Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried to dress as Rachel called a cab. "We'll pick up the car tomorrow," she said. "Then Sunday night, we should sleep in our own beds, so that Monday morning we can go back to our vanilla lives at work. None of this will have ever happened. We are just acting out a dream."

I doubted than even Rachel believed that. She might want to ignore how we had connected, or how our connection had unleashed hitherto unknown passions, but I understood that 'once you go kink, you can't go back'. In our workplace, there might be other opportunities to find kinky people, but I was happily contemplating sharing them with Rachel. Or sharing Rachel with them. Gwen's party would open up new dimensions for both of us. Some aspects, we might later explore separately, but sharing the experience, added to what we had already done, would strengthen our bonds. That thought made me chuckle at the image of 'bonds'.

"What are you thinking?" Rachel asked.

"Of you, tied spread-eagle on a rotating platform, which allows Gwen to move you from vertical to horizontal, as her friends feast on you first, and then make you eat them all."

"That would be fun if the women taste of your cum, and if the guy's cocks are well coated with fluids from tasty treats like Gwen or Monique."

Before I could reply, the cab arrived. Hugh, Frida and Kylie were all conveniently on duty and we passed each on our way out, seeing Frida first in the hallway. She remarked on Rachel's outfit, "You could get arrested dressed like that. But the cop would be so overcome with lust; he – or she - would never get you back to the station. You'd end up parked somewhere, fucking."

The old maid boldly stepped up and stroked Rachel's naked pussy after letting her fingers trace the roses at the top of the stockings. Frida's other hand reached over to my crotch and petted my hard cock. "Is that a cock ring I feel?" she asked, looking at Rachel, not me. "I bet that Mitch will be a big hit at the party with that. You ought to tie him spread-eagle and let everyone suck that big dick until he screams for release, and then climb on top to catch the explosion."

Rachel just moaned in reply, her knees quaking at Frida's expert touch. Frida fondle us both in this alcove, screened off of the lobby just by a mirrored pillar, disregarding all risks. One part of my brain still functioned to worry about corrupting the morals of young children who might be in town with their families on a nice vacation. The reptile living at my brain stem won the debate, insisting, "Screw that. The little buggers need to learn sometime. And George Bush will sure as heck not let them learn in school or off TV."

I doubt anyone not specifically checking us out would have noticed anyway. The only movement was Frida pushing her fingers deeper up Rachel's cunt with one hand, and teasing my cock through my pants with the other. Even when Frida stood on tiptoes and mashed her lips aggressively against Rachel's, the act was reasonable from a distance - a maid, happy with her tip perhaps. Okay, the tongue wrestling might have been a clue, but you had to be up close to view Frida's pink snake writhing inside along Rachel's teeth.

I was pleased that Frida concentrated on Rachel, as the frustration that her stimulation was creating inside my pants, where I was constrained by the cock ring, was almost unbearable already. I leaned back against the pillar and watched Frida's hand make Rachel's tiny skirt ruffle as the old maid vigorously finger fucked my coworker turned lover.

"You have magic fingers," cooed Rachel as Frida worked. Rachel was now leaning back against the wall, needing support for her shaking knees. "I love how you know just how long to tease me to get me aroused, and then don't make me beg for your hot touch."

My own fingers casually cupped the growth inside my pants as Frida concentrated on Rachel. The older woman brazenly kissed her prey, disregarding shocked passersby. With the free hand which had earlier teased my cock, Frida toyed with Rachel's shoulders and then traced the slight curves of Rachel's athletic torso, stroking the skin all the way to her waist, then resting momentarily on her hip before working up Rachel's tummy, building anticipation, feeling the deliberate hushed breathing, before finally cupping Rachel's lust laden breasts, thumbing each excited nipple in turn.

I could smell Rachel's excitement growing as I saw the sheen flow down her thighs, peaking out of her short skirt, as Frida's fingers explored Rachel's sweetest depths. "You're making my clit throb," Rachel moaned as her cheeks flushed, warmed by Frida's breath and the thrill of the public fingering.

Frida kissed Rachel more intensely, silencing any further comments. Rachel's eyes were closed as she melted at Frida's touch. She spread her legs wider to steady her balance, now meowing like a kitten. Frida boldly lowered her lips to Rachel's swollen left nipple and nibbled it through the fabric. Rachel winced at this, but it pushed her past any resistance. Her thighs shut tightly around Frida's hand, her eyes shut. I sensed my partner in lust was orgasming even while Frida continued trying to fist her right there in the lobby.

For a moment it was like time stood still. There was silence, an absence of movement. Then Rachel opened her eyes and her thighs at once. Frida stepped back quietly, releasing Rachel's nipple and withdrawing her hand from Rachel's womb. Only then did it seem that we three breathed again, all starting with a deep sigh. Then Frida raised her hand to her mouth and dramatically made a show of licking Rachel's juices off of her palm. This released Rachel's tension, and she laughed from the belly, almost falling over. Anyone in the lobby who might have missed the sex show turned to look now. Frida picked that moment to offer me a taste of Rachel off of Frida's fingers.

Not to be outdone, however, Rachel grabbed Frida's arm just as I leaned down to lick a fingertip, and cleaned her own cream off the maid's hand, drawing each finger individually into her mouth, closing her lips around it, and rolling her tongue noticeably, puffing out her cheeks like a porn star sucking cock.

When Rachel finished, Frida said, "Now off you go children. Just be sure to be in bed by midnight," she chuckled. "That's what my dear old Mom used to say. Funny she never said just whose bed I was to be in."

Rachel barely had time to straighten her skirt when we encountered Hugh, just crossing the lobby after delivering some bags upstairs. He saw our burden of shopping bags and said. "If you'd called, I would have been happy to help you. It would be the least I could do for all the treats I received already."

"But what if all I asked you to do was carry Mitch's load?" Rachel replied. Hugh got a confused look on his face. She caressed my still swollen cock. "I put a cock ring on Mitch. His cream can't spurt and he'll not relax till it does. So his prick will just get stiffer and heavier as the day goes along. It's already heavy as a steamer trunk. Feel for yourself."

I felt my face flush as Hugh went beet red. Rachel continued speaking to him. "Oh, don't tell me that you're so vanilla that you're afraid to touch him. Typical man. When two gals touch it is sexy, but you are afraid of a silly label like 'gay'. It is not like I'm asking you to suck him off in broad daylight in a display window."

I don't know why I did it, but I instinctively reached down and cupped my balls and caressed my bulge, showing off my excitement. Despite himself, Hugh stared at me stroking my cock through my pants in the swanky hotel lobby.

His Adam's apple bobbed nervously in his throat. "This time of day, you might find families passing through the lobby. I could lose my job just standing here with you doing that."

"Is that why there is such a lump in your pants, then, Hugh?" asked Rachel. Although she was teasing the poor bellman, I knew that fear could add to sexual thrill. I also recognized that the game playing was getting Rachel aroused again. Sure enough, as I thought about her excitement, she wrapped her fingers around the edge of her skirt and lifted it slightly. "What would happen if some prude saw my garters, then, Hugh? And would you call the cops if I lifted the hem enough to show the world that I'm wearing no panties?"

Hugh was barely breathing now. Rachel's nipples were fully erect, almost piercing the silky blouse. She did not lift her skirt higher. Instead, she slid her hand up her inner thigh, just high enough to dip a finger tip into her nectar. As she had done to tease me while Frida had played with her, Rachel raised her finger to her lips and made a show of licking the dampness. This time she did it even more slowly than before, making sure that Hugh saw the moisture glistening there, and even dangling it under his nose, allowing him to appreciate the bouquet. Then she opened her lips minimally, resting the very tip of the finger nail on her bottom lip, her breathing the only sound as if the rest of the lobby had vanished and we three were alone.

Hugh and I stood breathlessly, her spell freezing us. The finger nail clicked against her perfect white bottom teeth as her tongue darted forward to sample the first bit of the flavour. She seemed to inhale the finger, but with measured languor. Rachel's eyes closed momentarily. For the first time in the lobby, she was not directly challenging her observers with her defiant stare. She was in a trance as she acted out this particular dance. Her tongue rolled completely around the soft flesh as half of her finger disappeared into her cheek and she closed her lips around it. We watched as the bulge in her cheek grew, and then shifted, up, down, around.

My cock strained within the constraining cock ring. I could not resist glancing down at Hugh's package, just in time to see that his hand was caressing a swollen lump in his pants, instinct overriding discretion as his reptile brain instructed his common sense to just ignore the fact we were almost in the middle of a hotel lobby.

Rachel giggled as she removed the finger from her mouth. She dipped it again into her honey pot. This time she offered it to Hugh, who greedily licked it clean with none of Rachel's slow exhibitionism. Rachel cupped Hugh's growing prick in her fingers, cupping his balls in her palm, rubbing him through the fabric of his pants.

"Make him come right here," I challenged.

"Do you mind, Hugh?" Rachel asked as she stepped closer. "I don't want you losing your job."

Hugh was unable to speak. His Adam's apple bobbed soundlessly in his throat as he gasped for air.

"I take that to mean it is okay," Rachel giggled again as she drew Hugh into a bear hug, kissing him passionately. I saw that her hips were frantically humping against his bulge. The movement pushed her skirt up in front. Although not much was visible with her groin locked against Hugh; anyone looking closely could see she was without panties. Her lips locked against Hugh's and I could see her tongue pushing past his teeth and make his cheeks bulge out from inside. Four hands clamped onto buttocks as they dry humped right there in the lobby. Hugh's big mitts lifted Rachel right off the floor, suspending her against his leg as their pelvises ground together.

"Good thing no kids are around just now," I thought to myself, slowly caressing my swollen cock through my pants. "Still, we don't want Hugh fired."

Then I saw a solution enter the lobby.

"Hey, there's Kylie. Why doesn't Hugh take her up to our room and relieve his excitement? It's paid for all night."

Just then, Rachel sighed through a mild orgasm and Hugh simultaneously let loose a grunt. Rachel slid off Hugh's leg. The stain spreading across Hugh's pants suggested that my idea was a little too late. Although Hugh might not get fired for humping in the lobby, he had already relieved his state of arousal.

Rachel shook, like electricity was running from head to toe, and then straightened her clothes. "No sense acting all vanilla now," she giggled, stepping forward and taking Hugh's face between her hands. She gave him a sisterly peck on the lips and giggled girlishly again. "That was excellent. Was it good for you?"

This time, all three of us doubled over with gut busting laughter at the mock innocence she was displaying. We were still giggling when Kylie approached.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

Hugh, Rachel and I looked at each other and another game of laughter broke loose. It was mind-boggling that this whorish waitress had missed Rachel's show. If Kylie was oblivious, then perhaps no one was complaining to management either. As I cogitated on the subject, Rachel again showed that she was, at least for now, more aggressive, sweeping Kylie into a tight hug, their nipples rubbing briskly as Rachel shoved her tongue deep into Kylie's throat.

"Rachel wants to gift you to Hugh here," I explained, "to spend the night in our hotel room. It's paid up anyway, and we're off to an all night party. We'll come back in the morning and give you a nice tip."

"I bet I know what sort of tip Kylie might prefer," Hugh said, grinning as he stared at the restrained bulge in my pants. "If you aren't too worn out by then. I'm guessing this party is spelled O- R-G-Y, unless I'm mistaken."

Kylie mumbled something, but she really needs to learn not to try and talk while her mouth is full. Both girls were running their fingers up under the other's short skirt, grabbing handfuls of ass, ignoring the passersby. I could smell Kylie's excitement as from the movement under her skirt; I deduced that Rachel was fingering her clit.

They leaned in together, cheeks touching. I enjoyed watching how Kylie's red curls seemed to soften Rachel's face. Though I knew Rachel was pretty, I decided at that instant to ask her to grow her hair out and that if she declined, I would buy her a curly wig for play time. There I was, thinking of the future again, when thus far, living in the moment was all I had with Rachel. But how could I not love a wanton slut prepared to kiss an Irish hooker waitress on a Saturday afternoon in broad daylight in the middle of the lobby of a crowded hotel?

'Love'. There it was. The dangerous word. Rachel and I were on such a run away roller coaster of a weekend that we had made it quite clear early on that this was all just good fun. No attachments. But life and love are never that simple. As I watched Rachel kissing Kylie, their tongues intertwining, cheeks bulging as hands cupped ripe young butts, I puzzled over whether love needed to be possessive, and whether possession required exclusion.

I was still deep in thought when Rachel broke the kiss and whispered to Kylie, loud enough that only I could hear, explaining about my cock ring.

"Well, if he only has one load left in him, you deserve a good one," Kylie laughed.

"But it won't taste as good as you," Rachel teased, slipping her fingers up inside Kylie's skirt and then raising them up to her own mouth, licking the sheen clean.

Not to be outdone, Kylie copied the gesture, though she at least gave a quick glance around the lobby to see who might be watching. Kylie also differed from Rachel's actions in that she wet two fingers but only licked one off. The second one she offered to me. I bent my head and sucked Kylie's offering deep into my mouth, rolling my tongue around to cleanse every speck of nectar.

"Boy, pretty good tongue work for a guy. Not that any guy can eat pussy like a gal can. I agree, even his best load will never taste as a woman." Kylie sighed. "This is really no life to lead. As much as I love sex, I want to fuck for fun not profit. This job wears a girl out."

Rachel sighed in girly empathy, then said, "I doubt it's the fucking wearing you out because I've been fucking all weekend and I find it just rebuilds my energy more and more each orgasm. I think we girls are so much luckier than guys that way. So it must be the coercive nature of the needing to fuck for money."

"But I'm not legal in this country," Kylie explained, her Irish lilt more apparent. "I'm sort of a slave to my uncle."

"Well, first thing Monday, I want you to call my Dad. He's the best lawyer money can buy."

"But I have no money."

Rachel laughed. "Honey, you got what money can't buy. My Dad is even hornier than I am. I'm sure you can work out terms with him. Then come see Mitch. He can get you a company job."

"Company job? As in company whore?"

"Honey, other than my Dad, who I assure you will want to sleep with, your days of sex for money are over." Rachel laughed, pausing to pump her fist high up inside Kylie's skirt. "Though given how you love it, I think you'll still be popular in the sales force."

"But where will I live? I have no home, no money."

My cock throbbed, trying to burst out of the cock ring as I watched Kylie's face flushing with excitement. Rachel's nipples, visible in the see through shirt, betrayed her arousal.

"With me, of course," Rachel replied, "as long as you want to."

Kylie leaned forward, giving Rachel a deep long lingering kiss, totally inappropriate for a hotel lobby, wrapping her new saviour in a bear hug. All the while, Rachel fist fucked Kylie, whose breathing soon became panting, until she screamed so loudly that the entire hotel looked at us. She stepped out of the clench with Rachel, straightened her skirt sweetly, and curtsied.

Security was headed over. "Don't bother, I'm leaving. For good." Kylie smiled at the burly men. She then turned to us again. "I guess poor Hugh will have to find another toy."

Rachel pressed her Daddy's business card into Kylie's hand as the Irish lass skipped off, two mismatched security guys in pursuit, looking inevitably like "big dog/ little dog" from the cartoons, and almost as effective.

Finally we exited the hotel's main door. We had decided to leave our car here, so we did not need to worry about driving after the party. As a cab slid up, Rachel intertwined her fingers with mine and leaned close, our arms brushing. The electricity created by her downy hair on the forearm sent a shiver through my spine. The base of my backbone happened to end at the root of my cock, so the current ran up that shaft, leaving my tip humming. I instinctively brushed my free hand across my crotch, stroking my protesting member through the fabric.

Rachel chuckled. "Now we're both horny and frustrated. Kylie had to run before I really got off. If I ask you nicely, will you finish me in the cab?"

"Maybe I should make you save it for Gwen's party."

This time, Rachel doubled over with laughter. "Men. You are such pathetic creatures. Inferior because you come so easily and so seldom compared to women. But so desperate to pretend you are superior."

It was difficult at this stage for me to tell if Rachel was teasing. Besides, I was distracted by watching the cabbie taking in Rachel's erect nipples, plainly displayed through her shirt. It isn't often these days a taxi driver gets out of his seat, slowly rounds the cab, and holds the door open for a lady.

As she got into the cab, Rachel turned towards me and grinned, giving me a dramatic wink. Now I was truly confused. I had no clue whether the wink referred to her anti-male tirade, or the vamping of the cabbie. My contemplation was interrupted further as Rachel reached down as if to smooth her skirt as she sat, but it was of course too short to need that. Instead, her action merely directed all eyes towards her dewy thighs. Accented by the fancy stockings and glowing with the sexual excitement created by Kylie, Hugh and Frida.

Rachel's hand ran up the back of her right leg, cupping the curve just below the hem of the skirt. For just a split second, she bunched up the skirt, teasing the cabbie with the knowledge that his sexy fare wore no underwear.