When the Cat's Away… Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like looking down women's tops, do you?"

I shimmied once more for effect, before looking back into his eyes.

"Well, if you can stare down my top, I guess it's okay for me to take a peep in your bottoms."

With that I reached forward and took hold of his belt. There was an obvious bulge in his trousers and I guessed he wasn't just happy to see me. I ran a hand over his enclosed manhood and licked my lips, knowing that before long it wouldn't be my hand running along his shaft. I pulled him forward, just a step, but enough to let me undo the belt, the button and finally the zip. With a little encouragement his trousers and boxers found their way over his hips and down his legs, ending up in a heap around his ankles. I didn't care, what I wanted was hanging there just in front of me. A quick stroke told me he was almost there. This time it was me who leant back, resting on my elbows, and admiring my handiwork.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" I whispered, pouting at him as I fluttered my eyelashes.

He didn't need asking twice. Slipping his shoes off, the crumpled heap of clothing soon followed, and I watched as Steffen approached the table.

"Owww!" I moaned as he grabbed both of my legs and yanked me forward, my head landing with a bang as I fell backwards off my elbows.

I was now laying on the table with my ass hanging over the edge and my legs dangling down. Quickly I knocked the heels off and lifted my knees up and apart. It was a clear "come and get it" message. I closed my eyes and waited to be impaled.

An audible gasp filled the kitchen. It wasn't his manhood splitting me open though which caused the reaction. Instead the gentlest of tongues lapped at my moist sex, running up and down my puffy lips before delving inside. This was so not Steffen, but it was something I could get used to. Another gasp as he ran the tip over my clit, flicking it over and over, exciting the bundle of nerves just beneath. By the time he rimmed my opening and dipped just inside, I was awash with love juices. I could feel the embers of fire already smouldering inside, when suddenly Steffen stopped. I waited, hoping for him to eat me out, but nothing came.

Nothing until . . . it nudged at my tender pussy, nestling gently into the folds before easing up against my inner sanctuary. I opened my eyes just as . . .

"Aghhh!"

I screamed as he rammed the whole length inside me in one long thrust, my body shunting on the table as his balls slapped against my ass, my tits bouncing freely inside the blouse. Grabbing my breath back I waited for the onslaught, which duly came. For all his tongue was soft and gentle, his ramrod of a cock was the opposite. I was moaning wildly, my body jerking with every thrust. He had his hands up my top working my pert young tits, kneading the flesh like balls of dough, before teasing my rock-hard nipples. The smouldering embers were now a raging fire, but still he pounded away at my tender pussy. I stiffened as the first wave hit, biting down on my lip to avoid filling the kitchen with my carnal screams. Still he continued, relentlessly pummeling my sex.

I had my eyes screwed shut as I felt the second wave grow inside. I stiffened and arched my back as the fires started to rage. What my eyes couldn't see, my mind soon made up for and images appeared in my head. I was there, in my imagination, bucking wildly on the end of a rough fucking. Something though was not quite the same. In my mind it wasn't Steffen pounding away, it wasn't really a cock ploughing its furrow. In my mind, I was back in that hotel room with Naty's rubber phallus taking me to heaven and back.

This time I did scream as the big one hit. I could feel juices seeping out from around his shaft and running down my crack. Steffen was relentless, thrusting away like a man possessed. Unable to take much more, I wrapped my feet around his back and strained every muscle in an effort to subdue the sex machine. It must have had an effect as, before long, his thrusting was becoming more sporadic accompanied by tell-tale grunts. I relaxed slightly and waited for his warm man seed to flood my pussy.

He didn't disappoint.

My legs dropped first, followed by the arch in my back and finally my eyes opened. Still breathing raggedly, I glanced up at Steffen.

"Thank you," I whispered between breaths.

I wasn't sure what it was, but I had enjoyed this rough fucking more than most. Was it the spontaneity? Was it the touch of exhibitionism? Or, was it the little secret I was keeping from him, the reason just why I was dressed this way? Whatever it was, I came long and hard, and finished thoroughly satisfied. He pulled out gently and I could feel his load starting to seep out. Quickly I rearranged myself, eager to make sure that none went on my new clothes. That would have been just a little too difficult to explain.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next day I took the early train to the office again. I couldn't risk the chance of Steffen seeing me dressed this way again as that would have led to too many questions. I'd taken the liberty to cover up with a raincoat, but other than the outer layer I was exactly as Naty had instructed. I was a good girl.

The chill of the morning breeze was reaching places it should never have been, and I was more than happy when my train pulled into the station. I took a seat at one end of the carriage, trying my best to blend into the background and not be noticed. As we sped along the tracks, I glanced around at my fellow commuters, my mind now just a little more inquisitive than normal. Here they were, decked out in traditional office clothes, a smart suit here, maybe a dress there. Here I was though in a raincoat, knowing that the underneath my attire didn't leave much to the imagination. I eyed them up one by one, just wondering what secrets they may be keeping.

On the outside I was scared, while excitement was just under the skin. My heart was already pounding at just how naughty I was being. I'd already decided that this was to be my secret, and the challenge was to get through the day with nobody knowing. Nobody, of course, other than myself and the lover who had set my off on this course.

I reached the office without any issues at all. To be honest, dressed in my raincoat, nobody had even blinked an eyelid. Here I was, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Dressed in my raincoat, how was anybody meant to know what was underneath. It was only when I realised that I couldn't keep the raincoat on all day that I suddenly became that little bit nervous. No sooner had I disrobed than I became conscious that I was on show to prying eyes. Luckily though I was first in, so all I had to do was sit behind my desk and my secret would be safe. The only problem with this plan was that, on this day of all days, people seemed to be calling on you right left and centre.

Claudia, can you do this. Claudia, can you help with that. It seemed that I spent more time away from my desk than I did at it. Anyway, it was just a case of being careful and I would keep my modesty intact. Purposefully I spent the morning dressed like the office slut but very conscious to be no more. "Bend at the knees not the waist," I told myself over and over. To be honest, deep down, I did find the whole thing just a tad exciting. Here I was, trying to be a model of dignity yet knowing that, under the thin veneer, was a picture of sluttiness waiting to be released.

Lunchtime came and with it I relaxed a little. Half the day gone, half the challenge successfully met. It was an innocuous trip to the ladies' room which reminded me how close I was flying to the sun. I had bent over, picking up a paper towel from the floor, when the door opened, and another young woman walked in. In an instant I stood up and turned to face the exit. There she stood, right in front of me. I didn't know her, but she was a good ten years or so my younger and had a body to die for. I smiled, not expecting anything in return but at least trying to be civilised. What happened next took me really by surprise.

"Excuse me," came a rather shy young voice. "I hope you don't mind me saying. I've wanted to all day, but I really didn't think I could. How do you do it?"

I looked at the young woman, not sure whether to appreciate her comment or be furious with it.

"I'm sorry," came my only reply.

"You know. Dress like that. I've always wanted to, but I wouldn't have the nerve to do it."

I smiled back at her.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you look fantastic, and your secret is safe with me."

Again, I just smiled back at her.

"Who is he?" she continued.

"Sorry," I replied. "I'm not sure what you mean when you say who is he and my secret is safe."

It was the young woman's turn to be taken aback. I could see the colour rise in her cheeks as she flushed with just a little embarrassment.

"Oh, it's my turn to be sorry. I just assumed that you would only dress like this if you wanted to make an impression on somebody. I guess I was nosy and wondered who he was."

I laughed. Was that it?

"I think you got the wrong idea. I'm not doing this for any man," I replied, leaving it at that. I could hardly say I was doing it for another woman, could I? "And, what did you mean by secret?"

Having asked the question, I immediately knew the answer. I didn't wait for her reply, but instead made an excuse and headed for the door. I wasn't really paying attention, by now feeling rather self-conscious. I did pick up on her parting words as I left the little room.

"Have a good day," came her faint voice, "and, if he doesn't work out, you could always come and say hello."

Outside, I paused for a minute.

"Damn," I thought to myself. She must have noticed when I was bent over. Thinking I was alone I had let my guard drop and bent at the waist. I could already imagine the view from behind. That skirt would not have covered my modesty. How much had she seen? I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, trying to compose myself. An image filled the dark void, an image of a long pair of slender legs, widening out as they headed upwards, arrows leading the eyes towards their target. I followed them upwards, from ankles, past knees, and then onto the vertical line of a naked snatch. Opening my eyes, I realised just how much of an eyeful she had most-likely gotten and quite what she had meant when she said your secret is safe.

Before she could follow me out, I practically ran to my desk and busied myself in my computer screen. I had one eye on the screen and one eye on my workplace when she walked past. Had I dreamed it, or had she just winked at me? I followed her tight young body as she disappeared into the distance. For sure this young thing was going to make some man very happy. Then those parting words flooded my mind again and I looked at her in a new light. Had she given me an open invitation to hook up? Was she, how could I say, taken by the desires for another woman?

Was she . . . just like me?

After that near miss—well actually it had been more than a near miss, but no apparent damage done—I made sure not to bring any more attention on myself. The afternoon was quieter than the morning and before long I had some time to myself. Sitting at my desk I glanced around the room. Being Friday there weren't too many people in, but those who were seemed to be focused on one thing only. I'd glance at a desk and, almost without fail, the occupant would suddenly drop his or her eyes avoiding any contact. I'd glance away and somehow, I knew those eyes were back on me. Men, women, it didn't seem to matter, they were all focused on one thing only. I guess it wasn't such a surprise. Here I was, dressed like a slut—hold ups leaving mere inches of bare flesh before the skirt started, killer heels extending my well-toned legs, and that sheer loose blouse—and here everyone else was, simply enjoying the show.

Little was I to know that the show hadn't really started yet.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Across the office, a phone rang out. Three rings and then it was answered. For Claudia it was just another background sound, the music of the office and no more. It was a man's voice which answered, a quiet low voice as if deliberately trying not to be overheard. The other end was inaudible, leading to the most bizarre monologue for anyone up close and listening in.

"Hello."

"Yes, Mistress Natalia."

"She is, just as you asked."

"Couldn't have been better. A perfect choice from all angles. She has nowhere to hide."

"No not yet. She's done everything possible not to, but if you ask me, I think she's getting off on the thrill of it."

"OK, understood."

"Yes, yes. I'll make sure of it. She'll be there."

"I don't think you need to worry. The way she reacted to your invite, I just know she's not going to let you down."

"Thank you, Mistress Natalia. I hope you are pleased with my selection."

"Thank you again. I'll look forward to my reward when the time is right."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The afternoon was progressing just as the morning had, and I was feeling pretty confident in myself. Two hours remained in the day and, apart from that near miss in the toilets, I really hadn't embarrassed or even exposed myself any more than normal. To be honest the rest of the day was rather empty, so it would be a doddle to keep out of the public eye. Head down, I tapped away at my keyboard, busying myself as the minutes flew by.

"Claude?"

I knew immediately that it was Jack. Leaning forward, I looked up from my desk and smiled. He smiled back, his eyes glancing down away from mine and I knew immediately where he was looking. That blouse, a size too big for my petite frame, was gaping open. Quickly I sat back in my chair, hoping he hadn't gotten too big an eyeful of my prize assets.

"Hi Jack," I responded as nonchalantly as possible. "How's things?"

"Oh, you know. Things are okay. Looking good, I could say."

The smirk on his face and the repeat glance down from his eyes told me that he probably had gotten a full view down my top. Suddenly I felt warm, a flush running through my cheeks.

"Are you busy?" he continued.

"No," I replied. "Why?"

"Oh, the boss wanted to see you. Something about a review. I was asked to take you up there."

My heart dropped. I'd only met the boss once, that day when I had originally turned up for interview.

"When does he want to see me?" I asked, nerves now setting my voice on edge.

"Now, if you've got nothing urgent to do. Shall we?"

Gingerly, I stood up, rearranging my skirt before heading off after Jack. My mind was already thinking the worst. I had been suckered in by Naty to the point of playing her game, and now I found myself having to report in to the boss himself. That's all I needed. I could already hear his commanding tones.

"Ms. Leber," I imagined him saying. "I am disappointed to say that your behaviour today has been unacceptable for an office environment. You leave me with no option but to let you go."

By the time we exited the lift—the executive suite was a couple of floors up from where we worked—I was already shaking slightly, in fear of the worst possible outcome. Jack must have noticed. He took my hand, cupping it tightly yet gently, and smiled back at me.

"Wait here, while I check if they are ready for you. Don't worry, it will all be okay. I had one of these reviews myself not long after I had joined. Just be yourself," came Jack's somewhat reassuring voice.

And there I was, left standing alone in the corridor outside of a large wooden double-door. Compared to the office, this was something else. It was no wonder they called it the executive floor. Even the corridor was smartly furnished with deep pile carpet, velvet flock wallpaper and uplighter wall lamps. It was just like being in a posh hotel. I paced back and forth, wondering what was taking so long. After what seemed an eternity, the quiet of the corridor was broken by the creak of the hinges as the door slowly opened. My expectations lifted, only to be dashed once more, as a smart-suited stranger appeared. He smiled as he passed me by, heading off for the lifts.

That was the story of the next half hour, as time after time the doors opened, and I was briefly accompanied once more. Another suited gentleman, a power-dressed business woman, another business man came and went. There'd be a smile, a wink, even the odd whispered "why, hello there," as I stood and watched. One or two went just that little further, a quick peck on the cheek as I felt the warm breath of their words up against my ear, and finally a gentle squeeze on my bottom. It was then that I realised. For all intents and purposes, to the external gaze I was little more than a wanton whore, looking to ply my trade in the corridor of a plush hotel. One by one they came and one by one their approaches intensified.

"So, what brings a pretty young thing like you up here?"

"Let me know when you are free. Maybe we can have a little fun later?"

"What have we here? A present for me, just waiting to be unwrapped."

I was trying my best not to react, but to be honest it seemed that everyone was out to tease and belittle. Finally, a rogue hand slipped up inside the back of my short skirt and squeezed gently on my naked cheek. I froze, wanting to slap the offender right across his smiling face. I glanced in his eyes and he smiled back down at me. I had to admit that he was quite desirable in his sharply cut suit, and on another day in another place I might have gone for him. That said, this wasn't the time and the place. It seemed like everyone was taking liberties and I was the object of their entertainment.

Little did I know though that I was the object of Naty's entertainment too. As I squirmed in the corridor, deflecting unwanted advances, she squirmed in front of a video screen watching the footage from a hidden CCTV camera. If I had known that this was all a setup I would have stormed in, breaking the doors down in my wake, and given her a piece of my mind. If I had known that she wasn't alone in her act of voyeurism then I might have gone further than just a piece of my mind. Instead though I flushed a deeper shade of red as the advances ramped up in intensity. The last through the door, a Scandinavian-looking blonde man, literally kissed me on the lips, his firm chest up against my loose hanging tits as he pulled me in close.

"The boss is ready for you now, and I'll be downstairs if you are free later," he whispered before leaving.

I watched as he disappeared into the lift, before finally approaching that wooden door. Slowly I twisted the handle and listened as it creaked open. I walked into a large, apparently empty room, standing just inside the double doors, taking in the décor. It was like walking into a time vortex. Gone was the modernity of the usual office environment, replaced by deeply intense colours, subdued lighting and warm wooden furnishings. Except for two small floor-to-ceiling windows onto the outside world, both covered by full length blinds, and an internal door at each end of the room, the rest of the walls were covered in book cases. There was even a wooden step-ladder propped up against one side to allow access to the highest shelves. The room itself was dominated by a humongous looking wooden table, almost rectangular in shape, surrounded by plush leather covered chairs.

There I stood, a feeling of being a square peg in a round hole, dressed like the local slut in what had the feel of a private member's club. The more I waited, the more I wondered. Why was it taking so long? In a bid to take my mind off the uncertainty, I started to glance up and down the bookcases. There must have been hundreds, if not thousands, of tomes lined up neatly on the shelves. Most seemed rather ancient, both from their leather-bound covers and the layer of dust on the top. I ran my eyes across the titles. It was an eclectic mix of business works interspersed with classics, and just the odd untitled volume. I was about to pull one of the latter unnamed books off the shelf when a man's voice took me by surprise.