Widow Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their bodies intertwined, Shilpi could feel herself reaching the pinnacle of pleasure. Just as she was about to climax, her gaze shifted towards the door. To her shock, she saw her deceased husband's standing there, observing their intimate moment with a smile on his face.

As her trembling hand reached out to touch her husband's apparition, she gasped. The transparent figure disappeared into thin air, leaving behind nothing but a lingering sense of unease. Shilpi gasped in shock and opened her eyes.

Awakening from her dream, Shilpi found herself drenched in sweat, her heart pounding. She gazed around the room, grateful to find the only familiar surroundings that offered a semblance of reality and loneliness.

Shilpi realized that her pussy was completely soaked. Shilpi got horny just thinking about her dream. She got up from her bed to get some water from the kitchen. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. The time was near two in the morning.

Peering through the door's peephole, she noticed Sujan standing outside her apartment. Recognizing him, she proceeded to open the door.

Shilpi asked, " Sujan? What happened?"

As soon as she finished her sentence, Sujan pushed her gently back into the apartment and stepped inside, locking the door behind him. Before Shilpi could react, he scooped her up and carried her into her bedroom. He gently placed her on the bed. After that, he removed his t-shirt, revealing his toned abs.

Sujan said, "Let's have sex."

Shilpi replied, "What? No----"

Before she could finish her sentence, Sujan removed his boxer and exposed his cock. He took her hand and made her touch his thick cock. It was warm and hard. Her dream had already made her feel horny, and now touching his cock made her even hornier.

Sujan reassured her, "Don't worry, this will remain our little secret."

While Shilpi bent forward to taste his cock, Sujan stopped her and suggested her to relax and let him do the work. Shilpi had never seen Sujan like this, straight and demanding, on point. This new attitude of his is quite appealing to her.

In a flash, he stripped off her saree and blouse and climbed into bed. She parted her legs, and he inserted his cock inside her vagina. Shilpi expected him to be gentle and slow, but he was quick and rough. His hands gripped her legs on both sides, and he started fucking her.

She began moaning when his thick cock hit her sweet spot. Shilpi was now being fucked by Sujan. He moved his hands to her perfect round breasts. Then he squeezed them and after a while placed his face on them.

Sujan began licking her areola with her tongue. Shilpi shivered with pleasure. Before he touched her other breast, he played with her erect nipple until her skin was slick and pink from his moustache.

"Do you like this, Shilpi?" Sujan asked, still tasting her nipples while lowering his hands to her ass.

"Ahh." Her entire body shakes. He loves the way she responded.

After sucking on her boobs for a while, Sujan increased his pace. Eventually, his lips found their way to hers and they began kissing passionately. At this point, Shilpi was moaning heavily.

Sujan was ready to release his first load. Shilpi was hit by reality as soon as he told her to prepare for his cum. She had totally forgotten about the condom. Though she insisted not to cum inside, Sujan wouldn't budge.

A devilish smile appeared on his face as they locked eyes. Sujan's intentions were now clear to her. After a few seconds, he started groaning, and Shilpi felt as if she was in heaven. His pace slowed after unloading his load of semen deep inside her vagina.

He then moved towards her face and locked lips with her. He claimed Shilpi with his sperm. As Sujan slowly pulled out his cock, semen began to ooze out of her clit.

Clearly, Sujan wasn't done with her. As he laid on the bed, he hinted at her to hop on and get ready for a ride. Immediately after positioning herself on top of him, Shilpi began making love to him.

Shilpi's mind and body had completely changed after the experience she just had. A sweet self-conscious woman has turned into a shameless slut who has lost all sense of morality. It looked like she was having so much fun that her eyes rolled up and her tongue came out like a dog.

Like a glove, his cock slipped into hers seamlessly. Then she bounced around on his cock. Her tits reacted to her motions, and her hair flew wild. In an effort to reach her nipples, Sujan lifted his head upward, but she pushed him down with authority.

Sujan asked, "Have you changed your mind now?"

In a slutty tone, Shilpi replied, "I'm still not convinced."

Sujan said, " I'm your man now, and you're all mine."

Shilpi pulled her hair back and smiled happily as she accepted his statement. Lust and pleasure had blinded her to the fact that he was someone else's husband. The idea of getting fucked by a married man was top of her list of kinks.

He pounded her for another 27 minutes before he came for the second time. Then Sujan inserted his dick between her legs and began yet another round of missionary sex.

She smiled and said, "I always wanted to be a mother, but never expected it to happen this way. Getting a helpless widow pregnant despite knowing that she can't seek help from others. You played well, Sujan Biswas."

Sujan looked into her eyes and said, "I didn't want to take this route, but you left me no choice. Now that my sperms have infiltrated your eggs, you will soon become pregnant with my child."

Once again, Sujan increased his pace. Shilpi was speechless and remained silent during the raid. With every thrust, he made an erotic sound as he kissed her neck and chest.

He finally reached his limit. Shilpi moaned loudly as he pumped his warm cum into her womb. After that, he got off her and they lay naked next to each other. Her pussy was dripping with semen.

Sujan said, "I will file for divorce, and we will start a new chapter in our lives. Farewell to them, farewell to your past traumas."

Then Sujan gently rubbed her belly while saying to her that no matter what happens, he will protect her. Shilpi turned to look at Sujan as she got up. A smile spread across her face, but tears filled her eyes. Taking a deep breath, Shilpi said it loudly, "THANK YOU!"

In the afternoon, Mr. Sarfaraz went to inform Shilpi about her taxi's arrival. When he saw Sujan open the door, he was stunned. In a commanding tone, Sujan informed him that Shilpi was not leaving.

Later, they moved out and now they are a happy family with three healthy children.

12