All Comments on 'Wife Fulfills Fantasy for Me'

by looklikefunforsure

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could you have used

"my girl" any more often? No name, no status, just my girl?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The ending...

The ending: "It finally happened. I finally saw my girl suck another man's cock in front of me."..."Next time will be me sucking another man's cock"...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Don't mind the haters, their wife is getting nailed on the side by someone who isn't uptight and doesn't bore the shit out of them. Anyway, good story (true or not), lots of fun. I have done something similar and it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

This is a very hot L.W. story and most of the readers here like this.Its just been taken over by a few who get off more on the comments than the story and thats too bad.

Hope you write and share again and other writers who are are just put off with these few haters here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Opinions

The "person" giving the "harsh morals" opinion is basically a waiste of good oxygen. You post your negative attitude and call us "child molesters" and sewer filth, but you read the stories!! So if your reading a good story like this and throw those comments out then you are actually referring to yourself. I want to THANK the author for taking time to share the story wether fantasy or reality. We "good/secure in our relationship" people do enjoy reading. Thanks again and sorry that some people have to complain in order to feel worth something even if it is little to nothing!

Enjoyed the story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cock Sucking Wife: Only the Beginning!

This was an interesting story that my wife and I both liked. It narrated a simple straight forward event that was quite plausible. Most couples, especially the wives, are not likely to jump right into a full hot wife-cuckold experience the first time. However, his girl giving a blow job was a nice beginning and it fulfilled the husband´s fantasy.

This is very similar to the way my wife entered into the lifestyle. After a few blow jobs, some of which I witnessed, she wanted to start fucking the men. We discussed this and decided that was our next step. She fucked another man and has continued to have various lovers. She likes have the security and comfort of marriage; plus, the opportunities to hook up like she used to do when she was still single. Several of her girlfriends are also hot wives and they too began by giving blow jobs.

Our theory is: Why should a woman give up a very rewarding part of her sex life, just because she gets married? Please write additional chapters; we want to see how much of a slut this “girl” can become!

worldxworldxover 7 years ago
xoxo

Fucking loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story

Excellent story. I made my wife a few drinks and then had her read this story. She asked me if this was something I would like to see, And of course I said yes.

she did say that it made her get turned on and after reading it we had sex and talked about it.

So thanks to your story something like this is a very definite possibility for us.

looking forward to part 2 of your story.

D & R From Henderson, NV. (Sun City Anthem)

aherbaherbover 7 years ago
Liked this a lot!

This is something I would love to see happen. Thought the author did a good job of detailing how the experience went outside what the guy originally thought might happen - but that is how good sex goes sometimes, taking advantage of the opportunities that arise.

I'd like to see how their relationship develops and if she progresses past blowjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good but

This may seem off-topic, but I wish the story didn't have such blatant willingness to drive while drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
hmmm

I may have to write a story about a similar experience....... thanks for sharing.

im103mikeim103mikeover 7 years ago
Well Done

Great dialogue, subject and plot. It was very realistic in how a couple would discuss a fantasy like this and then how it played out. Would love to see this couple go much farther. I hope you write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ok but...

How many times can you say "my girl".....over and over and over.........decent topic but you need someone to help you with the final product

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GREAT Story!!!

I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing it. It is a long time fantasy of mine and wish my wife would participate! Keep writing.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 4 years ago
Excellent Story!

I really loved your story! It seemed very real. I would love my wife to do this, but she won’t. We have discussed it and she thinks it is too perverted. I think it would be wonderful to experience. So, I live in fantasy reading great stories like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, obviously true because only someone that’s done it can understand the awkwardness of it really happening. I love seeing my wife being a cocksucking slut as she whines and moans over another mans dick. Watch the excitement she feels as she realizes her husband gets just as excited as she lets another man use her mouth and feed her his cum as he calls her names seeing her sallow.

I’d let her suck one after another as they wait a turn.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

My girl sucks another man while I watch..because Im too afraid to do it myself, like I really want to do and that my wife will hate me for being gay.

See how nice I am, I finished that sentence for you.

Only other bi/gay men will side with you on this, necause like you they fear their reality.

DexMandrakeDexMandrakeabout 2 years ago

Dude , i have been searching for a story like this for a long time ! Upbeat, consensual, all oral...gratitude!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous