Why He Fucked His Momma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,078 Followers

Meg crawled off the bed and tottered on her rubbery legs. "I better get out of here while I can. You two may be good for a girl's self image, but you're hell on her body," she grinned. "Arnie is going to be wondering what happened to me.

"Cindy, do you do e-mail? I"ll keep you up to date on our project, and you can give me some advice when I need it. Or, let me give you mine and you can e-mail me when you get home." she said, writing on a sheet of stationery lying on the desk.

A few hours later Cindy woke from her nap, in the front seat of Greg's car, her head resting on his shoulder. She sat up and, looking at her son, smiled, recalling the weekend. "Thank you for asking me to go with you. I think this weekend is the wildest thing I've ever done. And it was probably my only time when the real thing was as good as the fantasy."

She turned in her seat to watch Greg. "It has been the most orgasmic weekend I've ever had. I stopped counting at 15, and it hasn't even been forty eight hours yet. Meg left us at noon, well, just 48 hours." She reached out her left leg to poke his thigh. "How about you? Did you have as good a time as you hoped for on the dance floor?"

He grinned. "Oh, yeah; if I had known, she didn't need the cocktail Friday night. She's nearly as open to sex adventures as you are. The only thing I didn't get to try with her was the anal DP Arnie and I did to you, but I think she would have agreed to it. She never hesitated.

"I wonder, though. She claimed she was a virgin, but when I first entered her, there wasn't any barrier, or any pain. Just one stroke and I was as far in as I could be."

"You were her first human cock. She told me she lost her hymen riding her father's plow horses when she was twelve or thirteen. She said her mother checked to see if that was what happened with a large carrot.

"One day her panties were full of blood and it wasn't time for her period. She asked her mom what was wrong. When she told Marty, her mom, she had been riding the horses, Marty went to get the carrot and checked to see how far in it would go. Most of the way on a seven inch carrot. Meg said it felt so good, she would sneak carrots into her bedroom nearly every night, then wash and return them in the morning." The couple laughed.

"So," Greg asked, "do you think you might be up for another trip to steal away a new groom?"

Cindy grew quiet as she turned back in her seat to face front while she pulled her feet up under her, forcing her into Greg's side. His arm went around her shoulder, giving her a sense of security. "Honestly, my lover son, I think for the near future, I'm all adventured out. Right now, the only cock I want in me is yours."

At that, Greg felt his dick surge. He checked traffic to be sure it was safe, then pulled off on the shoulder of the road. He turned to his mother and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him for a passionate kiss, his tongue practically deep enough to lick her pussy from the inside.

Cindy groaned with passion. "Hurry home; damn, I thought I was all fucked out, but you and that goddam tongue of yours," she laughed. "Are you spending the night, or do you have to be back to work tomorrow?"

"Not 'til Tuesday. I can stay tonight, if you want."

"You better believe," she said, reaching to stroke his growing lump.

That night, as they were lying in bed, necking, Greg pulled his mother too him, so they were in contact from toe to lips. He pulled her left leg over his hip and lined himself up with her waiting lady. When he started to push into her, he noticed her wince and bite her lower lip. "Are you okay?" he asked, concern evident in his voice, on his face.

Her response was to push her hips to him, taking all of him in her. "Just be gentle," she whispered. And he was, with slow short strokes. After their weekend, this was about being together more than achieving orgasm. They fell asleep, joined, and woke the same way. Greg woke first, and recognized the situation. The realization they were still together elicited the almost reflexive response leading to an full erection. Feeling it grow in her woke Cindy.

"Good morning, lover. I can't begin to describe how unbelievably good that feels, to feel your cock grow in me," she said with a smile. "Are you ready to do something with it?"

In answer, Greg pushed his mother onto her back and began to slowly fuck in and out of her wet pussy, rapidly increasing his tempo and the force of his strokes until she suddenly stiffened, then screamed out in pleasure. His cum was almost instantly sprayed all over the inside of her love tunnel.

By one o'clock he was home. He checked his answering machine, more from habit than expectation. To his surprise, there were a dozen calls, all from a cell phone he did not recognize. He hit the replay button and was rewarded with Joanne's voice: "Greg, I couldn't do it. I didn't get married. Please call me when you get this." and she gave him the phone number of the cell phone she was using. "Greg, did you get my call? I didn't get married. Please call me." "Greg, where are you? Why aren't you returning my call?" "Greg, please call me." The rest were in a similar vein.

With some trepidation, he punched in the phone number, then pressed the send button. A sobbing voice answered the first ring. "Greg, is that you? OMiGod! Where have you been? Why didn't you call?"

"I was out of town and just got back. What happened?"

"I couldn't go through with it, I realized when I was getting dressed. Are you home? Can I come over, please?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,078 Followers