White Christmas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ellie, you don't want to sleep with me. You didn't want to this morning, or last night, or any other night since..."

He couldn't say it, for he knew he was treading dangerous waters. But there was as much pain in her eyes as anger, and strangely, David hoped to see more of her fury.

At least it would mean she was feeling stronger. Strong enough to defend herself.

"And...I'm not allowed to change my mind? Or are you content to keep your sad, pitiful wife locked away, day after day, andalone?" Ellie demanded.

This didn't make any sense. Ellie had pushedhim away. Dr. Cole had told him he was hurting her, and needed to give her space.

"Well what do you expect me to do, Ellie? I'm not a mind reader. You don't tell me what you want, you never have," David argued.

"Well I'm telling you now! Why won't you listen?" Ellie cried.

David sighed. This was going nowhere.

"Ellie...you're telling me youthink you want sex, when just a few hours ago—"

"I think I know a lot better what I want than you do. And...I don't want sex. David...I need it," Ellie said softly.

David watched as her shoulders continued to shrink, and she began fidgeting in front of him. She actually looked embarrassed, like a timid virgin.

He felt deviant for how much the sight of her excited him.

"What do you want, Ellie?" he asked softly. Ellie nervously chewed her lip, before finally looking back at him.

"I think about her. All the time. Every minute of every day. I can't stand it anymore. I need you to make me...not think about her," Ellie whispered.

David stood and walked towards her, pulling her shawl off of her shoulders. The moonlight made her eyes look truly violet, and he knew he was lost.

He couldn't refuse her anything.

"What do you want me to do, Ellie?" David asked. Her shoulders trembled, drawing attention to the way her breasts pressed against the thin material of her gown. David licked his lips, hungry to taste her.

"I need my husband to make love to me."