When The Stars Align Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not very lady like I know, we need to add KY to our shopping list, lots of KY to our shopping list."

Victoria started to laugh; she just couldn't help herself when she repeated what I had said moments earlier.

"You say the most romantic things."

The slap across Victoria's ass from Gretchen was playful more than painful.

"Oh, shut up and take it like a woman."

With that she guided my cock to Victoria's hole and withdrew her hand to rest once again of Victoria's ass cheek. Even when my cock touched her bud she stiffened, I waited for her to relax and started again, once again Gretchen spat on her friend, her finger rubbing her spit around both her friend's anus and the tip of my cock.

"Vickie you need to relax more, you're getting married and you're giving your ring to our husband."

I watched fascinated at what Gretchen was saying was having the desired affect on her friend. Victoria relaxed and caught me un-prepared, almost half the head of my cock had entered her before I had realized. The groan from Victoria stifled what she said, so she turned her head from the pillow and said,

"We needed more practice before we agreed to this, if our husband ever dares call himself Joe average in the cock department again, I will personally invest in a Braille tape measure to prove him wrong."

This time I couldn't help myself.

"Can't you just tell a married woman? She barely has a cock in her ass and already she's bitching about it."

That set both women off laughing, Victoria took the opportunity to push back and the bulbous head of my cock entered her, just as suddenly her laugh turned to a groan of pleasure as her anus shrank back hiding the head of my cock now inside her. Victoria paused and I did the same before looking up at Gretchen who was smiling back at me her eyes clearly showing signs of being close to tearing up.

"That's right. Gang up on the blind girl."

Gretchen's answer to that statement, she once again spit on Victoria's ass and used her finger to spread it around. The humor was still in the air but the task at hand took precedent for now and inch by inch between all three of us, my cock bottomed out in her ass. The sigh of relief was audible even though her face was buried deep into the pillow at the time.

Slowly Victoria raised herself onto all fours and once again groaned, she gave her ass a wriggle just to make sure her own body wasn't lying to her. The smile as she turned to face us, made us smile as well.

"Is there any chance you can leave that in there and come back tomorrow?"

The temptation to call her bluff was just too great, so I slowly started to pull out of her. Victoria immediately backed up and matched me shaking her head as I did.

"Since possession is nine tenths of the law, it's in me so therefore its mine."

It didn't take Gretchen or me long to figure out what Victoria was up to, so I held her hips and gently started to push into her. For a time, all I did was move back half an inch and push into her again. The invasion into her ass started to settle and her own body gave her away once again, as Victoria rested her head on the pillow and moaned. With so little movement on my part, I knew I could last awhile, but her body wanted more.

With every withdrawal from her ass, she pushed herself back. When I thrust forward, her little yelps and moans telling all in the room, she was enjoying herself and she wasn't the only one. The look of pure lust on Gretchen's face didn't go unnoticed, she got to see what was happening at the business end this time around and judging by the hardness of her nipples and flush covering her neck and threatening her cheeks it was plain to see, we would be doing this more often.

Every time Victoria opened her mouth she gasped, "Oh fuck... Oh, fuck... Oh Fuck!"

As our bodies forced each other together, she was close to her own orgasm. Victoria tried to adjust her position, to fend off her orgasm as long as she could so she could feed off every sensation ripping into her body for as long as she could. I held her in place, Gretchen watched as her friend tried to wriggle into another more comfortable position but my hands on her hips held her still. She looked up at me clearly confused and all I did was nod my head for her to move to another part of the bed.

It took three attempts at gesturing before she moved, still unsure as to why. The panting from Victoria meant she had but seconds before her own orgasm would take her from me, I gave her four more thrusts into her and then moved my arms around her waist. Her body lifted off the bed and her own body weight settled onto my cock as she screamed out her own orgasm. Victoria's own pussy now became exposed to Gretchen and the look she had on her face showed me she suddenly realized why I moved her.

Gretchen was like a starved woman to a meal. She just dove straight in and went to work on Victoria's cum soaked pussy sending her friend into another orgasm that had her screaming again. Her own hands held her friend to her pussy refusing to let the pleasure she had both in her ass and pussy go, her own body would try to sink down onto Gretchen's face only to know her limited movement with me in her ass.

She wriggled she tried to lean into her yet my arms around her and cock within her caused her frustration at her limited movement to retaliate by holding her friends head tighter and trying so desperately to force her head into her pussy. Victoria screamed one more time before her own orgasm frustrated at its own limited movement turned on her, her ass clamped down on my cock as I came for the second time that night into one of my wives ass's.

Finally, she let go of Gretchen's head and her hands clamped themselves to her own tits, pushing them into her body and then releasing them, only to pull hard on her nipples forcing the true shape of her tits to look more like cones. Suddenly her whole body sagged, the only reason we knew she was still with us was the wheezing and the moan as my deflated cock left her ass. Gretchen took that opportunity to move out from under and I placed Victoria gently on the bed.

Moments later Gretchen and I lay on either side of this glowing woman who could do nothing but wheeze and smile at the same time. Her hand touched Gretchen's hip and her finger tips followed the contours of her body until she felt her neck. Her whole hand rested on her jawbone Victoria's finger gently squeezed her friends head and then rested back onto her hip. Her other hand sought me out and once connected to my own hand gripped it even more tightly.

"If I knew being married would have been this much fun, you would have never have left Boston without the aid of a wheelchair, husband of ours."

All I could do was smile, as I leaned into her, kissed her ear and whispered that she was welcome. Sleep took her from us moments later; Gretchen reached over and touched my cheek. The warmth of her touch stirred something within me.

"I understand and when she wakes Vickie will too. The weight of her on your cock must have been intense, you said you would never slap her; you never told her you would do what you could and wrestle with your conscience later. For what its worth and I know you will tell us both the same soon, I love you husband of ours."

Gretchen didn't let me dwell too much on answering, she simply smiled once again and snuggled into her friend who groaned and instinctively moved her arm to hold her. Gretchen followed her friend into the land of hopes and dreams minutes later judging by her regular breathing. I got up, took a shower, put on a pair of shorts, went, and sat on the porch for a while.

The stars seemed brighter this evening, I did wonder if that was down to a mood change or the weather. The cynic in me would say the weather. As my mind processed my thoughts, a little smile came to me, a smile I hadn't had since Carol was in my life. I'm married, not in the biblical sense maybe, to society what we had set out to do would be frowned on by many and if I were honest, one of my own eyebrows would rise in surprise if I had come across this with someone else.

A warm breeze picked up and gently brushed my face and a tear came to my eye. In that brief moment that that breeze touched me, nothing moved, there was no sound to herald the coming of that breeze, the plants didn't move and the trees kept their own vigil. I have never been a religious man, the only times I was ever in a church was for weddings, funerals, and social occasions to raise funds for the church in town.

Yet my heart told me my father was wrong about one thing and as I sat back on that chair and quietly cried, I knew. "Thank you Carol, it means so much that you will let me do this. I love you baby, but I have to let you go now. I will kiss Lou-Lou for you; I promise, be at peace wife of mine and thank you."

End of Chapter Two.