Why Was Frank Avoiding Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Terry if he wants to join in."

"I'm a definite, but I'll need to talk to Terry."

"Do it and find us a hotel room with a strong bed."

"You got it. Call me around three."

At two I got a call from Joie. "You fucking pig slut! Why are you stealing my boyfriend? He just called me and said he couldn't see me Friday because he was going to be seeing you."

"Your boyfriend?"

"Yes you whore; my boyfriend Terry."

"Oh come on Joie; he's black and you are a bigot."

"I'm a bigot in love with his huge cock. I've seen him every day since that first night I went with you to meet him."

"You should have told me and I would have told Walter no when he asked me if I wanted Terry to join us on Friday."

"Oh come on you round-heeled tramp; I'm just pulling your leg. It is true that I've seen him every day since meeting him and I intend to go on seeing him as long as he wants my nice, tight white body, but I'll share."

"Why don't you join us Friday then?"

"I can't get loose on Friday. Maybe next time."

"Won't be a next time. Friday is my swan song. Next week I will be back to just Frank."

"You figure out what's going on with him?"

"Long story and I'll give it to you the next time we have lunch."

"Swan song huh? Does that mean I can have Walter too?"

"Up to him, but I'll put in a good word for you."

"You do that. And on Friday?"

"Yes?"

"Be gentle with my man. Don't hurt him too bad because I'm going to be needing him Saturday."

"You are incorrigible."

"I know. Talk at you later."

I called Walter at three and he told me Terry was on board and that he had a reservation at the downtown Hilton. I told him I'd meet him in the hotel restaurant at eight.

I was sitting at a table drinking coffee at ten to eight when Terry walked into the room. He came to the table, sat down and ordered coffee when the waitress came over.

"Walter said he was going to register and then go on up to the room. He'll call me on my cell and give me the room number. I can't tell you how happy I am that you wanted to see me again."

"Yes, but I feel a little guilty over it."

"Guilty? Why on Earth would you feel guilty?"

"Joie called me and accused me of trying to steal her boyfriend."

"I'm her boyfriend?"

"I'm only saying what she said to me."

"Then I guess I'd better start taking better care of her, but I won't start until after today."

His cell rang and he answered it. "Five- sixteen. Got it. Be right up."

When the door to five-sixteen opened I saw Walter and five other men. I looked at Walter and he smiled at me.

"You said we would have all day so I thought we would have a real party."

I laughed and said, "You dog you. Turn on the radio and find me some bump and grind type music. Close the door and when you get the music knock twice and then swing the door open wide. I want to make an entrance that no one will ever forget."

"You got it" he said and closed the door.

I spun on my heel and ran for the elevator. No way was I going to go into that room. Not that I was afraid of seven men; after all, some of my best orgasms came from gangbangs and pulling trains. It was those particular seven men that I wanted no part of. Actually not seven, only five of them. The five were the same guys that Walter had shared me with the night we met. I still remembered the tone of voice used by the man who had said:

"Tough shit. We don't want to let you go."

No sir! No indeed! Walter had just fucked himself out of a great day. He had screwed me out of one too. I really had been looking forward to a day with Terry and Walter.

I called Joie and asked her to meet me for lunch.

"I thought you would be naked and screaming at lunch time."

"I'll tell you all about it at lunch."

At lunch I told Joie the entire story starting with why Frank had been avoiding me and then about my first night with Walter and then what had happened that morning.

"I'd be very, very careful if Terry talks to you about hooking up with Walter. Make damned sure that he understands that you are only interested in him and Walter and not a cast of thousands. By the way; I told Terry that you said he was your boyfriend."

"What did he say to that?"

"That he had better start taking better care of you."

"Ooooh, I like the sound of that."

"Just be careful girlfriend."

+++++++++++++++++

I spent the weekend and the first three days of the next week on pins and needles waiting to find out if Frank and I were going to come out of things all right. The call came at two-thirty Wednesday afternoon.