Why Was Frank Avoiding Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me hard" I moaned into his neck and he did. Did he ever! I came twice before he did and when he had spurted into me and pulled out I turned and cleaned him with my mouth -- something that my hubby had always wanted me to do, but that I never had.

When I had licked our combined juices off of him I asked, "What next?"

"Has your hubby ever used your magnificent looking ass?"

"Only once, but he didn't care for it so we never did it again."

"How about you? Did you like it?"

"It got used a lot before I got married. You'll have to go slow and be gentle until we are well into it."

He went into the motel bathroom and got the small bottle of complimentary shampoo and then we got into a sixty-nine with me on top and I sucked his cock while he worked on my butt hole with his fingers and the shampoo. He took it slow and easy going in and as soon as I was used to it he went to town and blew my mind. It was the first time I ever came doing anal. He came and held himself in me until he was soft and then he pulled out.

Mike said, "Want to swap?" and I said, "I don't mind if Monica doesn't."

Monica reached for Tony's cock as a way of saying that she was all for the idea, but Tony backed away from her and said:

"Maybe next time, but I have to get going."

Mike shrugged and said, "If you girls can wait a bit I can run him to his car and hurry back."

Monica looked at me and I looked at my watch. "I'd better get going also. If I stay out too late my hubby might get the right idea and I wouldn't want that."

On the ride back to where we had left our cars Tony tried to talk me into meeting him again and I again had to tell him that I wasn't looking for a boyfriend to have an affair with.

"Maybe if we ever find ourselves in the same place when I'm out looking we can get together again, bust as far as making dares? No, I don't think so."

When we were in Monica's car and headed for my place she looked over at me and said:

"Well you little slut; how did you like your first time cheating?"

"I loved it."

"Are we going to do it again?"

"Many, many times and soon" I replied.

I reread what I'd typed, found several grammatical errors and saw that in a couple of places I had put in Joie instead of Monica and I changed it. Then I ran spell check and made a few more corrections. Finally satisfied I logged onto Frank's three favorite sites and posted the story. I smiled as I logged off and said to myself:

"Beat off to that asshole."

+++++++++++++++++

One site said that it could take up to forty-eight hours for the story to be posted so I waited two days and then brought up the site on my laptop. The story was there, but I couldn't tell if Frank had read it. I would need to log onto the site on the home office computer to find that out. Frank had it set up that he was automatically logged onto the site when the site recognized his URL. I could check the story list and if he'd read my story it would be highlighted in red.

That night I waited until Frank was asleep and then I went down and got on his computer. He had read the story. I clicked on favorites and was slightly miffed that he hadn't added me to his "Favorite Author" list. Next time I would just have to try harder.

Oh yes, there would indeed be a next time.

+++++++++++++++++++

It was a week before I got a call from Joie wanting to know if I wanted to go out and play. I told her I was more than ready and we made arrangements for the next evening.

In the morning I told Frank I was meeting Joie after work and we were going to go out for drinks with a girl we knew who was getting married. I told him I might be late and not to wait up.

"The place was already packed when we got there and all we could see were two seats at the bar. We took them and ordered and I handed a twenty to the bartender when he brought them. He waved it away and told me that they had been taken care of by the gentleman at the end of the bar. Monica and I looked that way and saw a rather good looking man and we raised our glasses to him in a 'thank you' gesture. He smiled and gave us a little wave and then turned to talk to the man next to him.

Monica and I sipped our drinks and checked out the place. There were easily a dozen interesting looking men in the place and several of them were looking our way. I saw one get up and move in our direction, but before he could get to us the man who bought our drinks was standing there.

"If I may be so bold" he said, "My friends and I have a table and there just happen to be two empty seats. I would love to have you join us."

I looked at Monica to see what she thought of the idea and saw that she was already sliding off of her bar stool. The man introduced himself as Jason and then led us over to a table where three other men were sitting. They were introduced to us as Randy, Josh and Ryan. A round of drinks arrived almost as soon as we sat down and within minutes Monica had pulled Randy off of his seat and led him out onto the dance floor. Jason watched as she went and he smiled and said:

"She sure doesn't waste any time does she."

"When you have a husband to go home to you don't want to spend too much time on the un-necessaries."

"You feel the same way too?"

"Of course."

"Which one of us is your pick?"

I looked at Jason, Joe and Ryan and then back to Jason and thought of all the trains I'd pulled before getting married and how much I had enjoyed them and then said;

"I can't seem to make up my mind so I guess it will have to be all of you."

"Ooomph" cried out Monica with her mouthful of Joe's cock as Randy pounded his cock into her pussy. I wasn't paying too much attention to her since I had two of my own to handle. Ryan was on his back and I was bent over him on hands and knees swallowing his cock while Jason was feeding his cock rather forcefully into my pussy. Jason drove hard into me and my face jammed down on Ryan's cock and his cock head hit the back of my throat and just then I was hit with a shuddering orgasm and throat contractions milked Ryan's cock and he shot his load up against the back of my throat. The angle was a poor one for swallowing and to keep from choking I had to pull my mouth off of him and I caught the next two spurts on my face. Just as Ryan's cum bathed my nose Jason drove hard into me and I felt his cock throb as he emptied into me. He held me tight against him as his cock softened and I lowered my head and started licking Ryan's cock clean. Jason pulled his cock out of me, but before I could move another hard cock slid into my soaking wet pussy. I looked back and saw Joe beginning to fuck me. I looked over at the other bed and saw Randy still fucking Monica and Jason moving into position so Monica could use her mouth to get him ready to go again. As Joe's balls banged against my ass I bent and went back to work on Ryan and I had him up by the time Joe shot into me. Ryan quickly moved to take Joe's place in my well use box and I looked over at the other bed and saw Jason was fucking Monica hard and Joe moving into place to try her mouth.

By the time it was time for Monica and I to go home all four men had fucked me and two of them had cum in my mouth. As we rode back to the bar where we had left our cars I wondered if hubby was having as much fun with his secretary as I was having. Somehow I doubted it."

+++++++++++++++++++++

I used my lunch hour to bring up the sites that I had posted on. One of them took three to five days to put a story up and I only posted to them because I knew that Frank went there. One of then would post the story the very next day, but neither one of those sites had what I wanted. Neither gave me any way to see what Frank was doing. One might have, but it required a password so I posted first to the site that highlighted the stories that Frank click on and which also had a "Favorites" section that I could check out.

I waited two days and saw my story posted and that night after Frank had fallen asleep I went down to the computer in the office and brought up the site. The story was highlighted so I know that Frank read it, but I was pissed when I saw that the asshole still hadn't put me on his "Favorite Author" list.

I guess I had to try harder.

+++++++++++++++

Joie's husband took her off on a two week vacation so the next time I went out I was on my own.

"I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink. I guess I was spoiled by previous outings and instead of hearing "It has been taken care of by..." I heard "That'll be six dollars." I hadn't taken any money out of my purse to pay for the drink and I had to go fishing in my purse to find the money.

Looking around the room I saw several prospects and saw that most of the prospects were looking at me. It wasn't long before one of them came up to me and asked me if I would care to dance. I smiled, said yes and let him lead me out onto the dance floor. Once there I made sure that I brushed my breasts against him and that my leg nudged him suggestively.

When the song ended he asked me to join him at his table and when I said that I would he asked me if I would like another drink. I said yes to that also and he headed to the bar to get it. When he got back he set the drink in front of me, scooted his chair closer to me and put his hand on my leg. I let my legs open a bit and the hand moved up and soon his fingers were rubbing my pussy through my panties.

It excited me that he was doing it to me in public and I opened my legs a little farther in what could only be taken as an invitation. I felt a finger enter me and my pussy was soaking wet. I moaned and he said:

"Let's get out of here."

It was what I was there for so I picked up my purse and he took me by the hand and led me out to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. "My place is close" he said as he got in, started the car and pulled out of the bar parking lot. As he drove I wondered if hubby's lunch time sessions with his cow of a secretary were as pleasurable as I intended my night to be.

He patted the seat next to him and I slid over and saw that he had taken his cock out. I reached for it and took it in my hand and was amazed at how big it felt. His hand moved up my leg and touched my pussy through my panties.

"Take off your panties" he said and I did. As I went back to stroking him he worked a finger into my wet hole and I spread my legs to give him better access. His finger found my clit and I gasped and hunched my pussy up at his hand and my body shook. He pulled his finger out of me and said:

"We're here."

He parked and came around the car tucking in his cock before opening the door for me. Definitely a gentleman. I couldn't remember the last time that my husband had done that for me. He took my arm and led me into the house and once inside he pulled me to him and kissed me hard.

My hand found his throbbing cock and I wanted it. I wanted it bad. He started to undress me and l let go of his cock and helped him. Then I gave him a hand in getting his clothes off.

"You want me to fuck you now?"

"A silly question. I don't usually get naked with a guy to play Scrabble."

"Not a silly question at all sweetie. Some women can't handle me without a lot of foreplay and some are so wet we don't need to waste time."

I got my first good look at his cock. "Thank you hubby dear" I said to myself. "If you weren't a cheating asshole I would never have gotten a chance to try on a log like this."

The man, and it occurred to me that I didn't even know his name, was a good four inches longer than my husband and at least two inches bigger around. Even though my pussy was so wet it was leaking his initial push made me gasp, but God did it ever feel good. It took him several thrusts to get that thing all the way in and then my legs wrapped around him and my nails dug into his ass as I moaned:

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh God yes, please fuck me."

He laughed. "Like this do you?"

"I love it. Sweet Jesus don't you dare stop, please please please don't stop."

"Tell me you want it. Say it; tell me what you want."

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me and make me your slut. Make me your whore. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I had at least three screaming orgasms and he was still pounding me hard. "Cum in me" I moaned, "Please cum in me."

"You protected?"

I was, but I moaned, "No, no I'm not, but I don't care. Cum in me; please cum in me. Fill me, flood my pussy."

"What if I get you pregnant?"

"I don't care. My husband will raise it and I'll name it after you. Cum in me, just fill me."

He drove hard and I felt his cock twitch and then throb and shoot his hot juice into me. As his sperm hit my vaginal walls I had a huge orgasm and before my body stopped shaking I heard the applause. I looked and saw that we were not alone.

"I forgot to tell you that I have a roommate."

"Five of them?"

"Not really, but he has friends and he invited them over for poker thinking I was going to be out all night."

This wasn't what I'd had in mind when I'd hooked up with the guy and I started to say "I don't th..." but was stopped by the cock that pushed it's way into my mouth. I felt the huge cock pull out of me and tried to raise up, but another man moved between my legs and I felt his cock slide into me. It was obvious that it was going to happen and it wasn't anything new to me so I relaxed and went with the flow.

The six men took me one after another and usually two at a time. First it was pussy and mouth and then it changed to pussy and ass. The first time it happened a moan escaped me as the two cocks entered me almost simultaneously and one of the guys said:

"She likes it. The little whore likes it."

I did.

Once it was even ass, pussy and mouth.

The guy with the huge cock fucked me twice more and he was nice about it. He knew his size and what it could do so he left my ass and mouth alone and just used my pussy.

I'd lost track of time and when I caught a glance at the bedside clock I exclaimed:

"Oh shit! I've got to get out of here."

"But we're not done."

"I don't care. I've got to get home before my husband gets suspicious."

"Tough shit. We don't feel like letting you go."

Thinking fast I said, "If you don't let me get home to him we won't ever be able to do this again. He will lock me in the cellar or chain me to the house."

As I had hoped the idea that we could get together and do it again got them to back off. Would there ever be another time with them? No fucking way! There probably would have been, but that "We don't want to let you go" told me that I didn't want anymore to do with the assholes. On the way back to my car Mr. Big Dick said:

"Did my roommate and his buddies ruin it for me?"

I still wasn't back into the safety of my car so I said, "For you? No, but for them, you bet your ass."

When he dropped me at my car -- gentleman to the last -- he got out, walked me to the car and waited while I unlocked it. Then he pulled me to him and kissed me. We swapped tongues and then he handed me a card.

"I won't ask you for your number gorgeous. If we get together again it will be because you want to. I do hope that I hear from you."

One last kiss and he walked away. After getting in my car I looked at his card. Nothing on it but a phone number. I still didn't know his name, but only fair I guess; he didn't know mine. I rolled down the window to toss the card out, but then I thought of the exquisite feeling of that huge cock stuffing me and I rolled the window back up and put the card in my purse. As I drove home I was thinking that hubby's nooner with his big titted bimbo couldn't have been anywhere near as fulfilling as my night out with the boys."

Once again my story was highlighted in red, but the frosting on the cake was when I found that I had been added to Frank's "Favorite Author" list. Had to make sure I stayed on it, right?

+++++++++++++++++++++++

My night with Mr. Huge Meat and his roommate and roommate's friends convinced me that there wouldn't be any more solo nights. There was indeed safety in numbers so until Joie got home I was grounding myself.

Yeah, right!

I'd already taken Mr. 555-340-1863's card out of my purse a dozen times and looked at it, but it was three days before I picked up the telephone and called the number. When I heard the voice on the other end of the line say "hello" I realized that he didn't know my name any more than I knew his so I just said:

"Hi. It's me."

"I wondered if you would call."

"I almost didn't. I wasn't too happy with the way our last time together went."

"I'm sorry. Jerry wasn't supposed to be there, let alone his friends, but once they showed up my hands were tied. Besides being my roommate Jerry is my business partner and I need to stay on very good terms with him. And in truth you did seem to enjoy it."

"I did, but I would have liked to have had a say in the matter instead of just being taken and used. There were two that I would never have let come near me under other circumstances."

"Dare I hope that this call means that I just might get another chance?"

"Could be; as long as I know it is going to be just you."

"Jerry was really taken with you. I know he would like to see you again."

"Maybe some other time."

"When can we get together?"

"I can get out tomorrow."

"What time and where?"

+++++++++++++++++++

"I felt strange walking into the Silver Dollar without Monica by my side. I'd never been in the place alone before. I glanced at my watch and saw that it was seven on the dot.

I looked around and didn't see Mr. 555-340-1863 anywhere so I headed for an empty booth, ordered a drink and then started checking out the crowd. If Mr. 555 didn't show there were several appealing possibilities and in fact one of them noticed me looking his way and he smiled, got up and headed toward my booth, but it was not to be because before he could get to me Mr.555 slid onto the seat across from me. He eyed the approaching male who, under Mr. 555's gaze, turned and walked the other way.

"That will teach me" he said. "I should have gotten here earlier. It isn't a smart move to leave a fox like you alone. Not even for a minute."

"You sound suspiciously like a man who wants to get into my pants."

"Damn it! Busted! I hate it when that happens."

"Lucky for you I'm the kind of girl who gives it up fairly easy."

"You ready to leave?"

"I'm not that easy. I have to get at least a drink or two before I spread."

"Just my luck. A girl who drives a hard bargain."

He bought me another drink and then we danced for several numbers. After my third drink, being eager to see his cock again, I said:

"Are you ready to get down to business?"

"I've been ready since I pulled into the parking lot. Just thinking of you being in here waiting got me hard."

I reached under the table and ran my hand up his leg until it reached his bulge. He was most definitely hard.

"It's yours you know" he said, "Where is the kinkiest place you have ever had sex?"

"Kitchen table at my boyfriend's parent's house while they were outside in the backyard setting up for a barbecue. You?"

"Here tonight in either the men's bathroom or the women's bathroom."

"Are you serious?"

"I am if I can get you to do it."

I looked at him and saw the dare in his eyes and then I smiled at him and said:

"You're on, but it has to be the men's room."

"Why?"

"Because if it was the ladies room and another woman walked in on us she would see what I'm getting and she would want some and I don't want to share."

"What if a man walks in on us?"

"He can use my mouth."

"I've been looking for a woman like you all my adult life. Let's go."

We left our booth, walked down the hallway to the restrooms, looked to make sure that no one was watching and ducked into the men's room. The door had a lock on it and he reached for it and I quickly said: