Who Can You Really Trust?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann rolled onto her back and pulled her legs to her chest. Her pussy and ass were exposed.

"Not my ass. Fuck my pussy, stud! Fuck me hard."

I did just that. We slid along the hardwood floor as we coupled. Ann held her legs and I pounded between them. Just as I stiffened to cum Ann grabbed my balls. I exploded! It hurt!

My balls hurt every time I came since the vasectomy. Having her grab them at the moment of truth made it hurt so bad I was soft in seconds. I came out of her and lay on the floor holding my balls.

"Ann, that really hurt. Oh man it was almost like you kicked me in the balls."

She looked at me and patted my shoulder. As she got up she said, "Then I'd better not do that again, huh?"

She walked to the bathroom and started the shower. By the time I got up she had shut off the water and gotten out. I turned the water back on and got in. When I got out and dried off she was in bed and looked asleep. I knew she wasn't. When she sleeps her right hand twitches ever so slightly. She didn't know that. I did.

I got in bed, shut off the light and I went to sleep.

In the morning the alarm got us up and going. We spoke about what we would do that evening. Ann asked if I would pick up something for dinner and maybe we could watch some TV. I agreed.

When I got home there was a message on our answering machine, "Honey, some of the girls want to go shopping for a while after work. Don't expect me until about nine, OK? Bye."

I called a place that delivers and ordered a rack of baby back ribs. I turned on a football game and enjoyed my evening. At a quarter past nine Ann came in. The white silk blouse she had worn to work was gone. In its place she wore a black long sleeved sweater.

Her story was that the blouse wasn't warm enough so she bought a sweater. It was sixty-eight outside. Her story didn't seem right. I began being suspicious.

Three nights in a week she went somewhere with "the girls from work." I wondered. She usually had tales to tell after shopping. No tales from these trips and only one black sweater for all that shopping. Where was she going, and with who?

The next night Ann was home with me. We ate delivered Chinese food and watched a movie on cable. At bed time she was tired but willing to suck me off, if I wanted. I wanted. She got into it and ended up wanting me inside her pussy. I made sure she came twice before we went to sleep.

Our calendar showed us going to a party at Janet and Larry's on Friday night and a quiet dinner with Mike and Betsy on Saturday. We hadn't been spending much time with Mike and Betsy in the last couple of months so I was looking forward to catching up with them. The party at Larry's turned into a fight. Not between Ann and I but between two men at the party over Ann. She had danced with both of them and they both had the idea that she was their date for the rest of the night. When one went to get her a drink and the other showed up with a drink for her, the words flew and Larry ended up pulling them apart. Ann said she hated the whole incident but I got the feeling she actually loved the attention.

The night at Mike and Betsy's was strange. We arrived at seven thirty and by eight Mike was gone. A congregant called and Mike went to counsel with the family. We stayed and spent time with Betsy. Rather than her cooking I offered for us to go out. Betsy wanted to stay home in case Mike got back soon. I called and ordered some food delivered. Both Betsy and Ann had a couple glasses of wine. Betsy shared with me, while Ann was in the bathroom, that Mike had been out till after nine three nights in the last week.

At just past nine Mike got home. Betsy was all over him with affection. If we hadn't been there she may have ripped his clothes off. I wanted to leave so they could enjoy their time together but Ann wanted to stay. We stayed until Betsy had finished off another glass of wine and looked sleepy.

On our drive home I asked Ann if she thought there were some problems between Mike and Betsy. She said no.

Sunday we spent doing all the jobs we had been putting off. Laundry, buying groceries and supplies for the house, getting both cars washed and gassed up for the week, and fooling around in the process. I don't mind all the other stuff as long as the fooling around is included.

For the past two months or more Ann did the house dressed in a thong and maybe a cutoff t-shirt. I got fondled, kissed, touched and stroked for a few seconds every little while. I had free access to all of Ann all day long. On this Sunday Ann dressed in cut off jeans and a t-shirt. Knee length jeans and an extra large t-shirt. She even wore a bra. The first time I groped her she said, "I'm not in the mood. When I am I'll let you know."

She wasn't in the mood at all that day or that evening. At nine that evening she got up off the couch and went to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush. She didn't come back. At nine thirty I found her in bed, acting like she was asleep.

I was getting pissed and worried at the same time.

On Monday I called her at work and told her I needed to drive to riverside for business and I wouldn't be home until probably ten. She didn't even ask about the business, just said, "OK, see you late tonight."

After she hung up I realized that she had ended the call without saying "I love you." That was a first.

Ann got off work at five. I was parked where I could see her leave. She didn't leave until five-thirty. Hers was the only car in the lot. 'So much for shopping with the girls. They're all gone.' I followed her at a distance and she drove into the valley and parked in a parking structure next to a Holiday Inn.

I called Mike's home and Betsy answered. I asked for Mike.

"He called a little while ago. He will be with a family until pretty late. Do you want him to call you?"

I said no, I had just wanted to chat if he was there. We hung up. I entered the parking structure and found Mike's car parked three spaces from Ann's. I parked one level up from them. Inside the Holiday Inn I went to the bar and before I entered I saw Mike through the window. I positioned myself so I could watch him. He had a beer and when he finished it Ann walked up to him, kissed him and took his hand. I followed.

They walked to a room on the first floor, number 126. I went back to the bar and had a beer. I did some thinking.

In my car I drove to a Wal-Mart and bought some supplies. I bought a pair of gloves and wore them as I picked up the other items. At the check out I added the gloves to the pile and paid with cash. I carried the paper bag full of stuff back to the Holiday Inn. As I got out of my car I retrieved my gun, digital recorder, and my digital camera from under the seat. I got four rounds from the trunk and loaded the clip.

At the door to number 126 I covered the peep hole with a small piece of tape. I was already wearing the gloves. I turned on the recorder, put it in my pocket, held the gun in my hand and knocked.

"Who is it?" Mike asked.

"Delivery from the front desk, Sir." I disguised my voice.

I heard the chain inside the door slide and the door opened. Mike took one look, saw me and started to close the door. I stuck the gun in his face. He backed up. I stepped inside and closed the door.

Ann was sitting on the bed holding the sheets against her chest.

Mike said, "I can explain."

I looked at him and said, "Try."

Ann said, "I love Mike."

"I didn't mean for it to happen but we fell in love. We lied to ourselves for months. We wanted to be good spouses to you and Betsy. One day we were together and things just got out of hand and we kissed."

"It was the excitement of doing something we knew we shouldn't be doing."

"We lost all our good sense and we ended up having sex in my office. We met two days later intending to stop it but we had sex again that day. We hated cheating on you but we can't stop."

I knew all of the confession was on tape.

"Good. Thanks for telling me. Now, here's how things are going to go. Mike, why are you only wearing your pants?"

"We were having sex when you knocked on the door."

"Take off your clothes. Ann toss the sheet on the floor. Any screaming or attempts to disobey me will result in both of you dead in this hotel room and no evidence to link me to the crime. You can both trust me to mean exactly what I tell you. Do you believe me?"

"Yes." they both said. Mike had undressed. There were lipstick smears on his cock. "Put your cock in her mouth." He stood by the bed and Ann moved over and took his cock in her mouth. I shot two pictures of them. Anyone who knew them would know it was them.

I tossed the bag on the bed. "Inside the bag you will find some straps. They are intended for strapping things inside the bed of a pickup truck. Take them out of the wrapping and unroll them."

"What are you going to do to us?" Ann asked.

"Nothing. What you are going to do you are going to do to each other. Ann, take the clothesline out of the bag. Use the knife in the bag to cut four ten foot pieces of clothesline."

When she had done the cutting I had her put the knife on the table near me.

"Tie one piece to the leg of the bed up near the head. Tie it very tight. Go to the opposite corner of the bed and tie another piece there."

"Mike I want you to test the job she did. Do your best to pull the rope loose." He did try. She had done a good job.

"Now, Ann honey, go in the bathroom and bring back two glasses of water."

As she went into the bathroom her hand started for the door.

"Don't. Just get the water." She did.

I had them both drink and had Ann get two more glasses. They drank those too. I had Ann get two more glasses, for later.

"Mike, I want you to lie across the bed. One foot up near the head and your head in that corner." I had Ann tie his foot and both hands with the ropes she had already tied to the bed. She left him about two inches slack. She tied the ropes as I instructed so they held him but wouldn't cause serious damage for a long time. I had Ann pass the straps beneath Mike; one under his ass, one under his chest and one under his neck.

I had Ann drink both glasses of water. She protested a little, but was persuaded when she saw I wasn't buying it.

I told her to crawl up on top of Mike. She started to comply with her face at his face. I stopped her and told her to put her face over his cock. She slowly did what I asked. I put the gun in my pocket and passed the strap around both of them near Ann's waist. I cinched it tight enough to hold them snugly. I untied Mike's hands and asked him to hug Ann. He did and as I knew he would he over lapped his arms behind her. I wrapped a strap around his arms and cinched it tight enough he could not get his hands loose or release Ann. Ann looked a little panicky. I took one of the straps that was beneath Mike and strapped it around both of them pinning her breasts to his belly and her arms to her sides. I took the rope that had initially held Mike's hands and passed in under his head, around his neck and tied it. He could breathe OK but moving more than half an inch was impossible. The strap behind Mike's neck was my next move. I bent Ann's legs so her open cunt was just above Mike's face. I threaded the strap between her upper and lower legs and then over the top of her ass. One strap pinned her legs in position and forced his face and her cunt together. I watched and verified that he could breathe. She could not help in any effort to get loose.

"What are you doing?" Ann asked.

"You want to be lovers. I'm helping. Open your mouth and take all of his cock in your mouth."

"No."

"Your lipstick is already on his cock. It's been in your mouth before. Here I'll help."

I helped shove his limp cock in her mouth. I bound the strap around them so her head was right against his crotch. She could breathe through her nose but she had no room to get his cock out of her mouth.

"It is now eight ten. We are going to play a game. If you can both cum before eight thirty I will let you go. You can drive home to Betsy and I will not tell her about your affair. If you fail to cum by eight thirty I will go and get Betsy and bring her here to see you."

They didn't move for at least a minute. Then I saw Mike begin eating Ann. Her juices started to flow, making it more difficult for Mike to eat her. As he ate her his cock began to swell. Ann began to suck. The bigger he got the harder it was for Ann to breathe. Ann moaned. The breath sounds were loud.

I turned on the TV. I went through the channels until I found the music channels and found the sounds of a brook. Perfect. It was eight fifteen and my captives were sweating and moaning. One of them had the urge to pee. That one realized that I had them drink glasses of water just so this would happen. Ann released just a little pee into Mike's mouth. He realized what it was and tried to spit it out. His cock went limp. He stopped eating her.

She relaxed and peed in Mike's face. A long hot stream flooded his mouth and face. Lots of it soaked his face, neck and the bed beneath him. Ann sucked as hard as she could to get him hard again. He relaxed and peed in her mouth. She gagged and choked. The pee ran out of her mouth and soaked the bed and his crotch.

I waited until eight thirty. I called Betsy and asked her if she could be dressed and ready to go in half an hour. I told her that Mike had asked me to bring her to where he was so she could help him. She said she would be ready when I got there. I got up, gathered and took their clothes with me, shut off the light, and left.

It took me an hour to get Betsy. I told her I wouldn't answer any of her questions until we were on our way to Mike. She could tell I was really angry. Once we were ready to get on the freeway I handed her the recorder and the digital camera. She looked at the camera first. When she saw Mike with his cock in Ann's mouth she screamed, "NO!"

When she asked how and when I got the picture I told her to listen to the recording. She did. I pulled onto the freeway and headed into the valley. We pulled into the Holiday Inn parking and walked to room 126. I opened it with the key I had taken from their room and I guided her into the room. I turned on the light. They were still right there where I had left them.

Betsy freaked. She screamed and ran to Mike hitting him and calling him a bastard. She eventually calmed down and asked why they were tied together.

"They were fucking us as they fucked each other. I figured we would help them reach new levels of intimacy. They have now peed in each other's mouths and have failed to get each other to cum on command."

"Not enough!"

"You want them humiliated more?"

"Yes!"

Betsy looked around and said, "If we sit here no one outside can see us. With the drapes open they could see Mike and Ann on the bed. I'd like people to see just what cheating spouses look like."

I gave Betsy the gun and I untied and unstrapped our two cheating spouses. When there was only one strap left I took the gun from Betsy and let her unstrap the last strap. All the ropes and straps were bagged and the bag was put by the door. Mike and Ann sat on the bed.

I sat and watched as Betsy took a piece of paper and a pen from her purse. It was a marker and she wrote, "These two are married, but not to each other. While you watch them fuck they are cheating on their spouses. He is a minister." Then she stuck the paper up on the window. She took out her lipstick and went to Ann. On Ann's back she wrote, "I am a slut!" On Mike she wrote, "I cheat on my wife and God."

She walked to the window and opened the drapes. Anyone walking by would easily see the two on the bed.

"Stand up." I said.

"Move closer to the window." Betsy said.

They did as we instructed. When they were three feet from the window a couple walking by saw them. Mike turned his face.

"Look at them and wave."

He hesitated. "If you don't do what I tell you to do I'm going to boot both of you outside."

Mike waved and the couple came closer. They were in their twenties. They read the sign and looked up at Mike and Ann.

"Show them your backs."

They turned and the couple outside laughed.

"Turn back around and Ann, drop to your knees and suck Mike's cock."

They did as we told them to do. In spite of himself Mike got hard. Ann seemed to forget about being watched. She was sucking Mike with enthusiasm.

"Ann, look at the people and smile." I said. She did and was embarrassed.

Mike was hard. Betsy spoke up. "Stroke yourself, Mike. Now shove your cock in her mouth!"

Mike stroked in and out of Ann's mouth. After ten strokes I said, "Pull back out."

"Ann, bend over so people can watch Mike fuck you."

Ann bent at the waist and Mike slowly put his prick in her from behind. The couple at the window called to another couple walking near by.

"Come here! There are two people cheating on their spouses. They're fucking right here!"

The other couple came over. They looked in and then read the sign.

"That's disgusting." A woman said. "Why are they letting us watch?"

"Tell them Mike."

Mike looked at the people outside and said, "We got caught."

"Louder Mike."

He yelled, "We got caught!"

Betsy stood up and walked to the window. "I'm Mike's wife. I want him humiliated and you are helping. Get as many people as you can to come and see these two cheaters. Ask them to do anything. They will do it."

She came back and sat down.

"Turn sideways so they can see your dick going in my wife."

They turned.

A man's voice said, "Lick her ass!"

Mike looked at me. I nodded. He pulled out of Ann and dropped to his knees and began licking her.

"Not her ass cheeks, her asshole!"

Mike opened her cheeks with his hands and licked her asshole.

After a few licks he stopped.

A woman's voice commanded, "Bitch, lick his balls!"

Ann slowly turned and licked Mike's balls.

"Lie on the bed and fuck." A man's voice.

Ann lay on her back and Mike entered her. They were going through the motions.

"Come on, asshole. Fuck her! It's what you wanted to do when she was with her husband. Do her!"

Mike leaned over Ann and pounded into her. As he started getting into it we all heard one of the men at the window call out.

"Hey, come over here! You have to see this!"

The people at the window explained to the newcomers what they were watching. The new people told Mike and Ann what to do. The new woman had Ann shove her fingers up Mike's ass; first one finger, then two and then three. She asked Mike how it felt to be fucked with an audience. Mike went limp. The three women at the window verbally abused him for not being a man, having such a tiny cock, and being a baby.

The watchers walked away, laughing.

I waited a minute and softly said, "Suck him hard again, Ann. Suck him all the way to orgasm."

She took Mike in her mouth and began working on his limp cock. She was having no success and began to cry.

Betsy got up, removed the sign from the window, and closed the drapes. She sat next to me.

"What else can we do to them?"

I thought about it for a few minutes. Mike asked if he could use the bathroom. I asked why. He said he needed to pee. I took Ann into the bathroom and had her kneel in the tub. I had Mike pee on her. He cried as he did. She cried too.

I turned on the water and rinsed her off. We went back into the bedroom. I strapped Mike in a chair. He couldn't move his hands or legs. I faced the chair so Mike could see the bed and the floor in front of the bed. I looked out the window and saw three college aged guys in the parking lot walking towards the restaurant/bar. I told Ann to come to me. I opened the door and called to the guys.

"I've got a slut here who wants someone to fuck her. Want her?"