Wicked Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man and his mean mother.
7.6k words
4.58
107.9k
181

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScotchFan
ScotchFan
188 Followers

First off, my name is Maximilian Augustus Kaiser, I know what you're thinking, pretentious bastard. Well, I didn't ask for the name, my highbrow parents named me that, I go by Max. I guess I should start by explaining my background and that of my parents. My mother and father divorced when I was young, around ten years old if I remember correctly. My father, James, was a trust fund recipient, his parents came from the extremely well to do, he was an only child so he inherited his parents wealth. I never really knew my grandparents; they made their money in oil, or so I was told. My mother is a snooty, over bearing woman that comes from a similar background, personally I think the two married for financial reasons, whatever the reasons it certainly was not out of love. She is, well, to plainly put it, a consummate bitch. The help, which she looks down on, hates her, and so does nearly everyone that comes in contact with her. I know, you would say 'but she's your mother', that might very well be true if she would have had a hand in raising me. That task was given to the staff of maids and other various servants that catered to her every need. I know the serving girls and their families much better than I do my own mother. She only asked for and was granted full custody to spite my father.

I suppose this is an appropriate time to describe myself. I just turned eighteen and am in my senior year of high school. I am the quarterback of my high school football team, a 5A school that has state championship aspirations. Money and grooming does have its advantages I must admit. I am able to workout in the finest gyms in town. I receive tutelage from a few of the better known local legend football players that our alma mater had produced. I have scouts from every major state college at my games watching me play on a weekly basis. I am on the fast track to a major scholarship to one of the more high profile colleges in the state, possibly even the nation. At six foot three, one hundred and ninety pounds I am an intimidating force in the high school halls. I have no lack of offers from the girls that roam the halls, cheerleaders, prom queens; even a few college girls that graduated ahead of me would text me now and then. All in all it is a good time to be me, but then I have to go home, and reality hits. No matter how many TD's I threw, or how many times I scrambled for a first down, it mattered nothing when I walked into my own home. My good grades do not matter, my achievements on the field receive a disgusted shake of her head, no matter what I do or how much I accomplish, it isn't good enough for the supreme bitch.

I bet right now you're wondering about mommy dearest, or Elizabeth, well let me describe the ultimate evil witch of the midwest for you. Yoga in the morning, an hour with a personal trainer in the afternoon, and then a few hours in the spa after that. Oh, she's a looker alright, she turns heads no matter if it's in the mall or in a revealing dress at a cocktail party. Forty one years old five foot nine inches, big fake tits, I'm guessing around thirty six D, I've never cared enough to investigate, and a firm round ass to match. She has long blonde hair and botox lips that go well with her sculptured nose. I'm not sure anything about her is real anymore, except her attitude, you can't fake bitch. At this point I'm sure most of you are thinking 'he's exaggerating', brothers and sister, don't I wish I was. Let me give you an example, just to make things a little more clear for you doubters. Regional finals, we had won our class and had moved on to the playoffs, we had finished nine and one, and were to face the only team that had beaten us, and badly might I add. Our boys played lights out; we won by two touchdowns and were never really challenged the entire night.

The crowd was at a fevered pitch the entire game, the cheerleaders were dripping wet with post game anticipation and the coaches were walking the sidelines like generals right before what they knew would be a decisive victory. I guess I should explain something, in Oklahoma boys are held back so we are older when we get into high school so we are more developed to play football. High school football is king in Oklahoma. Well, our team for the most part was eighteen and nineteen year old seniors, a few juniors started as well, and what do a bunch of hormone filled eighteen and nineteen year olds do after winning a big playoff game against their heated rival, you guessed it, we party, and we party hard. Most of the players came from affluent families, it's how it works in 5A, players are recruited and their families given cushy well-paying jobs so their sons could play football at the big schools. So there we were, partying at one of the nicer houses in the neighborhood and having a really good time. If there was someone in the school that wasn't at the party then they were the type that didn't party.

The dungeon and dragons crew was there, the drama club, the rodeo club was present, even the computer geek contingent showed up. It was a party to top all parties. Now you would think that I would have my sights set on one of the tight bodied cheerleaders. And truth be known I have partaken in carnal knowledge with a few of them. But my main objective was Carrie, a luxuriously built member of the drama club. Five foot five, big natural boobs, a bubble butt, and with the sweetest personality that a guy could imagine. I hovered over her for most of the night and we were really getting along, in fact I really thought I was making inroads. And then my cock blocking mother stepped in, well not really her, but our main butler, Edwin, though I call him Ed for short. When he appeared in front of me my heart sank. "Ed, what are you doing here?" I asked, knowing already the answer would not be to my liking.

"I'm sorry, sir, but your mother requests you at the estate, she seems to think it is a matter of utmost importance."

I shook my head in disgust, "What now Ed, the DVR is on the blink?"

Ed sighed, "No sir, I think it has something to do with her personal computer. I'm very sorry, sir. I see as I look around that you were having an exemplary time."

I chuckled bitterly. "Yes, Ed, you are most assuredly correct. I need to say a few goodbyes and then we can go see what our supreme mistress, Liz, desires." Ed rolled his eyes, "I will wait in the car."

I spun Carrie to me, "I have to leave," I said with a shrug. Carrie laid a comforting hand on my wrist. "I understand," she said.

"I don't think you do," I responded. "My mother hates me being away from the house as much as she hates me being in it, I want to stay here, with you, but the demanding bitch will hound me until I go."

"Go," she said with a chuckle, "We have this whole year to be together, one night means nothing."

I looked at her and smiled deeply and then I gripped her by the shoulders and pulled her to me, "I really like you, Carrie." I said nervously, and leaned in to kiss her. She responded like I had always dreamed about, she threw herself toward me and kissed me with the passion that I had longed for, those beautiful breasts pushed against my chest. My hormones were raging, though I forced myself to turn and go to the car that I knew as waiting outside. I was furious, not only had the bitch cocked blocked me from Carrie, but she had spoiled the very reason we were celebrating in the first place, our dominating win against our arch rivals.

Our estate was only a few miles from where the party was being held and we were pulling down the long drive in a matter of a handful of minutes. By the time I exited the car I had worked myself up into a fury of anger. Ed stopped me before I had taken only a few steps in the direction of the front door.

"Max," he said with a small frown and a slight sigh. "Your mother has been drinking wine all evening and she is in one of those moods. The help has been going out of their way to avoid her."

"Great," I replied. "She always has been a mean drunk. Well Ed, I am not in the mood for her crap tonight, she's already ruined my evening, she might as well be mad at me too." I took a deep breath and headed for the door.

The door swung open as my hand reached for the ornate brass handle, "It's about time, get in here and see what is wrong with my computer," the tyrant of the household barked. I gritted my teeth trying not to explode right there in the foyer. One of the younger maids was sitting in front of the computer with a perplexed and near desperate look on her face as she moved the mouse around the screen.

"What seems to be the issue, Debbie?" I asked the twenty something girl.

"I can move the mouse around, but nothing opens when I click on the icons," she said as she slid the mouse in my direction.

"Scoot over and let me take a look," I offered.

"I can tell you what's wrong with it, it's a piece of shit, that's what's wrong," my mother snorted from somewhere behind us. Debbie had obviously been getting ready to go out when the fake boobed dictator summoned her to the massive living room. Debbie was wearing a low cropped top that showed plenty of cleavage and a short skirt that barely made it past her panties. She was a pretty girl and under any other circumstances I wouldn't have minded taking her out on a date. It was better for her that I didn't, if my mother even suspected that I liked the girl she would be fired immediately.

"Did you try restarting it?" I asked Debbie.

"Of course I restarted it, do you think I'm stupid?" mother barked.

"No, not stupid, drunk maybe..." I shot back in an even tone. I heard a sharp intake of breath behind me and the sounds of heels clicking toward the kitchen.

"Max, are you trying to get her even more aggravated?" Debbie said stifling a giggle.

"A few more glasses of wine and she'll forget the whole incident," I responded. "Now let's have a look." I moved the mouse around the screen trying a few of the icons to no avail. I ended up restarting, banging on the F12 button to take me to the settings screen. I know just enough about computers to know when there is a minor problem and when to let the experts handle it. This one wasn't too bad. I ran a virus scan from whatever you call the settings command thingy. And sure enough the hard drive was riddled with viruses and malware. When I got back to the main screen finally I ran a report with the virus software. The results were a bit startling to say the least.

"Did you figure it out, genius?" my mother said sarcastically.

"As a matter of fact I did," I said calmly.

"Well, what was it?" she snapped.

I laughed a brief chuckle, "It seems that you acquired a number of viruses from all the porn sites that you visit. You really should be more careful where you do your browsing; some of these sites are way out of the mainstream, or maybe you should stick to pornhub." I was actually enjoying this, Debbie had shrunken down beside me, and her hair covered her face in hiding.

"Porn!" she shrieked. "I have done nothing of the sort, porn sites are beneath my station."

"Whatever," I shrugged. "I know what the virus software report said," I turned to Debbie, "You should probably go." Her eyes quickly darted to my mother who gave her a negligent flick of her wrist, Debbie hurried from the room. She did have a nice ass I thought to myself as I watched her scurry away leaving me alone with the queen of the underworld.

"And where were you tonight?" she asked.

I pushed myself off the couch and stood directly in front of her, meeting her glare with one of my own. It was then I realized how much bigger than her I am, I guess her dominating attitude had hidden that fact from me for all these years. "I imagine you forgot we had a game tonight, a big one at that."

She rolled her eyes, "Football, a bunch of testosterone engorged boys banging into each other, how very philistine," she took a gulp of her wine, "You should concentrate on your grades if you ever want to amount to anything, well anything more than your idiot father."

I shook my head as my temper was just about to get the best of me. "If you ever bothered to ask, you would know that I carry a 4.0 grade point average and I am near the top of my class. There were college scouts at the game eyeing me for a full ride scholarship. And I agree, father is an idiot, he married you." I caught her by the wrist just as the slap was nearing my face; I clamped my grip nearly as hard as I could. Her eyes grew wide and welled up a bit as I took a step closer to her just so she could come to grips with how much larger than her that I was. Did her nipples harden under that expensive silk robe or was it just my imagination? They did seem to be nice breasts, very pert and firm, of course they were fake so they should be firm, right.

"Do not do that again," I said a bit more harshly than I probably should have. "I am your son, not your whipping boy. I am going to bed." I turned and walked away, not even bothering to look back. I'm almost positive that her look was a mix of confusion and boiling anger. But you get the point of the story, it's not enough for her to ruin my night, and probably Debbie's too, over something that could have waited until morning, she has to throw those jabs at me as well.

I stayed clear of my mother for the next few days not wanting to face those ice cold satanistic blue eyes. Carrie and I went out a few times, there was a few intense make out sessions and even some heavy petting, man is that girl hot. I didn't want her to feel like she was just another girl on my list so I didn't try to screw her, maybe I could have, maybe not. The next Thursday night I returned to my prison, what you people probably call a home and snuck up to my room, very quietly. I threw on a pair of shorts and a tank top and lay on the bed to contemplate the evening with Carrie. I was just about to start my ritual stroking when I heard a crash downstairs and then a lot and I mean a lot of cursing. I sprang down the steps in time to see my mother being lifted gingerly off the floor by Debbie, there was a broken bottle and a shattered crystal glass lying nearby.

"What in the heck happened?" I asked Debbie. Her eyes grew wide and she shook her head at me.

"She tripped me," my mother slurred. "I shud ave er fired fer this," she garbled incomprehensively. I looked at Debbie and she shook her head again vigorously.

"I doubt she tripped you, maybe she was trying to help you and you tripped?" I suggested.

"Does I look like I need elp?" she said swaying like a sapling in a hurricane.

"Actually, you do. Let's get you to bed," I suggested. I took one arm and Debbie took the other and we carried her to her room. I turned to Debbie, "You can go now, and I'll take care of this." She gave me an appreciative look and scampered from the room, that nice little ass, wrapped tightly in stretch pants, wiggled as she went. Now what was I to do, my nearly incapacitated demon of a mother lay before me, looking very good might I add. Well what would you have done in my place? Of course I undressed her, I couldn't let her sleep in her robe, could I? I opened her very expensive silk robe and was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. She was wearing a lace bra and her perfect boobs set up nicely. Her frilly lace partial g-string rode high on her hips. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, her fake boobs never waivered, and the little nipples set erect on their peaks. I'll have to remember to compliment her surgeon; he did a wonderful job on those fun bags. I figured since I had gone this far already I might as well remove her panties as well. I gripped both sides and slowly slid them down. You know for an evil woman she had probably the best looking pussy I've ever seen. There was just a tiny tuft of downy hair above her sculpted lips, the rest was clean as the rest of her. I imagine it was waxed, I can't envision her taking the time to shave it herself, that would be beneath her. I pulled the covers from under her ass and placed them over her and left the room, needless to say I had a raging hard on, which I intended to see to very soon.

When I opened the door to my room I was shocked to see Debbie sitting on my bed, "Debbie, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I felt so bad about what happened, I just wanted to explain," she said quickly. "She dropped the bottle and it broke on the floor, I ran over to clean it up and she stumbled, I grabbed her to make sure she didn't fall into the broken glass and she tumbled sideways and the glass slipped from her hand I guess and it broke too. She fell to the ground with me on top of her. I guess she thought I tripped her," she explained, almost in tears.

"Debbie, it's alright. By morning she won't remember a thing," I said trying to calm her.

"But what if she does and what if she still thinks I tried to trip her?" she exclaimed.

"I'll take care of it, she'll listen to me," I replied, not exactly sure if the succubus actually would, but it was worth a shot. I really doubted if she would even remember the incident.

"Oh, Max, thank you," she said leaping up and throwing her arms around my neck. Her large tits pressed up against my chest, damn this girl was built.

"Think nothing of it," I answered, and my cock got a bit stiff, I guess it answered too.

"You have been so good to me since I've been here, I feel like I owe you something for all you've done," she said sheepishly.

A million suggestions ran through my head, yeah, all of them had to do with sex, I'm a male what did you expect. "I don't need anything, Debbie, really," I said with some degree of disappointment.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

Now who am I to disappoint a woman that really was just being considerate of my feelings, "Well, how about a kiss?" I suggested, that was mild enough, right.

"Really?" she said excitedly.

"Sounds like a proper payment to me," I grinned.

Debbie leaned forward and our lips met, hers were full and soft. What started out to be a gentle friendly kiss soon turned more aggressive as our tongues intertwined. She pulled me closer, her tits ground into my chest and my cock ground into her pelvis. Needless to say, at this point I was sporting a rather bulky erection. Don't judge me, I was in the midst of beating off when all this drama started, now I was definitely in need of release. Debbie moaned as the kiss went on, my hand ran up her side and brushed the side of one of her large breasts, she kissed me deeper then. I took that as a green light, I know, I know, it wasn't much of a green light, but I'm a horny 18 year old. I moved my hand around slowly and cupped her massive boob gently and kneaded it softly and at the same time her hand went over my chest to my bicep where her nails dug in. So now I knew I wasn't imagining things, this girl was primed, and so was I. I ran my hand down her back and over her ass, nothing was left to the imagination as I fondled her over those tight black stretch pants. She groaned and lurched backwards pulling us both down on the bed. I twisted and landed beside her, my hand went instinctively under her sweat shirt to her bra covered boob, which caused her to moan again. We kissed for a minute and then she abruptly rolled on top of me and began grinding against my now very stiff cock. Her hands reached down and pulled off her sweat shirt and then reached behind her and released the clasps of her bra. Guys, and ladies, my meager description of her tits would not do those wonderful globes justice. Let's just say they were as large as I expected, with quarter sized areolas and eraser point nipples that jutted out expectantly. Just the sight of them made my hips lurch, pushing my cock against her pussy. She lightly brushed her nipples against my chest and kissed me again and then whispered, "I want you, Max, I want you now."

ScotchFan
ScotchFan
188 Followers
12