All Comments on 'When the Cat's Away… Ch. 03'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 5 years agoAuthor

Hope you enjoyed this third chapter. It is my first foray into this genre so I hope there was enough content to justify the choice. It is always a bit tricky when a story crosses multiple genres as this had a bit of standard sex and also lesbian as well. Would welcome your thoughts or even ideas for Chapter 4.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Series

It would be interesting for Steffen to also be involved in this affair. Looking forward to reading about the weekend event. Thank You!

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 5 years agoAuthor
OGHMNW

Naty does like a good party, the more the merrier. When the invite says plus one then who is Claudia going to invite? You'll have to wait a while though to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ideas for next friday

What about being dressed next friday in tight kneelength skirt and tight top. But underneath quarter cup bra, Open crotch panties and garters with stockings. Very good visible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...