All Comments on 'Where Angels Fear to Tread Ch. 02'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
HonourHonourabout 16 years ago
Dammit Wumin

You had to do it din't you? Just couldny stop yersel! You had to slip one of them in somewhere. Yev got mair cliffhangers than Pearl White - - - never mind lassie yer no auld enough to know who that was *grin

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Great

Love this story and can't wait to read more chapter.

LadyIlsaLadyIlsaabout 16 years ago
Loving it!

I am such a sucker for cliff hangers and angels...OK - back to typing...come on, faster!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lucy

In the sky with diamonds?

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Good one

This is getting better and better. Another member of the Hunter clan can only be a good sign for the future. You write on hell of story and I look forward to the next chapter.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Keep writing. :)

Still reading Ms. Kitten. Just keep em comming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I will Pretend

That I didnt read your explanation why you decided to write[in my opinion you should never have stopped] on this site again.Sometimes its good to do something for nothing,especially if you are a talented author.Life is not ALL about money you know DK,in fact it can be a complete disaster for some.Anyway enough of my rantings,its great to read your stories on this site again,I belong to another two sites where I can read your works[pay sites]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
...

It wasn't bad. To be honest, I find your stuff pretty ordinary, not saying you don't deserve the praise you receive. People like you and your writing, and kudos to you. I just honestly don't see what the hype is about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Last Poster

Its called PR, last poster and I dont mean photographic reconnaissance.

fortunamajorfortunamajorabout 16 years ago
i hope you

have developed something thicker than rhino skin to survive this site for the future, I mean from the last time you ranted and made such a big drama over leaving the bloody site - only to come back? was a let down for me. make your mind up. do you care or do you not care about whether the site appreciates the authors who write for it - as you said in your own words. it was completely odd and not to mention off putting.

don't get me wrong, I totally enjoyed your writing, and I've mentioned it plenty times before that you have got to be one of the best writers here on lit, but this just looks as if you have no stance. but yes, welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
she lost big points

with me when she said she's only back to advertise her books here, because Lit has such huge readership. She's still a decent writer, though by far NOT the best here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You'd take points away because she

wants to make writing a career? That doesn't make sense to me. She wants to advertise? Doesn't Lit advertise? Why shouldn't she try to make some money out of her writing. I think she's got balls for telling the truth. You sound like one of those poor sour grapes individuals.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 16 years ago
Bewildered

I'm not bewildered by the story, which I'm really enjoying. I'm bewildered by some of the comments. I don't see where it is of anyone's concerns what motives DK had in coming back here. We are fortunate to have her back.

sethskittensethskittenabout 16 years ago
Pleased and Disgruntled

I am pleased with this story, its well written as always and holds the attention, leaves me waiting for the next chapter eagerly. Disgruntled because so many people see fit to give your story high ratings and yet complain at the same time. So what if She had issues before, so what if she made her irritation known, its comments like those that send people running. Its not just constructive criticism, its down right bashing and its not fair to readers and its not fair to authors either. DK your a wonderful writer and I assure you I will continue to read your stuff no matter what. Don't let the sourpusses dictate to you because they are wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Much ado about nothing

I don't see all that much that is worth advertising. The story is rather mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fine

Coming along fine,this is for "pleased and disgruntled",dont you see that its a clever way of confusung someone if you praise them one minute,then give them a mental thrashing the next.Its a technique used by interrogators when they wish to break someone.Ignore them DK,and keep on track,I know you will from your AH comments.

darklover1975darklover1975about 16 years ago
my my my .....

Are we commenting on the story here people? Or using this as a forum to express our opinion about the author regarding a matter that has nothing to do with the story itself? Let's keep our eye on the ball shall we? DK, I've always enjoyed your work, and this story is no exception. I will definately keep checking back for the next chapter. Very well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Welcome back!

I love reading your stories and I am so glad that you are back here again. I missed terribly your writings.

IsobaelIsobaelabout 16 years ago
Ignore the haters, DK...

I have been a fan since I first came to Lit, and it was because of you and your writing that made me sign up and begin writing for others to read.

If it wasn't for your writings, your comments and feedbacks, both public and private, and your encouragements, I wouldn't be here.

I love your work and hope to see many, many more to come (No pun intended there!).

Ignore the haters. We all know they're just jealous of you and your success and have to take it out on you somehow.

Much love,

Isobael

IsobaelIsobaelabout 16 years ago
Ignore the haters, DK...

I have been a fan since I first came to Lit, and it was because of you and your writing that made me sign up and begin writing for others to read.

If it wasn't for your writings, your comments and feedbacks, both public and private, and your encouragements, I wouldn't be here.

I love your work and hope to see many, many more to come (No pun intended there!).

Ignore the haters. We all know they're just jealous of you and your success and have to take it out on you somehow.

Much love,

Isobael

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree

with the couple of comments below that think this is only ordinary. It's decent in the sense that it doesn't seem to have been written by a 16 year old venturing out of fanfic, and the plot moves at a steady pace but it doesn't have any real creativity. It's a dime a dozen.

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleabout 16 years ago
I love it!

I love how your drawing the readers in, at least you're drawing me in! :) This story is great on so many levels, it would take weeks just to enumerate them all.

You have to keep writing this one. Don't stop it under any circumstances...okay you can take a break if you're sick or your family is sick but it's the only reason I'll allow you to have. :)

Seriously, Dannie; I love this story. Forget about the twitts who are only here for a quick stroke, some readers are more interested in plots than in stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Everyone has an opinion

You can make all the people happy some of the time, some of the people happy all of the time, but you can't make all the people happy all the time. Chalk all comments, both positive and negative, up to the differences that make us who we are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ineresting Beginning

I cannot wait for another entry! Glad to have you back, you're stories were sorely missed!

RoorniRoornialmost 16 years ago
love your work

Really enjoying all of your stories, and hope that you get to writing more on this one as well. ~Crys in AZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When?

When are you going to continue this story? I've been waiting since Feb for more. Please add soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
and then what?

What was in the shadows? Why didn't God just hand him another ticket? Who is his next target, besides obviously himself? What's going on?

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
MORE please

Please, please, please continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

MORE!!!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

This story is really creative. It is funny too. I like the humor such as God enjoying driving the cop car. I like the good v. evil struggle. Though I have to ask, how big is the Hunter family?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This one kind ruined it for me, gods super obnoxious and unlawful detainment is SUPER illegal and comes with a big ol' lawsuit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...