All Comments on 'Whoring My Wife Out'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
need to do her in the ass!

you need to teach the woman you are the nasty man and take her in the ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lover's dicks bigger

I, too, like my wife to fuck guys with bigger dicks than mine, and I love to feel it all stretched out when I put mine in. One of my favorite things is to come home, find her stretched out naked on the bed with a puddle between her legs, and have her tell me, "You go ahead and come whenever you want to honey. I've already come three times this afternoon, and I'm so stretched out, I won't feel you dick anyway!" Usually, that makes me come right away (the first time).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Had to but....

We agreed,she would have to earn extra money,my wife is 56 ,from Uruguay,rather buxom,a really great well used arse,so we advertised,anal a specialty,the phone rang,and rang,and rang.I took 6 bookings for i hour in the first 15 mins.the first guy who turned up was young,maybe 25 or so,she looked great,a short blacf skirt,her arse showing below.He was hard and big,he just wanted her arse,so she got on her knees and i watched as he fed his long cock into her arse.bigger than mine he started fucking her and because her arse is so great he blew into her after about 15 minutes, but he didnt stop,he kept fucking her arse for another 35 minutes,blew again.she loved it.She took their cocks all day in her arse,when it was over my cock was so hard,i went down and threw her on her back,lifted her legs and added my cumm deep inside her latin arse.after a month we had made enough money,i said she could stop but she said she wanted to keep going,so she does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Married to a Whore

Boy! this story hit home with me. My wife and I are both whores and we love it. To look around the bedroom and see 5 or 6 guys using their cocks on us at the same time, in our mouth, ass, pussy, etc is fantastic. When we married she had only fucked one guy but since she already knew I sucked and fucked cocks it didn't take much to get her to also take them on. before long she was hooked on men and women. We're cock and pussy sluts and make the best of it. It's surprising the number of guys and gals that get turned on with the idea of fucking both of us at the same time. Yes, I also suck the cum out of her cunt, let her piss on me and do about anything else she desires. The life we've chosen fits.

desperate1desperate1almost 11 years ago
great taste

eating your spunk from a freshly filled cunt is great, but even better is eating someone else's spunk out of your wifes freshly fucked cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My slutty Whore and I love her barebacking

Your wife sounds more slut than whore. Mine is a slut too but also a Whore. When we get free of the kids, or if she is out without me , there is a good chance she will ride strangers ' cocks and I love it,particularly if I can watch or join in. She also advertises her services for pay and has been paid for sex by literally thousands of men and women. The only time our sex life is not totally awesome and exhausting is when she denies herself a wide variety of sexual partners. Then it gradually fades to vanilla and slows down and she starts to get cranky until she finally admits she needs to be the slut she is. There is nothing better than eating her cunt filled with cum from other men though she does mostly use rubbers. It is becoming more frequent she comes home dripping though as the slut asserts herself more fully over th good girl she was raised to be. . I also love having my cock in her cunt at the same time as other men and feeling them cumming bareback not just inside my beautiful wife but all over my cock as well .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.