Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Good afternoon Mr. Caruso it is good to have you, and your family flying with us today. May I have your tickets and passports, please?

Tony handed the woman all their travel documents and waited for her to complete her assigned tasks. She asked, "How many pieces of luggage today, sir?"

"We have a total 14 pieces, ma'am."

"Okay, I will not charge you for the extra pieces Mr. Caruso."

"Too many people are watching us today. I want you to go by the book and charge me everything that you were supposed. I do not want you to get in trouble because of me. Do your job properly, please."

"Thank you Mr. Caruso, I appreciate it."

The woman printed out all 14 tickets and handed them to the sky caps, which were waiting to put them on each piece of luggage.

Tony paid for the extra luggage by credit card and when all the transactions were completed, he shook hands with the woman and transferred $500 to her in that handshake.

The woman blushed when she realized what he had done, and thanked him so very much for understanding her predicament.

Tony followed the sky caps to the area where they could put the large pieces of luggage onto the conveyor belt. After this was completed, he gave each of them $300 each as a gratuity. The cameras watched his every step and saw him give the men this money. This was not out of the ordinary.

However, what came next was. As the fourteen suitcases traveled the circuitous path down the caverns of the building to the baggage departure area, they were rerouted to the security area for inspection. Each bag was x-rayed to see if anything out of the ordinary could be seen; if not it was put aside. However, when it got to the bags marked for Anthony, they were opened immediately.

Rose did an immaculate job of packing. Everything was folded neatly and in order. Everything was in place and everything had its own place. She would be able to tell with one look if someone had opened his bags.

The agents also knew this, and there was no way to hide it. They threw in a tag that said, "This bag has been open for inspection," and continued on to the next two bags. They x-rayed these first, and decided it was not worth it to open them, because they were packed exactly like the first one. There was nothing illegal packed in any of the 14 bags. They hoped that they would get lucky, but Tony Caruso continued to act like an angel. They were beginning to hate him, more each day.

They went through security and proceeded to the First Class Sky-Club to wait for the boarding call of their flight. Donna and Vincent proved to be good traveling companions and the time passed quickly. At 5:15 PM, they were asked to board the aircraft and prepare for departure. As they walked towards the gate, Tony walked over to the three FBI agents who were keeping an eye on them, and said, "I will be back in two weeks. Tell Mr. Cross to enjoy his holiday in the Poconos, and you three enjoy your week off, while I am gone."

The agents looked at each other, and one of them said, "He knows our schedule better than we do."

The American Airlines 767 left the gate on time and was in the air on its way to Milan 35 minutes later.

On the west coast, at 11 AM P.S.T. Charlie and Ann were getting ready to board Celeste's Gulfstream, for their trip to Milan, when Charlie asked her if she needed a potty break, before she boarded the aircraft.

She frowned at him and said, "Charlie, I am not a child that has to be told when I should go to the bathroom or not."

Charlie replied, "Ann, you have to go to the bathroom, even if I have to carry you bodily." He did not give her a chance to reply, but grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her towards a unisex bathroom in the corner of the generally aviation departure lounge. With his hand on her back, he forcefully led her through the door, followed her in, and locked it.

"Charlie, what the fuck are you doing?"

"That is exactly what I am going to be doing, Ann."

"What are you going to be doing, Charlie?"

"Fucking, Ann."

"Are you out of your mind, this is a public restroom. We will get caught. We will miss our flight. We will get all sorts of trouble for this."

"The door is locked. The airplane will wait for us, because we are its only passengers, and as for trouble; only if you scream too loudly. Now come here and kiss me, so you will sleep peacefully on the airplane."

She smiled at him and said "Charlie, you are so bad."

"Ann, I never had a chance to be bad before I met you. Now I am a horny devil, and you are the beneficiary. Stop teasing me, unless you want to walk out of here naked."

"Charlie, where were you 20 years ago?"

"I was finishing my junior year in high school."

"You bastard, I will get you for that remark," as she kissed him on the neck.

"I certainly hope so." Charlie reached under her peasant dress, slid her panties down and over her shoes, and put them in his pocket. He threw the dress over his head, spread her legs and attacked her pussy with his tongue, and fingers. Ann let out with a sharp cry, before she was able to bite her hand to silence herself. She lifted her right leg and put it over his shoulder, giving him better access to her needy slit, and he took immediate advantage of it. He slipped a finger inside and started to draw out her liquids onto his tongue. Soon she was flowing like a mountain stream, and Charlie lowered his mouth and acted like a vacuum cleaner; suctioning every drop he could find, until she came with a rush.

Ann was thrashing her fist against the wall and attempting to keep silent at the same time. She was having a hard time of it. Finally, she let out a loud moan, because she could no longer hold it in. "Screw it; he is tormenting me, to the point that I am feeling both pleasure and pain. He may as well feel some pain, also."

She stopped pounding the wall. Ann started to hump her hips forward and started pounding on Charlie's head and shoulders with her fists.

Charlie did not like this particular change in Ann's actions. His fingers were already wet from her fluids and moved them between the cheeks of her ass.

As soon as Ann felt this movement, she stopped hitting him and begged, "No Charlie, not here, please not here. You know what will happen if you do that to me now. I will not be able to help myself. Please Charlie don't make me scream!"

"You should not have hit me, Ann. This is your fault. You must pay for your crimes against me. Be brave and try to contain yourself."

"Charlie, you son of a bitch, I will do anything for you, just don't make me..."

At that moment Charlie inserted two fingers into Ann's ass and started pumping them in and out as fast as he could. Several things happened simultaneously: She came prodigiously, and she screamed at the top of her lungs, because she loved it so, and she faded to black.

Charlie emerged from under her dress and held her tightly to his chest, and lowered her to the floor.

He sprinkler some water on her face, until she looked at him and called him a fucking bastard.

Shortly afterwards, there was a pounding on the bathroom door, and was turning the handle trying to get in.

"This is security, opened the door or we will break it down."

"One moment officer I will be right there."

Charlie gave Ann a handkerchief and told her to hold it around her little finger like she was in pain.

Charlie opened the bathroom door, let security in, and led him to Ann.

He said, "My fiancé dislocated her pinky finger, when she fell, and I had to put it back in place. If I didn't do it, I would have had to take her to a hospital, and we would miss our flight to Milan. That is why she screamed."

Ann looked at Charlie, then at the officer and said, "Yes officer, there was a wet spot on the floor and I went down clumsily. Charlie is a former FBI agent and skilled in many aspects of the human body. He was taking care of mine, when I screamed."

The officer smiled at both of them, and said, "Something in this story smells fishy to me. However, since there has been no crime reported, you may continue on your way. Next time, try putting a sock in it, and keep the noise level down. You may also want to give the lady her panties back."

Charlie shook the officer's hand and said, "I believe I will hold on to them, until we get to Milan. It will save me a lot of time, during the flight."

The stewardess from Celeste's aircraft approached Ann as she walked out of the bathroom, and told her that everything was in readiness for departure, and to follow her to the aircraft.

Ann took Charlie by his arm, and as they walked out towards the aircraft and asked him, "What are you looking at?"

Charlie said, "Have you ever the seen the ocean move so beautifully?"

"We cannot see the ocean from here, Charlie."

"I was not talking about the ocean, Ann. It was a comparison between the oceans rolling waves and her swaying hips."

Ann looked at the flight attendant walking towards the aircraft and then back to Charlie's eyes. She said, "God should strike you blind for what you are thinking of doing to that young girl."

"It is okay for me to do it to you, but I can't do it to her."

"Charlie, if I were you, I would check our checking account tomorrow morning. You are going to be penniless and blind."

Charlie pulled her closer and asked, "If I am blind, how could I possibly check our checking account."

"Charlie, you are exasperating, but I love you anyhow.

"Ann, until I am dead, I am going to look at anything that is a female. I am only going to touch you. You have nothing to fear, from any other woman. Do not make trouble where none will ever come from. Like my donuts, and my frosted flakes, you are irreplaceable."

"Oh good; I am third on the list: Doughnuts, frosted flakes, Ann. What comes next; bait for fishing?"

"No Ann, I thought a marriage license would be good."

Ann sat there with her mouth open, until Charlie put a finger under her chin and closed it for her. He said, "You can say no if you want to and I will drop the subject forever."

"Yes Charlie."

"Yes, you want me to drop the subject forever?"

"Charlie, do you have a death wish?"

"Possibly, when I worked for the FBI. However, I thought I lost it when I met you. However, now you want me to drop the subject of marriage, forever, so I guess we'll just live together, until you get tired of me."

"Charlie, do you have your gun?"

"I always have two guns on me. One is for pleasure the other is for purpose. Which do you need right now?"

"The one I can kill you with, Charlie"

"That is not a fair question, Ann. With your talents, you can kill me with either one of them."

"Charlie, you are infuriating."

"Ladies and gentlemen, tighten your seatbelts, and prepare for takeoff."

The Gulfstream 550 turned onto the main runway at the San Luis Obispo airport and within 3000 feet was climbing into the air. It turned east, climbing to 55,000 feet with its final destination the Lineata Airport, Milan, Italy, 6908 miles away.

"Give me my panties back."

"Possession is nine tenths of the law."

"I want you to remember that when I have your balls in my hand Charlie."

"I understand eunuchs do get erections, darling. Though we have agreed never to have anal sex, because of my size, if you were to emasculate me, I would consider that contract null and void. We know you cannot outrun me, so you might consider expanding your horizons, in that forever shaded area, before any attempt is made to remove my two little friends."

"Charlie do you know what pisses me off most about you? You always have a logical answer to any of my threats. You never get angry, or upset with me. You always use logic. You are not like any other man I have ever met."

"I believe that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. It also means I can drive you crazy for the rest of our married lives.

"So you are not going to drop the subject for the rest of our lives?"

"You have never answered the question, Ann. If the answer is no I will get a marriage license. If the answer is yes, I will drop the question."

"You sneaky little bastard. You almost had me again. A woman always wants to say, "Yes, I will marry you." However, my expert former FBI interrogator; reversed everything, trying to get me to bite at the wrong answer. What am I going to do with you Charlie Gomes, except love you always?"

"First, my love, you will say 'No Charlie' I will marry you."

Ann replied, with a giggle, "No Charlie, I will marry you."

Then you will answer my second question, which is: "Would you like a big wedding, or a bigger wedding, because it is the only wedding you will ever have."

"If it is okay with you Charlie, I would like a bigger wedding. I have a lot of people at the college I would like to invite. I have a lot of friends in the community that I have known for years and years, I would like to invite, also."

"Do you think Celeste will let us borrow the mansion for the wedding?"

"Celeste would let us borrow the city, for the wedding."

"My side will be about 30 people, and they will be all friends, because I have no one else. Can I borrow a few of yours guests? They can sit on my side of the church, so it does not tip over."

"There will be a charge of $10 per head Charlie."

"I was not going to charge you anything, Ann, but if you want to pay me that is fine."

"No Charlie, you going to be paying me for the use of my guests."

"Ann that seems fair, considering there is a $50 per seat charge, on my side of the church."

"I have to kill you Charlie. You always have an answer that bests mine. You are so fast, and so clever, I have to get you a teaching job at the college. The problem is I do not know what I should have you teach. You would drive an ethics class crazy. A sociology class would run away from you. What did the FBI do with you? Let me change that, what did you do to the FBI? You would probably be best at graduate level work, because you would test the best minds at the school. I have to talk to the Dean of Students. Better still, I have to get you an appointment, with the Dean. When he runs out of the office screaming, you can have his job."

"I guess you do not like the Dean."

"No, exactly the opposite, he is a good friend; he is a terrible Dean. He belongs in the classroom teaching psychology. Do your best Charlie, I can keep my friend and you can have his job."

"Somehow Ann, I do not think it works that way. I believe you are supposed to have a teaching license."

"You do not need a teaching license to be a Dean."

"Does that mean I can fire you?"

"No Charlie, I have tenure."

"How about sexual harassment?"

"You are the one walking around with my panties in your pocket."

"Oh well, I will figure something out. How about April, a beautiful Spring Bride? Or do you want to be a Summer Bride?

"Do you think it is okay if I make a phone call back to the college?"

"I think Celeste would hit you for asking the question."

Ann pressed the buttons on the phone and waited. "Hello Cindy, Ann Michael's. I need you to check with the church, and see if April 8 is available for a wedding and at what time."

"Yes, my wedding, the bum asked me today."

"Thank you, Cindy. If it is available, hold it for me, and tell them I will give them a deposit when I get back. I want it posted on every bulletin board at the school; emailed to everyone, on my list; and a notice put in the newspaper. His name is Charles Gomes. The reason I want announced is, I want people to be able to make their spring break plans around it.

Thank you Cindy, I will see you when we get back. Goodbye.

Charlie took a card out of his pocket and called the number. A secretary answered and said, "James Hearst and Associates, How may I help you?"

"Hello this is Charlie Gomes. May speak to Mr. Hearst please; this is a personal matter.

"Hello Charlie, if you tell me you found another submarine, I am going to go nutty."

"No Jim, I found something better than a submarine. I found a wife."

"So you got Ann to commit, did you?"

"It was not all that hard Jim. I took all the money out of the checking account and hid it under the bed. She never vacuums underneath there, so it was safe. When I told her the only way she was going to see any of it was if she married me she said, "Okay." She is counting it now. It is all in one dollar bills so it will take her some time."

"Charlie you are too funny. What can I do for you?

"Jim I would like to invite you and as many people on your staff as you would like to come to my wedding on April 8 out in San Luis Obispo. If you would not mind, contact my nine friends and their wives and tell them about it. They are all millionaires now and they can afford their own airfare to get out here."

"Charlie, I would be delighted to come out to the wedding. I want you to know that all nine of your friends and their parents took your advice and signed on with the company and the accountants. It took some convincing for them to put their houses on the market, but realizing the hit they could take if they did not, they finally did it."

"I am very happy that they did, Jim. They are good guys and I did not want to see them get hurt. You take care and I will see you in April."

Oceanic control this American Airlines 51547 over.

American Airlines 51547 Ocean control over

51547 has a warning light in number one engine request descent to flight level 240, reroute direct Shannon airport.

51547 descend and maintain Flight level 240, cleared present position direct Shannon. Request GPS coordinates ASAP.

Roger Oceanic Control Transmitting Coordinates now.

Ladies and gentlemen this is the captain speaking. We have a warning light on the number one engine and we are descending to 24,000 feet. We have changed our route to go directly to the Shannon Airport as a matter of safety. There is no emergency at this time. As I said, it is a matter of safety. We should be at Shannon in one hour. Once we get there, we will deplane and see what the mechanics say about the engine. That is all for now.

Tony said to Rose, "Our daughter will have a fit. One week from her wedding day and something goes wrong. She will take it as an omen of bad things to come. Milan will be torn apart brick by brick. We had better call her and break the news gently."

Vincent asked his father, "Dad do you want me to break the news to her so she does not break your eardrum?"

"No Vincent, you are going to live longer than I am. You are going to need both your ears for a longer amount of time."

Fortunately for Anthony, Frank picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

"Hello Frank, Tony Caruso, do you have you gun handy?"

"Hi Tony, am I going to need it to survive or just to keep her away from me?"

"In this case Frank, I believe it is a case of survival. We have diverted to Shannon Ireland, because of the bad engine. I do not know how long we are going to be there, or what the plans are after we get there. She is going to go crazy."

"I think I am going to run away from home Tony. Better still I think I will call Celeste. She may be able to calm her down."

"Then by all means call this woman Celeste, you are going to need her or two of her to tie my daughter down."

"Okay Tony, give me a call when you are on the ground."

"I will Frank; talk to you later."

In Brooklyn another telephone rang and was picked up by an FBI agent. Agent Appleby, how can I help you?

Hello this is the American Airlines flight supervisor at Kennedy airport. You asked us to keep an eye on a flight going to Milan Italy flight number 51547 and if there were any changes in it to let you know.

"Yes, we did. Go ahead."

"American flight 51547 declared an in-flight emergency as a warning light on the number one engine and is proceeding to the Shannon airport and should be there in the next 45 minutes."

1...345678