Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers

As he closed the door behind her, she brought her damp fingertips to her lips and licked them before smiling broadly and blowing him a kiss. Because of his chivalry, we missed the treat of Rachel scooting across the seat, plus I had to walk around to get in the other side of the cab. The driver of course did not hold my door open.

Rachel gave the cabbie the address for Gwen's party and we were off on another adventure. No sooner did we pull away from the curb than Rachel looked to make sure the cabbie was watching her in his mirror.

"Did I misbutton this shirt?" she asked me in a most innocent voice. Of course, it was perfectly aligned, and not misbuttoned at all, unless you consider three or four open buttons a mistake. Without waiting for my response, Rachel tugged her shirt tail free of the skirt and proceeded to undo the few closed buttons. She grasped the shirt collar in both hands and pulled it open, shaking the fabric as if straightening it. Her braless breasts stood proudly, nipples puckered yet perky from the air conditioning. She arched her back, giving the driver a really good eyeful. I worried that he needed to keep his eyes on the road, but I already knew not to interrupt Rachel at play.

She did up only the bottom button of her shirt, allowing the cabbie's eyes to flick into the rear view mirror as if he was peeping at her breasts through a peephole. Reading my mind yet again, Rachel turned to me and whispered, "I feel just like the girl's locker room. Except back then I thought it was creepy that Coach Loftheimer was a dyke. Now I kind of wish I had done this for her."

On saying, "this", Rachel turned to face the driver, and caressed her nipples to a fresh state of super excitement. She then dipped a finger up her skirt, extracting it covered with moisture. She licked it like a lollipop, allowing the driver to watch the wetness gleam on her shiny teeth, and dribble off her pouty lower lip.

Next, Rachel wet another finger, except this time, still boldly staring straight into the mirror, she offered me the treat. "It would be too cliché to fuck you in the cab, so your cock ring really isn't a problem," she giggled. "At least not for me."

I sucked her offering deep into my mouth, rolling my tongue so my cheek bulged dramatically. "Who's vanilla now?" I taunted in reply.

"Not me. I bet you're too vanilla to go down on me here in the cab."

I could not let that challenge go unanswered, but my reply was not in words, although it was decidedly oral. Rachel helped by twisting and leaning back against the door. She threw her right leg high up on the back of the seat, her left foot trailing onto the floor of the cab. As she moved, her skirt naturally bunched under her ass, leaving the very tops of her stockings plainly visible. I noticed just before I bent over that the cabbie was frantically trying to adjust his mirror to get a better angle. I stared at him, teasing him with my grin.

I thought about sticking my tongue out, but decided that would be simply too high school. So I did it anyway, and then I dove like a falcon seeking food.

Rachel was so wet that my tongue slid up her thigh like a skater on fresh ice. She immediately grabbed my hair and gave me no time to be subtle or to graze. She dragged my head up underneath her tight skirt. I mumbled, trying to say, "I can't breathe."

She either misheard, or wanted to play differently on purpose. "You're right, the poor man can't see."

She lifted her hips and tugged the skirt fully to her waist, at the same time dragging my head forward, burrowing my nose deep in to her wide wet cunt, fucking up against me as if my proboscis was a cock.

I was overcome by her lust, blinded by the sweet creamy odour streaming upwards, overloading my senses.

"Use your tongue, fool," she demanded.

At the angle I was at, my mouth was positioned at the bottom of her slit. I began by capturing the liquid honey flowing from the base of her pussy, swallowing it only after rolling the elixir around enough to coat the inside of my mouth with her incredible pureness. No manner of sexual excitement made Rachel sour.

I had lost a sense of time or motion as Rachel's hips bounced up against my face. Not knowing whether we were miles away from Gwen's party, or mere blocks, I soon tried curling my tongue upwards; flicking the tip into the base of Rachel's slit. She released my head and allowed me to work without direction as she grabbed the seat back with one hand, and steadied her other arm, against the back of the driver's seat.

I could feel Rachel shuddering against my tongue. I lost focus just for a moment, contemplating the embarrassment if the driver lost control watching Rachel's nipples heaving upwards in rhythm with her hips. That provoked Rachel to command, "Don't stop now."

I worked my tongue up and down her pussy, briefly licking her thighs clean, and then resumed stabbing into her depths as if my tongue was a cock. Then I reached beneath her and lifted her hips higher. I spread her open with my thumbs and lapped at her wetness like a puppy at a water bowl. I began nibbling her clit, realizing that the driver now had a better view. I sucked her tiny clit up into my mouth and gripped it in my teeth, waggling it from side to side.

I massaged the g-spot with a finger tip and then curled my baby finger around Rachel's bum. It slid inside Rachel's anus with ease. Her hips wriggled even faster in response, and suddenly she was screaming with pleasure, loud enough to drown out the cab's engine. She was so far gone into rapture that the only sounds were her. She had skipped right past moaning or groaning to ecstasy.

Suddenly the driver braked to a stop. We had arrived at Gwen's address just on time.

I paid the driver, assuming his voyeurism was enough of a tip, but Rachel was not done yet. She pulled her shirt together and her skirt down, but said to the cabbie, "You poor man, that huge chunk of lumber in your pants. Which is kind of lucky for me....cause I crave the taste of a full load of cum about now."

Although no doubt he would have preferred stuffing his aching woodie into her hot wet cunt, the cabbie sat speechless, unable to reject or accept her offered oral relief. Without another word, Rachel climbed out of her seat, shutting her door behind her. I expected her to crawl into the front seat beside the driver.

Instead, she walked around the cab, slowly prancing, her hips writhing inside the short tight skirt, and her small boobs proving their perkiness by bouncing in her shirt. She paused at the front of the vehicle and looked up, giving a quick wave. I saw that Gwen was standing in her doorway, there to greet us.

Gwen was dressed in a ground length black cape, wearing black stockings held up by garters. I suspected that her discrete little black skirt and halter were just so her neighbours wouldn't call the cops, and would vanish once the party really started.

Rachel turned towards Gwen for a moment, taking her loose shirt tails in each hand and tugged, ripping open the couple of buttons Rachel had hastily refastened moments ago. She proudly thrust her erect nipples in Gwen's direction, running her tongue across her already moist lips.

Rachel then turned and skipped like a little girl, flouncing around the front of the cab to the driver's side. The driver was just starting to get out of his seat when Rachel reached his door. She pushed him back down, using just her fingertips, but applying enough force to bend her fingers back. The cabbie's head brushed the door frame hard enough to make him grunt "that smarts." He was now sitting sideways in his seat, feet on the ground beside the cab.

"Be smart and be quiet," Rachel calmly reassured him, "I'll kiss it better."

She removed his tattered watch cap and revealed a shiny bald dome. She imprinted her lips on the crown of his head. Her hands moved quickly to his belt. "I know you would probably rather fuck, but my cunt is Gwen's first, I think. You will settle for my mouth, won't you?"

The cabbie was speechless as Rachel undid his button, loosing his zipper and struggled to ease his zipper over the growing bulge. She worked the fastener about half way open and then the pressure of his growing organ forced the fly free. His cock sprung loose of his boxers, standing tall and proud in the crisp air.

I glanced around. In addition to Gwen watching from her porch, there were a couple of nosy neighbours around. One couple was across the street, pausing on their stairs. The movement of curtains next door to them revealed a blue haired woman. As I watched, she smiled at me shyly, her withered fingers creeping across her sunken chest. Even at this distance, I could swear she winked at me as she slid her hand inside her blouse and, I resumed, plucked at her nipple. A hefty fiftyish fellow walking three dogs stopped unabashedly to watch. A pretty young woman jogged by. Twice. Luckily, no kids were around. I figured even if someone called the cops, Rachel would be finished before they arrived, or at least the cabbie would be.

Rachel started slowly, tea bagging the driver's balls, rolling her tongue around, drawing each one separately into the warmth of her mouth as she pumped the cabbie's shaft with her fist. His organ was modest in length, but her daintiness in contrast made the girth seem large. The helmet was huge, a gigantic single eye winking at me from the middle of a mass of pink flesh. As she sucked his left nut, she ran her fingertips under the rim of his rod. Then she slowly allowed his nut sack to emerge from her lips, even glancing up once to make sure I was watching. She was clearly enjoying the frustration which the cock ring was creating.

Her tongue never lost contact with the cabbie's flesh as she rolled it around the puckered skin of the scrotum and around the base of his shaft before licking in one unhurried smooth motion up the underside of his shaft, her tongue flattened along this width.

She brought her fingers up to knead his balls as she wrapped her tongue around where her fingertips had tickled his soft ridge a moment earlier. The cabbie was slumped in his seat, his mouth open, panting. Rachel flicked just the tip of her tongue against the flap of skin which ran from his rod to the tip of his cock. "You have a lovely cock," she sighed quietly, looking the cab driver in the eye. "Hasn't he got a nice one, Mitch?"

"I'm no expert," I muttered uncomfortably. Suddenly, I had the sense the dozen or so eyes were watching me, rather than Rachel's display of oral excellence.

She chuckled, pumping the driver's shaft in her fist. "Maybe you should become one," she said, her eyes daring me. "Why is it so okay for me to lick pussy and you won't even look at a nice hard cock without quivering?"

"Because pussy tastes great?"

"So does cock."

"Then it must be because pussy is less filling."

She laughed. "Nice one." She continued stroking the cabbie's organ, its bulging veiny meat filling her fist as she slid along the shaft from the root to just underneath the mushroom-like head, and then down again, where she allowed her fingers to rest a bit, never relaxing her squeezing, before she journeyed up the length while still talking to me. "For that I'll let you off this time, but I still bet that the quivering is because deep inside you are curious about how a hard cock tastes, the textures, the mixture of stiffness and rubbery skin. The best part, though, is taking a flaccid member and feeling it grow, first in your hand and then in your mouth, so this one is ruined already."

The cabbie was also looking at me, but his was a deer in the headlights look. The initial thrill of sexual favours from such a young sexy woman may have distanced him from the public display aspect of the experience, but he clearly was no more ready than I was for same sex activity.

Rachel resumed her attack on the man's cock, bobbing her head over the helmet and swallowing the entire length in a single gulp. I could see her tongue shoving the meat around inside her mouth as her cheeks bulged.

I glanced up at Gwen, who still stood on her porch, watching. The man with her had one hand on his cock, which was adorned with a delicate silver chain around the shaft which connected to two more which caged his balls. His other hand was up the back of Gwen's cape and was busily fingering her wet box. Gwen was moaning and as I watched, her fingers grazed across her nipples.

"What is the meaning of this!" exclaimed a voice from behind me to my right. I turned and saw that the male half of the couple from across the street had ventured closer. He was red-faced and angry.

"Better ask your wife to draw you a picture." I was gambling saying this, since I had not checked what she was up to. He and I swiveled together. Sure enough, my luck continued. His wife had the buttons undone on her practical cotton house dress and was rubbing her self furiously, her hand buried in her panties. Her mouth hung open as she gasped for air.

All the while, Rachel was bobbing up and down the cab driver's cock, bathing it in saliva. On the up strokes, she raked her teeth around the shaft, nipping at the soft skin below the head, and then tickled his pee slit with her tongue, teasing it wide open. The on looking husband was frozen in his tracks. Given his wife's display, I was comfortable he wouldn't call the cops. Now I was wondering whether he was about to pull out his stiff cock and fuck Rachel from behind, or be sensible and go home to his wet willing wife.

I certainly didn't expect what happened next. The busty blonde jogger came by on her third circuit. She glanced at Rachel, but jogged in place when she saw the hubby's bulge. "Mr. Post!" she exclaimed, "What are you staring at?"

He could only mumble, too much of the blood had flowed out of his brain to his cock. He raised a hand and pointed feebly in Rachel's direction.

"Well, if I had known that watching excites you so much, I would have done this years ago," she said, and quickly pulled her sports bra off, exposing a fine ripe young pair of tits, adorned with erect cherry red nipples.

Mrs. Post flew off the stairs in a rage, "Ralph Post, what is so great about Hannah O'Neill's nipples? She grew up next door for goodness sakes. You've known her for nineteen years. Be a man not a perv..."

Mrs. Post stopped right at that word, standing there slack jawed, staring at Hannah's chest, almost visibly drooling as we all admired the musculature, the firmness, and how each excited breath brought them up and then relaxed them, yet they never lost their pep. Finally I dared to speak. "Isn't it incredible, how something which every woman has can be amazing on each one, and yet still, a few women are blessed with something special?"

No one answered. Rachel had her mouth full of the cabbie's cock, busily licking around the head as she kneaded his balls. He was busy moaning, head tossed back, undoubtedly the only eyes on the block not fixed on either Rachel or Hannah. The Posts had avoided further marital discord as each was happily slurping on one of Hannah's nipples. I noticed that Hannah and Mrs. Post were both wrestling to undo Ralph's pants. Mrs. Post's other hand was buried down Hannah's jogging shorts, busy massaging the younger woman's pussy.

Hannah dropped to her knees as Ralph's cock sprung free. "I have wanted to do this since I was the babysitter for your grandkids. One night while you were getting ready to go to a party, I saw you pissing. You were so much larger than the boyish cocks I sucked on dates. I had this incredible urge to hold you. Then Mrs. Post came out of the bedroom." She blushed. "Your stream looked such a great bright yellow colour that I got myself off later picturing you pissing all over my head, the rivers of urine dribbling down my forehead and over my cheeks into my eyes and mouth. My first taste of you should be that, not your cum."

Her finger slid under Ralph's groin and without warning invaded his anus, stimulating his prostate. This forced out a thick stream of urine, sparkling in the sunlight. Hannah captured the first burst in her open mouth and then bowed her head deeper between Ralph's knees, allowing him to baptize her from the crown of her head. The fluid ran across her head and back in rivulets, coating her pale skin.

Rachel continued stroking the driver's pulsating organ, holding him at the brink of orgasm, watching a pretty young thing who had appeared innocent a few minutes ago behaving with total depravity.

Ralph Post no longer was angered by the public sucking, now that he was getting some himself. His wife, who dressed like a 1950s television housewife, was now lying in the roadway, dress getting ruined by the dirt, happily eating the cunt of their neighbour. My poor cock was aching away, and I wished Rachel had not affixed the cock ring. I was very tempted by the urge to flip Mrs. Post over and fuck her from behind, though Hannah's ass, stretched into a heart shape by her squat, was also inviting. Despite the fact I could not cum, I unzipped my pants to release my member from the confining fabric. It immediately burst out, bobbing up and down like a drowning soul rescued, gasping for air.

"What are you doing to my neighbourhood?" Gwen teased from the porch. I glanced her way, seeing that her attendant male was busy frigging her cunt with his fingers. Although she did not mean the question seriously, I was shocked into reality just long enough to marvel that none of those blue haired biddies peering out of their curtains seemed to have called the cops. Visions of gnarled hands cupping ancient pussies, stroking their experienced clits.

To clear that disturbing yet pleasant picture out of my head, I watched Rachel finishing off the cabbie, her lips closing around his shaft and dragging along the skin as she sucked up the shaft, and then her tongue circling the head before coaxing the slit wider. Finally, she completed her task by reaching down and giving his balls one last good nudge. This unleashed a torrent of gelatinous goo. The first wad of sperm erupted with such force that it struck Rachel in the back of the throat, when she was expecting to catch it on her waiting tongue. Startled, she fell back. The next burst smacked her forehead, running down her nose and hanging off the tip even as a third chunk assaulted her chin.

None of this fazed Rachel, who was totally on task. She focused with such intensity that I knew the prospect of a police car rolling up any moment was no worry for her. I suppose she would just fuck her way out of it, or if it was a female cop, offer to eat their pussy like no guy ever could. Meanwhile, she grinned up, first at the driver and then at me. Her teeth were glistening, indicating she had caught more sperm in her mouth than had first appeared.

As Rachel began rubbing the cabbie's softening organ along her tits, coating the flesh and the rubbery nipples in the last seepages of cum, one of the joggers step forward, kneeling beside her. It was a tall thin older woman, maybe fifty years old, with short brown hair, dressed in conservative sweat pants and a zippered hoodie.

"It would be a shame to let all that cum go to waste on your face," the woman said. She knelt beside Rachel in the roadway and lifted my lover's face in both hands. The woman proceeded to bath Rachel with her tongue. Rachel was quickly mewing like a kitten, and repaid the favour by reaching up under the jogger's sweatshirt to fondle her breasts.

"Mom, what the fuck?"

I suddenly realized it was Hannah speaking, and she was addressing the woman licking Rachel, who was now suckling Rachel's rock hard left nipple. She lifted her head slightly, still breathing on Rachel's nubbin as she spoke. "Dad doesn't care what women I eat, as long as I tell him about it, dear. In fact, that's about the only thing which can still get his old cock hard for a second round. Unless you are flouncing about in your bikini of course. Then he might even go for thirds, mostly because you turn us both on so much. If we had known what a little cock sucking slut you are, we would have seduced you long ago."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers