When Nothing Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucky_hub
lucky_hub
54 Followers

Bill forcefully lifted Lara's head from the bed, and began attacking her face and neck with rough kisses... He clutched at her as if to break her in half, all the time moving in an out of her, faster and faster...

Lara's head began nodding side to side and the fingers on both her hands stretched open as she wildly rubbed the sides of Bill's torso. Her hips moved down into Bill's thrusts, and her voice suddenly burst out louder, delirious with pleasure. She was coming again. "Oh god... Oh god... Oh god... Ohhhh... Ohhhh...."

Again! In all our years together, Lara had never had two orgasms so close together...

Lara bucked beneath Bill's thrusts, mouth open, alternately moaning and quietly crying out. Her legs pulled Bill into her as spasms of joy rolled through her body. After a final shuddering cry, she seemed slowly let go of Bill and sink into the mattress, completely spent.

Bill continued thrusting, holding Lara's limp body in his huge arms.

"Lara! Lara! Oh Lara!" Bill was now completely out of control, with each thrust Lara gave a hoarse groan of pleasure and exhaustion. With a last series of furious pumps, Bill came with a muffled roar, pausing a second at the end of each inward thrust, groaning with a pleasure I believe only my wife can give. His thrusts slowed and then eventually stopped. The two were completely still for a few minutes, and then Bill rolled of Lara, his erection subsiding within the condom.

All was quiet.

I almost turned off the tape when Lara's voice spoke out in a quiet whisper...

"Is it dead now?"

They both burst out laughing, and Bill gave Lara a sharp slap on the side of her butt.

"Dead and gone."

Eventually they both moved under the sheets. Bill appeared to be asleep in a second, Lara following suit after about ten minutes.

The tape then went blank.

***

I have often wondered about my fantasy. Am I selfish? Stupid? Sick? All I can say is that the chance to see my wife, by far the sexiest person I know, in the throes of wanton passion was the most shocking, but unbelievably erotic thing I have ever seen.

Lara demanded and oversaw the erasing of that astounding recording. She is only occasionally willing to talk about "that night", but invariably it leads to a hot session of sex when she does so. At the same time, I see a change in her. She seems more confident and content with herself. In short, I believe she has started to understand, at least a little, how she appears to me (and most any other red blooded hetero guy).

In the months that have passed, Lara has indicated no desire to ever repeat that faithful night. Given our children and schedules, even if we wanted to, there has never been an appropriate time or place.

However, just the other day, as we were rearranging the walk-in closet, Lara moved a suitcase and a business card fell out and fluttered onto the carpet. I looked at it over her shoulder as she read the name, "James Coyle."

Lara fingered the card, a little smile on her face.

I held a trash can out to her, with raised eyebrows. "Trash?"

Lara stood up. "I don't know... I guess I'll keep it..."

With that she began walking out of the closet, and without turning around, she raised the card above her head, her coy voice trailing behind her.

"I guess SOMETHING could just happen. You never know."

lucky_hub
lucky_hub
54 Followers