Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonia said, "Tell me what the last funny one was."

Ann replied, "This morning, waiting for the airplane to get ready."

"What happened?"

"I can't tell you that. It is too personal, and too embarrassing."

Antonia yelled, "Charlie, what did you do to Ann this morning, that was to personal and too embarrassing for her to tell me?"

Charlie said, "I ate her pussy in a unisex bathroom. We got caught by the security guard, because she yelled, when I shoved two fingers up her ass. When we were leaving the security guy told me to give her the panties back. I said no because it would save me time on the airplane."

Ann yelled, "Charlie you are disgusting."

Vincent said, "Mom compared to him, I am an angel."

Antonia asked, "Did you give her the panties back yet?"

"Charlie, don't you dare."

Charlie reached into his pocket and said, "These?"

"Charlie you are never getting laid again."

"Been there done that sugar cheeks."

'That is not fair Charlie. The only one who suffers will be me."

Celeste said to Philip, "Isn't it nice to have a nice, peaceful, stable relationship."

Antonia yelled, "I heard that Celeste. Nice peaceful and stable relationship; you two, and what psychiatrist. You run half way around the world to find Ann, so she can console you, because your tits are twisted. He doesn't take a bath for a week, because you leave on a vacation, and we cannot get the smell out of the grapes. Nice, peaceful and stable my ass.

Celeste yelled, "Will someone kill that infant, please."

"You said you would stop that."

"You said you would stop lying."

"When did I lie?"

You have a very convenient memory. You told Charlie there were three or four of you, when there was only one."

"That was not a lie. That was a strategic ploy. Have your enemy look one way, and attack from the other."

"Bullshit, it was a lie."

"It worked on Charlie, didn't it?

"It was still a lie."

"It was a deception."

"A lie."

"Tell that to General Schwarzkopf."

"If you stack all the letters of his name together, they are taller than you are."

"I am going to kill you."

Philip's staff started bringing out trays full of food, and Tony yelled, "It is dinner time, I am paying, let's get going."

Everyone laughed and made a bee line for the tables, except for Antonia. She intercepted her brother, Vincent, and pulled him aside for a private chat.

"Hello Vincent. How are you and Donna doing?"

"Meeting Donna was the most import moment of my life. It was the most important event, because Annarosa was conceived. Donna is an amazing woman, a fantastic mother, a great companion, and a wonderful friend. I cannot believe I am going to say this, but I have to: I owe it all to you. If it was not for your advice on that fateful night, I could have thrown it all away. You told me the truth and even though it was staring me in the face, I could have made the wrong decision. If you were not there to guide me along; I would have missed seeing my baby growing up in Donna's arms. I could have given this wonderful gift to someone else to raise. Now Annarosa is ours forever. Donna and I love each other fiercely, and we love our baby more. Thank you for my happiness. Thank you for my family. Thank you for my future. Thank you for everything. If I can do anything for you, anytime, anyplace, you ask me, and I will be there. Thank you for everything, sis."

Antonia smiled, "So, in answer to my question, you two guys are good."

Vincent laughed, "Yes Toni, we are good."

Brother and sister hugged and kissed, like they never had before; under the watchful eyes of their mother, who shed a single tear. Her babies were growing up.

The End

Chapter 10

1...345678