All Comments on 'Who Was That in My Bed? Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
One of your better ones

I love these stories! Here the guy is, trying to be honest about a possible (to him) mistake, and the bitch can't see the how good he really is

What is it about good guys with big dicks? Seems like women forget there are some 'real' assholes out there.

Hope this one finally finds out what she threw away.

rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jumbled to me

I guess it seemed jumbled to me, but then you are going from three well now four points of view since you tossed in the wife's this time.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
A little confusing in parts

Imlove the story so far! We men have so many obstacles that Jen just seems to be so unfair in her actions and lack of remorse and his wife is quite the selfish bitch more from her actions than her words know she's goingto get laid by the business associate. Bet ya a dollar nreaply looking forward to the next chapter. great writing

fregenfregenover 13 years ago
For Sure

She is going to get "even" with Jack Martin. Although now that she has filed for divorce it appears that she has written off the marriage. Which I find rather strange.<P>

On his part it was a mistake. He was in his own bed. He thought she had come home early. He was "out of it" from the Everclear. It was with Jennifer who could have been her twin. He confesses right away. Wow, a reasonable person might have been able to see his side and given him the benefit of the doubt? Or how about calling Jennifer over and having it all out? What past actions on his part would lead her to think he is lying now?<P>

But no she throws him out and files for a divorce immediately? Gee, since fault is no longer a determiner for alimony I hope he gets some.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Not bad, but

Some of the events don't read well. Sheila's reaction seems a bit out of character for what was explained to her. She loves her husband, but shows no interest in listening to anything he says. It is though she has been looking for some excuse for a while, but I am sure you will explain all this.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Good

I was really getting into it, when it stopped! Hurry up please.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Left us hanging . . .

I don't see any reasonable way for Sheila and Ben to make it back from the precipice. Ben made a mistake, but in reality it was his choice to get drunk -- no one forced him. Even drunk and half asleep, he knew his wife was out of town. He also knew he was well-endowed and that some "size-queens" would be drawn to him the way some men are drawn "helplessly" to women with big breasts (we know this by reading "When We Were Married," by DQS1). Finally, Ben knew Carrie was acting the exhibitionist, she has seen his "junk" in the woods, and he should have been wary.

So Ben is not so totally without blame as it might appear at first glance. But he is also a victim, I'll concede, since he was part of the collateral damage caused by Jack's escapade with Carrie followed by Jennifer's desire to get even. And Jennifer is really about as bad as Jack, if one thinks about it. She spitefully and impulsively decides to get even with her husband Jack by screwing one of her other friend's husbands; it apparently does not matter which one. And it turns out to be Ben -- never mind that his wife, Sheila, is Jennifer's supposed best friend. What does Jennifer do to her enemies?

Now we have Sheila, also reacting impulsively and vindictively (looks like two of the three female characters in this story behave this way). She kicks Ben out and files for divorce before anyone can say, "Jack Robinson." And of course we know she will hop into the sack with her business associate, James, the one who is so rugged and has big, strong hands. Are big hands supposed to correlate with big penis size? Certainly Sheila is used to a big one, so she will want another to fill the void, as it were. She will get even, and she will be reassured that she is still desirable (as if that is necessary, considering all the times she gets hit on).

One interesting item in this story is that Ben is portrayed as a nice guy. He was honest with Sheila when he realized what must have happened with Jennifer. In many other Loving Wives stories, the man with a horse-sized cock is "cocky," arrogant, and believes he is God's gift to women. But Ben is likable, and somewhat sympathetic (especially after having been kicked to the curb by Sheila). He seems a broken man -- living in squalor, moping around. Ben never intended to cheat. Even the law, unfeeling though it may be, differentiates between premeditated murder, involuntary manslaughter, and accidental death. The punishments are far different (possibly none for the death that's accidental). Yet Sheila chose the most severe punishment available for Ben, even though his mistake was mostly an accident.

Even if she screws James at the next business meeting, feels she has gotten even, maybe even feels a bit of guilt at "over-reacting" and offers to take Ben back, I really don't see how Ben can ever have a real marriage with Sheila again. They basically won't be able to trust one-another. Sheila is always out of town, which stresses their relationship. She makes twice what Ben makes, so she has the power. She was dishonest herself (by not revealing the partying and dancing and her feelings towards James) at the recent business meeting. And Sheila's punishment would leave scars that would strain any reconciliation.

Interesting series of conflicts. Will be waiting (with many others, I surmise) to see what happens next. But please don't make us wait too long. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cliche

It might be good, but why do I see you having Sheila fuck around on Ben, and then rub it in his face. Then....well there are several cliche endings, but none work really. The only one that does is the not so popular one where she gets he act together and they talk about what happened. She finds out the truth and then they either stay together or do not. Do not have Sheila become just another slut wife on the rebound rather than a rational, intelligent woman, now that would be a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It was going so well!

But after all that careful character development, Sheila's instant transformation into a psycho bitch was like a slap in the face. Apparently, however, all that stuff about her successful marriage with Ben was bullshit, so we shouldn't grieve over its demise. Moreover, we shouldn't worry about Ben; already the hunky, tan construction worker with the big dick has a kinder, gentler mate in waiting. I have no interest in reading more about the now-phony Sheila character (I mean, cartoon) and whatever further humiliation she's going to inflict on Ben until she grudgingly takes him back or he finds a happy place with someone else.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Not as strong as some of your other work

I agree with the comments that this was jumbled. Information is also repeated. I would suggest that if you are going to retell the story through different characters that you work to make it more unique each time or only add new information from each character and minimize retelling the same stuff. <br><br>

Sheila's reaction seems almost insane. This was a one time drunken encounter with a woman that he thought was his wife. I understand her getting mad. I could somewhat understand her eventually coming to a decision that she couldn't live with it. But the fury she expresses to Ben and the rush to a divorce is insane. Ben's fall into helplessness is also stretching credibility. He suspects that Jennifer knows something because she winked at him. Why doesn't he talk to her. Jennifer could talk to Sheila and help straighten things out. If I were Ben I'd want to know WTF went on that night. Now Sheila is off on a business trip probably to fuck around. That should drive a nail in the coffin for their marriage. It's a lot different to fuck someone accidentally and to go off with deliberate intentions to fuck to hurt your spouse. You have to wonder if there is any real love or if Sheila is just another control freak. It's hard to tell because the previous Sheila and the one now seem like two different people, which is a weakness of the story.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Waiting... waiting...

Perhaps all is predictable as the previous commenters assert. Perhaps not. Magmaman has recently demonstrated greater originality.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Have to agree that

Ben's case comes closest to a forgiveable accident of any cheating story that I have seen on the site. Furthermore, that Sheila did a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on us. Nothing of her previous thoughts, except for the interest in another male prepared us for her actions. I say actions because we had no further access to her thoughts. The humiliation part of this story is interesting considering that Ben had everything except for salary going for him. I wonder if that latter situation existed when they got married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Strange

Everything we know set aside, she listened while he carefully explained everything - did she get Jennifer to confirm anything - NO.

Throwing Ben out immediately with nothing but a cold heart and accidentally including some of her clothes - that's a determined woman with only a plan of quick action and I have to think, she instantly has her own motives.

A week later, she has not talked to her friends, avoided Ben and served him with papers - well, she is off to enjoy the opportunities of other men that want her and I do believe she has always fantasized about sleeping around and so now - with this accidental incident - she has her opportunity (No -EXCUSE).

Like everyone else who reads your stories, I enjoy them and they are captivating. Assuming all your character analysis of their friends has something to do with the future of this story and Ben I would ask you, like others, sad as Ben is, that Ben discovers her sleeping around, sadly accepts the divorce papers and with the encouragement of his employer and attorney, has Sheila pay for the divorce and some maintenance money. Possibly, Ben could become Jennifers' new beau when she throws her husband out and together they watch the neighborhood slut (Sheila) slowly deteriorate with too much indulgence of her new freedom, maybe even get fired for fraternizing with clients to get contracts.

Oh well, please don't take a month to let us in on the next episode and...like some of your other readers - DON'T put them back together. I don't believe she'll have second thoughts when she meets James. I doubt she will feel remorse and reconsider her love (not really) with Ben - she is going to get LAID...Period!!!

Okay - enough, thanks for the story!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Crash and Burn as the story is Just Boilerplate LW crap

Why write chapter 3? IF she steps out on Ben then Shelia is doing so INTENTIONALLY. Whereas Ben was as upfront as possible. The two are not close to the same thing.

OK so she is furious. WHY has Shelia NOT talked to Jennifer in the past 7 days since Shelia KNOWS that it was Jen that fucked Ben?.

Now he has been served.

Its a week later and she does not want to even talk?.

Their marriage is NOT werth 5 minutes of her time talking to Ben ?

Of course it juts has to be BEN that falls apart.

of course Shelia is just out her mind with jealous rage...blah blah blah

This ia fucking disaster of a story in the making. And I am sure as God made little green apples you can count on this author in FORCING a reconciliaion at all costs and even worse... all these key questions/issues about Shelia irrational almost insane behavior will be totally ignored.

watch and see.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
You folks fascinate me

Way back I wondered why some could see a scenario so differently than I do. It took me a long time to realize how many possible human reactions there might be to any given situation.

Yet this one I don't quite get. So many of you find fault with Sheila, yet all she has done at this point is deal with her job and love her husband.

Then finding out her mate has slept with someone, and that person is her best friend? The first reaction is rage, perhaps calm might come later..perhaps.

More than one male has found himself with a bullet or knife wound during that first moment of discovery, some are lucky and just get pelted with dishes and clothing. Then later we often see a reconciliation, not always of course.

We do see that Ben most certainly does love her, don't we?

Even more interesting, thus far not one of you has seen where this is going, not exactly. So my poor offering, which is actually a story of THREE couples, is submitted and the good folks at Literotica shall decide if it will post.

Thanks to those who like my work, to those who do not, I sorry...:)

MGM

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
sorry Mags its YOU we dont get

You wrote

..."Yet this one I don't quite get. So many of you find fault with Sheila, yet all she has done at this point is deal with her job and love her husband."

Um what story are YOU talking about?

Shelia's reaction is Intense but YOU as the author do NOTHING to show that she is that type of person. Yet YOU blame the readers... ?????

How... EXACTLY... is divorcing Ben with out giving him 5 minutes "dealing" with her rage? That shows her rage but ot does NOT show Shelia dealing with it

Are you THIS obtuse? Shelia has crossed a line and seem to have done so irrationally.

It is a week later WHY hasnt she screamed at her best friend? or gone over to Jennifer's house and bitch slapped her?

In short WHY is Shelia treating Jennifer BETTER than how she treats Ben the so called Love of her life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Actually, Magmaman, I don't see where this is going which means you are doing a fine job of writing this story. I really don't care how you choose to end it, the trip is just fine. Your story is well written, and as usual very interesting.

I have not read the rest of the comments, but frankly what I see in this story is sadly...reality.

I look forward to your next installments. Keep up the excellent work.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
Oh, Harry...LOL..I used to hate your comments, now I think I love them!

Had I written this your way it would have been over in the first chapter. Everyone would then know how she would deal with her pain.

I also could have gone into depth with Sheila's personality, I did not as the time was not yet right. Hang on Sir, perhaps we shall hear more of her and how she really is?

Some women do NOT go over and fight with another woman in a case like this. Some would of course, we see that on Judge Judy daily, broken windows, assaults, cars keyed, on and on.

But SOME women will demonstrate the initial knee jerk reaction, actually more from pain than from anger, then simply withdraw, refusing to speak to anyone about anything.

The fascinating part of the comments to me is some folks want to know WHY she did not strike out, others accept the fact she did not. A few emails have demonstrated a curiousity, others entail what they would like to see occur. A couple actually wrote their own story in their email, my suggestion of course is to go post it! If the gentleman does, I will give his piece a "5".

That means success to me, each reader has to put themselves in there to even have an opinion.

Now I suspect when sorely wronged, You Sir might attack.

I would not. I might of course, yell about it.

Just a difference in people. Like I said, you folks fascinate me. I am having fun with this one.

MGM

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Still Interesting

I did not see a problem with the flow of the story. I think Ben has the best defense that you could in a cheating situation. He thought he was nailing his wife. His heart was pure. This is one of the few times you can say it was a mistake. Sheila is pissed off, she has a right to be. People do not always do the best thing when they are pissed off. From what we know she has been a good and loyal wife so far. Her world has been turned upside down, she's hurt and pissed. The men in these stories run away all the time. People do act like this. It seems that Carrie has been a slut for years. I guess Carl was given his wish, but he missed it. There is nothing Jack can say to get his ass out of the fire. Blaming it on alcohol won't work for him. Jennifer acted out of anger and now we have a big fucking mess. I think someone said That Ben seemed to be feeling a little sorry for himself or something like that. I would be too. His whole world exploded through no fault of his own. Ben is a man who has gotten into trouble for sleeping in his own bed. Thats pretty fucked up. Shit happens. Sheila is in position to really fuck up. Will he forgive her if she does? If she does it would prove that she is not the kind of woman a man needs to watch his back. What happens next? I will read to find out. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything, but that would probably come back to haunt him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Isn't it obvious?..

Sheila's going to fuck some other guy, feel slightly guilty about it, then forgive Ben and all will be "good". I mean it's Magmaman for crying out loud - you can always expect a wimp writer to have the husband cucked and have him accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I don't fault Shelia. She is reacting to her husband cheating on her and it isn't always rational. I am sure Shelia is going to have her some revenge fling even though two wrongs don't make a right. But once again it's human nature to want to hurt the person who hurt you. Up to this point Shelia has been a loving and faithful wife. Despite being tempted she has never crossed the line.

If anyone deserves some anger though it would be Jennifer. Yes her husband cheated but that doesn't excuse the fact that she knowingly and willingly slept with her friend's husband. He was out cold, she was not. Just because your marriage is going to hell doesn't give you the right to kill someone else's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Ben can get support from her

She's clearly going to fuck mr business asshole yawn. I bet his dick is ten times ben's already huge dick, and hel will use his immense wealth to have ben's dick cut off and given to shiela for her wedding gift from him.

Ben did nothing wrong, he was essentially raped by jennifer and ge ace clean to his wife about it.

Shiela on the other hand is going to punish him, run without any effort to save her marriage andscrew mr.asshole.

Tell me why would Ben take her back after her actions. They arent those of a caring wife, they are someone exploiting someone else for their own opportunity to cheat. She's still married until the divorce goes through after all.

He seems like a decent guy. I don't see him wimping out to take her back. He should counter sue, he will be the one to get support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What is it with old guys wanting people to nail their wives?

It's just gross. Act your age. 1/5

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
I have to agree with Harry!

I usually like your stories but you failed me in 2 ways here. 1) I read it twice and it was never really clear who was whom and what was what. In short, you introduced too many characters in the beginning chapter. 2) the main female you never gave us any information about other than she works a lot, loves her husband (supposedly) and is giving a free pass on the women who were supposed to be her friends. I know quite a few women who would have gone over and pulled Jennifer's hair out by the roots! Yet, she does nothing to the woman who had at least some part in the destruction of her marriage. If it turns out Sheila is fucking around a little foreshadowing would have been nice.

Slow down and take more thought into the next chapters which I would like to read!

Cheers

C

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It's certainly a sad tale

It would make one to think that his wife has her own agenda and is complaining a bit too much of his indiscretion.

She just wants to fuck around. I hope that she sees the flaw in her theory. Perhaps a nasty STD will be her reward.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Decent story

Not up to your usual standards, but good non the less. Sheila, Ben's wife, is in the process of ruining her marriage. I think she was just looking for a way to cheat without losing her self respect. If she heard her husband, he did not do anything wrong. His encounter was without his consent.

Well we will see what happens eventually.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Well....OK, but

You have hooked me with the story, but mostly in a disturbed way. Frankly, Shelia's reaction was so over the top that it made the story somewhat unbelievable...however, given her reaction and the divorce papers I would really like to see you give him a set of balls and 3 things to happen (and remember I hate to see destroyed marriages, but): (1) he needs to sign the papers, (2) he needs to write her a scathing letter reminding her that it was HER friend that screwed him, HER friend that destroyed the marriage, and SHE is the one that served the divorce papers, and finally (3) he needs to pack up his truck, dump his job and find a new life somewhere else...in other words be totally gone when she gets back. Wish I could write, so that I could make these things happen, but....I can only hope you give us a good finish to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a bit of everything

MGM you continue or finish the story as you see fit. However,

the readers react to your story out of curiousity or their own expectations. Nothing wrong there I think. In my opinion, and some others said so too, I would like Ben to get out of his funk and self pity, acknowledge the situation as is and sign the divorce papers, try to find out about what she's up to and (if possible) if she's fucking other guy's during her business trips and get evidence. That leaves several possible endings.

He could then complain to other sales reps in her company and have her fired for lack of moral dealings. Pack up and leave, start his own building company somewhere else, get successful, and rub her nose in it...

OR, he could hang around, tell the so-called friends to fuck off and die, and try to find another loving wife. You know, the living well revenge... OR, etc... Just do it your way, but soon please.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
Already submitted

Once submitted, we writers are at the mercy of the folks at Literotica. They decide when and if a story posts. Sometimes it's just a day or so, sometimes it's weeks. Sometimes we get a REJECT email.

Probably as usual I will once again make everyone unhappy. Fun this time, nearly everyone put their own thoughts in there of what was going on and what should be done. Plus a lot of things I never even suggested.

But: Just like the song, I did it MY way, so I am happy! LOL

MGM

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Continued great story

Poor Gentle Ben. Soon he will go Michael Jackson's "BEN" on all his friends.??? An alternative title..."WHO WAS THAT ON MY BEN?" A bit like a Sheridan play with all the characters and would be fuck buddies...or a take off on THE BILL CHILL. I am sure it will all be explained in the end, but as a reader, I would have preferred limiting the characters to just the circle of drinking buddies. Introducing Sheila's new love interest sets up the martyr syndrome for both Ben and Sheila with all the accompanying ironies, but hopefully this character does not become the focal point in a variation on a cuckold story. As always very well written and plotted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not bad

I get why some hate Sheila's reaction or don't buy it. Its not totally unbelievable though, just too many here are thinking logically.

1. She's a woman

2. She's the "breadwinner" so possibly has anger against great hubby

3. Works in situation where she can scratch any itch she might get.

4. Combine all 3 and woo hoo, she can get some on the side as revenge and then try to patch things up or not with the divorce here.

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23over 13 years ago

IMO the anger towards Sheila is a bit misplaced. She just found out her husband cheated, sure he was essentially raped in his sleep but she is reacting to the hurt and not exactly thinking. She just sees the cheating she isn't seeing the context of the situation. But from Sheila's POV we know she has been faithful. She's had offers but has stayed true to her husband. So while she may go for revenge sex it would be the first time she has been with anyone outside their marriage.

If anyone deserves anger it would be Jennifer. Like someone else said, if your marriage is going town the tube fine, but don't take a happy couple down with you. With friends like these rejects who needs enemies??

This story could go either way at this point but I don't see any read reason why they can't work it out in the end. It wasn't Ben's fault and maybe when Sheila cools down they can sort it all out and bitch slap Jennifer and the other selfish loosers.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
too much uproar

I just appreciate the story... It is just so moving

Risq_001Risq_001over 13 years ago
You know this reminds me of a honest to real life situation.....

There was this woman who was a college student.

She cheated on her BF with his best friend. She and the best friend had sex quite a few different times for about a week, and when the boyfriend eventually caught them she claimed that she just got caught up in the situation and just wanted him to forgive her and pretend it never happened, but the BF said that he wanted to break up.

The girl was devastated when he said that and did everything she could to talk him out of it, but the BF was determined that it was too much of a betrayal and that they were through.

Then came the rub.

Since they were in college he had tied up all his money in where they were staying, his books, and school so he was stuck rooming with her until the end of the school year, and of course this happened right at the "start" of the school year.

The girl continued to try from time to time to talk him out of breaking up for a couple months, but he continually said that he just wanted her to stay away from him and leave him alone. As far as he was concerned they were now just roommates.

Then he got sick.

The doctor gave him some medicine that made him loopy. Every time he took it the girl would sneak into his bedroom have sex with him and then tell him the next morning when he found her in his bed that if he didn't still love her he wouldn't be able to perform like he did with her.

I was personally stunned when I heard this, but it was another woman who said to the girl "You do realize if you were a man and your BF was the woman everyone would consider what you are doing as raping him. Specially after he clearly made it known to you, and everyone else, that he wanted nothing to do with you. But for some reason you are acting like because its a man that you are doing it to then its alright. It's not, its still rape. If you were a man talking about doing this there are a lot of men who would beat your ass and not give it a second thought for what you've done."

What she was doing at the time was trying to get confirmation that he still loved her and actually told a few of us what she had done. Not one of us agreed with her logic.

Last I heard she "claimed" she would stop trying to get back with him, find someone else, and finish out the school year, but somehow I doubt it because of how hung up on him she was, and the BF has since quit taking the medicine and at the time just suffered through his sickness after she did it to him three more times.

That's how I think a lot of folks are seeing this part of your story, as the reverse of what happens to women.

Ben thought it was his wife while he was drunk. Only Jennifer "knew" what she was doing and she knew he didn't know it was her. But she still did it, wanted a repeat, and made sure he knew it was her that had sex with him in his drunken sleep. Now the reader finds out that Carrie is a massive slut who also wants a shot at him, but all Ben ever wanted was Sheila. In this story we find out that "Sheila" also wants her shot at another man.

But, it feels like Sheila is going to go back and sample the "dream man" she wanted to see what it was like by having a divorce in the works so she can pull a Ross from friends "We were on a break when I did that" moment, Jennifer is going to try for a repeat since he's free, and Carrie may or may not get her shot since she was raped by Jack that night.

The only truly innocent victim here is Ben. His wife wants to try some strange, his friends are screwed up, their wives are trying to get him in bed, and all he just wants is his wife and never wanted any of this.

If you continue to let Ben get hosed like your doing the sentiment is only going to get worse (^_^)

-Risq

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yeah shit happens

Then you pay -

It will be interesting to see where this one lands -

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No sorrow you drink too much your fault no one pours it down you

Young and stupid yes older get what you deserve

Bish08Bish08over 4 years ago
@jtwheels

Can't really blame him though. He behaved and went to bed by HIMSELF. There's nothing to suggest he'd behaved inappropriately. This was all on Jennifer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ben was raped. Plain and simple. Jennifer took advantage of Ben’s being drunk and asleep and deceived him into believing she was Sheila returned early. The room was dark so Ben had no way of knowing Jennifer wasn’t his wife. Jennifer deliberately betrayed her “friend” and almost destroyed her marriage. Jennifer should be in prison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS