When The Stars Align Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers

"Am I going to start finding nylons hanging in the bathroom from now on?"

"Only if you want us to, Gretchen and I usually wear dresses or business suits, although I can see us both going to town for a whole new wardrobe while we are here, we can add nylons to the list if you wish."

I knew I was being baited for an answer and quickly moved onto my next question.

"Do either of you snore?"

It seemed it was once again Gretchen's turn to answer. "No we don't, we got curious once and taped ourselves. A few mumbles and a cough now and then but no snoring. You on the other hand will find yourself being pushed onto your side a couple of time a night since you do, and before you try and deny it, we heard you back in Boston when we started work and left you to sleep in."

This was starting to feel like a game of truth or dare.

"So what happens when you get your monthly visit, do you both get crabby?"

Gretchen was quick to reply. "I get cramps and I feel like shit for a few days, once it's over, I get super horny for two days and then calm down. Victoria and I are a week apart, her birth control is different to mine, it had to be because she always went straight to bitch for a week and was hell to live with. Now she just bleeds heavy for three days and then gets super horny."

You know, there are times I just should have kept my mouth shut, this was one of them. Both wore one of those 'that will teach you for asking' smirks.

Victoria yawned and I realized just how long their day had been so far. They were right of course; the bed was fine as a double but tight for three adults.

"You can get those off as well."

I was in my shorts, turning around and being greeted with the sight of two very hot women totally naked, their t-shirts now draped over the corner of the bed. This left me in little doubt they wanted to establish their own rules and right from the beginning of this relationship. It seemed pointless trying to hide my erection so I didn't; both the girls felt it rub up against them as we all tried to make ourselves comfortable.

The strangest thing was, that night, I slept more peacefully than I had since Carol's death. I was so used to waking in the middle of the night, be it for a drink of water or even to sit and watch the walls for an hour while I chased away the nightmares that had became second nature to me. This morning I woke with my hand cupping Victoria's breast, it was obvious to me by her breathing that she was awake. She made it obvious to me that she knew I was when she pushed her ass back into my groin.

"I know as my future husband you have first dibs on these, but do you realize how long you have been playing with that one. That hard on you were sporting when you came to bed may have dozed off when you did but it soon woke up and spent the rest of the night bumping into places Gretchen and I would dearly like to have it."

Victoria placed her hand on my hip and said. "Doug we understand and will wait for you. But please hurry."

I'm so glad she couldn't see the flush of my cheeks. "We need a bigger bed."

She gently patted my hip once again; a small giggle left her lips.

"Yes honey, we do."

*******

We decided to hit the town with just a cup of coffee in us; we would swing by the diner and discus the game plan while we had breakfast. They seemed to have two priorities, clothes and a bigger bed. Other than that, it was an orientation of the town and back to the farm.

Ever been shopping with two women on a clothes hunt? It's bad enough when I'm clothes shopping for my daughter, but this just got plain ugly. They were both insistent on boots and Stetsons and paraded up and down the shop wearing various colors and designs, I did tell them both that if they let out one single yee-haw I was going to get up and leave them there. When Victoria asked the cashier were she could buy some chewing tobacco, I hauled her ass out of that shop before he could answer her.

So five hours later and the back of my truck full of bags of clothes, we headed home. Both the girls were chatting so much that it took them until the gates to the farm to realize something.

"Wait we haven't shopped for a bigger bed."

As luck would have it, the van from Bernie's Beds passed us on the way out. Cody gave me a wave as he passed and Gretchen was frantically explaining what had just passed us to Victoria who then burst out laughing.

"Let me guess, it was when we were giving you a trial run of Victoria's Secret new line in Basque's?"

Both girls giggled as they remembered me getting up and leaving the shop after the second time they both came out of the changing rooms wearing one each and asked if their asses looked big in these.

"You girls are just not safe let out on your own, you're even worse with a guy present."

By the time we had parked and walked in the front door of the cabin, my father was walking out of the bedroom with a few tools in his hand.

"Your new bed kinda looked a bit flimsy in places, so I've added some supports to take the punishment. I left the sheets and stuff on the bed, so it ain't been made yet."

I felt the heat rising up my neck and attach itself to my ears, the small smile on dads face let him know he had struck a cord with what he was really saying, but this was my father and that's never stopped him coming out and saying it anyway.

"Son you have two very healthy and sexed up women standing next to you and judging by the state you left the last bed in, you best get a move on. Those two ain't going to wait forever."

The flush on my cheeks was one of anger that he was once again interfering with my life. The silence was broken in the most unusual way.

My dad said one word. "Victoria."

It took barely a moment for her to answer. "Plan A was to leave him to get comfortable with the situation and continue to let him know that we both love him and wanted this. That lasted all of one night when that hardness of his kept bumping into both of us all night, we switched to plan B, which was to give it another couple of days and if he hadn't come around we were going to lube up and slide on."

I spun round open mouthed, when I heard what she had said. Both seemed to be standing just a little closer to each other now.

"So you both planned to take advantage of me."

Gretchen's hand inched towards Victoria's, there fingers interlocked.

"Honey, taking advantage of you is such a nasty way of putting it. We prefer to think we were helping you make a final choice and the right choice when you made it."

Gretchen's voice grew in confidence as she continued. Victoria just tightened her grip to let her friend know she was in complete agreement with everything she had said so far.

"You told us you hadn't slept so soundly in many years. Well, we were wide-awake most of the night with your cock being pushed into one or the other of us and both of us praying that you would slip up and slide in. Trust me when I tell you, you would have slid in, both of us were so wet and up for it that if you had started it, you would have been a drained heap by morning."

So there it was. Not arrogance, just a statement of intent. I won't say there were bells ringing, lights flashing and the girls covered in a 'come get me' aura. These two had started with an ulterior motive, to get Victoria married, somewhere along that journey they had discovered the human side of what they planned and both wanted it. I had never heard of a polyamory relationship until I had met these two and I truly doubt, they had either.

Their love for each other was willing to allow one more person into it. Both chose me and it was now time to decide what to do about it, I suppose even that small statement was wrong in some ways. The way they interacted today with each other and me, made my heart skip many a beat. This was the 'them' they were only willing to show the person they trusted the most. If this morning had shown me anything, it showed me that we fit, not in a coupling way, but as equals.

I could feel, almost touch the bond they had for each other. The reason I could do that was because that same bond extended out and held me in its grasp. Every sentence that was started by one of us, was always was finished by another one of us. A small smile came to Victoria. She loosened her grasp of Gretchen's hand, walked up to me and gave me a hug, Gretchen followed suit.

Once Victoria pulled away, she looked at me. Her eyes may be dark to her but they held such light and shone so beautifully, these truly were the windows to her soul.

"I know you can feel it now. Gretchen and I are going to make the bed. Our clothes can stay in the truck for now, see you in a moment."

Both walked over to my dad wished him a good evening and kissed him on the cheek as they walked toward the bedroom.

"Shall we flip a coin to see who gets dibs on him first?"

"Hell no, you'd cheat on the blind girl."

"Are you saying I would ever cheat you?"

"Why not, I would."

As they both broke into laughter Victoria's blouse and Gretchen's t-shirt had already hit the floor before they had even gotten as far as the bedroom. My dad and I just stood and watched this and shook our heads.

We walked to the door of the cabin; my father turned to me and said. "Son if you're waiting for some sort of sign from Carol that what you're doing here is ok with her, then you'll have a long wait cos she's dead and has been for some time. It's time for you to stop being as dead as she is and start to live again. I'd say you have two very capable women ready to help you do that."

*******

When I closed the door, my head rested on it. He was right and I hated it sometimes, but he was right. Carol had been a part of my growing into adult life and became my life all through college and what I thought was going to be the rest of my life. That was never meant to be, I felt myself sigh, Carol's parting gift to me was our daughter and I would love that girl right up until my last breath.

My life since the incident at the deli had changed dramatically. It brought me home and back into the arms of people I shouldn't have ever left just so I could fulfill a childhood dream of earning my fortune in the big city and whisking Lou-Lou away to a better life. Yet, it was just that incident, at the deli that brought about a better life. Initially three people's lives will change and as that change expands outward, it will start to affect other lives.

"Your father's right Doug. We could wait but we're not going to."

As I turned to watch two very naked women slowly walk toward me, the stirring in my pants started to give me away.

"The only things we offer are us and our love. On the surface they are words, but honey when they come from two women that only want you and for you to be happy those are the most powerful words on this planet."

They matched each other pace for pace, the fullness of Gretchen's breasts as she walked made them swing ever so slightly, her stomach was tight and her hips, although slightly wider than Victoria's were still breath taking. Her pubic hair was trimmed and shaped in what she told me later as a landing strip because the one guy in her life needed directions toward the fun bits. Gretchen's legs were firm and shaped, this girl spent time working out and I had seen the effort she put into doing just that back in Boston, when I walked past the gym they had in their apartment.

"Honey, the more time we spend with you, the more we know you are him. All we can do is show you on a daily basis that we both love you, there are no rules, other than you must take us both together the first time. If you wish us to sleep with you individually after that we will agree to it, but not the first time."

Both girls were now, almost half way across the day room; it was exquisite to watch them. They were a matching pair yet each an individual in there own right. Victoria's blonde hair was longer than Gretchen's brown. Her hair hung loose down her back. Her breasts were smaller than Gretchen's yet her areola were bigger and her nipples although not totally aroused had already changed to a deeper red and her nipples became thicker. Her stomach was as tight as Gretchen's and the clean area around her pubic bone left little doubt what was on display.

"We are here and we are not going away, unless you specifically tell us to. We both know you're afraid. We were, when it finally hit us what we were planning. Come with us Doug, understand us and please love us, tenderly would be nice although we are both open to a little roughness as well."

They giggled at Victoria's attempt at humor and when I blushed, she must have sensed it because her hand came to my cheek and she smiled.

"Even the blind girl can see through you Doug, always remember that. We are going into the bedroom now. I want you to take a shower and join us, we are going to share every secret we have about each other and in return we want every secret you have, ok?"

I held her hand to my cheek and nodded my head; both girls had tears in their eyes and such big smiles on their faces to back them up. Once again, on some silent command one or the other gave, they turned and walked back to the bedroom as I watched. My eyes started at their shoulder blades and stopped at their asses, refusing all commands to move, until they disappeared into the bedroom.

*******

As I approached our room, I could already hear moaning. If the noises from this room hadn't made me hard, the sight in front of me sure would have. The scene had me rooted to the spot. Victoria was on her back and Gretchen was on top of her in a sixty-nine position. Gretchen was so engrossed in devouring Victoria's pussy that she didn't know I was there, until Victoria spoke.

"Oh good, you're here. I've been busy on your behalf and spent some time rimming Gretchen. She's about as pliable as she's going to get, so Doug, please stick your dick in her ass."

Gretchen visibly stiffened, yet her head remained buried in Victoria's clearly soaked pussy. The moan of expectant pleasure caused through her body was causing Victoria to arch her neck, desperate to bite back her own moan. I felt a small tug on my cock, Victoria's hand had wrapped itself around my cock and the distance between us diminished; there is something deeply erotic, watching with your own eyes as a woman placed your hardness directly at another woman's ass and knowing the outcome.

As my hands finally grasped Gretchen's hips her head came away from Vitoria and looked behind her, if the smile on her face hadn't made my cock twitch, then the flush over her upper body would most certainly do what happened next. My cock got harder and with a firm grip, I slowly inched my way into Gretchen's ass.

Her whole body seemed to stiffen and relax at the same time, her moan gave her away again and then she hissed and I stopped and after a moment, she relaxed.

"Sorry, I've never had a real one in there, I thought I could take it all in one go. Please go gentle it's getting my body to adjust, that's taking the time, other than that I'm pleased to say you're a perfect fit and...."

I inched forward once again and she groaned, I heard her say 'that was nasty' to herself as her ass relaxed rather than clamped and by now, I was halfway in. Victoria spit on my cock and with a finger rubbed it around both Gretchen's anus and my cock and I just felt like another pint of blood had poured into my cock.

Gretchen yelped. "Vicky, stop whatever you're doing, I'm not sure how, but our husband has just gotten bigger."

All Victoria could do was giggle and say, "Oh goody, I can't wait for my turn."

That comment earned her a slap across the pussy from Gretchen.

"Please stop. I need time to adjust and whatever this bitch is telling you to do, you can ignore as well. Only plastic and rubber dicks have been in both our asses, the real thing is taking me a moment to get used to."

Although Gretchen was being serious, I'm embarrassed to say, I actually thought it was funny. The giggle that came from underneath us proved to me that someone else thought so as well. My cock still throbbed and Gretchen's ass still clenched when it did, and at the moment, we were both at an impasse.

"Vicky honey this isn't going to work. He's bigger than our toys; I can't get our husband in any deeper. Please help me baby."

Instantly I felt Victoria shuffle slightly under Gretchen, within a second, a slow moan emanated from Gretchen as she slumped forward. I hadn't anticipated her movement and my cock slipped out an inch. From the sucking and slurping noises coming from underneath and the long moans from above, I don't think she had noticed.

A hand went between my legs and held my ass. When Victoria heard the right moan from Gretchen, she would gently push my ass to let me know when to push in a little more. I quickly realized what she was listening for and adjusted my inward movements accordingly, soon her hand left my ass. Well, once she had a good long feel that is.

Victoria seemed to put it to good use though, the squelching sounds that were now added to the sucking and slurping sound, told me poor Gretchen's pussy and clit were in for a sore time when all this was over, and then skin touched skin.

Gretchen's body once again tensed, she wriggled her ass a little and lifted her body so she could once again look at me.

"Vicky, he's in, I did it." The smile just kept getting bigger. "I'm his now honey, I have a husband and he's all the way in my ass."

Another giggle emanated from below us.

"I told you we should have butt plugged that scrawny ass of yours, so you would get used to this and we wouldn't have spent the last ten minutes breaking you in."

Both giggled, it still didn't stop the sound of a slap across Victoria's pussy and the gentle moan seconds later. Victoria used the pause in the activities to push cum from Gretchen's pussy up to my cock, instinct made me withdraw from her about an inch and she coated as much of me and Gretchen's ass as she could.

She had slowly eased herself out from under Gretchen, I watched Victoria for a moment as she run her fingertips up the side of her friend, when her hand came to her hair she grabbed hold and pulled her head back. Both shared a kiss and Gretchen's pussy juices, my cock twitched in her ass and Gretchen giggled as their kiss ended.

"Our husband likes the show we're putting on for him."

"You know he's going to fuck the shit out of you now, don't you?"

Even as Gretchen nodded her head at Victoria she turned to look at me, there was something. I truly wish I could explain it, sadness, and a conflict within her perhaps I'm just not sure. The one thing I was sure about was this wasn't going any further, I held her more firmly and started to pull out.

"Stop, please stop. I see it in your face; please leave it there while we explain."

She didn't even give me a chance to answer her.

"We never explained this to you and we should have, but after what your father told you this evening, we wanted you before you could have second thoughts. We are all realists here. Vicky will get the ring I will never be allowed to wear mine in public as long as I'm Victoria's companion, lawyer and the board sits. We will make love tonight, loads of love but it's important to me and Vicky that you have our asses first."

Victoria grasped Gretchen's hand as we both listened to Gretchen.

"Call it a mental state of mind if you wish. We are not slaves and you taking our asses first don't make us such. But all three of us will know, we gave ourselves to each other tonight, from now on, regardless of where we all are, Vicky and I will always feel you in our asses and know our husband put his dick in there first. Vicky will have a ring on her finger, she will always feel that, but we will both have that feeling of you in our asses."

markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers