White Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers

There was a long silence, followed by a thunderous applause. Everybody rose from their seats in unison and applauded Martin's eloquent vow. Tears glistened in every eye but two. Two blue eyes remained coldly distant from the wondrous syllables that had entranced all the others.

The applause snapped Sophie out of her daze. She was suddenly aware of the very white dress hugging her body and the veil thrown back over her head. The clapping continued unabated for several minutes while Martin beamed at her. She turned her neck to see her maid of honour, Mackenzie also clapping.

The sound died down and people sat again. Sophie could feel a spasm of tension flit across her face, something Mackenzie felt too. Their eyes met for the briefest instant and an imperceptible pulse passed through their gaze. It carried emotions which cannot be described in words yet known. Mackenzie smiled, trying to reassure her, but Sophie did not notice. Her gaze was fixed on Kenzie's green eyes. The rest of the world receded into insignificance -- the people, the dress, the groom, the opulent hall of the Carlyle. She could only see those two green orbs.

She turned around, everyone waiting with bated breath for her vow. Her throat went dry and her palms were sweaty. Then it happened.

Once more, she saw it -- those green eyes again. She blinked. It was remarkable how alike Martin's eyes were to his sister's. They hypnotized her, once more making the world fade. Once more, all she saw were green eyes.

"I love you. I always have and I always will," she started, speaking as if in a trance. "My love for you is deeper than an ocean, higher than a mountain and stronger than you will ever know. My love for you knows not the bounds of time. It stretches for an eternity.

"Time and space are irrelevant. What I feel for you transcends any barrier this universe has to offer. You have my heart, my mind and my soul within you and that's where they belong.

"I promise to be there at all times in our life. You will never be alone, you can't be alone. I have opened my heart for you, step within. I could go on, but all the superlatives in the world would fall woefully short when describing how I feel about you, so let me tell it to you simple words. I love you, Ma...

The word caught in her throat. A vision of Mackenzie lying dreadfully still on the cold floor flashed before her eyes.

"I love you, Martin Clark," she finished to another rousing round of applause. She blinked, seeing Martin inhumanly red in the face. Once more, there were no dry eyes in the room, except for Mackenzie's. The momentary hesitation was enough for her to guess who that proclamation was really aimed at. She hoped and prayed she was wrong.

"You may kiss the bride."

* *

October 2012

"No you can't back out now. The ceremony is in a month."

"I'm scared, Kenzie," whimpered Sophie. "Terrified."

"I understand that, Soph," soothed Kenzie, caressing her hair. "Trust me, I do. But we both decided this was something that needed to be done."

She paused to kiss Sophie in the cheek once.

"Martin is a very good guy and he thinks the world of you. You're a lucky girl."

The futility of that statement was not lost on her.

"Remember what we talked about, Soph. I will love you more than you ever thought possible if you can put a smile on my brother's face."

Sophie looked at Mackenzie's face, adorned with that look of expectant pleading and nodded. Her eyes trailed down to her sweaty, naked body. Her soft skin was marked by several marks of love. All the marks converged down her erogenous zones to her puffy red sex which had just been sated by her skilful tongue.

"This can never happen again, Soph," Kenzie said, tears running down her cheeks. "Enjoy tonight all you want. Enjoy it like it's the last time you will ever enjoy it."

Sophie pulled her in for one more kiss, her lips melting against Kenzie's. Her fingers traced Kenzie's areolas while Mackenzie let her own hand wander to Sophie's crotch and caress her fleshy sex. The pads of her fingers probed Sophie's wetness, letting her fluids run over her fingers.

Mackenzie broke the kiss and brought her fingers up to Sophie's mouth. Sophie opened her mouth to taste her own arousal. Then Kenzie kissed her again, sharing the taste she would never taste again.

They kissed again, their hands playing with each other's labias. The aroma of sex hung heavy in the air. They sat, wrapping their legs around the other's waist. Soon, the hands proved unnecessary as their pussies came in contact. Kenzie rolled her hips, letting her sex rub against Sophie's. The motion made a warm spasm of pleasure spread through their bodies.

Both of them arched their backs, forming a V outward from the point where their bodies met. Their juices mingled, coating each other in the combined liquid arousal that gushed forth. Sophie looked at Mackenzie's pale figure, gracefully arched like a swan's neck. Her lips instinctively sucked one of Kenzie's nipples. Mackenzie jerked her neck forwards, watching her hard nub disappear between Sophie's lips.

Sophie shifted her lips to the other nipple, stretching it out with her teeth. Her tongue swirled around the sensitive bud. Mackenzie moaned and rubbed her sex harder against Sophie's. This made her tongue thrash Kenzie's nipple even harder. Their hips pumped against each other with a frenetic urgency.

Sophie left Mackenzie's breast and met her gaze once more. Kenzie's face was contorted with the paroxysms of ecstasy about to engulf her. Sophie immediately thrust her lips into hers, parting them to kiss her fiercely. Their tongues duelled even as they came closer to orgasm.

It was perfectly timed. The orgasms hit them simultaneously, rocking their world with a dizzying exhilaration. Their muffled screams resonated inside each other's mouths. Cum ejected, intermixed and splashed between their thighs and on the bed. The world spun around them for a while, gradually settling back to the whitewashed walls of their apartment.

They still had their legs wrapped around each other and now they hugged each other tightly. Sophie could not contain the tears that came down her face.

"This is how much I love you, Mackenzie Clark."

Kenzie cradled her face and kissed her once more.

"For memories and stuff of dreams," declared Sophie weakly, her voice still hoarse from screaming.

"For strength," reminded Mackenzie. "Strength to go through with it."

They held each other for a long time.

* *

November 2012

"I'm so sorry, Martin. I can't stay till morning like I promised," said Mackenzie. "Apple has just been served in another patent infringement lawsuit and I have to go there immediately to prepare the defence with their team of lawyers."

It was a bad lie, by any stretch of the imagination.

"Why do they need you tonight? What difference will a few hours make?"

"Honey," she said, holding his newlywed face in her hands. "Every second counts in these cases. I have always dreamt of litigating intellectual property in Silicon Valley. You know that."

"Yes," he conceded. "But I never thought they would need you so suddenly. I'll call up Joel. He should be able to convince them to let you come tomorrow."

"No don't," Kenzie blurted out. "I want to make a name for myself. I don't want to start pulling my weight and family name there."

"You're being silly now..." started Martin before he was cut off.

"I love you for suggesting it, but no. This is something I need to do."

She stood up in front of his sitting form and held his head in her hands.

"Baby, I love you so much. So much that words can't describe it. I always will. But now you have to go love your wife now."

He still looked despondent. She held his hand and looked him in the eyes.

"It's just..." he started. "I'll miss you, Mackenzie. I won't even get to say goodbye."

"Hey... hey hey. Listen to me."

She placed her palm against his chest.

"I'm right there, in your heart. How can you say you'll ever miss me?"

She saw a hint of moisture form at the corner of his eyes. Immediately she hugged him, pressing his face to her bosom.

"Hear my heart beat? It beats for you. It will always beat for you. You live in there."

She drew his head back and wiped away his tears.

"I should be going now. There is a ticket on the red-eye to California with my name on it. Go out and enjoy your reception. Enjoy your married life. You deserve it."

Martin looked at her speechlessly.

"I want you to make one promise to me. Just one. Can you do that?"

He nodded.

"Always have a smile on your face," she said, her tone breaking down into sobs. They held each other fiercely one last time before she left.

Her heart was heavy as she left. She was vaguely aware of the drive to the airport and boarding the flight. She made her way to her seat in a haze of guilt.

"There was no other way."

Even as she witnessed the vows, she saw Sophie's insouciant demeanour abruptly change as she gazed into Martin's green eyes and said her vow. When Kenzie saw how intently Sophie gazed into Martin's eyes, it rang alarm bells inside her. She had seen that look before and it did not bode well.

She needed to leave as soon as she could to prevent further temptation.

The plane roared to life, tearing down the runway before ascending. New York became a small cluster of grey outside her window. She leaned back in her seat, continuing her cathartic flight from what she had created.

Mackenzie even allowed herself to shed some tears that she had held back for so long. She was leaving behind the two people she loved the most. She had moved mountains to bring them together and was not going to let temptation pull them apart.

* *

October 2012

Mackenzie sat beside Martin, his hands clasped in hers.

"I hope you realize how lucky you are. You're marrying the most special girl in the world."

"I know how lucky I am, Kenzie," he replied. "And I have you to thank for all this."

"I just planted the seed, honey. You nurtured it."

"Thanks anyway."

Mackenzie brought her face close to his and said softly.

"Sophie is very special, Martin. Take good care of her."

He nodded, unable the comprehend the hidden meaning behind the sentence.

* *

November 2012

Sophie had already taken her share of Merlot by the time Martin stepped into the bridal suite. There was also the small matter of two MDA pills she had taken. He looked glum. Her eyes immediately resumed looking directly into his.

"Kenzie had to leave suddenly. Said they needed her immediately."

Sophie wasn't even listening. Mackenzie was right in front of her, personified in two green irises which softly approached the bed. The dim light slanted across the room, putting a dark tint across the eyes.

Some more words were spoken. Some of them romantic, some soothing. All the words went straight through Sophie, her gaze unbroken.

Those green eyes enraptured her, holding her gaze prisoner. She was dimly aware of a form slipping into bed with her. It was Mackenzie, it had to be. No one else had those haunting green eyes according to her alcohol and drug-addled mind.

Soft lips kissed hers, locking them gently. It was tender, like how Mackenzie kissed her. The eyes were closer than ever. She dared not look anywhere except the eyes, lest her beautiful illusion fall to pieces. Mackenzie's fingers roamed over her body, gently pressing and probing her flesh. She groaned when the fingers kneaded her fleshy breasts and squeezed them gently.

The fingers caressed Sophie's skin, drawing slow circles along her waist. They curved on her bare back and slowly made symmetric lines up to her neck. They kissed again, rolling their tongues in harmony. The hands kept exploring tantalizing crevices of Sophie's body, making her tingle all over.

Sophie lay back, supporting herself on her elbows. Mackenzie lowered her fingers to her sex. Her fingertip went from the top of her slit right to the bottom. She made love with her fingers, pushing Sophie higher up towards a sexual void where all she felt was sensual bliss. Sophie bucked and squirmed, but the fingers skilfully continued coaxing pleasure out of her.

Mackenzie planted a kiss on the engorged nub. Her lips encircled and sucked hard, making Sophie squeal. Her fingers also began to probe the inside of her drenched flesh.

Mackenzie entered her with a strapon. That's what it was. It was nice and thick, stretching out her walls. It moved in and out of her gently, stretching her out. Mackenzie was considerate, as always. She slid in and out of her gently with the strapon, her finger playing with Sophie's clit.

Sophie was at peace. Her gaze was fixed only on those eyes. Her mind imagined the rest of the body. Mackenzie tenderly licked her nipples, switching from one to the next. Her tongue began licking the areolas, swirling around each nub in slow circular strokes.

The intensity of the fucking was getting stronger now. Not forceful or painful, but faster. Mackenzie held her hips, driving into her. The strokes were languid, pulling out halfway before pushing back in. Her drunken haze conjured a lovely visual of it in her mind. She threw her head back, pushing forwards so that her pelvis moved against the motion of the strapon.

Now she was being fucked hard and fast. The heat of impending orgasm burnt her all the way to her core. She could feel the tip of the strapon press against her G spot. The nerve endings in her pussy were on overload, sending indescribable tingles all over her. Her entire nervous system coalesced to one massive erogenous zone.

Mackenzie now laid her down and mounted her. Her hips pounded Sophie with a frantic intensity. Sophie's vaginal walls clenched down, heightening her pleasure. She could sense her orgasm inches away.

The wave of orgasm slammed into her. Her mind shot up past the clouds into the familiar fluffy zone of orgasm. She felt herself float, her body completely senseless and her mind blank. The warm secretion of her sex gushed out against the strapon which continued plunging in and out of her.

"I LOVE YOU, MACKENZIE!!" her mind screamed at her fantasy

The world slowly came back into focus. Colours still flashed before her eyes as her body came back from the euphoric high of orgasm.

She took several deep breaths. Her fantasy had run its course and was now disintegrating. Mackenzie slowly faded from her vision, her mind slowly realizing that she was not with her. She was with her husband on her wedding night. It was not a strapon, but a very real penis that was still inside her. The fantasy was shattered.

It was only when she saw the stunned look on Martin's face that she realized she had screamed out loud.

* *

"To the heart and mind, ignorance is kind
There's no comfort in the truth
Pain is all you'll find."

-Careless Whispers, George Michael

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,138 Followers