When Worlds Collide Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still slowly coming down from that first heady pleasure when his body moved over hers and his thick cock pressed for entrance into her wet body. She moaned and spread her legs wider, inviting him in and sighing with pleasure as he slowly stretched her open for his invasion.

Jared fought the need to pound into her beautiful body. He took his time, slowly teasing her with an inch of his cock at a time, pausing and nibbling at her hard nipples before sliding another inch inside her tightness. He loved sinking into her hot, willing body. His cock was rock hard and aching for release but he wanted to savour this moment with her. His Millie had other ideas though.

She pulled his mouth to hers and aggressively pressed her tongue deep against his. Her hips bucked up hard and he sank completely inside her with one long stroke. He growled, his body on fire as her velvet walls encased his cock. Thoughts of being gentle went out the window as he pulled back and thrust in hard and deep. She met him eagerly, moaning her approval into his mouth as they kissed desperately.

Jared lost his head completely, thrusting hard and fast, his breathing harsh and ragged as they moved frantically against each other. Loving Millie was always a tempestuous experience. She knew what she wanted and she wasn't afraid to demand it from him. Her beautiful body arched sinuously against his and he thrust into her heat deeply, his hands toying with her full breasts, tweaking at her nipples just the way she loved it.

He knew he wasn't going to last. Not at the pace Millie was setting. He tried to slow down but she was having none of it. She needed him, wanted him so badly, she wrapped her long legs around his body and bucked up hard against him. He growled again and pinned her hands above her head, his eyes intent on her face as he began to stroke into her body in a hard, fast rhythm.

He watched each flicker of pleasure dance across her beautiful face, exulted in each cry of pleasure that tore from her throat as he stroked her higher and higher towards her completion. He felt his knot starting to form and he didn't even try to contain it. He paused in his movements for a moment, before he carefully eased the rigid protrusion into her hot body. He needed to be pinned to her. It was more of a mental need than a physical need as his seed had already taken hold inside her. He pressed forwarded relentlessly until his knot imbedded itself into her body and she gasped loudly at the sensation. Her beautiful eyes flickered open and she smiled at him and flexed her hips against his.

He grinned a grin of intense male satisfaction. She was so sensual, so lusty, and so totally unashamed of her need for him. His love for his woman knew no bounds and he dropped his head to kiss her slowly before he began to move within her beautiful body again. He thrust slowly at first, teasing her because he knew she wanted more. She had almost been ready to come apart in his arms before his knot formed. Now he stroked into her with hard, measured movements, slowing the pace right down so they could savour the moment a little longer.

"Jared," Millie moaned in frustration, flexing her hips against him. "Don't tease me!"

Jared laughed softly and silenced her with a kiss, resisting her demands for a moment longer, savouring the feel of her velvety walls stroking his cock so beautifully before his own need overcame him once more and his movements increased in speed and ferocity.

He knew she was close. Her breath was coming out in harsh pants, her eyes shut tightly as her body strained for the pleasure which awaited her. His cock slammed into her hard, and then again. The third time he tipped her over the edge and she was cumming with a loud wail, her body stiffening beneath his as her pleasure peaked.

The sight of his beautiful woman caught in her ecstasy pushed Jared over the edge and he roared loudly, his head tipping back as his cock expanded inside her and his thick, ropey seed began to erupt deep inside her beautiful body. He jerked against her as the sweet bliss of loving his woman took over his very soul and he continued to empty himself into her until he had nothing left to give her.

With a deep groan, he sank against Millie, his arms cradling her gently as their panting breath filled the room. "I love you, Millie," he breathed against the side of her neck.

"I love you, Jared," she whispered, stroking his head gently as their bodies slowly began to cool.

Jared basked in the afterglow of their love, holding Millie tightly to his body and taking a few more moments to lie pinned with his beautiful woman before he had to once more don the mask of an Alpha and go back to the pack to prepare them for the upcoming war.

To be continued...