Who Can You Really Trust?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face went right back into her cunt! Her juices flowed and her hands directed where I licked and sucked. Ann's clit was the second biggest I had ever seen. When erect it was nearly three quarters of an inch long! It was erect and I sucked on it and flicked my tongue across the tip. That was enough!

Ann put a pillow over her face and screamed! I drank the squirt as it came and got almost all of it. At first when she started squirting we were both surprised. Scared, a little bit. Searching on the internet had proven to us that squirting was OK. I developed a taste for it.

We went back to sleep and a couple hours later we were up and starting our day. We had arranged to go to a street fair with another couple. I dressed in Levis and a long sleeved western shirt. Ann decided to wear Levis and a long sleeved t-shirt. Over that she wore a large button-down-the-front shirt unbuttoned. I liked the look and I said so.

We met Janet and Larry at the fair. As we walked Larry and I followed the two women. They looked at everything. Crap for the house that would need to be cleaned. Cute funky clothes that looked good in the moment, but which they would never wear, or throw away. By ten thirty Larry and I were looking for a beer. We saw a beer stand and told our women that's where we would be. We even were lucky enough to find two places to sit down.

Fifteen minutes later Ann came to find me. "I need your opinion."

I took her hand and she led me to a stall with skirts on display. Janet was guarding the one. Ann held it up against her and said, "What do you think?"

I said, "Holding it up like that doesn't tell me how it will look when it's on. You need to try it on."

In the stall was a sales girl. She looked about eighteen. She heard me and said, "We don't have dressing rooms."

Ann looked around and said, "No problem."

She unbuttoned her Levis, stepped out of her sandals and peeled out of her Levis. She took the skirt from Janet and put it on. Once on she turned around and said, "Honey, what do you think?"

"I think we better buy it before you get arrested!"

"Why?"

"You just showed the world your pussy!" I said in a whisper.

"Ann smiled and said, "And the people behind me saw my ass, too! Do you like the skirt?"

"Yes, yes I do. How much is it?"

"Fifty dollars."

I paid the girl and watched as Ann took it off, handed it to the girl and then put her Levis back on. At least twenty people watched her show. Janet's mouth hadn't closed since Ann started. We walked out with the skirt in a bag and about five men following us.

We went back to the beer stand and had lunch. The men following lost interest and wandered away. Ann never even noticed them watching. My modest church woman was amazing me.

After lunch the temperature had gone up to almost eighty. Ann was again walking in front with Janet. She took off the over shirt and wrapped it around her waist. I could see the green long sleeved T-shirt she was wearing and thought it looked good.

A minute later three guys walked by and one said to the other two, "Did you see the size of that woman's nipples? God, how I would love to suck on those!"

I wondered which woman, for about a minute, then Ann turned around and I knew that guy had been talking about Ann's magnificent nipples! They stuck out almost half an inch and were as hard as I had ever seen them. The green shirt was nearly transparent and she was not wearing a bra!

"Ann!" I stepped close and quietly asked, "Are you aware of how your nipples are sticking out?"

"Yes! This is fun and it isn't bad. I wonder why I never showed them off before."

"Because we were taught that good Christian women don't."

"I'll bet even Mike can't find a scripture that says it is wrong for a woman to show off the beauty of her body."

"It makes me uncomfortable."

"I don't understand. You love sucking on my nipples. You love the way they look. Why not let others appreciate them too?"

"Because it just isn't done."

"I'll bet you that at this street fair we will see at least ten women with nipples that show."

"I'll take that bet, on one condition; you put your big shirt on until we see the tenth woman."

She put on the shirt. Janet had gone to stand by Larry and when she came back she asked if everything was OK. Ann and I both said yes and our wandering through the booths and shops continued. At an antique shop Ann and Janet went inside and Larry and I waited outside. Within a minute Ann brought a woman outside with her.

"Pete, meet Alice. Alice knows her nipples show and going braless is more comfortable for her."

I looked. Alice was wearing a tank top and not only did the bumps of her nipples show, so did her dark areola.

"Nice to meet you Alice." I said. They turned and went back inside, smiling.

Another minute went by and two more women came out of the shop and one asked, "Who is Pete?"

I raised my hand. They stood in front of me and one said, "I'm number two."

The other one said, "I'm number three." They were indeed showing their nipple bumps.

"Hanging out with you is quite a show. I never knew women wanted us to look." Larry said.

"I didn't either."

A woman walked by and Larry said, "Four!"

In the next shop Ann and Janet went in and three women came out within a minute or two. We now were at seven. It had only been a half an hour and she had found seven braless women with nipples that showed. I was not going to win my bet.

Ann and Janet came out of the shop and Janet looked me in the eye and said, "Nine!"

I looked down and Janet's nipples showed through her blouse.

"Ann is right. Men can walk all over the fair with no shirt at all, but if I did I'd get arrested. Bras are uncomfortable and hot. I can't believe I've never gone without one since I was twelve! I love the way you and Larry are looking at me. It feels sexy."

She took two steps over to stand directly in front of Larry. He looked down at her tits pointing right at his chest. Janet squeezed his manhood and said, "Larry likes my tits too!"

Janet and Ann hooked arms together and walked to the next booth. Hundreds of halter tops hanging on three sides of the stall. Inside a very well endowed woman wearing one of the halters she was selling. I knew I had lost the bet. Ann pointed at the woman and said, "Ten! Pete, do you admit defeat?"

"Yes, dear."

Off came the over shirt and the long sleeved t-shirt. Ann was standing in the booth nude from the waist up. She picked a green and white halter and tried it on. I looked really good on her, but perhaps a little small. She took it off and handed it to the sales woman. She tried on two others, each showed ever contour of her breasts. On one the pattern was such that over her nipples and areola the cloth was white. Nothing was hidden from view. That one she wore for the rest of the day.

Janet looked through the shop with interest but shy about touching any of the halters. Ann handed one to her and said she should at least try it on. Janet gave in and took off her blouse so she could put the halter on.

We had known Janet and Larry for about two years. I had never even seen her nipple bumps and now this beautiful woman was half nude in front of me. Larry and I watched and I was glad no one stepped on my jaw. Janet's breasts were full and the nipples perched high enough on the breast that anytime she went without a bra they would act like headlights, pointing the way. Her areolas were about an inch and a half across and faded from a dark pink near the nipple to disappearing as they blended into the breast. Her nipples were almost round with a dimple out front. My brain took all that in in a few seconds. I knew my cock would never forget the sight.

Ann helped her on with the halter and Janet looked great in it. The pattern in the cloth was a dark blue background with multicolored fish. Janet looked in a mirror and then back at Larry. Larry had his wallet out and gave her fifty dollars. The sign in the shop said, "Any halter $10."

The each picked five. They bagged their other clothes and wore the halters the rest of the day. Both made comments about how much more comfortable they were. I saw the hundreds of guys checking them out. I kind of liked that those guys liked what they saw and that Ann and Janet were with us.

When we got back to Larry's car it was about an hour before sunset. Larry drives a Mustang convertible. A red Mustang convertible. He got in and put the top down to make it easier for Ann and me to get in the small back seat. I put the purchases in the trunk and we all got in the car. Ann moved in to sit behind Larry and just before she sat down she took off the halter.

"I want to feel the wind on my tits. Do you mind?"

Larry was five inches from her tits. "No, I don't mind at all."

Janet untied the halter but kept it on. We pulled out of the parking lot and in two minutes we were on the freeway. Janet took off the halter and yelled, "God this feels so good!"

Larry reached over and felt Janet's tit, pinching the nipple a little.

"Larry! You're making me all wet!"

"Good! You're making me as hard as stone!"

Ann lifted my hand to her tit and I did my best to get her off through breast and nipple play. She loudly said, "Take you time Larry. I want to cum while we drive around."

She wiggled and worked and eventually got her Levis down past her knees. She shoved my hand into her pussy and I found it sopping wet. Janet turned around as best she could in her seat so she could watch.

My fingers found her clit and I worked her lube all over and around it. She thrashed around and was more vocal than I had ever heard her.

"I'm cumming! Oh God, this is the best!"

When she came she screamed and the guys in the SUV next to us heard her. They looked over and just about ran off the road seeing two topless women in the Mustang! As Ann screamed I pinched the nearest nipple and her scream got louder. The wind carried most of the noise away but it was so exciting watching her scream with her hair blowing and the cars going by.

Larry got off the freeway and used the city streets to get us home. Janet talked about how she had never seen anything like Ann, how wild and sexy Ann was, how she couldn't wait to get Larry home. Larry parked in front of our house. I climbed out and got our packages out of the trunk. When I closed the trunk Ann was standing in the back seat nude. She was bent over using her Levis to mop up the mess she had made on the seat. Her ass and exposed pussy were pointed out towards the street.

She stood back up and stepped out of the car. Larry and Janet said good-bye and watched us walk to our front door. Ann carried her shoes and pants and halter. When I opened the door Ann bent over and gave Larry a show. He honked and they drove off.

We never made it out of the living room. I didn't even close the front door. The screen door closed automatically but we were still visible from the sidewalk.

Ann dropped onto her back and I dropped my pants and slammed into her waiting cunt. We fucked like animals and bruised each other slamming together so hard. When I filled her cunt with my juices she screamed that it felt so good!

We lay on the hardwood entry for quite a while. I didn't care who heard us. I didn't care who saw us. I held Ann's tit and closed my eyes, for a moment.

A knocking at the screen door got me to open my eyes. Mike was standing at the door!

"Mike!" I yelled. Ann jumped and ran for the bedroom. I jumped and pulled my Levis up. We had forgotten that we were having dinner with Mike and Betsy at six. I let him in and graciously he didn't say anything about seeing us lying on the floor.

Betsy had stayed in the car and Mike said he would wait in the car with her. In five or six minutes we were redressed and off to dinner with Mike and Betsy. Ann wore a bra and a modest pantsuit.

Over the next few weeks Ann got wilder and wilder. I never knew what she might do when we were out in public. She started swinging her legs out of a booth in a restaurant so she could open her legs and show anyone that she wasn't wearing panties. She shaved all her pubic hair off. She went to an adult store and got a battery operated vibrator with a remote control. She gave me the remote as we were entering a restaurant and said I should push the button during dinner. She didn't tell me that pushing the button would cause the vibrator in her pussy to vibrate. After we ordered we were talking and I felt the control in my pocket. I pressed the button and held it a few seconds.

Ann jumped and then smiled at me.

"That felt really good. Do it again."

I did. I held the button for a few seconds and saw her reaction. Her hands gripped the edge of the table.

"What am I doing to you?"

"I have a vibrator in my pussy and you can give me an orgasm any time you want. You can also send me a message. One buzz for yes and two buzzes for no." She laughed.

I didn't touch the button for a while and after we ate our salad Ann said she needed to go pee. I watched her get across the dining room and I touched the button.

Ann stopped in mid stride and turned toward me. She smiled. I waited until I saw her go into the ladies room. I counted to fifteen and then I turned it on. I held it on for two minutes and released the button. A minute or so later Ann came out of the ladies room. She was a little unsteady walking back to our table.

After she sat down she said, "Did you hear me scream?"

"No. Did you scream?"

"I don't know how long you held the button but I came and it still kept going. I came three times. I thought I might pass out! God, Pete! That was great but please, not so long next time. OK?"

"OK."

Dinner came and we ate. Ann finished her glass of wine and the waiter stopped by to ask if she wanted more. I hit the button once and held it for five seconds.

Ann sat up straight and said, "Yes. I would love another glass. Thank you."

The waiter walked away.

"I almost never have two glasses with dinner."

"You don't need to drink it. I was just testing our little toy. I think I could get to like this thing."

"For ordering wine?"

"Say we're going to a party. One buzz and I want you to find me. Two and I'll meet you in the kitchen."

"Three and I'll meet you in the master bedroom!"

"Yes! Like that."

"You know I had to wear panties tonight. I wasn't sure I could hold it in with just my pussy muscles. When I was in the bathroom I had to use my hands to keep it in after I came."

Our sex lives were unpredictable and exciting for weeks. Ann dropped in for lunch at least once a week and usually sucked me off under my desk while she was there. During one of those lunches my boss, Alan McGinnis, stopped in and chatted with me about a client. Under my desk Ann was deep throating me ever so slowly. He walked out of my office and I came hard. Ann swallowed and giggled. She laughed for two days about almost getting caught by Alan.

Her antics bothered me more and more. They were mostly fun but I started worrying about just how far out there she might be willing to go. Would she let someone else touch her? Would she blow someone else? When we were around Mike and Betsy she dressed the way Betsy dressed. When she could get us out with Larry and Janet she was up for almost anything.

She never touched Larry but didn't mind at all being seen doing sexual stuff with me. We went out in our car once and she sucked me as a way of getting us to go to the restaurant she wanted to go to. Larry told me often what a hot woman I had. I started worrying maybe she was too hot.

After a hot weekend I was feeling a bit on edge and I said to Ann that all this fun was OK but it had limits. She wanted to know what the limits were.

"All the fun is between us. Others can watch but all the touching is between you and me."

"You mean if I want to pat Larry on the ass I can't?"

"Patting him on the ass I guess is OK. I just don't want things going too far."

"How about if I pat Janice on the ass?"

"If we're in church, no. At our house and it's OK with Janice and Larry, OK."

"You want life to be too complicated. How about this rule: You and I only fuck each other. Isn't that what you're worried about?"

"If that is the rule then you could go into Alan McGinnis' office and suck him off. That's too far for me."

"OK. How about no fucking anyone except each other and anything else involving genitals has to have both of us agree."

"OK. I think I can live with that. Can you?"

"Sure. I haven't touched anyone's genitals except yours and mine in years. I get lots of the touch I like from and with you. I don't see having this rule will make my life miserable. Shall we shake on our new agreement?"

"OK." I put out my hand. Ann lifted her shirt and placed a bare tit in my hand. I shook it. We laughed. The discussion was over, I thought.

Two weeks later I came home from work thinking we could have dinner together after an hour at the gym and then get some extra exercise in the bedroom. There was only one thing wrong with my plan. Ann wasn't home. There was a note telling me she had gone shopping and would be home about seven.

I went to the gym and came home. I showered and shaved and thought we could get some food after she got home. Seven came and went. Seven thirty came and went. At a quarter to nine I heard her car in the driveway. She came in carrying a bag and her purse.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Sure. I left you a note that I was going shopping."

"The note said you'd be home by seven. It's now a quarter to nine."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I lost track of time."

"Did you eat?"

"I had a salad a couple hours ago."

"I had hoped we could go get something together."

"I don't want to go out again. You can go, or I can make you a hamburger. Which would you like?"

"Pussy."

"You go get a hamburger or something at a fast food place. I'll shower and be ready for you when you get back. How's that?"

"I won't be gone long."

I wasn't. When I came back Ann was laying on her back in the living room. She had freshly showered, shaved and lotioned herself. The remote controlled vibrator was in her pussy and as I walked past her headed for the shower she handed me the control. I turned it on and let it run for a few seconds.

I undressed and left my clothes in the hamper. I hit the button. When I got to the shower I shut it off.

"How you doing, Babe?"

"I feel wet. Hurry."

I showered quickly, shaving while I was in the shower. As I toweled off I turned it on again. After ten or fifteen seconds I shut it off.

I walked into the living room and Ann had both hands in her pussy. I hit the button.

"Oh Pete, you are good!"

Down on the floor I buried my face in her pussy. The taste was different. Wet and slippery like always but the taste was just a little different. My head found a reason, the vibrator. Perhaps whatever it was made of left a strange taste. It wasn't bad or nasty tasting, just different. By licking and sucking on her while I turned the vibe on and off I helped Ann reach a great screaming orgasm. I cleaned her up as best I could and watched as she gently pulled the vibe from her opening.

No sooner was it out than I put my cock inside. My cock never has vibrated but what it does it does very well. I held Ann's legs high and stroked into her for my pleasure. I shifted her onto her side and as I pushed into her I slapped her on the ass.

"Treat me rough, big man. I love how it feels!"

I rolled her onto her belly and picked her ass up, reinserting myself in her dripping pussy. My thumb found its way to the pucker of her anus. I gathered some lube from her pussy and shoved my thumb into her anus. We had only done this three times before. Ann said she liked how it felt. I liked being able to feel my cock sliding inside Ann with my thumb.