Who Was That in My Bed? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, she was looking forward to it, Ben was one hell of a good looking man.

+++

That crazy drunken night when Carl brought the Everclear, Carrie had on a halter top that left very little to the imagination. A short pleated skirt that barely covered her bottom completed the look, if it hadn't been for the flash of color Ben would have thought she was naked under her clothes.

Sheila was gone out of town and had been for nearly a week. Carrie knew that if she was ever going to get a chance at Ben, this might be the night. So at first she made some efforts to make sure Ben got some good looks at her.

What she didn't realize was how fast that Everclear would put her down, and it did. In no time, she could not hold her head up so she made her way down the hall to the spare bedroom and was fast asleep in seconds.

At one point she woke up, someone was tugging at her clothing. Thinking it was Carl, she didn't resist, but something was not right. Fingers tugged sideways at the wisp of cloth she wore, so she allowed her legs to be pressed open. Then she thought it was Ben, but when she felt him invade her she was suddenly not sure.

Her head was spinning, she kept her eyes tightly squeezed shut, not wanting to know. Carl wanted her to to do it, so she just let it happen. There was thrusting for a brief period, then she felt the flood of wetness. The weight on her lifted, but she could not stay awake.

When she woke up, Carl was right there, beside her snoring loudly. Carrie knew she was naked, she had her arm draped over her husband. She had no idea how he got there. Then she just closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

"Maybe that really was Ben?" were her last thoughts before once again she passed out.

+++

Sheila sat and stared at Ben when he told her that something happened and he just was not sure what. He told her that someone had climbed into his bed, and he had thought it was her getting home early. Her eyes widened when he told her that he now thought it was Jennifer.

"GOD DAMN YOU!" Were the first words out of her mouth. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Honey, I was drunk. I thought it was you, I thought you were home early!" He tried to tell her again.

"I suppose you have been fucking Carrie, too? Fucking my FRIENDS? How would you like it if I were to go fuck all of YOUR friends, you BASTARD!"

Ben was backing away as she advanced at him. He had never seen rage like that on her face.

"No, I didn't. Honey, I am sorry...!" He tried again.

"You are sorry all right, you sorry piece of shit! I gave you EVERYTHING!" Then she suddenly quit crying, her expression changed.

In a fury, she ordered him out of the house. She was so mad, so crazy wild that he retreated, then his clothes and some belongings came flying out the door at him.

Ben spent that night in his truck, then moved to the filthy motel. He was completely miserable, after at least two days he realized he hadn't eaten anything at all. He went down to a local hamburger stand, bought one and wolfed it down.

He threw it right back up before he made it back to his room.

A week later he found the tiny studio apartment. It was terrible, even the floor was not level.

Every single attempt to talk to his wife was rebuffed. All of his calls went to voice mail, he kept right on sending messages, telling her he loved her.

Then his phone rang, he was in the bathroom and nearly broke his leg getting to it.

"Ben, if you don't fucking come to work so help me I am going to fire you! I don't give a fuck if your God damn dog died, you get your ass over here!" His boss yelled at him, slamming the phone down.

Ben sighed, got dressed and went to work.

That evening, he drove by his house and it was dark. Sheila's car was gone. He called her office number, got the message he had heard before.

"I will be out of town on business until the 23rd, please leave your name and number and I will call you back. If this is a product concern, please call..." Ben hung up. Then he dialed the number again, just to hear her voice.

He glanced at his watch, it was the 15th.

Seven days. She would be gone for seven days.

Ben went inside his room and called Sheila's cell phone. Once again it went to voice mail. He was looking in the fridge for something to eat when someone knocked on the door.

A man stood there, he thrust a packet at Ben.

"You have been served. Sorry, Bud." The man turned and walked away.

Ben sat and read the papers. He was completely miserable, this meant the end, it was over.

Seven days.

Ben was not too sure he would last that long.

12