When The Stars Align Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers

The fear was still there, from both of them this time.

"No, this is wrong and it's hurting you."

"Doug, please stop. As I said we should have spoken to you about this, trust me when I tell you that Vicky and I want and need this. I promise you on all that I hold dear, we will talk as soon as you have had both our asses, and we need this Doug, please."

To emphasize her point, her skin had once again touched my skin. She gave her ass a little wriggle and smiled. My first instinct was to pull out and leave the room, the fear on Victoria's face that I would do just that, held me there. I was never big on rules, common sense was always my guide and with my dick once again buried in Gretchen's ass, it seemed that common sense might have to be spelled out to these two.

"Listen to me, the both of you. Ok, so I'm stuck in Gretchen's ass and I will admit to feeling rather good about it, even though a part of me is still concerned about her discomfort. I will agree to go as far as what you two have planned for tonight, but that's it. We sit down and get ourselves on the same hymn sheet young ladies or the divorce comes before the wedding, do you get my drift?"

Two things seemed to happen in quick succession. First, I couldn't believe I had just admitted to myself that I would even marry Victoria and second, was Victoria throwing herself at me, sticking to me like glue and sobbing, as she thanked me. Gretchen gave a small grunt, as the movement in her ass was unexpected.

"Hey girlfriend, you can thank our husband when he's got his cock in your ass, as for now it's in mine so let him alone and come down here. I need desert while he's making himself at home back there."

Victoria laughed this time. We kissed and she whispered in my ear that she would feel me soon and couldn't wait. She then proceeded to kiss her way down my body, stopping at the connection I had with Gretchen, she seemed to spend some time licking her way around that and then up Gretchen's back. Just watching, let alone feeling all of that, made me twitch once again in her ass, she moaned, and her head came off the pillow.

"You have got to be kidding me, how can you keep growing?"

All three of us laughed. By now, Victoria was lying in front of Gretchen whose own hands had wrapped themselves around one of Victoria's breasts and she practically devoured it. Both moaned in unison. The wet sound came next and I instantly figured out why she was laying at that angle. Victoria had her fingers deep in Gretchen's pussy. She let me know this on a couple of occasions when she wrapped her juice soaked hand around my balls.

"Ok my husband, can we start off gentle, please? I just need my body to get used to you back there."

No sooner had she finished saying that, than her mouth opened wide once again and devoured Victoria's breast. Not a sentence seems to go by now that the words 'my husband' doesn't come out of either of their mouths. I just smiled; neither of them was looking at me, so I figured I could get away with a smile. In their minds and thoughts, I was just that. That conversation would still go ahead, it had to, we kept missing important parts, body language and even words for it not to.

Gretchen's own move backwards reminded me where I was and my hands once again held tight to her hips, the soft sigh and faint 'yes' just before her head once again bobbed up and down on and around Victoria's tits. I was still determined to go slow and easy and after maybe two or three minutes of making sure I only came away from her an inch or two, the little cries turned to moans and she began to push her ass back at me.

I'm sure the distraction, caused by what Victoria was doing helped as well, judging by the little mewing sounds coming from her as her mouth broke free of one of her friends tits just long enough to go hunting for the other one. My concentration once again turned to Gretchen as she suddenly positioned her weight onto her elbows and then leaned down to kiss Victoria. The steady thrusts into her ass meant they missed the first time but connected as I pulled back once again. As Gretchen released her lip lock on Victoria, her hand gently rested on Gretchen's cheek.

"Isn't it so wicked when we have our husband in our ass?"

Gretchen moaned as I stopped fucking her ass and buried my cock as deep into her as I could.

"Oh fuck honey; you are going to love this. I'm just so glad we waited for our husband to do this."

I picked up the pace a little and her head once again devoured one of Victoria's tits while her fingers pulled and twisted the other breast and nipple. A long steady muffled moan escaped seconds later. Gretchen was also using her own body to experiment as I thrust into her. At first, she would clench her ass as I pushed into her, the 'ouch' that followed made her change her mind and tried clenching as I pulled back. She must have liked it that way, because the 'oh fuck' that followed barely a second later sure made Victoria giggle once again.

"Has our husband found a hot spot in that skinny ass of yours Gretchen?"

Both laughed, the gentleman that I was, merely pushed deeper into her and kept that rhythm. Gretchen quickly picked up on the change of pace and rhythm and again attacked Victoria's tits. My mind quickly picked up the slight change in motion from Gretchen's ass as I thrust into her. The moan wasn't from what I was doing; it was Victoria trying as hard as she could to push as many fingers into her friend's pussy as she could.

All semblance of anything other than carnal came to all three of us as the smell of sex interacted and attacked all our own senses. In her defense, Gretchen moved a hand away from Victoria's glorious tits and attacked her pussy with a vengeance. Victoria's body would arch at every thrust her friend made at trying to get not only more fingers into her, but deeper as well.

Suddenly Gretchen let go of her friend, lifted herself off Victoria and arched her back as she cried out. "Oh God, oh my God, OH FUCKING SHIT!"

Her entire body tightened as she had a huge orgasm. I felt her ass clamp down tight onto my cock, trying as best it could to rip it from my body and I began spurting cum deep into her ass. With one last effort Gretchen swung her hand and slapped Victoria hard across her pussy, the sound shook me for a moment and focused my attention on Victoria.

Her body arched one more time and she came, as her own hands instinctively moved to protect her abused pussy. Her body slowly assumed a fetal position right in front of Gretchen who, although still in the process of coming down from her own orgasm, moved her arms to hold onto her friend as her own orgasm devoured her. I waited until my cock was soft, before pulling out and lying down beside them both, the sound of wheezing like an old man became clear to us all and both girls giggled when they realized it was me.

How long were we all laying there? Who knows or even cared. It was Gretchen who eventually moved and moaned as she did, she kissed me and thanked me before turning her attention back to Victoria, who needed both our help to sit up and rest against the headboard, her tits still moved at an extraordinary rate as she pulled air into her lungs.

"Well, that was fun. Doug, honey neither of us is brave enough to suck you clean so could you please wash your cock before it's my turn."

I both smiled and shook my head at her comment, she had spent time rimming and sticking her tongue into Gretchen's ass to get her ready for me, but neither of the girls wanted to get me hard until I was clean. Women's Logic, you just have to admire it.

Even as I moved to sit up, I knew I had to say something and it had to be now.

"Victoria. Are you a pain junkie?"

Gretchen quickly looked at her friend and went to sit next to her. I held her wrist and stopped her, Gretchen watched it all and Victoria heard it all.

"Yes and no. Does it bother you?"

"Some yes. It's not in me to hit a woman, not even if she has a board around her neck saying take a swing at me, it's not going to happen Victoria."

"Even if I told you that whatever you do it will never hurt me?"

"Sorry Victoria, I don't give a shit. I'm not going to slap you around if that's all that gets you off."

The smile on both their faces got bigger.

"Thank you."

I replied with the only statement my now confused mind could think of.

"For what?"

Victoria reached out for me, I met her half way, holding onto her hands, and gently resting them back onto her lap, my own hands covered hers.

"Thank you for being you. I will admit to liking my sex rough sometimes, but it's not conditional for me to have an orgasm, tender can be just as pleasant honey."

"Then why?"

She paused for a moment while she thought how best to answer.

"I can only answer for this instant, Gretchen had a head start. She had our husband's cock in her ass, she wanted above all for us all to come, as close together as possible and she knew the easiest way to get me there. Remember Doug we are both different, the skinny ass over there lights up real fast and when you get her there you can keep her there all night."

Even my quick glance at Gretchen saw her cheeks flush with embarrassment, yet she still nodded at what her friend was saying. Victoria remained silent, that link that they have between each other seemed to have taken over because Gretchen spoke.

"The thing with Vickie is, that I can get three or at best four orgasms out of her before she passes out, she will literally pass out. The first time she did it I freaked."

Gretchen moved to place one of her hands over mine and Victoria's before she looked directly at me.

"It's an example of how different we are and how we like to be treated in the bedroom Doug. We will all be learning new things about each other, it's what people in relationships do, they learn and adapt."

Her smile grew.

"You just get to learn twice as much, because you have two wives now."

Both giggled and even I will admit to a small laugh. There was an honesty about these two that started with my time with them in Boston and it's never seemed to let up. Subtle hints were never their forte. Both started to lean over to my groin area and sniff, they even pulled that Yuk face after they had. I believed it was time for me to wash up, when I looked at both from the door they were hugging each other, their smiles a permanent fixture on their faces.

I meant what I said to Victoria. If she needed someone to slap her, it would have to be Gretchen, my whole being said it was wrong to hurt a woman. It would be a deal breaker if they tried to change my opinion of that, but somehow I didn't think either of them would.

The thing about relationships, even marriage is that you meet your partner or in my case 'partners' half way and know that they would happily feel the same. I had the bare bones of a plan. I just hoped that Gretchen would catch on real quick because with Victoria's hearing, it would be impossible to pull her to one side and give her a heads up.

Gretchen had already started to warm Victoria up when I came back from the bathroom. Inwardly I smiled and shook my head at these two, they fit each other like a glove, they were the left to the others right and yet they both decided that I was going to be the middle of the three of us. Carol had been my world and I never looked beyond her until Lou-Lou arrived, that same feeling was within me now, with these two women.

Until I had met Victoria and Gretchen, I had never heard of a poly family. If I had sat back and thought about it, the whole idea other than the carnal thought of two women in my bed at the same time, I would have never believed it would ever work. Yet seeing how these two acted around me, I just knew it would. We all had a vested interest in this and I didn't mean keeping Victoria on the board of directors.

Mentally we have shifted our attitude to take this relationship to its conclusion and not a hint of jealousy had crept into it at any level. They may have had a head start when it came to their own bonding together but both took the time to wait for me, if they thought I was dragging behind.

"Ah ha, well our husband as you can see, I opened her up for you, all that remains now, is to tie a plank to you so you don't fall into that fat ass of hers. Although I'm sure those child bearing hips of hers will catch you before you fall too far."

Victoria had to stop eating Gretchen because she was laughing so much, in retaliation Victoria lent back and pushed her pussy back onto Gretchen's face.

"Jealousy was never a good side of you Gretchen, but does my fat ass as you call it, have competition with those store bought tits of yours?"

Whatever Gretchen said in retaliation was missed to both of us since Victoria's pussy was still stuck to her mouth. Victoria did give a yelp and moved her pussy away from her.

"No dining out on the goods sweetie, I'll make you a snack later."

Both girls started to giggle again and all I could do was smile at them both. The interaction between them was something else, a warm feeling came to me then and I realized something. For the first time since Carol's death I was, content. Even as I sat on the edge of the bed and watched these two, I knew I was probably the luckiest man alive and for a second I was sad about that.

Victoria seemed to sense something and climbed off Gretchen; her arm swept the area she knew I was sitting and connected with my shoulder. Her hand gripped me tightly; Gretchen quickly picked up on the change of mood in the room and automatically reached out for my other shoulder, both finally sitting either side of me.

"Doug honey, are you ok?"

I nodded my head and then drew breath.

"As I grew up I would never have imagined my life would be were it is now. I had a fun time in Boston and an even better time, here with you two. You both took a man who was doing nothing more than taking one day at a time and turned him into a married to two women type of guy and I would never have believed that to be possible."

Gretchen went to say something I had to put my finger to her lips. I knew what I had said so far to them may have sounded off so I needed to finish what I needed to say, before either of them interrupted me. She looked at me for such a long time before she slowly nodded her head and my finger left her lips but not before she kissed it as the pressure left her.

"I came out of the bathroom and watched you both for a moment and I felt content. Like I was supposed to be here with you both, and the moment I felt that, one of those profound moments occurred to me. I was home and that home included you both, it may be a day to early to say to you both that I love you, yet when I stood in the middle of this room and knowing you two were here with me, I simply couldn't think of anywhere else I wanted to be."

For such a long time silence ensued as both girls grasped what I had said and tried to think of an answer. It wasn't a competition for sentimental statements, I was asked and told both of them how I felt about them. They knew it was genuine because that warm feeling hadn't gone away and sure didn't intend to anytime soon.

Both women leaned into me and rested their heads onto my shoulders; they were twins with the wavelength they were both on. I could only hope to attune myself to it. They both kissed my neck and the warm feeling grew within me adding to what was already in there.

They even paused in their activities together for Victoria to say, "Doug honey, I understand what you're saying and you are after all playing catch up. Nevertheless, you're almost there honey and when you are, that's the Promised Land. You have two wives and both will love you unconditionally, we don't mind that you can't tell us yet that you love us. We're women, we have patience, and we can wait. Just remember the second those words leave your lips, we will be all over you like a rash so you may have to be careful where you say it, ok?"

The pause was momentary, the smile that grew should have warned me, and the words that she said to Gretchen just confused me. What happened next will live in that section of my mind known as fond memories, it seems since I've been with these two, that section of my mind just keeps growing.

"Gretchen, I think he needs headphones."

Instantly she giggled and adjusted her position, barely a second later, Victoria did the same. I quickly looked at both of them and checked there hands for a set of headphones, when Gretchen watched me do that she giggled again.

"Its ok honey, we have our own way of giving you a set of headphones, just lie down and relax. This comes with a guarantee; if the headphones don't work you get your money back."

Feeling even more confused I complied and moved to the middle of the bed as both the girls moved to stay either side of me and lay their heads next to my ear and what followed got me so hard, it actually hurt. Both set about whispering into either ear, their erotic thoughts, dreams and sexual wishes. My mind raced to listen to one or the other then both, my thoughts would build a picture from what they were saying and when my eyes closed, project that image for me to see.

Sweat started to form on my brow as both girls continued there assault on my mind, whispering their own wishes, hopes and pornographic dreams. I had already seen, touched and played with their naked form, my imagination had little work to do picturing them through those whispered moments. Just as quickly both girls stopped, the silence made me sad; it craved those images once again. My mind screamed into the silence demanding more.

As my eyes opened both girls started again, as one finished a sentence, the other would continue. Eventually I had to close my eyes again as my mind raced over the words quietly building the most erotic picture in my head. My own closed eyes acting as a backdrop for those images to push my mind to even more pornographic heights, I could feel my heart race and my cheeks flush at the sexual secrets these two women whispered into each ear and just as quickly, it all stopped.

A hand enveloped my cock and just held it; I could feel both girls move around the bed and then stop.

"Doug honey, its time to take your second wife."

A second later Gretchen's mouth descended over my cock, soaking it with her saliva. She wrapped her tongue around it several times making it as wet as she possibly could. Just as suddenly she stopped, the warm air challenging the wetness of my cock making it twitch.

"She's ready my husband and so are you."

Victoria was on all fours beside me, as I opened my eyes hers looked towards me and I felt just a twinge of sadness that the eyes that were dark to her could never see the love that looked back at her from mine.

"It's time Doug; I could lie and say I've waited a lifetime for this. But, I think you know I've wanted this since Boston, the difficulty we both had keeping our hands off you was immense, we don't have to do that anymore. You are our husband, so please be so kind as to perform your husbandly duties on this ass of mine."

"You say the most romantic things."

Gretchen giggled in the background and Victoria smiled before saying.

"What can I say? All that time at college reading all those bodice rippers may not have gone to waste after all. Don't you just love a college education? Now climb up here and be a little gentle my husband I want to make the same noises Gretchen made, please."

I defy any red-blooded male not to take up any woman, on an offer like that. As I took up my position behind Victoria, Gretchen knelt beside her, both hands on her ass. As soon as she had pulled Victoria's ass cheeks apart she spit on her rose and looked up at me, her face took on one of embarrassment.

markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers