All Comments on 'Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 04'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
liked the first chapter

I liked the first chapter; but the more recent chapters have just gotten too off the wall for me. I like a bit more realism in my stories; but that is just my opinion...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Navajo white

In the long run it's fascinating how you managed to make that much sex and debauchery just more of the same, more of the same, more of the same, more of the same, more of the same,and finally, more of the same. Extreme sex giving way to extreme boredom...now that's a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF AGAIN!

With all the scenarios and shenanigans going on through this entire series, not one person ate any woman's asshole out. There was never any real case of serious trimming or even tongue fucking or sucking any asshole. Sticking a finger or two up a ladies ass is OK but where's the excitement? There should have been some good asscheeks spreading, asshole sniffing and licking. Serious bunghole tongue fucking and sucking until she came. Cornholing is an option but that only happened once too. It would have been a better series with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous