Wicked Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now being the consummate gentleman, who was I do deny this damsel what she desired, but first things first. I gripped the sides of her stretch pants in both hands and began to pull them down, she arched up to help me with the process. She had on a pink g-string that was snug against her pouting lips. I didn't even bother taking them off, I simply pulled her forward and lowered her to my waiting mouth, moving them out of the way as she lowered onto my tongue. I ran my tongue through her slit to her clit causing her to squeal delightfully. I kept that up for a few minutes and then pulled her hips forward abruptly and ran my tongue over and around her little asshole until she moaned with pleasure and then just as quickly back to her slit and clit. When her juices began to flow in earnest I concentrated on her clit until she had a screeching orgasm.

"Wow, that was great, oh-my-god, I've never cum that hard," she said somewhat weakly.

"You haven't seen anything yet," I grinned.

I tossed her to her back and made short work of her panties, my shorts and tank top were gone in an instant as well. I paused once as I hovered above her, "Ready?" I asked with a smirk.

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life," she said with wide eyes.

The swelled head of my cock had barely entered her when her pussy clamped like a vise around it, I smiled at her and she grinned back with a mischievous smile. 'So that's how it's going to be,' I thought to myself. I backed my cock out and slowly inched it back in, I kept doing this until she was not only soaking but jutting her hips forward for more of my cock. I was more than happy to oblige. I slid forward giving her a few more inches, her breath caught, that was my cue as I rammed the rest home, until my seven and a full half inches (yes I measured, I'm a teen, don't we all) were buried into her tight little pussy to the hilt. I rose up on my toes and slowly stroked in and out of her for a few minutes, all the while she chirped with erotic pleasure. I figured it was time to go for broke so I put the crooks of her knees onto my arms and bent her back so her knees were by her swaying breasts, and then I gave her all I had. She groaned and her breath came in short rasps, I could feel her juices running down my balls as they slapped against her gorgeous little round ass.

"Ma...Max, oh my god, Max, I'm going to cum, don't stop Max, please don't stop," she begged. Are you kidding me, I wasn't about to stop pounding that beautiful pussy, what guy would. Her back arched and her pussy clamped down so tight that I was glad she was soaking wet or I don't know that I could have kept going. She let out a long moan and then her body stiffened and her mouth opened in a silent scream. When she finally came back to earth she grabbed my head and pulled me down into a very sloppy tongue wrestling kiss.

The kiss finally broke, "I'm going to cum soon," I told her. "Where do you want it?"

"After that solid fucking, anywhere you want to put it baby," she cooed.

It just took one look at those tits and I knew what I had to do. I pulled out and moved up so I was straddling her chest and laid my cock in between her boobs. She took the clue and smashed her globes around my cock. I began to rhythmically fuck her tits and on each up stroke she opened her mouth and my cock slid against her tongue. It didn't take long before I knew I was done for, my balls tightened and I began to feel the cum rising in them.

"Oh shit," I moaned loudly.

"Do it baby, give it all to me," she begged.

And that's all it took, I groaned loudly as her soft hand wrapped around my shaft and began stroking. The first blast shot across her chest and splattered against her neck. The next cannon shot coated her chin and bottom lip. She must have raised her hand because the final eruption shot across her cheek and into her hair. The rest just dripped out onto her tits. I collapsed beside her.

"That was as good as I always thought it would be," she stated between gasps of air.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Did you think about it before tonight?"

She laughed. "Max, I've been thinking about that ever since I first started coming here to help my mom out, what was that, six years ago?"

"Hmm, I never knew," I replied.

"Well it's not something the hired help blurts out, 'Gee Miss Kaiser, I'd like your son to fuck me silly,'" she laughed.

"I guess you're right, but you could have told me. I'm not like my mother," I answered.

"I know, Max. You've been very nice to my mother and I. How do you stand living with her?" she asked. "I'm just here a few hours a day and it's more than I can stand."

My brow furrowed as I thought. "I'm not here that much either and when I am she makes it very difficult. It has gotten a bit better since I've turned eighteen; it was hell growing up here."

"I can only imagine. I should go before she wakes up and finds us," Debbie stated flatly.

"She's not going to wake up anytime soon, she was plastered," I replied. "But you're right, no need to take chances, could you imagine what she'd do if she found us together, 'OMG, you're boffing the hired help'." I said in the most highbrow voice I could muster. Debbie started to laugh as she pulled on her clothes.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Max. Maybe you can do me in the linen closet when she's not looking," she said with a broad smile.

"You can count on it," I answered, with a sharp smack of her round ass.

I was up and out of the house before mommy dearest awoke, it was Friday, football day in America. As soon as school was out the team would hop on that big ugly bus and head 50 miles down the road for the big game, semi-finals. Classes were a bore as usual, the only bright side of the day was that Carrie asked me to meet her in the library at lunch time. She said she had something to give me before the big game. The bell rang and everyone scattered either for the cafeteria or their cars, myself I headed for the library. I actually had to think where it was at, oh like you spent a lot of time in your schools library, don't judge me. The place was a ghost town; even the librarian was at lunch. I found Carrie near the back of a long row of shelves that housed a bunch of large books that probably hadn't moved in decades.

"There you are, what are you doing back here?" I asked while surveying the contents of the shelves.

"I wanted to give you something before the big game, it might help you relax," she said with a sly grin.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I asked, more than a bit confused.

"This," she said as she dropped to her knees and deftly unbuttoned and unzipped my wranglers.

"Carrie, someone might come in," I weakly protested.

"No one ever comes in here at lunch and besides, we'll hear the bell on the door if it opens," she said releasing my cock from my boxer briefs. She stroked me a few times and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs of my young life. Just watching that pretty face bob up and down on my cock was almost more than I could handle. It wasn't long before I felt the stirrings in my balls and I warned her that I would soon be cuming. That only served to encourage her more. She reached up and fondled my balls and drove her mouth harder onto my blood engorged shaft. I let out the loudest moan I could given where we were at and filled her throat with torrents of cum. After she had licked me clean she tucked my deflating organ back into my jeans and stood up.

"Now play good tonight, and you just my get into this pussy for a reward," She gave me a salty kiss and nearly skipped from the room. I was dumbfounded as I zipped up my jeans and headed for the door. I pulled the door open only to find Mrs. Kraft just about to enter on the other side.

"And what are you doing here Mr. Kaiser?" she asked sternly. Mrs. Kraft was a young lady, maybe in her late 20's or very early 30's, her hair was in that tight librarian's bun and she never seemed to smile. She was very pretty, and I assumed that if she let her hair down, put on a bit more makeup and took off the horned rimmed glasses she would be a looker. I couldn't get a good perspective on her body since she wore long skirts and baggy sweaters.

"Uh, well," I stammered. "I came to see Carrie, but she wasn't here, I was, uh, just leaving."

"Humph," she scoffed. "A likely story," she said pushing past me, brushing my arm with what seemed to be rather firm boobs.

I shrugged it off with a self-satisfied smile and went on about my business. The bus ride home from the game was and off the charts celebration. We glided to a fairly easy victory and I played lights out, if I don't mind saying so myself. Coach told me after the game that he talked to a number of scouts and my ticket to any major university was guaranteed as long as I didn't play like crap in the championship game. Carrie started her period that afternoon so I didn't get any pussy, but I did get another blowjob in the parking lot, which was cool. It had been a good 24 hours.

I had no sooner walked in the door when I was greeted with a melodic, "Where the fuck have you been?"

I shook my head, "State semi-finals were tonight," I reminded her. "We won by the way, in case you care."

She put her hands on her satin robe covered slim hips and stared at me, "Well I don't," she said with little emotion. "I ran into Mrs. Knight today at the spa. She seems to think you are dating her daughter, what's her name, oh yes, Carrie."

"We've been going out, is that a problem?" I asked.

"I'm sure it isn't for her, her family would just love to marry into ours. I'm sure it's just a fling, make sure you wear a condom, I wouldn't want you to knock up someone like that," she said with a disgusted look on her lineless face.

"Not that it's any of your business, but we haven't had sex yet," I said flatly. "But when we do I'll be sure to let you know."

"Why would you let me know?" she said with a feigned look of horror.

"At least you'd know someone in this house is getting laid," I laughed.

"How dare you. I could get laid if I wanted to, I simply prefer not to sleep around, I have certain standards to maintain," she offered.

"Is it that or is it that no man can stand to be around you for more than a minute? Hell, I bet this is the longest conversation you've had with a man all year, isn't it?" I asked.

"I talk to my trainer at the spa all the time," she shot back.

"He's paid to listen to you, plus I think he's gay anyway." I had known Gary for years, he is a good dude and very gay. "If you are done with the twenty questions I think I'll go sit in the whirlpool, my back is sore."

"Whatever," she turned towards the kitchen, to get another glass of wine I assumed.

I made my way to the oversized whirlpool located in an enclosed glass patio. I was going to put on a speedo but I thought what the hell and stripped down and went commando. I grabbed a beer from the fridge nearby and crawled into the cascading hot water, going under to clear my head. I was nearly finished with the first beer when my wonderful angelic mother (yes, that's sarcasm) entered the patio, wine glass in hand.

"Am I really that bad?" she asked.

I sighed at the dilemma I now found myself in. Do I tell her the truth and maybe she'll change her ways or do I lie and make her feel better about herself. I went with choice number one.

"Yes, actually you are," I said with as little emotion that I could muster. "You talk down to everyone, you're horrible to the help and you never have a kind word to say to me, your only child."

Her eyes were large and glistened with forming tears, she took a long pull from her glass and straightened her back. "I wasn't always like this you know. I was different when I was younger. It wasn't until I met your father and his family that I started acting this way," she tried to explain. "His mother was the same way and she was mean to me, hell his whole family was. I had to become a hardened bitch or I would not have survived in that family."

"That doesn't explain why you are so mean to me. I'm your son, you only child for goodness sake," I replied heatedly.

Her head lowered and she nearly whispered, "I was jealous of you."

"Jealous of me, whatever for?" I was flabbergasted.

"You are a Kaiser, a real one. I only married into the family," she raised her arms to the room, "All this will be yours one day because you have the Kaiser name and blood, all I'll get is a stipend for being what my former in-laws consider a broodmare."

I chuckled, "None of that is my fault. All I ever wanted was from you is to be kind to me."

"I know, and I'm sorry. You were such an affectionate little boy, I do love you, you know that don't you?" she said.

"You have an odd way of showing it sometimes," I replied.

"How can I make it up to you?" she asked, and I actually think she meant it.

"You can start by getting me another beer," I said throwing her a bone.

"I shouldn't let you drink, you are not 21. And why can't you get your own beer?" she said in a curious tone.

"Well," I answered uncomfortably. "I kinda don't have any clothes on."

She actually laughed, "Well you do take after me in that regard I suppose." My wicked mother goes commando in the spa, who knew. She went to the fridge and pulled out a beer and handed it to me. I groaned when I reached for it.

"Why are you so sore?" she questioned.

"I'm the quarterback, remember," I answered.

"You just run around and throw the ball, how does that get you sore?" she asked honestly.

"The other team is trying to kill me, mother. Our offensive line is good, but I do get sacked on occasion and I get tackled when I run the ball, it takes a toll," I said taking a rather large gulp from the beer. "You should come to the state finals, you might actually enjoy it."

"Hmm, maybe I will," she said moving to the edge of the large pool. "Come over here more and I'll rub your shoulders, I used to be pretty good at massages."

An apology and a massage from my mother, this had been a good 24 hours. I scooted over to where she was and waited. "You're all wet," she pointed out.

"Uh, yeah, I'm in water, that's what usually happens," I supplied.

"Well I'm not getting this robe wet," and with that she let it slide off her shoulders and placed it on one of the cushioned chairs. I could see her reflection in the tall glass window, she still had on a lacey pink bra and matching panties. Her body was tight and there wasn't a bit of sag anywhere. As she turned to get her wine glass I observed her ass, it was flawless and I do mean flawless. Gary must have her doing a ton of squats.

"Lean up," she ordered, as I did she slid her silky soft legs into the tub on either side of my shoulders. "I don't think I realized how big you have gotten, and how muscular you are," she started kneading my shoulders, neck and back.

"I workout a lot, it helps my game," I moaned as her deft fingers dug into a sore spot near my neck.

"You're not on steroids are you?" her fingers paused.

"No," I laughed.

"Good, because I've heard they do things to guys, like make them mean and make their thing smaller," she informed me.

"No mother, I'm good in that department. I must have gotten that gene from dad." I suggested.

She laughed so hard she snorted, it was the first time I'd ever heard her laugh like that. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"You certainly didn't get that gene from your father, he is hung like a field mouse," she said with another round of raucous laughter.

"Oh, I didn't know that," I replied. "Was he your first?"

"No, there were others, but I decided to take money over size or pleasure, I guess," she paused before continuing. "I think we've exhausted this conversation," she said sliding out from behind me and placing the robe back around her slim figure. "Do not stay out here too much longer; you'll turn into a prune." She gave me a look that let me know in no uncertain terms that the old Elizabeth had returned.

"Thank you, mother," my voice chased her down the hall, but got no reply.

A few minutes later the outside door to the patio opened and Debbie walked in, it did not take me long to figure out that she obviously had too much to drink where ever she had come from. I explained to her what happened with my mother and she couldn't believe it either, she was as shocked as I was. She took a long pull from my beer and looked at me quizzically, "You're naked in there?" she asked.

"Naked as the day I was born," I said holding up my beer in a toasting fashion.

"Good," she said and started to take off her clothes. "I need a hard dick right now." Once she had disrobed I stood in the spa, which put my cock directly in front of her face. She did not need an invitation or coaxing, she took my cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me a really sloppy blowjob, you know the kind, slobber and spit ran down her chin and her eyes watered from gagging. It was pretty good. A blowjob was good, but I wanted to fuck, so I stepped out of the tub and came at her from behind. I eased my cock into that nice warm, gripping pussy, I tried to take it slow, but my cock just wanted to pound, I had to force myself to slow down. I glanced into the big glass window to see how we looked, vanity is a bitch huh, and what I saw made me momentarily pause, but like a trooper I kept going. You see, my mother was standing in the hall also watching our reflection in the glass. Well if she wanted to see a good fucking, then that is just what I would give her. Debbie had no clue why I was pounding into her with such abandon, nor did she care, she just buried her head and enjoyed it. I lifted one of her legs and placed it on the side of the pool so my mother could get a better view of my cock pounding little Debbie's tight pussy. I quickly glanced up and saw that mother had put her hand into her panties and was rapidly strumming her clit as she watched me give Debbie a carnal hammering, I'm fairly certain our eyes met.

Debbie cried out in orgasmic bliss and my balls tightened so I pulled out and put Debbie on my knees in front of me. I stroked my cock and aimed right for her face, glancing quickly to the glass to see if we were still being watched. Sure enough she was there, leaning against the wall now, a breast in one hand as the other hand worked her pussy, and her mouth hung open in a silent scream. I looked at Debbie and then to my mom and my senses reeled, and my balls let go with a torrent of cum. Half of the first shot went into Debbie's mouth, while the other half splattered across her cheek. The second blast took her in the chin and the final gush was all tits. I thought I heard a moan from the hallway, but when I looked up mother was gone. Debbie got cleaned up and went to her room in the servant's quarters; I finished my beer and toasted this incredible 24 hour period. What a freaking day I had just had.

When I got back to my room I picked up my phone, there were a few messages from Carrie and one from a number I didn't know. I tapped the screen and read, "Max, this is Mrs. Kraft, I got your number from the school directory. Come to my office first thing Monday morning before school, I have something to show you. It concerns your episode in my library today. Do not be late."

Oh shit, what the hell could she be talking about and what did she have to show me. Did she somehow know what happened between Carrie and I. Oh, crap, what was I going to do, this is the kind of thing that could get me kicked off the team.

12