Wife Fulfills Fantasy for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girl just swallowed his cum. I was in shock all over again. I don't know what I expected but her just popping off like it was nothing was unexpected. She always swallows with me but I thought it would be different. She pulled her hair back and went back down between his legs. She cupped his balls and kissed his cock again. She laid there a minute and licked off any spare cum from his rod and then put his dick in her mouth once again and sucked for a few more strokes. I was still rock hard but had stopped jerking off when Aaron blew his load in her mouth. Despite my shock I was lusting after her.

Aaron slouched a bit and sat there relaxed as my girl stopped sucking him and sat up in the backseat with him. My girl placed her hand on my cheek and asked if I was ok. I looked her in the eyes and told her I was doing great and that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I told her how great she looked sucking his dick and that I needed to get her home to fuck her. I told her I need to cum badly after watching that show.

She smiled and said "Oh I'll take care of you soon enough." She looked at my lap and could see my cock till standing at attention. She leaned forward and put her hand on my dick. Her touch felt great and I could feel her smear some of my precum that had leaked out. She looked up at me and said "You won't last long I can tell."

I laughed and said "Not a chance. I would say maybe a minute."

From the backseat Aaron said "Why don't you take care of that now?" I was confused. I had no interest in him watching me jerk off. Before I could say anything, Aaron spoke up again. "Why don't you suck your man's dick? I wouldn't mind watching."

My girl said "That's a good idea. Get back here." Aaron immediately hooped out of the SUV and opened the driver's door. The bright light blinded me for a moment. I hopped out since I wasn't even given a chance to agree but we had to get that light out. We had been pushing it with our public sex as it was.

My dick had gone down a bit in the commotion but as soon as I sat down besides my girl she was already putting it in her mouth. Aaron was watching her as she slobbered all over my cock. She played with my balls as she swallowed me on every stroke. Where she seemingly took her time and worshipped Aarons cock she was a machine with mine. It was all deepthroating as she bobbed furiously. I finally grabbed her hair and balled it in my fist. I took control of her movement by pulling her hair back when she tried swallowing me again. I held her head back and thrust my hips forward fucking her face. I looked up and Aaron was staring at the scene in front of him.

He said to me "It looks just as good as it felt man."

I smirked and said "Yes it does." My girl moaned as I fucked her mouth. I told her to stick her tongue out and lick my balls as I forced her head down on my dick. She complied immediately and I felt her tongue wash over my balls. This set me on the path and I felt that familiar twinge. I didn't try to last long. I wanted to release and my girls mouth was about to be flooded with another load just a few minutes after swallowing Aarons.

I pulled her off my dick and her tongue brushed up my shaft in the process. I looked her in the eyes and said "I'm going to cum." I pushed her head back and controlled her with the fist full of hair I had in a death grip. I fucked her mouth up until I was about to blow. When I felt the first burst I pulled her just far enough back from my cock. I let loose a stream of cum in her mouth. It was quickly followed by more and more shots. I could see her mouth filling up in the dim light. When I finished filling her mouth I released her hair. She sat back and swallowed my cum. My girl now had two men's loads in her stomach.

She wiped the side of her mouth with her finger and looked at me with a sexy smile. She leaned down again and sucked my cock clean. She licked my balls and slowly jerked my cock. She sighed and said she felt great. I told her I felt great as well and thanked her for sucking my cock so well. Aaron, who we had forgotten about interjected his thanks as well.

I looked at my phone and was shocked to find this entire experience took all of ten minutes. It felt like hours. I put my phone away and put my dick back in my shorts. My girl put her shirt back on and straightened herself up as much as possible. It was silent in the SUV as none of us knew what to say. I finally broke the silence by saying "Girl, you suck some great dick." Aaron agreed immediately.

My girl bashfully said "Well thanks. You guys have some pretty great dick to suck."

Aaron laughed and said "Well any time you want to suck it, feel free."

"I am sure there will be another time man, this isn't a normal thing for us." I said.

"Yeah first time for me as well" he said. "So now what? We going to be cool?"

"Of course we are" My girl interjected. "Why wouldn't we be? Just keep it on the downlow ok?"

"Yeah sure. I mean who would believe me anyway?" Aaron laughed.

We didn't sit there too much longer. We were in his SUV in a parking lot after all. Aaron dropped us back off at the bar and my girl and I called an Uber to take us home. My girl nuzzled up to me in the backseat of the Uber and rubbed my bulge on the way home. When we arrived, we thanked the driver and said goodnight.

As we walked in the house all I thought was "It finally happened. I finally saw my girl suck another man's cock in front of me." It didn't go as either of us had expected but we both, all three of us, enjoyed ourselves. It was such a positive experience.

12