Why He Fucked His Momma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg wrinkled her nose and reached for some tissue, which she used to wipe most of the visible residue from Greg's prick. Although she was inexperienced, she was not naive. She had heard of blow jobs and knew the basic process. She had even decided if Arnie wanted that, she would try to perform for him, but he had never asked, nor had she volunteered.

As she wiped the grossness from Greg, she decided she might just as well start with the worst situation, figuring if she could handle that, she'd be able to handle it all. Holding his cock in her hand, Meg leaned forward and sniffed him. Familiar with her own odor, she detected that, and another similar scent, along with a sharp musty smell she decided was from Cindy's ass. It wasn't totally off-putting, so she opened her mouth and slurped the entire flaccid cock in.

Greg watched her in fascination, totally surprised by the actions of the new bride. He pulled her off his meat and led her to the bed. He placed her on the bed, on her back, t hen assumed the 69 position over her. He lowered his hips so she could reach his cock without straining. Then he pulled her legs up and back so her pussy was in the stargazing position. He lowered his face and began to lave her vulva and perineum, including her rosebud, with his tongue.

As he progressed, he spent more and more time on that sensitive little crinkled aperture, forcing his tongue inside. Each time he tried to broach it, Meg would jerk and push toward him, spurred on by the jolts she was feeling deep within her pussy. After several minutes of this attention, she was aching for cock and released the one in her mouth to beg to be fucked.

Greg changed his position, but not hers. She lay there, essentially bent in two, her wet, yearning pussy facing the ceiling. He slipped his re-bar rod into her aching hole and began the reciprocating motion she wanted. As soon as he entered her, she began moaning and groaning in appreciation for what was happening to her puss. Greg watched her progress, and just as she was about to pass the point of inevitability, he withdrew.

"Bastard!" she screamed. "What the fuck are you doing? Put that thing back! Pleasssse!" she screamed, she whined, she begged for it.

Greg put it back, into her back hole, not entirely gently. When Greg's crown punched through her anal sphincter, she screamed with pain, the sound muffled by his hand. He pushed again, and breached the inner sphincter, to a quieter scream, still filled with pain. He waited for her to adjust to his invading member, kissing her and stroking her clit to help distract her from the hurt.

Soon, she quieted down and he resumed his journey into her darkest depths. "Oh, god," she sobbed, "it hurts! Why does anyone do this? Shit! Please stop. Oh! No! Don't go any further. Oh, oh, oh, please." She was openly sobbing. Greg paused again, nearly fully embedded in her bowel.

He stretched his legs behind him, lowering his body so all his weight was on the woman under him, pushing his dick fully into her. He had never been in anything as tight as her ass. Even her virgin cunt hadn't been this tight. Shortly, her sobs stopped. He started his withdrawal stroke, back an inch or so, and return; repeat, but just a fraction of an inch longer. Soon, she was thrusting her ass back at him.

"Oh, shit," she said. "It hurts still, but it hurts nice. Ohhhh, yesss, harder, faster, please. Yes yes yes, o fuck! I'm cooommmmm...!" Greg thought the climactic spasm was going to break his cock off. The pressure had been enough to stop his ejaculation, even though he felt his own climactic release. When Meg's asshole relaxed, Greg's come flowed out of his cock like he was pissing in her shit cavern. He softened and slipped out of her almost immediately, to find her in a faint.

He rolled her around so he could pull covers over her, then went to shower. When he was done, he slipped into bed with his buxom, blonde, borrowed bride.

Other than Joanne, who would only blow him if he requested it, and Cindy, who loved to suck cock, Greg had never spent an overnight with a woman. He was, therefore, pleasantly surprised to be awakened with a good morning blowjob. Just as he felt the tell tale tingle in the back of his thighs, he pulled the young blonde up over him and impaled her with his morning hard on, and reveled in hearing her appreciative moan.

"Is being married always like this?" she asked the man beneath her, thrusting his man meat into a seemingly insatiable quim.

"I don't know. Never been married."

"But Cindy has a wedding ring."

"She's just a good friend, who has a troubled marriage. Sometimes it does her good to get away." He reached up and caressed her nipples, holding her breasts and rubbing his thumbs over the sensitive nubbins. "How are you and Arnie going to handle this?"

"I don't know. I think I should be mad at him, because it was his decision, without even asking me. He just took Cindy to our room, leaving me with you. I should be mad. But I can't.

"Even when you fucked my ass...Jeezus! My language, just overnight. If our pastor heard me, he'd kick me out of church. Even when you did that to my butt, even though it hurt so bad, it felt good at the same time.

"By the way, thank you for washing. You taste a lot better clean." She started moving up and down on him. "Is this right?" she asked, leaning forward so he could suckle.

Taking her tit in his mouth, Greg nodded, pulling on the sensitive melon, causing Meg to giggle with the pleasure it caused. "Ooh, that feels good."

A few more minutes of ups, downs, nibbles and other caresses soon had the pair ready to explode. Recognizing her signs, Greg pulled her down and rolled her onto her back, staying in her and continuing the motion, ramping up the speed and force appreciably. In a minute they were both busting their nuts, Greg spewing his seed all over her inner walls; Meg learning she, at times, would be a squirter.

They went to clean up, and Meg learned about sex in the shower, three ways. She found her clothes and, after sniffing her panties, decided to walk down the hall commando. She blushed when Greg reminded her of their nude treks to and from her room the night before.

Since they had not brought a key with them, they knocked before trying the door. When there was no answer, they opened the door, surprised to find it unlocked. Their mates were totally zonked, intertwined in the 69 position. Greg picked up Cindy's clothes, laughing and shaking his head when he found her torn (actually shredded) panties.

He shook her shoulder, rousing her. "Hey, Babe, time to go back to our room. Meg, can we borrow one of the hotel robes?" He slipped the robe on his groggy mother and led her to the doorway. Meg was there to let them out. He kissed her, his hand inside her blouse, rubbing t he nipple it found. "Don't be too hard on him. Think what we would have missed. Maybe we'll see you later?"

"Maybe. It's not a very big place, is it?"

Greg took Cindy back to their room and ran her a bath. While she soaked and recovered from the night before, he laid out some comfortable clothes for her. Knowing her preferences for breakfast following a night of drinking, he called room service and ordered her some tea, toast and dry cereal; for himself, a club sandwich and diet soda.

When they had dressed and eaten, they went down and checked with the desk. The Queen's Gardens were within walking distance, if you considered two miles walking distance. There were also some cabs which were licensed in both countries, or there was a shuttle which left from in front of the hotel on the hour, running until nine pm. They decided to take the shuttle, and, as they turned to leave the desk, ran into Meg.

"Hi, there. I see you have recovered from our night of...fun. How's your husband?" Greg grinned, as he asked her.

"He's still pretty much under the weather. Late nights and drinking apparently don't agree with him much. I probably should be angry at you two, but, in truth, I enjoyed myself," she admitted, with only a mild blush.

"What are you doing today?" Cindy asked her. "Would you like to join us? We're going over to see the Queen's Garden, in the park across the river, and maybe have dinner over there. You're more than welcome to join us, Arnie, too, if he's up to it."

"I'll have to check on him, to see how he's doing. When are you leaving?"

"There's a shuttle in a half hour. They run on the hour until nine. If we miss this one, we'll have to wait and eat on this side. But that's no big deal. We might have a wider choice of restaurants."

"Okay. I'll be right back. If he's still asleep, I'll leave him a note."

Arnie was awake, but felt too ill to do anything, and told Meg to go ahead and enjoy herself. The trio shuttled across the Rainbow Bridge and toured the Canadian Niagara Falls Park and Queen's Gardens. Finding nothing appealing in or near the Park, they decided to find someplace to eat on the American side.

Meg again checked in with Arnie, who was asleep this time. Greg checked with the desk and was given a list of local restaurants with good reputations. They agreed on Italian, and found a quaint, excellent eatery on Main Street. When they returned, around ten that evening, they invited Meg to their room for a drink.

"Thanks, but I don't think that would be a very good idea. If Arnie were here, we'd definitely do it, but I don't feel right without him."

"Just a drink, Meg."

"I know. But once we got in the room, I don't know if I'd be able to resist, or even stop myself from..."

Cindy interrupted, "I understand, dear. Sometimes he has the same effect on me. And I've known him all his life. We have to leave tomorrow, so if we don't see you, enjoy the rest of your stay. It has been a pleasure meeting you and Arnie."

Meg gave Cindy a hug. "You, too." She turned to Greg and put her arms around his neck. "And especially you," she said softly, then engaged his tongue in their version of a lovers' dance. "Thanks for teaching me to...dance," she laughed.

"My pleasure. Anytime you want to learn some new...steps..."

"I'll ask my husband. It's safer." They all laughed and parted.

As they made love that night, Greg and Cindy shared with each other their experiences in fulfilling her fantasy. Following her multiple orgasms, Cindy slept like a baby, her hand wrapped around Greg's rattle.

The next morning, Sunday, Cindy found she was out of underwear due to the nature of her undressing Friday night, and the necessity for a change last night before going to dinner. Announcing she couldn't ride for three hours commando style, she said she was going to the clothing store in the lobby to see if they had anything remotely suitable. On the way to the elevator, she met Meg coming back with a newspaper.

"Good morning, Meg; how's Arnie today?"

"Alive and awake, but still with an awful headache. It must have been something he ate. We all drank the same stuff and nobody else got sick. The last time he was like this, he got drunk drinking rum and cokes."

"Ooops. Greg told me, the Chocolate Covered Cherries you and Arnie drank, they were spiked with 1 51. That's a rum that is three quarters alcohol."

"That stinker," she laughed. "That is actually a relief. I can stop worrying now. Is the stinker up? I've a good mind to stop and give him a piece of my mind."

"Yes, he is. Just be careful that's all you give him." Cindy laughed.

"Door's open," Greg called in answer to the knock.

"Good morning, rat fink," crooned a soft melodious, familiar voice.

He turned to find Meg standing behind him, her hand unbuttoning her shirt.

"Good morning," he answered. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"I ran into Cindy in the hall and she said she'd be at least a half hour. Arnie's not expecting me for another fifteen minutes. Is that enough time for you?" she asked, reaching to stroke the lump she saw forming.

Greg simply reached for her and dumped her on the bed, following right behind. Before she could turn, his slacks and jockeys were around his knees, and he was pushing Meg's shorts down her legs. Freeing one leg, he pushed her on her back and was between her thighs, aiming his pocket rocket at her nest.

"Yesss, ahhh, yesss," she sighed contentedly. "Gawd, you feel so different in me from Arnie. He's nowhere as big as you, but last night it felt like he filled me up. You make me feel stuffed, like a sausage."

"Shush. When you're fucking is no time to compare your lovers, at least out loud. It makes them jealous, not to mention distracting them from the important job at hand, pleasuring you." He increased his tempo and force, stroking in and out.

One of the virtues of quickie sex is that it is just that--quick. In a matter of minutes, both had climaxed and they were lying there, still joined, recovering when Cindy walked in.

Meg saw her first. "Cindy!"

In post-coital fuzziness and shock, Greg forgot where he was, "Mom!"

"Mom? Then it wasn't a dream."

"Shit!" "And double shit!" the last from Cindy.

"Uh, Meg, we should explain," started Greg.

She put her hand up to stop him. "You don't need to explain anything. Yesterday, it was obvious you two have a wonderful relationship. Now I can understand why a little better. I just hope ours, Arnie and me, lasts as well as yours."

"Why shouldn't it? You love him, he loves you."

"Well, you see, the town we grew up in, when we were the eighth grade, the next class above us was the four person senior class; and when we were the senior class, the next class below us, was a three person freshman class. We didn't really have any other age peers.

"That was okay because we really liked each other. When it became apparent to our folks that we were getting serious about each other, they got together, and got us together, to reveal our dark secret.

"We come from a small, and I do mean small, town called Bedford Lake. I don't know why it's any kind of lake. There's nothing bigger than a runoff pond in any direction for fifty miles. Anyway, Arnie and his father moved there about eleven years ago. His dad got a job teaching at the church school, the only school in the town. The town sort of contracts with them to provide the education for the kids in town.

"My Mom, Marty, and I got there a year later. If Mom had known Arnie and his dad were there, she probably wouldn't have moved to B Lake, as people call it. When we sat down to talk, that's what she said, then said but she was glad she did. She and Buddy, that's Arnie's dad, now my step dad, and real dad, got married about three years ago.

"Shit!" Meg took a deep breath, then exhaled sharply. "To make it simple, Arnie and I are twins, Buddy is our real father, and our mother's brother. The people in the town don't know, don't even suspect.

"So I don't have any reason to fault you two. Hell, Arnie and I, when I tell him, may even try to hook up with our folks. Some of the looks Buddy has been giving me aren't exactly fatherly, and I've seen Mom scratching her lady watching Arnie when she thinks she's alone."

"Hmm, Meg, I think you and I need some girl talk. Greg, why don't you go get yourself some breakfast. Bring me back a Danish and some coffee, and a pair of cotton panties, size 4, not a thong. I hate them, don't you?" she asked, turning to Meg. "Who wants to walk around with a piece of clothesline between the cheeks of their ass?" Turning back to Greg, "Give us three-quarters of an hour or so."

Meg was sitting up on the bed, her shorts and panties still wrapped around her left ankle. Greg got up and pulled his slacks up around his waist, then leaned in to kiss her. "I think you are about to get your last lesson from us. Enjoy." He then kissed Cindy and left.

"How did you two react when you learned you were twins?"

"It sort of freaked us out for a few minutes, until Mom and Dad told us about their relationship. Then we realized nobody else knew about us being twins, we don't look like we're related. We're both tall, but he's dark with brown eyes, I'm blonde and green."

"And you're fairly sure your parents are attracted to you?"

"Like I said, Momma watches Arnie through the kitchen window when he's mowing the lawn, without his shirt on. If she doesn't know I'm watching, she will rub herself, or rub herself on the cabinet. And Buddy, when I'm in a bathing suit, his hand is always reaching in his pocket to adjust himself. Sometimes, if Momma's home late from church during the week, I hear him in the bathroom, moaning and saying my name."

By this time, Cindy was sitting next to Meg on the bed, her hand stroking Meg's thigh and venturing into her bush on the up stroke. "You know," she said. "It'll be up to you to seduce them both. Your dad will be easy. Just get him alone some afternoon and let him know you find him attractive and want him.

"Your mother will be more difficult. Am I correct, the other night was your only experience with a woman?" The young blonde nodded. "Well, then, I think we need to teach you how two women can pleasure each other, don't you?" Meg's answer was a big grin as she finished removing her shirt.

When Greg returned an hour later, the two women were still going at it. Meg was on her knees, her face buried in the older woman's cunt, her ass pointed at the door. From Greg's point of view, her lovely ass framed a pussy, bright red from being engorged with blood; her inner labia looked like her clam was trying to escape its shell, they were extended so far.

Cindy had her hands tangled in the buxom blonde's hair, pulling her face into Cindy's thrusting hips as she orgasmed, flooding the younger woman's face with pussy juice. "'Nough, stop, please stop," she was screaming, but would not/could not release the source of her torture/pleasure.

Greg didn't even try to resist. He knee walked up onto the bed as he opened his slacks. He slid his already ready rod through the engorged slit to lubricate it, then buried it in Meg's ass. The pain and jolt of the sudden entry made her raise up from her exhausted victim. Greg wrapped his arms around her, pulling her further onto his invading cock, as he sat back on his haunches so that Meg was sitting on his lap.

"Hello, to you, too. And we were having such a good time without you. Why did you have to spoil it?"

"I think you were having too good a time. Your partner was on the edge of distress." Meg looked down at Cindy, still spreadeagled on the bed, gasping for breath as she tried to recover. "You need to pay some attention, especially when the pleasure starts to hurt."

"I'm sorry, Cindy; I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to pleasure you like you did me."

Cindy smiled, her breathing still coming in huge heaving breaths. "It's okay, girl. You did, believe me, you did. I can't remember the last time I had a climax last that long." She raised her arms, offering a hug. Meg bent forward to receive it, Greg's cock still embedded in her bowel. She moaned as it reminded her of its presence. He shifted to allow her to reach his mother, and began to withdraw.

"Hey, where do you think you're going? You have to finish what you started there." She thrust back towards him, stopping only when she felt the wiry fur of his male bush against her crack.

"As you wish, milady," he said, in a broad English accent, eliciting a laugh from the two women. He started fucking the delectable ass surrounding his prick as its owner moaned in appreciation.

"Damn, this hurts so good! I'm going to miss this. Buddy isn't much different in size from Arnie, from what I've seen, no where as big as Greg," she moaned to Cindy, who was holding her, stroking her nipples while Greg frigged her clit. The frigging, the fucking and the residual arousal from her adventures with Cindy that morning combined to bring the young bride to a rapid climax, reinforced by the flood of Greg's spend erupting in her ravaged back passage.