When the Cat's Away… Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, who do we have here?"

I spun around at the sound of his voice, only just remembering to hold onto my skirt before it flared up and I made a real entrance.

"Er, Claudia Leber sir," I replied.

It had been a few months since my interview, but I recognised him straight away. It was Rich Walsh—Richard was his full name, but everyone called him Rich due to the amount of cash he was alleged to have in the bank—the owner of the company, and I assumed the person who was about to tell me I no longer had a job.

"Oh yes, Ms. Leber. I've heard so much about you and I thought it was about time we had better review your position in this company."

There, he had said it, the words I had feared. Everyone knew that a phrase like "review your position" was a metaphor for "close the door on your way out". It was like the dreaded vote of confidence.

"Please make yourself comfortable, and we'll get started. Nice outfit, by the way."

He pointed at a chair towards one end of the table and I sat myself down. I was still pondering his last words, rather inappropriate for senior management I thought, when he came and joined me.

"So, Ms. Leber, or do you mind if I call you Claudia?"

"No, not at all," I replied, impressed that he had even remembered my first name.

"Tell me why you are here."

"You wanted to review my position," I replied, slightly confused by his ask.

He laughed, and I smiled back.

"Yes, of course, but I was meaning in terms of what keeps you here. What is it you like about the job, or maybe what is it you aspire to?"

"Well . . ."

I paused, not quite knowing how to reply. He was playing with me, of that, I was sure. If he wanted rid I would rather he just came out and said it rather than playing these games. I couldn't help myself, and quickly spoke my mind.

"Look, can I be honest. I know why we are here, so I'd rather get to the point if you don't mind. Somebody has complained about my dress today, and you think it is totally inappropriate, which it is. I'll say sorry, you'll accept, and I'll disappear quietly thanking you for the opportunity. Now, if we can cut to the chase it will make this all the less awkward for all of . . ."

I never did finish my sentence, laughter drowning out what I intended to say.

"I was told you were a bit spontaneous, and I guess you haven't disappointed. For sure I'd be happy to talk about your dress. It's not what I would expect in the office, but I would have to complement you for your gusto in coming in like that. Was it your own idea?"

"Er, well . . ."

"But actually, Claudia, I wanted to talk about you and your performance. I hear you have been very accommodating and have made quite an impression in your short time with us."

"Thank you, sir," was all I could muster, taken a little aback by the praise instead of the concern.

"So, Claudia, I thought it was only fair that we review your current position. What do you say?"

The creak of a door off to one side indicated the presence of another in the room. I smiled as I glanced across, and realised just who had joined us.

"Ah, Natalia," Richard continued. "Perfect timing. Have you met Claudia?"

"Yes, Richard. I guess you could say that we have had the chance to get closer on a couple of occasions. Isn't that so my dear Claudia?"

I didn't have time to respond, the conversation continuing between Rich and his wife.

"I was just telling her that it is about time we reviewed her position. What do you think?"

There was a pause. I waited for Naty to reply, wondering quite what she was going to say.

"Well, what can I say. She has all the traits we need. Flexible, accommodating, obedient, loyal, and most of all, from what I have seen and heard, she really enjoys everything she does. Is that how you would describe yourself Claudia?"

"Er, yes, I guess so, but I'd never seen it like that," was all I could muster as a reply. I really wasn't one for blowing my own trumpet, and these were not exactly words I would have picked to describe my work. I was confused, not exactly sure what games Naty was looking to play.

"So, Natalia, are you in agreement that we move young Claudia onwards in the organisation? Do you think she could handle that bit more exposure?" came Richard's next question.

"Oh yes, Richard. I couldn't think of anyone more suitable. Giving Claudia here some extra exposure is just what she's been lacking. It will give her the perfect opportunity to showcase her every talent. I know she won't let you down, she never does. And, I know she'll always go the extra mile to keep you happy. You won't be disappointed, I'll stake my reputation on it."

"Well my dear Natalia, if it is your reputation being staked then I guess I have to believe you. How about I leave you to finish off here with Claudia? Oh, and do remind her of what I would be expecting. With exposure, comes responsibility."

Richard turned to me and smiled.

"Well, Claudia, it seems you've just got yourself a new job if you want it. Congratulations! I must go now, but my darling wife will take care of all the arrangements. Any questions?"

To be honest, I had loads of questions, but didn't know where or how to start.

"No, sir. You won't regret it," were my only words, as I stood up and bent over the table to shake his hand. It was only then that I remembered the way that the blouse drooped open. It was too late to cover up and I knew he had just received a full-on view of my pert young breasts. Feeling slightly embarrassed, I watched as he left the room leaving me alone with Naty.

I smiled, a relieved yet wanting smile back at my lover. I had such mixed feelings. She was the one who had put me through this, leaving me on the edge of indecency for the whole day, yet she was the one I wanted more than ever. Out of my comfort zone, for sure this was where I had been, but at the same time I had to admit that the whole event had been just a little bit exciting. The young woman in the ladies, flashing my tits at Jack and then Richard, all were harmless titillation but what was most exciting were the many who really didn't know that I was fully exposed within my outer wrapping of decency. Naty though was the only one who knew, from the start, just what a slut I was being. Yet, here I was, captivated by this older woman. She'd already taken me to places I wouldn't even dreamed of, let alone experimented with. I had learnt so much about myself in such a short time, and really wasn't ready for it to stop. My mind was now dreaming, wondering just what was coming next. I was all eyes, watching as she sat on the edge of the table and smiled down at me.

"Now, let me see Claudia. What were those traits? Flexible, accommodating, obedient, loyal, and most of all enjoys everything she does. So, is that you my little Claudia?"

"Yes, Naty."

"Oh, I'm not so sure. This new role comes with a lot more exposure and, with it, many responsibilities. Maybe you need to prove to me that you have the desire to succeed."

"What? Naty? You know me," I was almost pleading, really taken aback by the way she was talking to me.

"And, by the way," continued the older woman "I think it is better we be a little more formal now you are moving up in the world. You can call me Mistress Natalia."

I was perplexed. She was playing a game and I really wasn't sure where it was going. Was she just being a tease or was there an air of seriousness in what she was saying? Or, maybe it was just part of the game. After all, here I was dressed like the office slut, and I knew it.

"Now, shall we get started? I think we need a little test, just to make sure you do have all the confidence in your own abilities. Let's start with the obedience piece and we'll see just where it takes us. Stand yourself up, over there, and give us a quick twirl."

I watched as she pointed to the open space between the table and the walls. It was strange that Naty was talking in the plural, but I guessed she was referring to the two of us.

"Come on now, don't be shy?"

Slowly, I stood up and sauntered into the open space. If a twirl was what she wanted, then a twirl was what she was going to get. Like the fairy atop the music box, I gracefully turned around on the spot, a picture of utmost decency.

"Oh, I think you can do better than that. You are dressed like a little slut after all. Now, Claudia, tell me what you are."

I hesitated, looking into Naty's eyes. Her steely gaze told me she was being serious.

"I'm a slut."

"Again!"

"I'm a slut!"

"And, whose slut, are you?"

"I'm the office slut. I'm your slut!"

"Whose slut?"

"Your slut. Naty's little slut!"

"Oh, you are not a quick learner, are you? Let's try once more. Whose slut, are you?"

"I'm Mistress Natalia's slut!"

"That's better. Now would my little slut like to try that twirl again? And this time, you'd better look like the slut you dressed like."

I got it. She was just leading me on. Here I had been, a secret slut for the day and now Naty wanted a bit of fun. Suddenly my heart was pounding with excitement. If it was slut she wanted then it was slut she was going to get, not only slut, but more like a sexy, seductive, siren of a slut. I never knew that I had an acting streak in me, but for sure this performance would have won an Oscar. It was a steamy, sultry solo performance akin to a pole dancer minus the pole, or a milonguera without her male protagonist. Was I doing it for her, or was I now lost in my own fantasy? She'd offered me exposure and, so far, it had been a day spent trying not to achieve what had been promised. Now though the leashes had been freed and I was going to do whatever I wanted.

Hands ran the length of my body, exaggerating what curves I had in the most enticing way. I smiled as I inched up the hem of my already short skirt, stopping short of revealing my full red bush. A teasing blown kiss followed, as I leaned forward tantalising Naty with a view down my sagging blouse. Full frontal and finally rear view were on offer as, with my back to my audience, I bent over at the waist. I knew full well that the skirt wouldn't cover my legs, nor my pert ass cheeks, not even my exposed snatch. I winked back at her before standing up once more. Like an excited cheerleader, I bounced back to the front, a quick shimmy bringing the performance to an end, me standing there with my legs crossed at the ankles and my arms across my chest in a statement of sweetness and innocence.

"Did you like it Mistress Natalia?" I questioned in my most cheeky, flirtatious voice. "Was it enough for you? Have I been a good girl today?"

"Mmmm," came a calm calculated response. "Well there's definitely some potential, but let's not cum to any conclusions."

There was something in the way she ended that sentence. The word "cum" accompanied by the gentlest licking of her lips. I could feel it inside, the buzz, as I waited in anticipation of what I hoped was to come.

"So, if you wouldn't mind being a darling. Up on the top shelf over there, is a wooden box." She pointed over to where the ladder was propped up against the bookcase. "Would you be a darling and get it down for me. Don't worry, I promise not to peep . . . much."

I glanced across, my eyes running from bottom to top of the bookcase. The ladder would be the only option with obvious consequences. I sauntered over, intentionally swinging my ass as I went, and pulled the ladder into position. Then, without hesitation I was on my way, bounding up the six feet or so of wide wooden steps. I'd just reached the top and had leaned forward to pick up the box when I heard a door open in the background once more. I knew that I had no way of getting down without being noticed, nor any way of covering my modesty in this tiny skirt. The only option was to stay still, stay silent, and hope that whoever had entered wouldn't pay any attention in my direction. In fact, though, it would have been difficult not to pay me some attention. Leaning forward, with my pert ass stuck out backwards, the skirt had ridden up providing a clear view underneath.

I listened to Rich's voice in the background.

"I'll be off now, Natalia. Don't work too late and do let me know how you get on with young Claudia. Have you finished with her already?"

I froze, not even breathing, praying that Naty would get rid of him quickly.

"Oh no," came Naty's voice. "She's just getting something down from the top shelf."

I was on fire, flushed red with the knowledge that it wasn't only Naty who was having a clear view up my skirt, and down my snatch. I quickly grabbed the box and made my way back down the ladder, guessing that my cheeks were probably the same colour as my flame red hair and bush. Placing the box on the table, I smiled at Richard and waited for his reply.

"So, I must be saying goodbye Claudia, but Natalia here will fill me in on how you get on. I am so looking forward to welcoming you to the family, and I do hope you won't be disappointed with the opportunities it brings."

I watched as he turned and headed for the door to the corridor. It was as he reached for the handle the Richard turned around and winked. The wink said it all, and I barely had to listen to his words to know just what he was thinking.

"Nice outfit Ms. Leber. Very revealing, shall we say?"

I didn't know where to look nor what to say. I could feel the self-conscious burning in my cheeks, yet deep inside there was still that twinkle of excitement, of naughtiness coming from the fact that I had been caught. With Rich gone, I turned my attention back to Naty. She was busy opening the box and my mind went back to the box I had opened in my own bedroom only a day before. It was like Christmas come once more as Naty removed the lid and dipped her hand inside. This was a much smaller box than the one I had been given, but just as exciting. I was barely breathing as she took the lid off and removed a small velvet pouch. She stopped at this point—if there was anything else in the box I never caught sight of it—and turned to face me. I smiled, a sweet smile of seductive expectation, but Naty expression was one of seriousness.

"So, my little slut, it is time for you to decide."

I looked at her quizzically. This wasn't the same Naty that had seduced me in that bar, nor the same Naty that had fucked me to within an inch of my life with that strap-on. This was a more dominant, commanding Naty. Inside, I was a mix of feelings. I'd spent the whole day on the edge of indecency, scared yet excited at the secret I was keeping. Now all I wanted was for my female lover to have her way with me. I would do anything she wanted for that sexual relief. Didn't she know that?

"I don't understand," came my confused reply. "You know what I want."

"Oh yes, of course I know what you want, and good girls get what they want. What I am offering you though is something much greater, much more exciting, more exhilarating, more rewarding. I guess you could say it is an opportunity to discover your inner self and fulfil your true potential. It is your choice to make though."

I watched as she opened the velvet pouch and reached inside, pulling out a narrow leather-looking object. Instantly, I recognised the shape. It was a perfect match to the recess in the empty jewelry box that I had unpacked the day before.

"What are the choices?" I asked. It was a semi-rhetorical question as I guessed I already knew the answer.

"Well, it is a simple one. You can choose to stay, to accept this gift and become part of the family, or you can choose to leave and go back to your previous life. It is a simple choice, but one you have to make and one you can only make once."

I stared at the leather object that Naty was now holding aloft in front of me. It was like two halves of a short narrow belt, or maybe a thick leather bracelet, joined in the middle with a golden heart-shaped ring. A couple of sparkling stones, imitation diamonds I guessed, were set into the golden ring giving the impression of beauty and preciousness. I would have loved the golden ring on the end of a delicate chain, but this was more symbolic. For sure it buckled up like a belt but was too short to go around anybody's waist, yet at the same time too long to go around a wrist or ankle. No further explanation was needed. It was obvious where the object would go, and what it was signifying. That was the choice I had.

I stood there, making no sound, contemplating what had just been said. I knew what I should do. "Thank you very much but I must be going now," was the correct, the only, response. I had never intended to cheat on Steffen, it just sort of happened. That said, I had to admit that our little experimental foray together had been so exciting. That was all it was, an experiment, nothing more. Over and over I had tried to convince myself that it had been a mistake, a naughty experiment, a flight of fantasy which had to end. Here I was though, for a third time, alone with my female lover. Deep down, I knew it meant a little more. I knew what I needed to say, that statement of thank you and goodbye, yet I could also feel the need eating away inside. The words which finally broke the silence were not the intended ones.

"What if I find it isn't for me?"

"That's simple," came a reassuring response. "You simply present this gift back to me and we part our separate ways. So, I need a decision. What will it be?"

Deep inside I weighed up the options and the risks. Over the weeks I had fallen for this woman, or maybe for the sexual gratification that she offered. Here was a gilt-edged chance to take it to the next level. What was that next level though? Was it what I wanted? Back home I had my beast of a Steffen and a ready supply of rough passionate sex, almost on tap. Time with Naty though, had offered so much more, feelings I hadn't really explored before; sensitivity, tenderness, passion, desire to name a few. But, what if today changed everything? What if it was no longer the same? Finally, that contradictory voice emerged with another tantalising question. What if it was better than even you could imagine?

Eyes closed, I gave my answer through actions rather than words. The cool leather band sent shivers through my body as it was gently looped around my neck and buckled at the back. A gentle kiss on one cheek was followed by whispered words.

"I was hoping you would say that Claudia, you won't be disappointed. Now, I think it is time you put show me how much this new job means to you. Now is the time for you show how accommodating you can be. Would you like to show me how good you are?"

I opened my eyes, my heart pounding inside at the thought of being intimate once more.

"Oh yes, Naty," came an almost pleaded reply.

"You have much to learn, my little slut. Would you like to try that answer again or must I remind you in person?"

"Yes, Mistress Natalia," came a rather timid reply.

"That's better. Now come here my little slut and take care of your Mistress. You must be hungry by now and I'm sure you can find something sweet to eat."

I watched as she wandered over to the ladder and sat down, her ass resting just on the edge of one of the lower steps. Slowly, her black dress inched upwards, over her knees and up to her waist. Spreading her knees apart, her bare snatch smiled back at me. Inside, I gasped. So, it wasn't only me who had gone the whole day with a secret to hide.

I didn't need asking twice. I knelt in front of Naty and delved deep between her legs. She tasted divine, and the more her juices flowed, the more I just had to lap them up. Within minutes Naty was holding on to the sides of the ladder for dear life, screaming at the intensity of my tongue fucking as held back from cumming. I wasn't going to stop though until she begged me to. I focused on her swollen clit, teasing the sensitive nub with flicks of my tongue, before clamping down on it with my lips and pulling hard.