Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

Suddenly, Rachel rested. "That felt like a cock made of ice was slashing through my cunt. It was like being a virgin being violated for the first time all over again. A similar shocking intensity where you lose track of pain versus pleasure."

I laughed. "Does that mean don't do it again?"

"Not for a while, lover. Now, please untie me and let me nap so I'm fresh for Gwen's party."

Rachel's nap revived her, but she awoke earlier than I did, so I did not get a chance to tie her down before dressing for Gwen's party. In fact, she had already showered before I awoke.

"Aw, wanting a little more shower sex, were you?" she asked as I pouted theatrically. I couldn't keep up the act and collapsed back onto the bed in a puddle of laughter. "I would have thought we milked that to death with Kylie."

"Never too much play with you, lover."

"Does that mean I can hold your cock while you piss?"

"Only if you drink some of it."

"Deal."

I sprang out of bed and bounded to the bathroom. Rachel quickly knelt in the shower. "Do it here instead of the toilet."

I paused, my cock swollen with piss, feeling it harden in my hand as I admired Rachel's beauty. Her firm young tits were capped with erect nipples, but what really marked her as gorgeous was her eager grin. Here was a girl really game for almost anything. As I watched, she brought her hands up and cupped her breasts, fingers rolling across her nipples, teasing them to maintain their excited state.

Rachel's fingers trailed across her belly and she started toying with her clit as I stepped closer. Despite my cock's turgid state, my piss flowed urgently, raining down coating her hair and splashing down onto her body. With one hand, she massaged the golden fluid into her tits while she continued rubbing her slit.

"Oh, I need to piss too," she said. "May I?" She was getting into submissive mood for the party.

I fell to my knees as Rachel stood and this time the golden elixir rained onto me. I scrambled so that my head was between her legs and burrowed my tongue into her labia, drinking as much of her urine as I could capture. "Bounce up and down on my tongue," I suggested.

Rachel flexed her knees, sinking her cunt right onto my face, her clit landing perfectly on my tongue. She bounced playfully. "Don't stop licking until I come," she cried.

"Can you pee any more?"

I was rewarded with a fresh drizzle which flowed directly into my throat, coating my tongue and the roof of my mouth. This concentrated fluid tasted as sweet as Rachel's cum, but without the creamy richness. No wonder certain Buddhist sects drink urine to preserve vitality. With my tongue flicking across the most inner confines of Rachel's womb, caressing her clit and then stabbing into her peehole, I felt more alive than ever. I continued licking but also snaked a finger into her ass. As she ground her cunt against my face, Rachel worked my finger deeper into her anus. For variety every once and a while I flattened my tongue and pressed it against Rachel's clit, making her little button bobble intensely. Her hips began heaving back and forth as she knelt deeper with each stroke. I curled my finger inside her ass, stretching it wide and pressing through the membrane, trapping her clit from both sides. Her knees were shaking and she grabbed the safety bar in the shower for balance. Rachel's hips gyrated uncontrollably as I felt her orgasmic spasms course through her abdomen onto my tongue.

I lapped up her urine diluted cream as her breathing returned to normal. Rachel reached over and turned the water on without even waiting for me to stand up. "Since I washed already, I'll just rinse quickly," she said, "but you need a good lathering."

She grabbed the hand held nozzle and sprayed it directly up her cunt, letting the water drain down over my head. I drank deeply until no flavour from Rachel's fluids remained and all I tasted was pure water. Then, I slid from between her thighs and stood. Rachel grabbed the shampoo off the shelf and vigourously lathered my hair, pressing her still erect nipples into my back as she worked.

I stepped under the overhead spray as she chased the suds off my back with the handheld. Without warning, I felt a sudden rush of water up my rectum. Rachel giggled, pushing the nozzle so close to my ass that I felt the metal, warmed by the hot water. "Well, at least it's not a cold hunk of tin up my ass," I remarked.

Rachel sprayed inside my thighs and fondled my balls as she washed under my scrotum. I felt my cock revive. Suddenly, she stepped closer and bumped her hips against my butt, bouncing me into the wall. "Hey, watch it, you might break something."

"Well, I'm sure there will be lots of others at the party."

"But I bet none as nice as mine." I bragged, reaching down to caress my semi-erect cock.

"No playing now. We have to get ready."

"I still need to soap up."

"I said I'd do that."

With this, Rachel bumped me against the wall again, this time holding me there with her body. She eased back gently, keeping me pinned at the hips. Despite the warm water, the tile shower wall was cold against my cock as Rachel worked soap across my shoulders and down my back. I stiffened a bit more as I thought how nicely she might react if I spun around to rinse and showed her a healthy fresh erection. That was not to be as Rachel once again made use of the handheld attachment, though with less playfulness than earlier.

Finally, Rachel eased her hips from mine and I shifted enough to give my favourite appendage some comfort room. She ran the soap across my buttocks and around the crack of my ass. I spoke up as she reached around towards my front.

"Don't soap up my cock too much. If we don't rinse it perfectly I'll get a pimple."

"Don't be an asshole," Rachel replied. Suddenly, she thrust the sudsy chunk of soap between my buttocks, ramming it through my sphincter ring.

"Huh? What the fu...."

"Talk like an asshole, get treated like an asshole. But at least a nice clean asshole."

She worked the soap into my rectum, working the handheld nozzle with her other hand like a dentist or surgeon. I had always loved prostate stimulation and after the initial shock, I relaxed and enjoyed this reaming too, even when she ended it off by standing up on her tiptoes and trapping the soap between her pelvic bone and my asshole. Pushing up against me again, her tits as hard as carbon steel, cutting into my back, she slammed me against the wall again, fucking me like a Greek sailor on port call after five years at sea. As she humped me, I started bumping back. I knew from the moans that Rachel was enjoying this as much as I was. Her hand reached around my hip, caressing my belly and teasing the tip of my cock.

"With your amazing recovery powers, I'm tempted to eat this load right here right now, but I want you fully loaded for Gwen's," she giggled, "I think you'll need all you can muster."

I turned my head and opened my mouth to speak, but Rachel swallowed the words, locking her lips over mine and fucking my tonsils with her tongue. Finally, she broke the kiss, laughing. "I think you swallowed my orgasm," she said. "Could you taste it, or feel it?"

Without waiting for an answer, she swirled the spray from the nozzle under each of my armpits. Stepping back, she let the soap finally fall free and drop to the tile floor as she rinsed my rear lovingly with the warm current.

Rachel stepped out of the shower while I was still rinsing and wrapped herself in a fluffy hotel bathrobe. I watched her blow-dry her hair as I toweled off, my cock spring upwards just from the sensuality of the way in which she worked the brush around her scalp. 'If she had more hair, I'd come just watching,' I realized.

As I ran the towel around my shaft and between my legs, I realized she was watching me as well, using the mirror. "Make sure you get those balls good and dry," she said, swiveling on her stool to watch. I took extra time, lovingly caressing each testicle in its half of the scrotum, hefting it with the towel, rolling it about, and then pushing the cottony softness back and up towards my ass, rubbing vigorously between my thighs.

I saw the flush of excitement travel up Rachel's throat, her entire chest blushing red. "We better stop this, or I won't save that load for Gwen's party," she said. "In fact, that hard on is way too tempting. Better cool off." She fanned herself with a room service menu like a Southern belle in an old movie. Then, she opened the robe and fanned her tits and between her open legs. This just made my cock throb frantically.

Rachel reached over as if to grab my erection. I stepped close enough so she could do just that. She stroked my length slowly and tenderly, her tongue darting out wetting her lips as her nipples stiffened. Then she shook her head and sighed. "It really is time to get ready," she said.

Still holding my cock, she bent forward. For a moment I thought I was about to get a blow job for the road. "Great idea, help me fit into my pants", I joked.

"Not quite how you imagine," she replied.

One of the shopping bags lay by her feet. Her dip was just the prelude to reaching into the bag, from which she extracted a silver ring. "Gwen bought this for us." Rachel giggled. "Well, really more for herself I think. She made me promise to make you wear it to the party."

Rachel took my cock in her hand and she tightened the ring around it, using a little device on the side. It fit snuggly at the base of my shaft, constricting without hurting. She giggled, "If you get much stiffer, I bet you'll get a real ouchie."

"But at least I'll stay stiff."

"Exactly. Now sit on the bed." She splayed her fingers across my chest and shoved me backwards. It really wasn't a hard push, but I let myself go, wondering what she had in mind next.

"If I bark, do I get a biscuit?"

Rachel laughed, her tits heaving, her belly shaking. "Oh, just be a good doggie." She doubled over, arms across her stomach, her knees weak with laughter. "Oh, shit, I should have bought you a collar."

She pulled the Marissa's Closet bags into the middle of the room. In the aftermath of the fitting room four way sex, I had lost track of her purchases. All I knew for sure was that she and Gwen had made it well worth the store's bother for Monique's efforts.

"Don't bother with a bra," I suggested, not wanting to be totally submissive in this switching situation.

Rachel held up a prissy white shirt and a tiny tartan kilt. "How about the slutty schoolgirl? But I'd want to wear a black pushup bra and white or red stockings with this. Plus little girlie cotton panties with hearts on them. I bet some of Gwen's friends would love using those to gag me later."

"How do you have safe words with a gag?"

"I guess you're right. I know I can trust you, but strangers?"

I flushed at the compliment. "Somehow I don't think this will be a party where you can expect kindness from strangers," I replied.

Rachel tossed the schoolgirl kit on the bed. "Not that one, then."

Next she pulled out a long sleek silk dress, red imprinted with a dragon. What made it spectacular, as she slid it on to model for me, was the slits up the legs all the way to the waist. On the top, the sides were held together by a ribbon at breast level, allowing the wearer to adjust just how much flesh showed through the gap. My brain instantly registered that this also allowed easy access for fingers, and later, some lucky guy - or girl - might have the treat of undoing the bows. The look was completed by cutouts where the dragon's eyes were. One fell just beside Rachel's right nipple, teasing voyeurs with a peek if she moved a certain way.

"I could go commando with this one," Rachel said.

"It is very sexy, but somehow I bet the theme tonight will be more leather and lace than Asian delights."

"Undo me then?"

Since the dress was a 'drop over the head' deal, there was no zipper or buttons for me to unfasten. Rachel was referring to the teasing bows. Despite all we had gone through in the past day, my hands quivered like a kid at Christmas. This dress truly had an enchanting affect, and I looked forward to watching Rachel try it on another occasion. As I fumbled with the ribbons, I reflected on just how far we had traveled - starting out denying any relationship, and now talking of trust and thinking of future days. This lead me to think of how just yesterday, the idea of 'Rock and Roll Rachel' playing dress up would have seemed insane, likely as much to her as to me.

As if reading my mind, Rachel giggled and said "I feel like a little girl all over again, going to Granny's house and rummaging through her closet, trying on her things and imagining different identities to match each outfit."

The mention of different outfits snapped the spell. I awoke from my reverie to realize my hands had gone on automatic pilot and were caressing Rachel's breasts. "I guess we better get this one off you for now then. But I'm glad you bought it."

"Maybe I should wear it to the next office dinner? Shock old man Murgatroyd? He'd probably pop a gasket."

"Or his battleaxe wife would. If I was married to a hag like that, I'd be scoping out the clerical pool half the day too."

Rachel moaned, enjoying the effect my fingers were having plucking at her nipples. "I guess you never heard about last year's Christmas party then. That battleaxe snuck into the men's room and hung some mistletoe over one of the urinals. She was kissing cocks, not mouths. My brother got the first blowjob. Then, when she ran out of guys, she ate out the receptionist in the ladies room."

"Sally Stewart? The one who looks like Julianne Moore? I thought she's married to a Mormon minister."

"Even Mormons want their pussies eaten. And I hear Mrs. M is a mighty good carpet muncher."

"Hmmm. Murgatroyd invited me to a command performance dinner party next Saturday at his estate. Something about overseas clients visiting. I was afraid it would be deathly dull. Perhaps not, knowing what you just told me. He insists I bring a date. I figured he just wanted to leer at some hot young thing. So do you want to be my date?"

"That will violate about five company policies. But so will Murgatroyd when he pins me up against a wall to fuck me."

"He'll what!?"

"I bet you our Christmas bonus checks that I can get him to fuck me within an hour of our getting to his house."

"You think he's more than just a shy old perv who likes mentally undressing young women?"

"There's no gossip that says he has ever actually fucked any of us, if that's what you mean. So I think it is a fair bet."

"But my bonus will be like ten times yours."

"How about we agree that if I win, I have to spend all the money at Marissa's Closet?"

"Deal. But that's next week. We still need to find you something to wear tonight."

Rachel lifted the Chinese dress over her head. My hands were still cupping her breasts. The movement caused her nipples to rub against my palms and she moaned slightly. I allowed my left hand to slip down her tummy and confirmed that she was wet again. I stepped closer, my stiff cock poking her belly. Because I was taller, it was too high for easy invasion of her cunt, but she rolled her hips a moment, apparently enjoying the feel of my cockhead against her flesh.

"I love how even when you are rock hard, the helmet still has just a bit of rubbery softness to it. But this isn't getting me dressed."

She stepped back and opened a second bag. Out of this one she pulled three tops. One was black leather, with cutouts for her breast to protrude through, and lots of buckles and straps for bondage play. The second was a red Lycra halter, little more than a bra. I think I gasped out loud however when she held up the third selection. It was a simple shirt, buttons on the front, collar and cuffs, but the fabric was almost transparent, gauzy, a blue so dark it would seem black in some lights. With Rachel's build, it would just graze her tits. The chest was adorned by a pattern of black roses, which would function to almost but not quite hide her nipples, revealing them from different angles as she moved. She held each up in front of her body, but I already knew which one worked best for me.

"Model the see through one for me."

"Okay, let me pick out a nice bra first," Rachel said, bending over another bag. I was speechless for a moment, absorbed in the view of her lovely naked ass. Despite all our play the past day or so, the unguarded manner of the fresh display rekindled my spirit of lustful awe. She bopped back upright, grinning playfully like a teenager at a slumber party. Not that I'd ever been to a slumber party. Well, I had visited them often in my imagination. And there, by now some blonde cheerleader would be licking her pubes. And then another gal, perhaps a redhead, might take her wrists and tie her down on the fluffy girly four-poster bed and make her eat each of a dozen pussies. I gave my head a shake and returned to reality as Rachel displayed a handful of lingerie. Once again, instead of trying them on, she just cupped them up against her breasts. "I think maybe the purple lace, what do you think?" she said.

"Try it on for me."

She got into the playful spirit even further, humming stripper music as she turned and put the bra on, spinning quickly, teasing me with her palms flattening the lacy fabric against her flesh. The second spin, she dropped her hands, but just for an instant, flashing me a peek of her excited nipples.

"No bra," I announced, "that shirt doesn't need it. I doubt this party needs any more teasing than the shadow of the silk."

"Yes, Master," Rachel replied, monotone. She then collapsed in a puddle of giggles. I sighed, conceding that this situation was totally out of control. Still, she complied, slipping the shirt on, and then adding a short red leather skirt. Although the colour clashed horribly with the shirt, the shocking effect would be noticeable.

"No panties, either."

"How about stockings?"

"Yes, but with garters."

"What shade?" Rachel asked, unfolding a square of tissue to show me a display of stockings in three different reds, black, white, cream and charcoal.

"This one. The red matches your skirt."

Rachel lifted the pair I had chosen from the bundle. Before putting them on, she sat on the chair and patiently painted her toenails cherry red. Except when she glanced down to check her work, she met my eyes with hers. Or at least, she tried to make me meet her eyes. I was not able to keep my eyes away from staring at the smooth even strokes of bloody red gradually enhancing her toes. Despite all the time together, and the intense intimacy, I had not noticed until that moment that Rachel had exquisite feet. I realized that drawing men's eyes to them would let them travel up or down her firm young calves, pausing at the edge of the skirt, leaving them to try to glimpse the lacy stocking tops. From there, their imaginations would be the only limit. I grinned, thinking that not only the men would find Rachel intriguing.

She made a show of raising her foot up onto the edge of the bed, giving me a good view of leg and exposed thigh as she worked the stocking slowly over her toes and eased it up her foot. My hand travelled to my cock and I stroked myself as she eased the stockings up each calf. The slow strokes built my sexual excitement. The cock ring bit into my throbbing flesh, reminding me that tonight, I was there to serve.

"Stunt cock," Rachel giggled, as if reading my mind. She finished with the stockings, flashing me her naked pussy as she fastened the garters and then spun around, allowing me to see how the skirt teased, allowing the garters to flash into view and then vanish just above the hem. The rose pattern stocking tops ensured that eyes travelled down to Rachel's thighs even when she wasn't moving.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers