When No Woman Equals Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivanka smiled, touched the tip of Bob's nose with a finger tip, and said, "Thank you dear. I'm lucky to have such an understanding husband."

* * * *

Wearing a short gown, Ivanka checked her hair, put on some lipstick, and headed downstairs. While she'd intended to bring Zach a cup of coffee in his room, she heard the coffee maker running and the animated voices of her son and husband. She walked by Zach, said good morning, dragging three fingers across his shoulders, poured two cups of coffee, placed them on the table before her men, kissed her son atop his head, fixed herself a cup, and returned, sitting next to her son, crossing her long legs, reaching Zach's hand.

"What are my two boys so excited about?"

Bob said, "The governor's office in Boise is getting a lot of political heat, they want me to fly out today. The governor wants to hold a press conference tonight, he wants to look like he's doing something.

"My first thought was I couldn't, your set to receive the Business Woman of the Year award tonight, but I mentioned it to Zach and he said he'd take you, go in my place, I mean if it's okay with you dear."

Ivanka squeezed Zach's hand and growled more than said, "Oh no, that would be perfect," then, thinking her response a bit too enthusiastic, wanting to spare her husband's feelings, turned to him and said, "Not that I won't miss you dear," before, face beaming, she added, "But I will have the handsomest sexiest date there."

Unoffended, Bob said, "Zach, take good care of your mother while I'm gone."

* * * *

Reaching behind her head, Ivanka undid her hair, letting it fall free. Several blonde strands drifting across her face. Eyes locked on Zach, Ivanka pushed a few aside as she walked towards him, brown eyes never wavering. Even her blinking was slow and controlled.

"I had a wonderful time tonight Zach, you were the perfect companion."

"Thanks Mom, I had a great time. After all, I had the foxiest date there."

She smiled, flashing perfectly straight white teeth between full lips, and nostrils flaring, kept advancing. When she reached him, gently flicking her head, shaking some hair from her face, she rested a hand on his chest, moved the other, slowly and seductively, to the back of his head, ran her fingers through his hair, pulled him to her with a lover's gentle insistence, and pressed her lips to his. Zach kissed her back. She moved into him, her breasts flattened on his chest, lips opened and closed, tongues flickered and tasted. One of his hands was in her hair, the other stroked her hip, moved to the middle of her back, returned to her hip.

When the kiss ended she stepped back, stared into his face, her almond shaped brown eyes intent on his, sucked her lower lip into her mouth, and said, "I want you. Your father can no longer satisfy me. I want you to take his place. You can have other women, of course, you're a young man, you need that, but I'd like it if you'd have me. I can be your bedrock, I'll support you at all times, in all things."

Zach moved his hand down, tangled his fingers in her dress, lifted it, exposed the smooth skin of her thighs while Ivanka added with a impish grin, "Although I should caution, I'm a very horny woman. I'll need serious attention."

"Dad's not gonna mind?"

"No my darling, we've discussed it, he knows it's time you took his place."

She kissed him again, took hold of his shirt, pulled it from his pants, played with his lean muscular stomach through his tee-shirt. Zach traced lines on her leg with a fingertip, moved his hand to the back of her thigh, wrapped a pinkie around a garter belt, and pulled her towards him. There mouths came together and her hand slid down his body. When she reached the stiff bulge in his pants she let out a gasp of pure desire and Zach shifted position. Ivanka undid his belt buckle, pulled down his zipper, reached inside. Hand trembling, she squeezed his cock, said with a happy sigh, "I know you'll think your mother a hopeless slut, but I've been thinking about this thing, dreaming about it, bringing myself off while imagining it inside me. From now on I belong to you."

"Then I want to see you mother."

She pulled her hand from his pants and turned around. Zach lowered the zipper of her dress, Ivanka slipped out of it, and lay it over the back of a chair. Zach stepped forward, ran a hand on the firm flesh of her thong covered butt, and said, "Why don't you turn around."

Ivanka took a deep breath, suddenly nervous - would he approve? - and did.

There'd been no reason to worry. Zach's eyes danced in delight. His mother, wearing a black bra and matching thong panties, garter belt, and stockings, was all he'd imagined. At his approving stare she smiled and pulled her panties aside. The face of her vagina glistened; drops of juice ran down her thighs; except for a neatly trimmed strip, she was hairless.

"I hope you like it, I shaved this morning."

Zach stepped closer, dragged a finger up her labia, brought it to his nose. She had a faint warm sweet aphrodisiac scent.

"I do, very much."

Ivanka leaned forward, kissed his lips, and Zach covered her sex with his hand and moved his mouth to her ear, whispered, "I love you." Ivanka let out a tiny moan, ran her hand though Zach's hair, tried to pull him to her for a kiss, but Zach gently resisted, his focus on his finger maneuvering up and down her slit, then pushing its way inside her.

He rotated the finger, caressing her swollen pussy lips, added a second finger. Ivanka gasped, then mewled, her son had the magic touch and aflame with desire, she again pulled on his head, brought his lips to hers. As her tongue entered his mouth she drove her sex onto his fingers. Groaning with weeks of pent-up desire, she humped her hips on his fingers, sucked on his tongue, imagined kissing him forever, but it was not to be, for his fingers were far to talented, to relentless, and her need for him to powerful. When his thumb found her clitoris she locked her hands around his neck, dropped her head back, and blonde hair swaying behind her, whimpering, "Oh yyyyeeeeeeessssssssss...," she rocketed over the edge, slumping back, riding out her orgasm leaning on the arm of the couch. Only Zach's hands on her hips kept her from slithering to the floor.

Zach stepped forward and Ivanka leaned into him, titled her head back, looked at him with a happy lustful stare, said, "Ohmigod, that was incredible," and wallowing in post orgasmic bliss, she slunk down to the rich rug on the floor and laid on her back. Zach took his place between her outstretched legs and pulled her panties down her thighs. Her pink vaginal lips had been pushed aside by the swollen inner lips. Zach placed four fingers on one side of her vagina and his thumb on the other, pressed the pussy lips together, kneaded them. Well lubricated, they glided effortlessly on each other, sending soft spasms of pleasure through Ivanka.

"So, so good, so good."

As Ivanka's writhing and whimpering grew more pronounced she pressed a hand to the back of his head and Zach buried his face in her pussy, driving his tongue into her. As her sweet savory juice cascaded down Zach's throat his tongue darted to her clit, played awhile, roamed across her labia, dove back inside her sex. Ivanka, in a state of bliss, sang his praises, let out jubilant moans and happy groans. Zach, stepping up his oral assault, focused on her clit, slapped it, over and over; implacable he drove three fingers deep into her sex.

Digging her fingers into his scalp, whipsawed by the pleasure of his mouth, Ivanka arched her back, thrust her sex into his face, gyrated her hips, shuddered, drew in a hard heavy breath, and came, yelling his name as sweet warm liquid gushed from her. She released his head, her body and arms flopped to the floor.

Zach smiled and slid up next to her prone body, admired his mother's splendid satiated form, undid the front clasp of her bra, peeled it away from her still heaving breasts. Full and round, they splayed slightly to the side, coming to a point at the nipples, which, in light of the size of her breasts, were strikingly small, pink in color, and surrounded by only sightly darker areolas.

Feeling like a silly school-girl wondering if the cute new boy in class thought her pretty, Ivanka searched his face for a sign of approval and said, "Do you like?"

"Very much. Mom you're beautiful, they're beautiful, awe inspiring. And I like the front clasp."

"Really? I wore it tonight, hoping you would."

"I do, I like you in sexy lingerie. We'll pick some out together."

Her heart quivering at the thought of visiting Manhattan's tonier boutiques in the company of her lover-son, Ivanka said, "I'd like that, your father..."

She stopped, unsure of how to talk about her husband with her son.

Zach understood. "Mom, our roles may have changed, but we're still a family. I love Dad, as long he understands his place, and mine, and yours, and we both know he will, everything will be fine."

Comforted, Ivanka sat up, curled her hand around Zach's neck, said, "I love you," and brought her mouth to his. Their tongues played and Zach's hands moved to her breasts, stroked the nipples. Amazed by his nimble tongue, wondering what else it could do, Ivanka cradled her breasts, offered them to him, and Zach closed his lips on an areola, flicked the stiff nipple, kneaded the other breast, her firm fat flesh molded itself to his strong fingers.

Moaning in delight, Ivanka undid his waist button, pushed his pants and boxers down his thighs, exposing his cock, and then, with a sharp inhale of breath, simply stared. She knew the cute adorable teenie weenie of her infant son would be gone, she'd expected that, but what had replaced it took her breath away. Thick and hard, big, warm, and powerful, large knobby head browner than the shaft, veins prominent and full of blood, it was the essence of a man, radiating strength and sexuality and power.

"My god Zach, it's beautiful."

Her son's dick was perfect. Why had she wasted so much time resisting her cravings for him? Why had her focus been on resuscitating her husband's under-performing member, which had only embarrassed him, when this was in the house? She said a silent thank you for her son, who would give her what she needed, for her husband, who'd understood and stepped out of the way, and for herself. She'd soon be making up for lost time.

"Zach, please sit on the couch."

Zach did so and Ivanka untied his shoes, pulled them off his feet, worked his pants and underwear off his legs. His dick swaying before her, she drew in a breath of deep desire, wrapped her fingers around the shaft, stroked it, up and down. When a drop of pre-cum appeared she, displaying her best mischievous grin, licked it off.

"You taste good. Let's get naked, we've got the place to ourselves."

Zach unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it and his tee-shirt from his body. Ivanka reached out, and Zach, a bit confused, handed them to her. Ivanka said, "Thank you," and pressed then to her face, savoring his strong scent, so thick and masculine she imagined you could drown in it, and said, "I love the way you smell." When another drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his cock she looked up, licked her lips, and added in her most seductive tone, "May I?"

Zach, leaning back against the couch, nodded yes and watched her press her breasts to his legs, lower her head, and close her lips around his cock-head. Focusing on the crown, holding it just inside her mouth, her tongue flicked, licked, swabbed and she reveled in his musky robust taste and the steady flow of pre-cum oozing from the head.

Zach let his eyes close, eliminating the visual, focusing on her warm wet mouth, the tight lips encircling his shaft, the tongue gliding on his skin. Ivanka moved down, swallowed more and more of him until the head of his cock reached the back of her mouth, where Ivanka, imagining him in her throat, held him, before retreating back up his length, her tongue sliding along his erection, gave her stretched jaw a chance to recover and again moved down, enveloping ever more of him until the cock-head was pressed to her throat.

Zach half-said, half-breathed, "Fuck," and considered pushing into her throat, but this, their first time, the build-up should be slower and more deliberate; there was no need to rush. There was also somewhere else he wanted to come.

He touched the side of her face with a gentle upward pressure, and Ivanka, her hyperactive tongue bathing the shaft and crown, let him slide between her lips with a loud pop, then turned her face to his, the look in her slender brown eyes, once that of a proud doting mother, had been replaced by pure animal desire, unalloyed sexual hunger.

Zach made a mental note, send Dr. Richardson a bouquet of flowers, and said, "I've wanted you for years mother."

Ivanka, rising on her knees, kissed his lips, his cheek, and replied, "I'm sorry I made you wait, but I also have a confession. That first night Rhonda stayed here, your father and I, we spied on you, watched you making love."

She kissed his nose.

"The way you fucked her, it was so primal, so raw. I couldn't get the images out of my mind. That's when it started, when I realized I wanted you, wanted you to take me in that way, I have ever since."

She kissed his forehead.

"I tried to dress in ways you'd liked, hoping you would want me to. I'd ask your father what he thought you might prefer and he'd tell me. Like I, he knew this day was coming."

She kissed his lips, just a peck.

"I've been waiting for this my darling, when you claim me as yours, when you occupy your father's bed."

Sliding back down, she cupped her breasts, held them so the pink nipples pointed directly at Zach, wrapped them around his dick. At Zach's happy, "'Fuck," she leaned forward and let a mouthful of spit ooze from between her lips. As it flowed down Zach began t fuck her tits, starting slowly, but soon moving with a steady rhythm. Zach, reveling in the firm supple soft skin encasing his manhood, leaned back and watched his mother's tongue leap from her mouth and swipe the cock-head each time it emerged from the mountains of tit-flesh.

Ivanka let another gob of spit drip onto his dick, said, "My boobs love your cock," rotated her breasts on the shaft, and took the swollen cock-head into the warmth of her mouth. Her lips were hot and wet, her tongue supple and soft, her breasts big and firm. His twitching erection dripped pre-cum.

She continued and Zach's jaw slackened, his body molded itself to the couch, and while the desire to come on her breasts was strong - Zach had spent years admiring those breasts - he signaled her to stop. With a pout, Ivanka did, his cock slithering from between her breasts as Ivanka glided onto the couch, rolled onto her back. Zach moved atop her, kissed her breasts, neck, and lips and she circled his body with her legs, pulled him to her. The tip of his cock rested on her pussy lips; he felt her warmth, the sticky flow of her juice. Ivanka dug her nails into his back, said, "It's time," shifted her hips, enveloping his cock-head with her pussy lips, plastered her mouth to his, and thrust herself onto him. Zach grabbed the couch frame with one hand, slid his other between them to her breast, and began to fuck her, the thick head of his cock battering her g-spot with each powerful thrust.

Ivanka grunted, this was what she needed. With each plunge she grabbed at her son's dick with the walls of her tight pussy, planted heated kisses on his face. When he kissed down her neck she arched her back, offered him her breasts. He took a thick nipple in his mouth and his thrusts intensified. Legs wrapped tightly around his waist, dragging her hands up his sides, she urged him on.

"Oh, this is it. Oh yes, fuck me Zach, fuck me."

They fucked hard and fast. Zach felt her body tremble, heard her throaty moans, buried his face in her neck, nipped and bit, moved his hand to her clit, thrummed it, quick circles, back-and-forth strokes. His balls were on fire, his mother's hot tight sex grabbing him, her intoxicating form below him. He was finally fucking his mother, the woman he dreamed about, lusted for, as long as he could remember, was his.

Ivanka was in the same heaven, the forbidden cock she'd been craving was inside her, she could feel it in the depths of hr soul. Her eyes shut, jaw clenched, lips pursed, pussy spasmed, and when she heard a grunt explode from Zach's chest, felt his cock twitching inside her, filling her with cum, she cried, "Oh god fricking yes," and her cunt exploded. Her pussy contracted on his dick and she was coming, coming, coming. And Zach, in the throes of his own orgasm, played her like a virtuoso, grinding his body into her, intensifying and prolonging her orgasm until she could take no more. She grabbed his face, said, "Please stop," stabbed her tongue into his mouth, and half-laughing half-crying exclaimed, "My god, that was amazing, it's never been so good."

Then, they were still awhile. Ivanka liked Zach's body atop hers, its warmth, its strength, its sweet sticky smell, the way they fit together. Finally murmuring, "I love you Zach," she kissed him, worked her cunt muscles, felt his semi-erect cock stiffen inside her, and Zach lifted himself on his forearms.

"Ready for more?"

"Oh yes."

Zach stood, held out his hand, helped Ivanka up. They kissed, Zach cupped her ass, lifted her from the floor. Ivanka wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, and leaned back. Zach took the proffered nipple into his mouth, lapped it with his tongue, buried his face in her breasts. Ivanka fitted the head of his cock to her vagina, pushed into him, and said, "Take me upstairs, to my bed. I changed the sheets this morning."

With each step up the stairs Ivanka thrust her hips into him, letting gravity help drive him deep into her body. She'd already come with a power and intensity she'd never felt before, but she craved more, certain her son would take her to places she'd never imagined.

When they reached the master bedroom Ivanka reached behind and, mind scrambled, took a second to find the doorknob. When she did they stumbled to the large bed, Ivanka rolled Zach onto his back and, with a stare hazy with pleasure, swung a leg over his hips, straddled him, reached for his penis, slimy and glistening, hard and throbbing, placed it on her vagina, ran a hand through her hair, said, "Oh Zach," and lowered herself onto him. When her pussy lips slid over the head she stopped and moved her hips in tiny circles, loving the feel of him poised at the entrance to her sex and, after a final slow rotation of her hips, took Zach inside her in a deliberate careful motion, wanting to savor every inch. Zach let out a deep sigh, reveling in the slippery pleasure of his mother's tight sex.

When she reached bottom she paused, looked to the mirror above her vanity, saw her and Zach's joined bodies. Zach, who had followed her gaze, turned his head, saw the image, and looked back to his mother as she said, ""Perhaps this room requires a few more mirrors. But that's for later, for now, let's fuck.

That, accompanied by wet slurping sounds, they did, their bodies glistening with sweat, exertion, and pleasure. Ivanka planted her hands on his chest, bent over, kissed him, pressed her massive tits to him, moved forward, dragged her breasts to Zach's face. Squeezing them together, he slathered the nipples with his tongue. Ivanka moaned, her breasts had never been this sensitive.

Wildly aroused, her cunt tightened on his cock and her groans evolved from provocative purrs to exclamatory shouts. Ivanka moved with expert precision, rocking back until only the tip of his cock remained inside her, then slid down his length, impaling herself on him. She dug her short nails into his shoulders, thrust faster and harder; her mouth fell open, but no sound came out.