Who Can You Really Trust?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three looked at Ann and then each other. They came over.

"Are you serious?"

"Ask her."

"Do you really want us to fuck you?"

Ann looked at me. I said, "Ann fucked my friend right here in this room. She was my wife when she came into this room. A woman who will fuck her minister and her husband's friend will fuck anyone. Right Ann?"

"Yes, Pete. I'll fuck anyone." Her voice was hollow.

"Then fuck these guys." They closed the door and undressed. The first guy was rock hard as he undressed. The next guy wasn't hard yet.

"Ann, lie on the floor and open your legs. Open your mouth too. You can suck this guy while his buddy fucks you."

She did as she was told. Mike watched as she was sucking and fucking and the three men changed places.

I sat next to Betsy and softly said, "They have no clothes. They have two cars and no keys. They have no money. If you would like I can give you the keys to either Mike's car or Ann's. I think we can leave.

Neither Mike nor Ann noticed us leave. Betsy took Mike's car and asked me to come back to their house. I followed her home. We went in and talked for hours about what we would do next. We would share a lawyer and divorce both of them. Betsy broke down and cried a few times, and raged a few times too. We both were angry, disappointed and devastated by what they had done. We laughed a few times about the humiliation they had gone through.

Early Tuesday morning Betsy showered and dressed. She drove Mike's car to my office and rode back to my house with me. I showered, changed clothes and we went for breakfast. I called my lawyer and got an appointment with his partner who did divorces. By eleven that morning we had both filed. He cautioned us that we should not be seen entering or leaving a hotel, motel or home together. He got restraining orders against Mike and Ann prohibiting them from either house unless accompanied by an officer of the court.

I drove Betsy back to Mike's car. We drove to the airport separately. We parked in different lots. Betsy flew to Las Vegas and I flew to San Francisco. She flew Southwest and I flew United. From those places we switched airlines and flew to Seattle. We met at the Seattle Hilton and registered as Mr. and Mrs. Potter. I asked for and got room 126.

When she arrived at the hotel I was in the lobby. I walked her to our room and opened the door. She stepped inside and dropped her bag.

"Pete, do you remember when you kissed me in my kitchen last summer?"

"Yes."

"I have thought about that kiss almost every day since then."

"Me, too."

"I want another."

Our arms went around us. Our lips gently touched and the flame of passion was lit. We moved to Seattle when the divorces were final. We are still together. We go to church a couple times a month, to different churches. I had the vasectomy reversed.


I just can't seem to trust a minister.