Widow Next Door

Story Info
A married man and a widow fell in love unconscionably.
4.6k words
3.96
38k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young widowed Shilpi lay on her bed all alone. She had a radiant smile that lit up the room. Her long, black hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing her oval face. Her almond-shaped eyes sparkled with charm and curiosity. Men are smitten by her slender body. She was a 30-year-old gorgeous looking Indian lady who turned heads wherever she went.

She desired for love and attention. She wondered if she was too old to start again. As her heart desired for love, her body lusted for sex. She was thinking about a big guy, like really big. Who would tower over everyone else in the room, and his muscles would bulge under his tight shirt. His abs should be clearly visible, and he could finger fuck her with one hand.

Shilpi became wet just by thinking about her dream man. She could no longer bear it, so she took off her white saree and blouse and stripped naked. It was December, but she was sweating profusely. It was as if her body was oozing with hot lust. She started twisting and pinching her erect nipples as her other hand played with her vagina. She put two fingers straight into her wet pussy to fulfill her lust. Her skinny fingers couldn't replace the man meat she craves, but now they are the only option she got.

As her fingers moved faster, she moaned loudly. She was close to the point of an orgasm, then she stopped right before finishing. She lay on her side with her right hand between her legs. Squeezing her thighs together for extra friction. She resumed her finger train once more.

For the final show she butterflied her legs in and out while closely tuning into the subtle sensations as her virginal lips spit out the golden stream of water. She reached her final point and came. Her blanket and bedsheet were completely in a mess.

2010 Jan, Kolkata

Sujan was a 33-year-old man, but he looked like he was in his twenties. He had a moustache that framed his handsome face and accentuated his charming smile. His muscular body displays his strength and vitality. His charisma was a sight to behold, and he knew how to make ladies feel good.

In a small textile company, he worked as an accountant. The job Sujan was offered in Kolkata required him to leave his wife back in the village. The only person he knew in this small, rented flat was Shilpi, his neighbor next door. When he arrived for the first time, she was the one to welcome him.

Sujan fell in love with her at their first meeting. The combination of her slender figure and two perfectly sized breasts makes her the ideal companion for him. Every morning, seeing her on the balcony watering her plants made Sujan's day.

Sujan started taking longer yoga sessions just to meet Shilpi on the balcony. From small talks to lengthy conversations, Shilpi didn't know when she became friends with this stranger. They had become such good friends that they exchanged house keys.

On a Sunday afternoon, Shilpi paid a visit to Sujan's home as he was sick. He was suffering from a common cold accompanied by a slight fever. Shilpi tidied up his room, cooked his lunch, and even brought him some medication. In her mind, she was merely helping a friend.

"You would have been better taken care of if your wife had been here", Shilpi said. "She couldn't have done better than you", Sujan replied.

Due to Sujan's profuse sweating, Shilpi gently took off his shirt. She then began to dab his body with a towel that had been soaked in cool water.

Shilpi said, "The medicine seems to be working. Your body temperature is returning to normal."

As she moved from back to front, Shilpi touched Sujan's abs for the first time. The contours were so sleek that she could effortlessly trace lines over them. Sujan then extended his arms, exposing his hairy underarms. Shilpi's hands began to tremble as she touched his biceps. The sight of those tight muscles meats made her horny.

Immediately, her face turned red. In her blouse, she could feel her nipples getting erect. If she didn't act quickly, Sujan could easily view her nipples since she didn't wear a bra. In a rush, she passed the towel to Sujan and informed him that she needed to use the restroom. It's fair to say that whatever she did in the restroom took her about 20 minutes to finish.

By the time she returned, Sujan had completed sponging himself off. Shilpi's face clearly showed signs of embarrassment. On the other hand, Sujan was quite happy for his sudden cold.

Later that evening, they settled down with two steaming cups of tea and engaged in hours of conversation. Shilpi usually talked a lot, but today she seems more reserved. Amidst the chatter, Sujan mustered the courage to ask Shilpi if she would accompany him to a movie. He feared she might refuse his invitation, but to his surprise, she accepted.

The following day, when Sujan returned from work, he found Shilpi already in his apartment, dressed and ready to depart. She was attired in a blue sleeveless blouse and a transparent purple saree. Her dark hair was styled in a braid and embellished with jasmine flowers, her eyes twinkled with happiness, and her red lips formed a radiant smile. Upon seeing her in such vibrant attire, Sujan's face beamed with delight.

Sujan asked, "Can you wear bright clothes? Isn't it against the rules?"

Shilpi, with a playful wink, replied, "Sometimes, it's alright to not follow the rules."

Her mind was convinced that what they were doing was nothing more than casual friend stuff. After the movie, they went for a long ride on Sujan's bike. Needless to say, Shilpi enjoyed a lot and was looking forward to their next outing.

After they returned home that night, two incidents occurred simultaneously. Sujan found a red panty in his washroom, while Shilpi remembered leaving her panty in Sujan's flat. As she masturbated in his toilet, she dropped her panty and forgot to wear them back. Because she was enjoying her time with Sujan so much, she completely forgot that she hadn't worn a panty underneath her saree. However, she didn't ask for it and he didn't return it either.

Their friendship has grown over the past three months. Their frequent outings together led many people to mistakenly assume they were husband and wife. However, despite all this, Sujan still couldn't muster the courage to reveal his true feelings to her.

On a bright sunny day in June, Sujan was preparing to leave for work when he decided to visit Shilpi before departing. However, she didn't respond to his knocks, which was unusual. Although he had a spare key to her apartment, he chose not to use it, thinking she might still be asleep. That evening, when Shilpi came over to Sujan's place to exchange keys, he became concerned. From that point on, she began to distance herself from him.

Sujan was left in a state of confusion and worry, unsure of what he had done wrong. He chose not to confront her about it to avoid causing a scene. He felt as though he had once again lost someone dear to him.

On the last day of June, a Kaal Baisakhi storm swept through Kolkata. The city was consumed by ominous, thunderous clouds and torrential rain. All forms of public transportation were halted due to the severe weather. Late at night, around 11:00 pm, Sujan heard a knock at his door.

He wondered who could possibly be visiting at such an unholy hour. Upon opening the door, he was taken aback. In the faint glow of the candlelight, he recognized Shilpi. She was completely soaked and shivering from the chilly wind.

Sujan promptly shut the door once Shilpi was inside. Shilpi had gone out for some personal work and lost her house key on the way home. She was now locked out of her flat. Their landlord, Mr. Sarfaraz, was not in town, leaving her with no other option but to seek shelter at Sujan's place.

Shilpi headed directly for the shower. The warm water helped alleviate her fatigue. Since she hadn't brought any spare clothes and Sujan didn't have any extras, she resorted to wrapping herself in a bedsheet. The darkness perhaps aided in concealing her embarrassment.

Sujan prepared two cups of hot black tea, which they quietly sipped in the dining room. A prolonged silence enveloped the space, punctuated only by the sporadic flashes of lightning.

Sujan broke the silence and asked, "Why are you ignoring me? What did I do wrong?"

She initially refused to speak with Sujan, but he continued to fish around, so she finally spoke up.

Shilpi, in a sarcastic tone, said, "It's better to keep your distance from a mate poacher like me."

Sujan's eyebrows were drawn together. Shilpi's situation became clear to him. While collecting his rent last month, Mr. Sarfaraz made some questionable remarks about Shilpi. Furthermore, he advised him not to speak with a loose-character woman like her.

Sujan asked, "Did you overhear our conversation?"

Shilpi responded, "Not really! I was heading your way when I caught bits of your conversation."

Sujan probed further, "Did you listen to everything we said?"

Shilpi answered, "I didn't think it was necessary."

Sujan slammed his hands on the table and declared with fervor, "Mr. Sarfaraz is a philanderer himself. I advised him to scrutinize his own character before casting aspersions on others."

He believed this clarification would dispel her doubts.

Shilpi said, "This doesn't alter anything, Sujan. He isn't completely wrong about me. My actions, past and present, are flawed in numerous ways. I've spent all this time trying to persuade myself that we're merely close friends, but through their lens, it's not as straightforward as we perceive."

While those words might seem insignificant to us, Sujan can discern the anguish concealed within them.

Sujan took a deep breath and confessed, "I've been wedded for two years, yet I remain virgin. The decision to marry was never mine to make. It was my father's dying wish. Like a marionette, I obeyed his commands. I'm fleeing from a life that was never of my choosing. I'm clueless about my wife's preferences in food, clothing, or even if she harbors any affection for me. The sole glue binding us is money."

The silence once again rose from its unsettled grave.

After a while, Shilpi, in a crying tone, asked, "Why are you telling me all this?"

In a calming tone, Sujan said, "because Shilpi, I... I love you! And I know you also love me."

Shilpi protested and said, "No! I don't! I don't like you! Please stop! Don't say such stupid things."

In a tone of exasperation, Sujan questioned, "How long will you suppress your emotions? If you have no feelings for me, why are you here? Despite there being nine other residents here, you consistently choose my place to spend the night. Why? Is it a game to you?"

She shoved the table and rose to her feet. In her fit of rage, she pushed the table with such force that the solitary candle toppled over, plunging the room into complete darkness. Her bedsheet slipped off as well. Overwhelmed by anger and frustration, she finally let her feelings pour out.

In a harsh tone, Shilpi exclaimed, "Damn you! You jerk! Yes, I love you! Yes, I do!"

The soft patter of rain and the echo of heavy breaths filled the room. A streak of light pierced through the kitchen vent, illuminating the room momentarily. Sujan's eyes widened when he saw Shilpi standing naked in front of the table. Sujan was just a few feet away from Shilpi's boobs that he dreamed of playing with. Sujan noticed her perfectly rounded navel and her unshaved pussy.

With lightning comes thunder. A loud jolting sound like dynamite followed by Shilpi's screaming echoed in the room. The sudden thunderclap startled Shilpi, causing her to slip on the fallen candle and tumble into Sujan's arms. In an instant, he caught her and seated her on his lap. Shilpi attempted to wriggle free, but her efforts were futile against his firm, muscular hold.

Sujan had encircled her waist with his arms. Shilpi's skin was as smooth and soft as butter.

In a gentle voice, Sujan said, "It seems as though the cosmos itself is conspiring to unite us. Two wandering souls, each escaping their past, have found each other at last."

Shilpi sat naked on Sujan's lap. She was dying of embarrassment. She shivered as something pointy poked her butt cheeks. Shilpi felt Sujan's abs through his tight banyan. His body was warmer than hers. Suddenly, she felt horny. Although she tried to suppress her lust, it was too late. He turned her around and kissed her.

Sujan slowly started a string of kisses from her ear to her jawline. He had wanted to kiss those succulent lips of hers for so long. Then he gently nibbled her lower lip and started licking her lips. Then they engaged in deep kisses. Their tongues were intertwined.

Their mouths meld together, tongues dancing in a sensual, rhythmic tango. The kiss was consuming, a sweet exchange of warmth and affection.

Their bodies gravitate toward each other as if drawn by an irresistible force. Their hands explore, fingers tracing the contours of each other's faces and bodies. Their heartbeats synchronize, creating an unbreakable rhythm of love.

Shilpi drew her tongue out and asked worriedly, " We're making a mistake..."

In response, Sujan replied, "It's a bit late to say that. I can tell from your wet pussy that your body prefers to carry on."

Shilpi realized Sujan's lungi were completely soaked in her pussy juice. Sujan has now moved on to her breasts. He gently held her breast and began to twist her nipples with the tip of his index finger and thumb. Shilpi began to moan loudly. Like a stress ball, he squeezed her boobs. She felt extreme levels of pleasure as he squeezed her boobs and pulled her nipple.

Sujan's cock was ready to be devoured by a vagina. He was about to untie his lungi when Shilpi stopped him.

Shilpi said, "Stop it! Sujan! If you really love me, then don't do this."

Sujan, driven by his libido, was not heeding her words. Shilpi tried to dissuade Sujan, but he still drew his cock out. As the five-inch fat meat shaft touched her lower abdomen, she felt a thrill of pleasure run through her body. It was hot and hard. Shilpi craved such man meat all her life. And finally, it was right there in front of her, waiting for her to devour it.

Sujan was about to put it in when Shilpi said, "Do it and I will know that you only want my body."

Her words were enough to halt him. Love triumphed over lust. Overwhelmed by suppressed emotions, tears welled up in Sujan's eyes.

Shilpi said, "Let's take it slow, alright? We have obligations and individuals to whom we must answer. Moreover, your wife would be upset if she discovered what her husband was doing with a random widow."

In a trembling voice, Sujan confessed, "I can't keep up. I don't want to continue this marriage. It's only you that I desire."

Shilpi was filled with sorrow upon seeing Sujan shed tears in such a manner. Their naked bodies collided as she hugged him. Her nipples and tits smash over Sujan's hairy chest. In order to comfort Sujan, Shilpi tenderly rested his head on her shoulder and began to soothingly stroke his back. After that, they cuddled for an hour until Sujan interrupted the silence.

Sujan asked, "what about this?"

Shilpi realized Sujan's cock was still hard.

In a timid voice, Sujan pleaded, "could you give me a blowjob? I implore you!"

In her thoughts, Shilpi was considering that Sujan was already dealing with a lot, he was still upset with her, and a blowjob didn't necessarily signify as sex. Deep down, she also wanted to taste Sujan's cock very badly, so she happily obliged his request.

Shilpi stood up, tied her hair in a low bun. She then kneels down between Sujan's legs, taking his hard shaft into her mouth. She uses one hand to stroke it while the other caresses his inner thighs. Her lips and tongue were working in perfect harmony.

She teases him with her tongue as she moves her head back and forth. His breathing becomes deeper as her lips and tongue move faster and faster. She takes him to the edge of ecstasy.

He lets out a deep moan of pleasure as she brings him to the most intense orgasm he's ever experienced. He held her head in his hands, and soon the pleasure was too much for him to handle, and he let out a loud moan as he came.

It was a huge load, and it tasted amazing as Shilpi drank it. She smiled contentedly as she felt the last drops of his warm cum on her lips, and then she gently kissed on the tip of his cock before standing up. She gave a gentle kiss to his lips before leaning in to hug him tightly. They sat back on the chair and stayed that way, content in each other's embrace, until the sun came up.

The past five months went smoothly. With every passing day, their connection grew stronger, intertwining their lives in a tapestry of shared dreams and secret desires. They found joy in the simplest of moments, whether it was walking hand in hand through the park or stealing kisses in the dark of a movie theater.

Occasionally, they would spend the night at each other's homes. Despite their mutual agreement not to have sex until Shilpi fully accepted their relationship, they occasionally cuddled and dry humped.

The end of the year was just around the corner. Sujan had just returned from a three-day business trip. Sujan observed Mr. Sarfaraz directing two movers as he parked his bike outside the apartment.

Sujan inquired, "Is someone moving in?"

Mr. Sarfaraz responded, "No, actually Shilpi is relocating. I'm merely assisting her."

Sujan felt as if he had been hit by a bolt of lightning. Without uttering another word, he dashed towards the stairs. He stormed into her apartment and found Shilpi packing her clothes in the living room. Shilpi was frightened but managed to maintain her composure. She had anticipated that something like this would happen eventually.

When he saw her on the couch, he felt a surge of rage. How could she do this to him? He felt an urge to yell. As he gazed at her, her eyes started to well up with tears.

Sujan asked, "I don't understand, did all the moments we shared together mean nothing to you?"

Shilpi replied, "Sujan, if I had one wish, it would be to remain with you forever. But our paths are divergent, and we can't be together. Moreover, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you left your wife for me. I know the pain of having a partner suddenly leave, leaving behind only memories."

Tears streamed down her face as she gazed at him.

Sujan asked, "I don't get it! Are you relocating somewhere else just because we can't be together?"

Shilpi replied, "No! My brother sent me a letter two weeks ago. He has proposed a job for me as a nanny at his residence."

The room was engulfed in silence. Sujan's face had become expressionless. Shilpi slowly rose and moved towards her study table, while he stood there, resembling a lifeless mannequin. From the drawer, she retrieved the letter that she had intended to hand over to Sujan before her departure.

Shilpi, in a soft tone, explained, "Back then, I couldn't muster up enough courage to tell you directly, so I wrote you this letter."

She handed the letter to Sujan and wiped his tears with her Pallu.

Sujan asked, "Did you love me as much as you loved your late husband?"

Until now, Sujan had refrained from asking questions about her previous marriage or her deceased husband.

Shilpi replied, "My late husband served in the army, and we were only married for two years. Our time together was limited. He died in a shootout. I received a modest sum of money from him, and that was all."

Upon receiving the answer, Sujan paused momentarily. Shilpi was clueless about the thoughts racing through his mind. After a deep sigh, Sujan tore the letter into shreds and tossed it on the floor. He then exited without uttering a single word.

As the night unfolded, their bodies intertwined, Shilpi's delicate curves melting into Sujan's strong embrace. Their lips met in a passionate dance, fueling the fire that burned within them. The room filled with the intoxicating aroma of desire and lust.

12