Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that why our backyard is higher than everyone else's?"

"The dirt had to go somewhere."

Anthony walked over to two tall Bank Vaults, with electronic locks. He pushed in another set of codes and opened one of them. It was full of $100 bills wrapped in $5000 units.

He said, "Rose, do you remember the day, month and year we met?"

She smiled at him and said, "As if it was yesterday, Anthony."

He pointed at the chest he had just opened and said, "So do I Rose."

She smiled at him and said, "What about the other one?"

"That one was harder because everyone expects you to put your anniversary, the wedding date your birthday, or something else that is easy to remember. That is why people are so easy to rob. I had to find something, only I would remember and now you will remember, also. The code for this one is the year, month and day, I took your flower."

Rose blushed and hit him on his arm as she buried her face in his chest. "Anthony, I love you. You are a hopeless romantic, and you hide it so well."

"Rose, I hid it from the one person, I should not have. For the rest of my life, I will make it up to you."

"You have started to do that my love."

"Rose should we count the money; or should we just pack it?"

"How much is in here," she asked?"

He said, "Between $35 and $40 million."

"Is there a way to get it all out of the country, without being caught?"

He smiled to his wife and said, "Rose, there are ways, and then, there are ways."

Rose smiled at him and said, "Anthony, I want both of us to be at our daughter's wedding."

He replied, "Rose, all three of us will be at Antonia's wedding."

"What will happen when we get to Italy? Will they stop us when we try to enter the country, with all this money?"

"Rose that is my department. Let me handle it."

"What about the other vault?"

"Rose, we are the only ones that know the codes to get down here, and the codes to open the vault. Anyone else would have to use dynamite to get through the concrete and steel that protects the entrance way, and I do not know what they would use to open the vault itself."

Two hours later, a small moving van moved into position in front of Tony's house. Each FBI post called this in, because it was out of the ordinary, and not on Tony's list of something that was to be done.

The driver and the helper took out a large rectangular box; 10 inches deep, 6 feet wide and 8 feet high. They opened it into two parts, and left it outside. They took a large coil of plastic wrap and a large coil of tissue paper and left them by the boxes. They walked inside, and started speaking to Rose, in the kitchen.

Two FBI agents were on the sidewalk outside Tony's house, listening to the conversation. Rose was explaining to the two men, exactly what she would do to them, if anything happened to her gown on its way to Milan. From the sound of her threats, the agents did not believe Rose would need Tony to help her for her to castrate them, and then to really start to hurt them. The gown was hanging from the kitchen fan, and both agents saw, that it was both beautiful, and expensive.

One of the movers came outside; looking frightened, and took the bottom half of the box inside the house.

He came outside again, to get the two rolls of material, and said, "That woman is insane!"

On his third trip, the man brought in the bottom half on the box, and Rose started screaming at him, because it was not a new box. Tony had to come to the man's rescue.

The mover explained to her that at no time would the dress touch any portion of the inside of the box. There was to be plastic on top of plastic, and then bunches of tissue paper before they would lay the dress in the box. They would then repeat the process on top of the dress, before the top piece of the box would be put on.

The agents heard Tony say, "Rose, please take a bottle or two of wine upstairs to the bedroom. I will let you know when the dress has left the house."

"You tell your cousin, if they damage my dress, I am going to feed his balls to him, one at a time and then his prick, piece by piece."

"Rose, would you like me to take you to confession, before we leave for the airport tomorrow?"

"Will you come with me, and stay for mass?"

"Yes dear, I will come to confession with you, and stay for mass."

"I will still cut your cousin's balls off."

"Yes dear, I will tell him."

One agent said to the other, "Do you think she means it?"

"I would not want to be William Caruso, damage her dress, and see if she means it."

"Neither would I. I have never seen her lose her temper like that. Listen, it's nearly dinnertime. Why don't you check in and see what everyone wants, before we head back to our position."

Tony watched the agents leave. He turned, kissed Rose and said, "You deserve an Academy Award my dear. Your acting was flawless."

Rose curtsied to her husband, and the two men who were applauding her performance. She thanked the Academy for their appreciation of her acting talents.

Now the real work began. The plastic wrap that the agents had seen the men bring into the house was actually Mylar window film that contained metal particles that blocked x-ray machines from seeing what was inside boxes clearly. With enough layers of this material, it completely blocks the view of what was inside. The only thing it could not do was conceal the weight of what was inside the box, and money weighs a lot. $1 million in $100 bills weighs 220 pounds. $40 million weighs 8800 pounds, which is slightly more than a ball gown. Tony called his cousin and told him to bring six more boxes, plastic film tissue paper and tape. He also told him to do it quickly and to come in the back way, and to make sure the feds did not see his men.

Tony's neighbors never asked questions, when there was a delivery, for him. If the men said they needed to take it through their house and out the back door that is exactly what they let happen. After the boxes were packed and sealed, everything worked in reverse. The neighbors just watched it happened, without the word. Of course it helped when Tony stopped by and gave the neighbors a few thousand dollars in cash for their trouble and said to them if they ever needed anything, just knock on his door and he would do anything he could for them. He had always proved to be as good as his word.

The last box to leave the house was out the front door. It was also the loudest box that left the house. Rose put on another performance worthy of an award. If the feds were still watching her. They got an eye full of Rose Caruso, threatening these two men to within an inch of their lives. Shortly afterwards they watched Tony, get into his car and drive Rose to church. They went to confession, and stayed for mass, just as he had promised.

When they got home from church, Rose gave Tony an award, only this time she was the trophy. She took him by the hand and led him upstairs to their bedroom, with a smile that nearly melted his heart. She did not let him do anything. She undressed him from neck to foot, and lay him down, onto their bed. After she undressed, she crawled between his legs and took his penis into her mouth and made love to it.

Tony was used to the fact that his wife could easily put his penis deep into her throat. He could not believe that she could keep it there for what seemed like hours, without breathing. She bathed it with her tongue and suctioned it with her mouth, until all he could do was groan in delight. He never hurried her. He always let her set her own pace, even though she drove him wild. He was the one that caused this wild woman, his wife, to be caged up for all the years of their marriage. Now that she was free, he was not going to order her to do anything she did not want to do or tell her how to do it. She was in charge, and he was in love with her, still.

Rose was not an idle participant in this lovemaking. She was giving her husband pleasure, but she was receiving pleasure also. The freedom that he allowed her raised her libido to the highest level she had ever attained. The more she titillated Anthony, the more she stimulated herself. While he was moaning, her pussy was dripping. She removed her right hand from around his cock and placed it between the folds of her pussy, and played with that nodule of nerves, which sent all women wild. The more she played with herself, the faster her head moved up and down, on her husband's prick. It became a race; who would reach their pinnacle first? Would it be Tony, by Rose's mouth; or would it be Rose, by her own hand? There would be no cheating in this race, and neither one cared who would win.

Rose's head and hand moved like lightning over their targets. Tony arched his hips up, while Rose clenched her pussy tightly, over her fingers.

Finally, Tony yelled, "I am cumming." He shot his entire load down Rose's throat, as her face was touching his belly.

She remained still, because, nearly at the same moment, she sprayed her juices all over her hand, her thighs, and their bed."

"Rose you are amazing. You are like the genie that Aladdin let out of the bottle. I love you so. Come here so I can kiss you."

"It might be better if you rolled over to the other side of the bed first, Anthony. This side just took a bath."

"Come up here right now Rose, before I go down there, and get you."

Rose climbed up to her husband's chest and remarked, "Anthony, are you losing weight?"

"It is very nice of you to notice my dear. I am trying to lose some weight and get rid of the spare tire that I have been carrying around for too many years. If my wife can look like she did on the day we got married, I should be able to look like the man she married."

"Are you doing this for me?"

"I am doing this for us. I looked at pictures of us, from many years ago, and I liked what I saw better, than the man I see in the mirror now. I have lost 15 pounds. When I lose another 25 pounds, I will be at the weight I was when we got married."

"Anthony, you are not a boy anymore. You are a man. Men have more muscle than boys do. You do not have to weigh what you did when we first met. You will look anorexic, at that weight, and I do not want you to be that thin. You will stop this nonsense right now, or you will never get laid again."

"Baby, I was doing it for us. I thought it would be wonderful for us to look like we did at the beginning. We would have a fresh, new start in life. Wouldn't that be wonderful?"

"Anthony, believe me when I tell you that many things are going to happen, that you are going to love, when we are at your daughter's wedding; and while we are on vacation. However I am going to weigh you every morning. If I find that you lose any more weight, your sex life will suffer greatly. Mine will also, and I will miss it, but you will not lose any more weight. Do you understand me, my husband?"

"You do not fight fair Rose. However, you have made your point very clear. I will break the bathroom scale tomorrow morning, before you get up."

Rose smiled at him, knowing that he was joking with her. She took his prick in her hand and wiggled it. She said to it, "Goodbye old friend, it has been very nice knowing you."

"Rose, we still have tonight. I have not broken any rules yet. Can I still get laid now?"

"Anthony, this discussion has just caused me to get the most terrible headache. I think I will have a glass of wine and go to sleep on the dry side of the bed."

"Rose, you are getting more like your daughter every day."

"Thank you Anthony, she has been an inspiration to me, and I am sure, when I tell her how tonight's bargaining went, she will applaud my efforts, and laugh at her father."

"Does Frank have any idea what he is getting into?"

"Unfortunately, he does, and he has learned how to adapt to her. I do not understand how anyone can adapt to our daughter's moods, but he has done so successfully. He must be quite the young man."

"He must be Superman!"

"From what Antonia has told me, in one particular area he certainly is."

"She is 5 foot nothing, where does she put it?"

"I do not know, Anthony, but when she came out of their bedroom, after they made love, you could not get the smile off her face for over an hour."

"I see she is like her mother, also. She is not quiet during lovemaking."

"Yes Anthony, she is a screamer. She is also a director. If she wants something, somewhere, she tells Frank where she wants it, in no uncertain terms."

"Your week in Milan was quite educational."

"You have no idea how educational it was Anthony."

"Rose, I will make dinner, if we can make love?"

"You stay out of my kitchen!"

"Alright let me change that statement. Rose, I will eat dinner, if we can make love?"

"I am not going to weigh you. However, I do not want you to lose any more weight. Promise me you won't."

"I promise I will not diet any longer, my love. I will eat sensibly, and I will eat whatever you put in front of me. Is that okay?"

"I will let you know after I see how you perform in bed."

His performance, for the rest of the evening, was magnificent, and Rose rewarded him with a Veal Cutlet Parmesan dinner, that was fit for a king. To impress upon her that he was not dieting, he licked his plate clean. Then he lifted her nightgown and licked her center, until his face was wet enough that all he needed was a towel to clean the sauce from around his mouth.

Rose looked up from her position seated on the floor and said to him, "You waited until I was 42 years old to do that to me? In all the years of our marriage, I have never cum that hard. I do not know if I should thank you for doing that to me; or kill you for making me wait this long."

"Let me just say; Antonia has rubbed off on me a little, also. Now we had better get some sleep, because we leave for the airport at 2 o'clock."

37. Circumstances and Pomp

Vincent was holding Annarosa when his in-laws, Marco and Angelina Mancuso, walked into the living room of his home. Donna was very happy to see her parents, but this would be the first time she would be separated from her baby. She was already having anxiety attacks, because of it. Her mother tried to console her, and explained that she had taken care of not only her, but her brother and two sisters also. Donna cried on her mother's shoulder, because this had never happened to her before. She had never traveled outside of the United States, before her wedding, and wanted to see Italy again. However, she wanted to take Annarosa with her.

The pediatricians forbid her to take Annarosa, on a trip in an aircraft, because of the amount of germs she would be exposed to and the possibility of an ear infection, caused by the pressures inside the aircraft.

Vincent handed the baby to her grandfather, who was all smiles, and Annarosa return them, while blowing bubbles. She was a very contented baby. Vincent said to his father-in-law, "If you spent half the day sucking on breasts, like Donna's, you would be all smiles also."

At 12 o'clock, it was time for the grandparents to leave, with their granddaughter. Donna was crying and crushed. Her mother stayed with her, until Annarosa was safely strapped in to the back of their car. Vincent took over, and stood between Donna and the car, so her parents could drive away safely.

Two houses down, Tony and Rose stood on their porch watching everything that was going on. After the Mancuso's departed, Tony shouted out, "Would you to like to come over for some lunch?"

Donna immediately said "No," but Vincent was already pulling her towards his parent's house.

"Vincent I look like a mess let me go home, please."

"If I let you go home, you are going to cry and you will look like a mess on the airplane. My father and mother will make you feel happy, and you will find the trip more pleasant."

Rose took Donna into her arms and cuddled her like a child. She understood her anxiety at leaving her firstborn behind. Rose asked her if she trusted her mother.

Donna replied, "I trust her, with all my heart."

"If you trust her that much, why are you crying?"

"I miss my baby, already."

"Was Annarosa crying when she left you?"

"No, she seemed very happy to be with my parents."

"Why do you think she was happy to go with her grandparents?"

"She knows them, and she knows they love her."

"You love your parents, and they are happy to be with Annarosa. Annarosa loves your parents, and she was happy to be with them. You are happy, that they are both happy to be together; and you are going back to Italy, which you said you were happy to be doing. So, I must be missing something; why are you crying?"

Donna looked at her mother-in-law through new eyes. "Mom, I am not sure why I am crying. You put everything in such a wonderful order; I can see I am overreacting to leaving Annarosa with my parents. I will miss Annarosa, however, now I can have a good time while we are on vacation."

"You are welcome dear. Why don't we get something to eat before we leave? I hate airport food. The food on the airplane is better, and that is not saying much."

Rose had ordered food in, because she did not want to have to clean up the kitchen, before she left for the airport. However, she did enjoy tying up the plastic bag, and handing it to Tony and telling him to put it in the garbage can, as Vincent and Donna looked on.

Tony looked at her as if she had slapped him in the face. However, when she looked at him, with those eyes, that could cut him into tiny pieces, he said those two words again. "Yes dear."

Rose smiled inwardly and thought, "My acting skills are getting better and better."

Vincent was going to say something to his father, but realized quickly that he liked living too much. He stood kissed his mother, and took Donna home, to get ready to leave for the airport.

When Tony walked back into the house he found Rose wandering around the house, looking at each room, as if she was memorizing it. He did not understand it, but he did not bother her, while she was in her reverie. He noticed that all the suitcases were new, and he brought them down from the bedroom, without asking any questions. However, he could not understand why three suitcases were marked for him, and she had six marked for her?

Tony thought, "What could a woman possibly need, on a two-week vacation that required six large suitcases? It looks like she is preparing to go on a safari, for six months."

He had no idea, how close to the truth his thinking actually was.

At exactly 2 PM, a stretch Humvee limousine that could blot out the sun, parked in front of the Caruso household. The chauffeur went to Tony's house, while the aide went to Vincent's.

Vincent and Donna had a total of five suitcases, ready to go, by their front door. The aide moved them to the car, and stored them in the luggage area.

When Tony opened the door to his home, and showed the chauffeur nine suitcases, the man looked at him and said, "Sir, these will have to go inside the limousine."

Tony said, "His wife had surprised him, with all the suitcases. Store them where you have to, just get us to the airport on time."

At 2:20 PM all four of them were in the car on their way to Kennedy airport.

A contingent of FBI agents watched them leave, and started to pack up their toys to go back to the Federal Building for temporary reassignment, until Tony came back.

Two chase cars followed the limousine to the airport to be sure it did not make any unscheduled stops, or not go there at all.

A third group of agents were at the airport, waiting at the American Airlines International Terminal, for their arrival. It was not that they did not trust Anthony Caruso, and his recent angelic behavior; they did not trust Anthony Caruso, at all.

There were no wrong turns, no unscheduled stops, or anything else out of the ordinary. The limousine went directly to the American Airlines Terminal to disgorge its passengers and their luggage. As soon as certain Sky Caps saw the limousine pull-up, they moved into action quickly. They brought their wagons with them and began to unload the baggage quickly and followed the Caruso's inside to the first class check-in line, which was not busy, as usual. One window was closed, until the woman saw who was waiting online. Miraculously, the window opened immediately and she called the next person in line.

1...345678