louder with each penetration.

The walls of Ivanka's cunt tightened, trying to draw him back inside each time he pulled his cock from her tight wet pussy until Zach, his dick twitching furiously within her snug sex, sputtered, "Oh, fuck, Mom, I'm going... to..."

Her hands went to his ass, pulled him to her, and desperate for her son's seed, she clamped the walls of her pussy on him, wrapped her legs around his waist, and said, "Come inside me, come inside your mother."

Zach thrust into her with his remaining strength, his cock throbbed and jerked, then exploded. The fierce sensation spread from his cock and balls into his body. Ivanka brought her mouth to his, kissed him so hard her lips ached, but the pain could not slow her orgasm. As she felt his cum pour into her, Ivanka's pussy spasmed, squeezed, gripped, sucked on his dick. An earthquake in her core sent a tsunami crashing through her soul and as the orgasmic pleasure reverberated through her, her pussy, driven by instinct, clamped down. Zach spurted a final load inside her, then collapsed.

The world ceased to exist; there was only Zach and Ivanka. It was Ivanka who finally brought them back to reality; holding his face in her hands, she pressed her lips to his, told him she loved him. Zach rolled to the side, his softening dick slid from his mother's pussy, and he returned the kiss, his lips folding around hers. They fell asleep.

* * * *

The next morning, after an exquisite "69," Zach took Ivanka from behind and they drifted back to sleep. Zach was awakened by his mother's phone. Hearing her in the shower he rolled over, saw the call was from his father.

"Hey Dad."

"Hey son, I hope I didn't call too early, I didn't want to wake you guys up, but I was curious how it went last night?"

"We had a wonderful time; I think I did a great job in your place."

"I knew you would son. You make your mother happy?"

"Very, but why don't you ask her yourself, I hear her getting out of the shower."

Ivanka, dragging a towel across her chest, stuck her head out of the bathroom.

"Who's on the phone my darling."

"Dad."

Still slightly damp, Ivanka took the phone from her son and crawled onto the bed.

"Hello dear."

"I was calling to see how it went last night."

Cupping her hand to the back of Zach's head, Ivanka brought his mouth to her breast and said, "Oh my god dear, it was wonderful. Your son charmed everyone at the banquet and afterwards, well he's amazing, every bit the man we imagined he was; he took very good care of his mother. You'd be proud."

Zach dragged his tongue across her nipple; she let out a low moan.

Bob smiled. Everything was working out just fine. Now that his son had taken his place in his wife's bed, Zach would satisfy her needs. He didn't need to feel bad and there would be no messy affair to threaten their marriage.

"Well, it will be at least a week before I can get home, tell Zach I expect him to continue to take the best care of you. Now I'll leave you two alone, it sounds like your busy."

* * * *

Bob arrived at the apartment at 7:00 A.M. the following Sunday This opportunity for a quick trip home had come up unexpectedly and with the time difference, Bob had texted his wife; he didn't want to call and disturb she and Zach.

After checking the kitchen and dining room, both empty, Bob shouted once, then again, and with no response headed upstairs. In Zach's old bedroom Bob found his toiletries neatly laid out, his chest of drawers in the corner, and his clothes in the closet, organized just the way he liked. He looked out the window, there was a nice view. It was not as big and nice as his old bedroom, but it would do just fine.

At the end of the hall he lightly tapped the master bedroom door and, sans response, cracked it open and stuck his head in.

Ivanka, barely covered by a sheet, happy smile on her face, eyes closed, was lying on her side facing her son. Her head rested on his chest, her leg was draped over his, her hand on his crotch. Bob took a moment to admire his wife's beauty, she was in superb shape, and started to back out when Ivanka raised her head and in a sleepy whisper said, "Welcome home dear, this is a surprise."

He replied in a whisper. "The opportunity came up late last night, I didn't want to disturb you so I sent a text."

Ivanka rolled over, pulling the sheet with her to cover her body, and picked her phone off the side table. "So you did. As you can see, Zach and I were pre-occupied."

There was a low yawn and Zach cocked his head, stretched his arms, opened his eyes, and said, "Good morning Dad. When did you get in?"

"Just now."

Ivanka rolled over, kissed him, and said, "He sent a text."

Zach gestured to the foot of the bed and said, "Well, welcome home Dad. Please sit down."

Bob did, saying, "Thanks, it's good to be home. We met with the engineers yesterday, worked late into the night. One of them had chartered a jet, he had to get back right away. He invited me to ride with him. I'm going to meet with the subcontractors this week."

Ivanka said, "Its good to have you home dear. We moved your things into Zach's bedroom."

"Yeah, I saw. Thanks by the way, you made sure everything is just the way I like it."

Ivanka said, "You're welcome, Zach insists the changes here go smoothly," then turned to kiss her son and said, "Coffee my darling?"

"That'd be great Mom."

Ivanka held up her hand and turned her finger in a circle. Bob, with a good-natured, grin, she was his wife after all, stood, faced the door, his back to his wife, and she got out of the bed, put on her robe, and said to her husband, "Come dear, why don't you give me a hand, I want to hear all about your project."