All Comments on 'When Nothing Happens'

by lucky_hub

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Very well done story, thanks for taking the time to write and post it.

It makes those of us who write in to the same theme reluctant to post our attempts

tonyjoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

Good writing but the "Continue" not very realistic at all. More Ohhhh YESSSS

Only one thing would have been better. The introduction of her lover's bare cock and sperm into her (at her insistance,of course, because the condom was not comfortable for her),and a farewell bareback session in the morning just before her lover left and hubby came in the room to console her after her night of bliss. She was so worn out that when she went to sleep, she didn't even get up to clean herself up.

Also, a little surprise when she missed her period the next month and in nine months with a family addition that didn't look a thing like her husband. Everytime he looked at the kid for the next 21 years, he could have thought about that night and how they had made the decision together that, not knowing that hubby might be the father, that they would let her have the baby. He would jack off constantly just thinking about her with the father of her last child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story

well written and extremely erotic. I especially love this line...I try to set my wife up for a one night stand and she ends up picking up fucking superman...

But be prepared to be stormed by nay sayers. Good luck and I hope to see a lot more stories on here by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!

I think so many of us married guys think about our wives being sexually attractive to other men. This story is well done. Good plot. Thanks!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

well written, enjoyed the story, Like the fanasy but not the reality of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

I really liked the development of Lara's feelings from relutance, to enjoying her sexual encounter, and then the next mornings second thoughts about her one night stand and wanting the tape erased. The author leaves us with the idea that she would probably not do this again or would she? Great ending.

frontier81688frontier81688over 18 years ago
Great Story

Very well written, and very easy to follow...very realistic as well...

I feel the same way about my wife, and I hope that someday we can do something like this...

If you have more, please subit it!!

Thanks!

magmamanmagmamanover 18 years ago
Well done.

A nice erotic relating of a common theme, but easily up there with some of the best.

BareBackRider2BareBackRider2over 18 years ago
Loved it.... u sure thhis isnt MY wife?

Dude that was EXCELLENT!

I seldom read 3 pagers but yours had me hooked from line 1. And the wife... so much like my own. So reluctant, yet playful.

OMG that was sooo good.

THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb!

Excellent erotic tale, well written and nicely paced and developed. You do a wonderful job of exploring the psyche of the "Husband wants wife to play around" genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
iTS MIND BLOWING

You have really lived your life dear. And if your wife has insisted you to erase that tape indicates that she is fully faithful towards you. Don't bother about the negative remarks sent by anyone here. It comes out of jealousy.

You have really written that good. And would like to read more of your stories. So keep sending stories and enjoy your life / wife.

JackRabbit270JackRabbit270over 18 years ago
Very good

I thought it was really good. THere was no coercion or anything like that. The character development was subtly and deftly done. Excellent effort...you should write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best story i a long time

This story was great, well written,no corse vulgarity, you could feel yourself in the room. I hope to see more of his submissions, soon and often. Hope he doesnt' get writer's block

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Contact Info

Do you know Bill's number? My wife deserves to be fully satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best I have read in a while

I had to show this one to my wife who is very similar to the one in the story. She had me print it out. Hmmmm........

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow!

That story was so hot that I leaked and had to go to the men's room to clean myself up. Holy smokes! The only things I wish you would have added was the addition of the other gentleman around 1 am, with the husband being awakened to the sounds of his wife being tag-teamed for rounds 3 and 4. Also, a description of the wife taking the monster cock up her ass would have been super hot! Unfortunately, I don't think my khakis could have withstood that! Ha! I loved your writing style!

jjadlerjjadlerover 18 years ago
One word: WOW.

A remarkable piece of writing. Hot, suspenseful, fraught with all the same kind of things I'm sure I'd be feeling if I were in the same position. The sex was hot without being crass, and the pace was a delight to read. Total turn-on. Great writing, plain and simple.

And (if you can judge from the comment all the way at the bottom) as realistic as could possibly be. If it's a true story, bravo for taking an immense risk with delicious payoff. And if it's fiction, then congrats on weaving a brilliant illusion.

May my writing become as good as yours.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 18 years ago
Superb in every way!

Wonderful piece of writing. You turned the old let me watch you in a bar to see if you get hit on into an absolutely incredible story.

The way you wove stranger # 1 and # 2 into the story was masterful. You left open the possibility and I'd love to see a follow up with Lara and James.

WishBringerWishBringerover 18 years ago
Hot. Just plain hot.

Wonderful story. I am definitely going to be be referring back to this one when I am interested in a reluctant wife story! You NEED to write more like this!

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 18 years ago
Wow is the only word...

What a great story! Passion, erotica, tension, intrigue! I wish I could write this well!

Please feel free to write another!

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 18 years ago
A Little Too Real

Tension, worry, excitment, hot sex. This genre of stories can be very sexy and very troubling at the same time. I'm surprised that there haven't been a score of negative comments from the crowd that obviously hates this kind of story and always writes what a wimp the husband is, etc. It's hard to say exactly why we men fantasize about this, but we do. This story's setting is so real it's scary. Believeable hot sex with a stranger.

LadysManLadysManover 18 years ago
Great new story and writer!

This is the kind of story that inspires me to write. Awesome setup, very well thought-out and executed perfectly. I absolutely love this story! Please keep it up and keep the stories coming. I'd like to see a sequel or more stories similar to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

What a great story, good writing and good plot. I liked the hesitant wife finally giving in to her husband's fantasy and she enjoyed it. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

This is everything this sort of story should be.

Plausible characters who care about each other. A degree of reluctance. Hot sex. Happy ending.

Goes to show that even if a story isn't completely original and unique, if it's well executed it works.

Bravo.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A Cut Above

This story was well written and a cut above most stories of the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree, hot quality one

This is the kind of story I keep coming back to Literotica for - not necessarily for the cuckolding theme, but for the sensuality, the smouldering chemistry, the build-up and the primal coupling with the essence of innocence seemingly woven through the entire story.

This is ur first story on this site, lucky_hub, but I hope it won't be the last.

S-DesS-Desalmost 18 years ago
Have to agree

I'm not a big fan of husband's who desire to share their wives, but I thought you made this story hot and believable. Because she indicated no desire for a repeat performance, I guess she didn't crave it enough to ruin her marriage.

I'm not a fan of the ending. If she is thinking about doing it again, it's easy to imagine her doing it without him knowing, if the right situation presented itself. Pretty short leap to the end of their marriage. A little sad to think about, but I guess if people desire that, it's their business.

Well written, it was very entertaining. I loved him videotaping her without her knowing so you could do the scene in full.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story!

I liked this story very much. Good writing. The story captures the "I want to" versus "I'm scared to" so very well. I think that there are a bunch of us guys who would like to see our wives do the deed with another guy and come back to us with confidence.

I will be looking at your other stories.

LloydyLloydyabout 17 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely loved this story, really well written, realistic and something people can relate to. More!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Unintended humor

"Lara has indicated no desire to ever repeat that <i>faithful</i> night."

<br><br>

It seemed more like an <i>un</i>faithful night to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wish my wife would do this

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

AcatnamedsamAcatnamedsamalmost 14 years ago
Great!

I know this is an old story but never came across it before. I think its the best story I've read here, really does it for me!

mudhentwomudhentwoover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved your story. Wish my wife would try such an adventure!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 13 years ago
awesome story

thoroughly enjoyed your story. very believable, nice pace to it, and the sex scenes were outstanding!

I did want to hear though that the guy had secretly saved the video, that would be a nice sequel for him to pull it out on the one year anniversary and maybe get her interested in round 2!

AcatnamedsamAcatnamedsamover 13 years ago
Superb!

Great piece of writing, very erotic. A true lw story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best story

On lit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Magnificent

GREAT story. Among the very best I have read. Keep writing!

stanford_carlystanford_carlyalmost 13 years ago
Why haven't you made more stories?

This was amazing! I loved the amount of detail and how you build up the story. The sex was hot too. Please consider doing a sequel or another like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Hottest short story I ever read on lit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A mindless prattle of an asylum graduate.

Inept and full of grammatical errors. One of the worst on this here site !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

A really great LW story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

I also enjoyed this story. In fact I enjoyed it so much I am posting a comment. This is the first time I have ever posted a comment. Please write more! I especially enjoyed the end.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
YEAH----RIGHT----NOTHING HAPPENED

and I got the tape to prove it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nicely done

Great ending and nicely told story. Wonder if she ever did use that card and call James. Nicely written.

OOAAOOAAalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about new chapters? ;)

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Nicely paced, good characterizations, doesn't skimp on the action after a good setup...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GREAT story!

One of the best stories I have found on literotica. I suppose that quite a few of us guys like to think that our wives are desirable to others and that, on occasion, she goes the full route with a lucky fellow before returning home. This story had a good plot and was well written.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
You Know

I just don't get it. Why does a man who loves his wife want to see her fucked by another? I could say so much but why? I'll just leave with one question. Why?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 11 years ago
Those of us that DO 'get it' - will LOVE this story....

I did.

I thought it was fan-fucking-tastic!

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
You Know

I just don't get it. Why does a person who clearly hates these type of stories keep reading them? I could say so much but why? I'll just leave with one question. Why?

I thought it was a terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Two Storys in Seven Years.

New meaning to the 7 yr itch ;-).

I enjoyed this story, If you would continue the story with a James Coyle meeting for Lara.

Anyways please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mindless garbage !

Just as well this 'writer' stopped polluting this site. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!

Exciting stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce in the air?

If she does continue with the one guy, she will fall in love with him. Then she'll want to divorce you. Never ask for anything that could destroy your marriage. Stupid is as stupid does. Obviously you both need to do away with that fantasy. It will destroy your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree

yes, stupid fantasy this will end the marriage, she now shows no respect for him, sadly if she sees the other guy, it will doom the marriage.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
A quite common fantasy....

...many writers project their own impotence into characters that enjoy being cuckolded. It seems the only way they can get off now and then. Self-punishment? Maybe. Stupid? Sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

That was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fucking loser of a husband...

He has nothing but a lifetime of cheating ahead of him when her inner slut wakes up when she is in her 40s.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Terrific writing !

You nailed it. Very, very good writing. Great descriptions, wonderful dialog. I felt I was looking over his shoulder. One of the best of this type of story. Well done. A 5 easily. Keep up the writing. You are very talented !!😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great writing!

If you like wife sharing this is for you. I've been married a long time so I fully understand the fantasy of having your wife hit on by strangers at an out of town hotel bar. However, like most, the fantasy ends there. I cannot fathom actually sharing her or being anything other than insanely jealous and hurt by her enjoying sex with someone else. But again, if that's your thing you'll love this one.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Great story and writing. Good creativity

Last scene ruined it for me, took a 5 to a one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well, Let’s See

He asked if he was Selfish? Stupid? Sick? Simple answer, YES to all the above. To me what he did verges on “beyond sick”. Okay, you want to be a voyeur, buy an x rated movie. Pull up some porn on the ‘net. But don’t pimp out your damn wife. What an ugly story.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Great Story, who hasn't thought or tried this fantasy out with their wife? Gosh it is so scarry and intense to really do something along this line. Great Writing. Thank You so much 10 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous