All Comments on 'Wicked Mother Ch. 01'

by ScotchFan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A good start. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

ScotchFanScotchFanover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Ch. 2 has been submitted for review. Ch. 3 is in the works.

pinktickalerpinktickalerover 5 years ago
Sfsg

So far so good. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Insane

Long time reader and yours was the first to actually make me comment, eloquently written in a down to earth way and not to forward or held back, keep your style and rise to the top.

logan332219logan332219over 5 years ago
Best Story

I cant wait for the next chapter. Hope Carrie and Max end up together in the long run.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Well Done

Amazing first story and very well written. I look forward to many more chapters.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Very erotic story

So nice Max and Elizabeth had their talk and she gave him a massage. Mom wztching was so erotic and so meaningful to the story.

larry74403larry74403over 5 years ago
Outstanding first chapter

I can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ummm...,

I stopped reading after he described his dick as being 7 1/2 whole inches. 7 1/2 inches is not sexy, and it doesn’t make me want to read more of the story. Sorry. It is very well written though and I did give it four stars for that but the 7 1/2 inches, that shit just turned me off. Ewww...

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayover 5 years ago
Liking It So Far!

This is great for a first story! I'll admit, I was worried at first, given the apparent hatred between mother and son. I mean, this is a mom/son story, but I was worried that the sex that eventually happens between them would be hate sex. I'm sure that works for plenty of folks, but I've always liked sex with genuine affection behind it.

Given that, I was SO happy to see the relationship between Max and his mother start to improve. It's wonderful to see her humanized and to see some affection between the two of them. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liking it so far but no incest a 4!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous