Why Was Frank Avoiding Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No; don't."

"You know what's likely to happen?"

"Isn't that the point? To see if we can get away with it without getting caught?"

"Oh sweet Jesus I've found me the slut I want to live the rest of my life with. Turn around, drop your panties and bend over the sink counter."

I was wet. God was I ever wet and his huge cock didn't take more than three pushes to bottom out. I gripped the countertop and screamed at him to fuck me and fuck me hard as he pumped into me. After several minutes (and two orgasms) the door opened and a man walked in. He stood there watching us for maybe thirty seconds and it turned me on even more than I already was.

"Fuck me" I moaned, 'fuck me, make me cum, knock me up, cum in me, please cum in me."

Then the man stepped to the urinal, took out his cock and peed. I watched as the stream flowed and then slowed to a trickle and then to nothing. I was looking into his eyes when he shook it to get the last drops off.

"Wipe it" I moaned, "Wipe it and bring it to me."

He grabbed a hand towel, wiped off the head of his dick and then brought it over and put it into my waiting mouth. I sucked him while I was fucked hard and given another orgasm.

"Oh baby, I hope this load gives you triplets" Mr. 555 gasped out as I felt the hot flood of cum coating the insides of my welcoming pussy. He pulled out and I took my mouth off of the cock I was sucking and cried:

"In me, finish in me. Cum in me, make me pregnant."

He moved in behind me and 555 had me so stretched that I scarcely felt him enter me, but I felt his balls as they banged against my ass. He only lasted about four minutes, but I was satisfied for the moment. I stood up, grabbed some hand towels and stuffed them in my pussy, pulled on my panties and the told my lover to hurry up and get me to a bed.

It was a five minute drive to the motel and then he fucked me again. When he was done he said:

"I want your ass."

"No."

"Why not? You took it up the butt the other night at my place."

"No one the size of you. If you did me there we would need a couple of hours for you to work on me to get me ready and then another half hour to work your way into me and get me to the point where I could enjoy it and I don't have that much time. When I come out to play I always have to keep one eye on the clock so I can make sure I'm home in time to keep the husband from becoming suspicious. Maybe some day we can both take a day off work and try, but not now. Come on. We have time for one more before I have to go."

As I was getting dressed he said, "Is it me or is it the size of my cock?"

"You're a nice guy, but I run into nice guys all the time. That said, I also have to say that you are the only nice guy I've run across who is hung like a horse. I guess the honest answer to your question would be twenty-five percent you and seventy-five percent your cock."

"Ouch! That hurts."

"Don't give me that Mr. Horse Cock. You know what you have and you know it draws the ladies and you know you don't want a full time woman because it would keep you from bestowing your gift on as many ladies as you can."

"You are wrong there; I've been looking for a long time to find the perfect woman for me."

"Good luck."

"Oh I've found her; I just can't have her, right?"

"If you are saying what I think you are I'm flattered. Unfortunately, even though he is a cheating asshole, I still love my husband. However, if he ever leaves me I do have your phone number."

"Changing the subject quickly here you say that it is twenty-five me and seventy-five my cock. Would you be interested in trying an even bigger one?"

"A bigger one would probably kill me."

"Nonsense. You took every inch of me and I could tell you had room for a bit more. You really should try Terry. I'd love to see your limit."

"It is hard to imagine a bigger one than yours. Longer or bigger around?"

"Both."

"You really think I could do one that big without getting hurt?"

"If you couldn't have taken all of me I'd have said no, but you did take all of me so I think you can handle Terry. Just one thing. He's black. You okay with that?"

"I forget what porn star said it, but what she said was that "It is the size of the dick that matters not the color of the dick's life support unit."

"Does that mean that you would like to try it?"

"Yes, I guess that it does, but only on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You have to tell me your name."

I typed it up, spellchecked and then proof read it. Satisfied I posted it and waited two days and checked to see if the story was highlighted on Frank's computer. It was and not for the first time I wished I had a spy cam in the room to show me if Frank was just reading my stories or beating off to them. I even actually considered getting one until I realized that it would probably have to be mounted on his shoulder for me to be able to see if the words on the screen were mine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday I was sitting at my desk ostensibly reviewing expense reports while I was actually fantasizing about fucking my boss at the company Christmas party while Frank was sitting in the next room sipping his drink and watching the people dance. I was imagining being on my back with my nylon clad legs and high heel shod feet up on Alan's shoulders when the phone rang. It was Joie letting me know that she was back and asking me to meet her for lunch.

Over salad and iced tea she told me all about her vacation including the six times she'd managed to find a sex partner while her husband was napping or lying on the beach.

"There was this absolutely delicious young bellhop who had a cock that hardly ever went soft. How about you? What have you been up to without me here to corrupt you?"

I told her about my adventures and when I described Walter and the size of his cock she looked at me incredulous.

"That big and you took it all? Oh my God sweetie, you have to share this one with me."

"That's not all. He has a friend that he says is even bigger and he wants me to meet him."

"Are you going to?"

"Of course."

"Just the friend or Walter and the friend?"

"Both of them."

She looked at me and was silent for a bit and then said, "You can't."

"Why not?"

"They will put you in the hospital."

"Oh come on Joie; get serious."

"I am serious sweetie. You know men. One is not going to just stand there and watch and you know it. While one is doing you the other is going to be thinking about which hole he should use, Do you really think you can take a cock bigger than you say Walter's is in your pussy and then also take Walter in your mouth or your butt? Oh no baby girl, if you are going to see both at the same time it is going to be with me there to watch over you."

++++++++++++++++++

Monica followed me through the door of the hotel room that Walter had rented. Walter raised his eyebrows when he saw Monica and I told him that I would explain later and then he introduced us to Terry, a tall well built black man. I saw Monica cast a quick glance at me. I'd not told her that Walter's friend was black and Monica was a bit of a racist.

After a bit of small talk Walter pulled me to him and said:

"I know you only have a couple of hours before you have to go so lets not waste a minute" and he started to unbutton my blouse. "I need to open you for him" he whispered in my ear as he unsnapped my bra.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Terry move toward Monica and I tensed expecting her to say "Get away from me" or something similar, but she just stood there like a deer caught in the headlights of an onrushing car and then Walter pulled my left nipple and I forgot all about Monica. Walter rolled my nipple between his fingers and I moaned and went to my knees in front of him.

As I did my best to get enough of Walter in my mouth to make it memorable I saw that Terry had his pants open, his cock out and Monica stripped. I saw her hesitatingly reach out for the large piece of black meat and I wondered where the "racist" had disappeared to. There was damn sure no racist in the room as she opened her mouth to take in the head of the biggest cock I'd ever seen that wasn't attached to a farm animal.

Then all thoughts of Monica were gone as Walter worked his cock into me and pounded me through two orgasms before pumping what felt like a gallon of cum into me. He pulled out of me and said to Terry:

"She's ready for you."

Terry pulled away from Monica who moaned "Oh no!" as Terry moved toward me. Walter walked over to her and said:

"Not to worry; he'll be back and by the time he gets here I'll have you ready for him."

He offered his cock to her mouth and after a quick glance over at Terry moving between my legs she opened her mouth and took Walter's cock in.

Seeing Terry's cock up close I had serious doubts that I would be able to take him inside me. He was at least two inches longer than Walter which I didn't think would be a problem, but he was twice as big around. Terry saw the look on my face and said:

"Relax. You can do it. I've never met a woman yet who couldn't. All we have to do is go slow and easy at first."

He was right -- I could do it -- and I did it twice. I'd never felt so totally full and stuffed in my life.

I heard a loud "Oh Fuck!" and looked at the other bed and saw Walter sliding inch after inch into Monica. I smiled as I remembered my first time with Walter. I knew just what Monica was feeling.

Terry had given me three orgasms before he came in me and when he started to pull back I clutched at him. I didn't want to lose the extremely full and stuffed feeling, I know it is an overused phrase, but Terry had touched me in places I didn't even know I had and I wanted him to stay inside me forever. Eventually though I had to relax and turn him loose.

On the other bed Walter was driving hard into Monica and she was screaming and clawing at his ass trying to pull him in deeper. I grabbed Terry and said:

"I have to get you ready for her" and he smiled and brought his cock to my mouth. I marveled at the taste of our juices mixed together. Nectar of the Gods I thought. He was so big around that two inches of him was all that I could take, but I did my absolute best on those two inches and by the time I heard Monica say, "Don't go, please don't go" as Walter finished and pulled out I had Terry ready for her.

Monica and I did both men twice and then it was time to go. Walter asked when we could do it again and I told him that I would call him. While I was talking with him I saw my friend 'Monica the racist' slip a piece of paper to big black Terry and I guessed that it was her phone number. Would wonders never cease.

+++++++++++++++++++

As Joie and I drove home I thought that it would be just my luck that tonight would be the night the Frank wanted to make love. I would have to plead headache because there was no way I could let him have sex with me. He wouldn't even be able to touch the sides. Fortunately he was in bed asleep when I when I got home.

That night I dreamed of huge cocks. They were coming at me from all angles and from every direction and I was frantically trying to take care of them all. Mouth, pussy, ass, nostrils and ears were taking in cocks and my hands were clutching the ones waiting their turn. My feet even had one held between them as I gave a foot job. Cocks, huge cocks, gigantic cocks everywhere and all mine. I woke up wet with sweat.

The next day at work I planned and plotted to be able to spend days with Walter or Terry or both at the same time. I thought of what lies I could tell Frank to accomplish it. Business trip? I'd never been on one and secretaries don't take business trips. Sick relative I needed to visit? All of them lived within a half hour of the house and Frank would want to visit them too. Fall down, hit my head, claim amnesia and wander off for five days? Get serious girl. It couldn't be done. I wanted to do it, but it just couldn't be done.

Then in a moment of clarity it occurred to me that I had become a size queen and huge cocks were about to take over my life. Did I want that? YES!!!! But was I going to let it happen?

That was the question.

The facts were that I did love what Walter and Terry did for me, but I also loved my husband. Frank had let me down and I had gotten my back up and taken care of myself, but I still loved Frank. But I was honest enough with myself to know that if Frank didn't get his head out of his ass -- or the computer as it were -- I was eventually going to leave him. Did I want that? No, I did not, but I wouldn't go without sex and if Frank didn't start taking care of business I'd always find someone who would and eventually I would get caught. It was inevitable. Cheaters always get found out. They always think they can get away with it and a lot of them do for a while, but they almost always get caught.

The questions I had to answer were (1) Did I want to keep at it until Frank caught me and kicked me to the curb, (2) Did I want to take my fate in my own hands and leave on my terms or (3) Did I want to try and save the marriage before 1 or 2 occurred. The answer was try to save the marriage first.

That night after the dinner dishes had been cleared away I told Frank to grab a beer and have a seat on the couch.

"We need to have a long serious talk Frank."

I didn't normally tell Frank what to do so he looked at me with a mildly shocked expression and I knew he was thinking "Oh shit, this could be bad" but he got his beer and went to the couch. I poured myself a glass of white wine and went to join him. I told him I was fed up with the lack of a sex life and his constant excuses. I told him that I'd caught him masturbating and told him if he could do that he could give me a sex life. Then I hit him with what I considered "The Big Guns."

"You either start taking care of your husbandly duties or I'm going to go out looking for a bed buddy. I intend to get laid by Saturday of this week. The choice you have is do you want it to be with you or with some lucky guy that I pick up at a bar."

Frank looked away from me for a long moment and then he looked back at me and took a deep breath.

"I can't. The soonest I can do it is next Wednesday and only then if things go right."

"If things go right?"

He looked away again and I said, "You need to explain that Frank." He wouldn't meet my eyes and I said, "You want me to go looking tonight Frank? I don't really need to wait until Saturday."

He looked at me, took another deep breath and the story came out. He and four others from his office had gone out of town for a four day training session at the home office. I remembered it. One of the four was Sylvia Marsh. The four went out and partied all four nights. Mostly just drinking and taking turns dancing with Sylvia. On the third morning had woken up and found himself naked in bed with a naked Sylvia. He couldn't even remember (or so he said) how the two of them got there. His memory of the night was mostly blank. He remembered getting into some kind of drinking game with the others and he had gotten seriously drunk.

That morning Morris, one of the others on the trip, pulled Frank aside at the first coffee break and said, "You didn't go to bed with Sylvia did you?" Frank admitted to waking up with her, but had no idea of how he had gotten there and Morris told him he better get to a doctor and when Frank asked why Morris told him that Sylvia had given a social disease to three other guys in the company. It turned out that Frank was the fourth. He had been pleading bad back to keep from making love to me until his gonorrhea was cured.

"Bullshit Frank. It doesn't take six months to knock down a case of gonorrhea."

He looked away again and said, "The gonorrhea is gone, but it takes up to six months to make sure that you don't have the Aids virus. I couldn't take the chance that I might have it and pass it on to you. I couldn't live with myself if I gave you that. Monday is when I have my six month check up and I'll have the results on Wednesday."

I sat there and stared at him as I thought about what he'd told me. I had no trouble believing it could have happened. It had happened to me more than once before I met Frank. Once I woke up in a lakeside cabin with six frat boys and had no memory of the night. Then it dawned on me that Frank had been forcing himself to keep it in his pants to protect me. He couldn't suddenly start using condoms without me wanting to know why and while he was going without to protect me I was out reliving my slutty pre-marriage past.

I guess I should have felt bad about that, but to be bluntly honest I didn't. I was highly sexed and I needed it. What I needed to do now was get the train back up on the tracks and get it moving in the right direction again.

"All right Frank. I'll keep my panties on until Wednesday, but I'll expect you to call me at work the minute you get your results and tell me that you are cleared. If you haven't been cleared I'll be leaving work and going to a lounge where they have music and guys looking for a good time."

Frank gave me a funny look and then said, "That's it? No "I'll cut off your balls" or "I'll make you sorry you ever met me?"

"No Frank. You are a man and all men are expected to be stupid when it comes to pussy."

"You don't hate me? You don't want to kick my ass to the curb for cheating on you?"

"Look Frank; I'm pissed, okay? But I believe you when you say it happened and you don't know how. I'm not happy that you put me in the position of a nun for six months, but on the other hand I very happy that you took great care not to give me any of the gifts that Sylvia bestowed on you. That doesn't mean that I'm letting you off scot free. I'm dead serious that I intend to get laid and your punishment is going to be knowing that some stud is going to be helping me make up for lost time if you don't get your clearance on Monday. That's your punishment Frank. You get to spend the next week wondering if some one else is going to get lucky with your wife."

Would I actually do it and then rub his face in it? No. I would make him sweat though. I was flirting with the idea of one more time with Walter, but it would be before the weekend if I did go through with it and I'd make sure that I didn't give Frank a reason to think I'd moved the schedule up from Wednesday.

Did I feel bad about what I'd done and what I was thinking of doing? No I didn't. My view is that Frank made me do it. By his actions he forced me to take care of myself. If he had fessed up when he found out what Sylvia had given him I would have accepted it as I had when he finally confessed. As I said, I could see it happening because it had happened to me. If he had been up front in the beginning we could have had a se\x life using condoms, but he hid the problem, faked a bad back and in the end it caused me to go elsewhere to get what I should have been getting from him. So yes, what I did was all Frank's fault.

++++++++++++++++++++

I thought about Walter and his huge cock all night and by the time I went to work the next morning I decided that I needed one last time, but only if I could do it my way. I called him on my first break and asked him if he could take a day off work on Friday. He said he supposed that he could and then he asked me what I had in mind.

"I have some vacation time coming and I want to burn a day of it Friday and spend all day fucking your eyes out. And, with a whole day to play with, you might even get to tap my ass."

"That certainly is incentive for me to take the day off. Just me or would you like to have Terry there also?"

I had to think about that for a few seconds. Walter and Terry together would leave me pretty stretched out, but I should tighten up by Wednesday.