Wife Helps Husband Flash Ch. 01

Story Info
Flashing my mother-in-law my naked, erect prick.
11k words
4.29
60.2k
70
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife Helps Husband Flash, Ch. 01

Wife helps hubby flash her mom, sister, & friend.

Author's Note:

This is a true story as told me by Paul to write for him about his wife Maryanne who is a compulsive shopper. Teaching her a lesson for racking up credit card debt after he just paid off her credit cards, as his payback, he enlisted her help to flash his naked, erect prick to her mother, her sister, and her best friend. With her no longer giving her husband sex, he made a deal with his wife to help him expose himself.

After racking up thousands of dollars in credit card debt and paying it off, Paul cut up all of her credit cards. Unbeknownst to him, Maryanne applied for new credit cards behind his back and had already charged another $15,000 in credit card debt. Once he discovered her hidden purchases, after paying off her credit card debt again, he cut up all of her new credit cards again and forbid her to apply for anymore credit cards.

"If you apply for another credit card, the bill is your responsibility. I'm done paying for your compulsive shopping debts," he said. "You don't even need most of this stuff. You have lots of clothes, most of it unworn and with the tags still on them. You have dozens of shoes. You only have two feet," he said. "I have five pair of shoes, my black, dress shoes, my brown, dress shoes, my sneakers, my work boots, and my winter boots."

Then, he thought of a plan where they both could enjoy their passions. Her passion was shopping and his passion was sex. Namely, with him an exhibitionist, he enjoyed exposing himself to unsuspecting women while making his exhibitionism look unintentional and/or accidental. He masturbated later while recalling their reactions to seeing his naked, erect prick.

"I'll tell you what. While allowing me to flash your mother, your sister, and or your best friend, if any one of them is willing to have sex with me, I'll allow you to apply for a new credit card. If two of them agree to have sex with me, I'll allow you to apply for two new credit cards. If all three of them agree to have sex with me, I'll allow you to apply for three new credit cards.

# # #

Wife Helps Husband Flash, Ch. 01

Payback is a bitch. After charging shoes and clothing that she really didn't need, merchandise that Maryanne didn't tell him that she charged on three, new credit cards, her husband, Paul, retaliated against his wife. Having already paid her credit card debt once before, done paying off all of their credit card debt again, hiding her purchases from her husband, Paul didn't know that his wife had charged another $15,000 in new credit card debt.

"What's all this," I asked when I opened my wife's closet while looking for wrapping paper?

Stuffed in the back of the closet, I pulled out shopping bag after shopping bag filled with clothes and shoes. All of the tags were still on her new purchases. She had so many clothes and shoes that she could open her own clothing and shoe store. A tall brunette with big brown eyes, modest, B cup breasts, and a nice ass, seemingly, with her free to spend all of my money, this is the price I paid to have such an attractive wife.

"Where did you get all of this," I asked looking at her while wondering if she had stolen it? "How did you pay for all of these purchases," I asked looking from the shopping bags to look at my wife in shock and in anger? "They must have cost thousands of dollars."

Maryanne quickly stuffed her shopping bags back in the closet, turned off her closet light, and closed her closet door. Clearly, she was embarrassed by her shopping addiction and that her husband had discovered her secret stash of merchandise so soon. Driven to do so, she was ashamed that she bought so much clothing and shoes that she didn't need.

"I charged it," she said in a soft and fearful voice.

I made a face. Not understanding how she could buy so much merchandise, I looked at her as if she was lying. Lying came easy to her whenever she was trying to hide her compulsive shopping. Whether lying about the price or when she bought it, she was always lying about whatever she bought.

"You charged it? You don't have any credit cards. How could you charge anything after I cut up all of our credit cards," he asked?

Not looking up at her husband, clearly as uncomfortable as she was embarrassed and ashamed, she stared down at her feet. She could return it but happy with her purchases, she spent so much time carefully shopping that she seldom returned anything. Practically living in the dressing rooms of stores, whenever she went shopping, she was gone for hours.

"Because we had no credit card debt, I continued receiving credit card offers in the mail. Ignoring most of them, I applied for three of them," she said with a shrug. "I only applied for the really good ones. I only applied for the deferred interest ones with no payments until next year," she said with pride as if she was a shrewd business woman instead of a sucker.

# # #

Done paying off her credit card charges, Paul stared at his wife with anger.

"Give me the credit cards, all of them," he said. "Give them to me now."

She removed the credit cards from her wallet and handed them to him. So that she couldn't order any more merchandise online or over the phone, he cut them up in pieces too small to piece together. He was done paying for her compulsive spending for things that she didn't need, didn't even want, and that remained in the closet with the tags still attached.

"Once I pay these credit card bills, I don't want to see you make another purchase unless you're paying cash with your own money," he said.

She looked at her husband with fear.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I couldn't help myself. I have a hard time passing up bargains.

Paul looked at his wife with anger.

"Bargains? Your so-called bargains cost me thousands of dollars in interest each year," said Paul. "Your so-called bargains are no bargains at all. They're a total waste of my money."

Maryanne looked at her husband with sad eyes.

"I promise not to apply for another credit card," said Maryanne.

He laughed at his wife.

"Oh, no. You're not getting off that easy," he said. "I don't trust you not to buy anything else. You can't help yourself from spending my money," he said. "Compulsive shopping is your addiction."

She looked at her husband with foreboding.

"What do you mean by I'm not getting off that easy? What are you going to do? Are you going to divorce me over a few credit card bills," she asked with trepidation?

She wasn't getting it. A few credit card bills? He laughed again.

"A few credit card bills? You call thirty-thousand-dollars' worth of charges a few credit card bills?"

I looked at her standing before me so vulnerable and sad. Hard for me to deny her anything, I still couldn't believe that I was married to this beauty. The prettiest women that I knew except for her mother, her sister, and her best friend good looks run in their family.

"No, I won't divorce you. Yet, since I've paid for your weakness, not once but twice, it's your turn to help me with my weakness," I said.

Maryanne looked at me with confusion.

"Weakness? What weakness do you have? What's your weakness? You don't have any weaknesses," she said with a laugh. "You're a strong man who is always in self-control."

# # #

Seemingly, Maryanne had no idea what my weakness was. Only human, my weakness was the same, sexual weakness of many men. Sex and big breasted women were my weaknesses. Yet, in the way that they could never live out their sexual fantasies, this was my chance to experience my sexual fantasies. Ready to lower the boom on her pretty head, I gave my wife a sexually excited smile.

"In case you don't know," I said pausing to look at my wife. "I'm an exhibitionist. I enjoy exposing myself to unsuspecting women," I said. "Sexually exciting me, I enjoy seeing the looks on their faces of surprised women when they see my exposed, erect, naked prick. I enjoy shocking them as much as I, hopefully, enjoy sexually exciting them," I said.

Shocked, as if she was one of the women that I flashed my naked cock to, she looked at me with disdain. She looked at me while not fully understanding why I'd want to expose himself to complete strangers, women I had never met and women I didn't know. She heard of men flashing themselves but she never expected me to be one of those men.

"You do? That's gross. That's so gross," she said. "What's wrong with you? Why would you do that? How can you do that? That's so perverted," she said. "If you're not embarrassed for yourself, I'm embarrassed for you."

I shrugged.

"It stems from the sexual abuse that I suffered long ago," I said. "In case you don't know, exposing oneself is one of the side effects of being sexually abused. I find sexual pleasure in shocking women and masturbating later over them seeing my naked prick while I make my exhibitionism appear accidental and unintentional," I said.

Maryanne shook her head in disbelief.

"Let me ask you this. How would you feel if I enjoyed flashing myself to unsuspecting men? How would you feel if I exposed my naked breasts, my naked ass, and my naked pussy to unsuspecting men, men that I didn't know, and have never met," she asked?

I laughed.

"Actually, if you were an exhibitionist, that would be hot. I'd love to watch you flash upskirt peeks of your panties and down blouse view of your cleavage and bra. I'd love to watch you flash your naked ass, naked tits, and naked pussy to unsuspecting men. We could flash ourselves as a couple. We could flash one another. We could join the swinging lifestyle and become swingers," I said with a laugh.

She looked at me as if I had lost his mind.

"Exhibitionist? Flashing together? Swingers? I'd never flash any part of my naked body nor would I have sex with anyone but with you," she said.

# # #

Not having a clue that I enjoyed exposing myself to women, she looked at me bewildered. Yet, as long as I didn't tell her about it and/or shared the disturbing, sexual details with her, and as long as I wasn't arrested and added to the sexual offender's registry list, she was okay with me flashing his cock. If I was willing to allow her to charge more purchases, she'd allow me to have my fun living out his sexual fantasies of exhibitionism by flashing my erect, naked cock to unsuspecting women.

Seemingly, the last sexual thing that she wanted to do; truth be told, she'd much rather shop until she dropped than to have sex with me. Truth be told, obvious to me now, she liked me but she never loved me. She was never sexually attracted to me. With her too much of a sexual prude, I had married the wrong woman.

Like many women, she stayed with me because I had money. I had a good paying job, a nice house, a new car, and I bought her a new car, too. Paying for her credit cards purchases within reason, the problems started between us when she overspent her allowance and went overboard on her shopping expenses. With her shopping allowance three-thousand-dollars a year, even for her, thirty-thousand-dollars in merchandise in two shopping sprees was a lot of money.

"This is my proposition to you, I'll pay off your credit card debt again if you help me expose myself to your mother, to your sister, and to your best friend. I'm curious to see their reactions to seeing my erect, naked prick. Moreover, if you refuse to give me sex, maybe one of them would give me sex. In the way that I'd love to see your mother naked and have sex with her, I'd love to see your sister and your best friend naked and have sex with them, too."

With her eyes bulging out of her head, Maryanne looked at me as if there was something mentally wrong with him. As if she had just swallowed a bug or swallowed something sour, she made a bitter face. She'd never agree to help me and enable me to flash my naked prick, especially to her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend.

"Eww, Paul," she said. "My mother? Seriously? You want to show your naked cock to my mother, your mother-in-law? What's wrong with you? Why would you want to do that? With you confessing your exhibitionism and with me knowing that you enjoy flashing unsuspecting women, I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to show your naked prick to my grandmother, my aunt, and to my cousins, too."

I gave his wife a sexually excited smile.

"Actually, I would love to show my erect, naked prick to your grandmother, to your aunt, to your cousins, and to any other woman that you can help me to flash," I said with a dirty laugh. "A sexual fantasy of mine, I'd love to flash your mother my hard, erect cock. I'd love to see her reaction. I'd love to know if she'd look, stare, or look away," I said. "I'd like to know if she'd be sexually aroused seeing my naked cock or embarrassed."

Still not believing that flashing was my weakness, she looked at me as if he was kidding her. Except for watching football and watching porn, drinking imported beer, aged, single malt scotch, and smoking Cuban cigars, she never thought that I had any weaknesses. Traits that they should have learned long before they were married, they were more interested in having sex until she no longer wanted to have sex with him. She'd much rather go shopping than to have sex with her husband.

"My mother, a morally modest woman. She would never look at your naked prick," she said shaking her head. "My mother is not a whore. She's a good woman," said Maryanne putting her mother up on a high, moral pedestal. "She'd be embarrassed. She'd look away and pretend she never even saw your naked cock."

I smiled at my wife while paying what she said about her mother being embarrassed and looking away no never mind. I knew better. After her inebriated mother allowed him to have my wicked, sexual way with her huge, naked tits at my wedding when dancing with, I had a different opinion of my mother-in-law than Maryanne had of her mother. Especially after she said some sexually revealing things about her past sexlife, I surmised that, indeed, her mother was as big of a whore as was her sister and her best friend.

Know ye by the company you keep but, in this case, Maryanne was clueless. She had no idea that her mother, her sister, and her best friend were all whores. With a little encouragement from me other than flashing them my cock, I hoped that one, two, or all three of them would agree to have sex with me. At the very least, with all three of them having something that Maryanne didn't have, huge breasts, I'd love to see their naked tits.

# # #

"Then, after flashing your mother, I'd want to flash your sister, too," I said.

Maryanne looked at me as if he had lost his mind.

"My sister? Seriously? Bad enough that you want to flash my mother, your mother-in-law, but you want to show your naked prick to my sister, your sister-in-law, too?

Making another face as if she had swallowed a bitter pill again, she looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Yes, I do. After flashing your mother, I'd love to flash your sister my hard, erect cock, too. In the way I'd want to see your mother's reaction to seeing my erect, naked prick, I'd love to see your sister's reaction to seeing my erect, naked prick. I'd love to know if she'd look, stare, or look away," I said.

I gave my wife a dirty, little laugh and a sexually naughty look.

"In the way that I've always been sexually attracted to your MILF of a mother, I've always been sexually attracted to your big sister, too. Your sister, Victoria, is a real MILF. She's so pretty. She's so sexy. She's so shapely. Sometimes, with you no longer giving me sex, sometimes I wonder if I married the wrong sister," he said.

'Or, with your mother so sexually willing, maybe, I should have married your mother,' I thought.

Not done telling Maryanne what more I wanted as my compensation for paying off her credit card charges, I smiled at my wife again.

"Also, I'd love to flash your best friend, Karen, my cock, too. Again, I'm curious to see her reaction. I'd like to know if she'd look, stare, or look away."

Maryanne was beside herself. She never thought that I was a pervert but clearly, I was. She didn't understand why I needed to expose myself to her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

"You've got to be kidding. "If flashing my mother and my sister isn't enough, now you want to flash Karen, my best friend, too. What's wrong with you? After flashing them, who else do you need to flash?"

I smiled at his my again. If I could, I'd love to expose myself to her grandmother, her aunt, and to her female cousins, too.

"Yes, I do," I said unashamed and unembarrassed. "In the way that I'd love to flash your mother and your sister, I'd love to flash Karen my naked prick, too. She's so pretty and, like your mother and your sister, she has big tits, too. I love big breasted women."

While wishing my wife had the same size breasts as her mother, her sister, and her best friend, I gave my wife a shit eating grin.

# # #

"Why don't you flash your own mother, your own sister, and your mother's best friend," asked Maryanne sarcastically while making a mocking face of me wanting to flash her mother, her sister, and her best friend.

I laughed. If only she knew that I had been flashing my erect, naked cock since I was 18-years-old, what would she say then? I can't count the number of women that I flashed while making my flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional.

"I've been flashing my mother, my sister, and my mother's friends since I turned 18-years-old," I said while watching for her reaction before continuing.

She made a face as if she was going to be ill.

"Hearing my mother or sister carrying up my laundry and barging in my bedroom without knocking, quickly stripping myself naked, I pretended that I was dressing or undressing. With my eyes closed and while wearing headphones, pretending that I didn't hear them enter my bedroom, I deliberately allowed them to catch me masturbating and cumming, too," I confessed. "With them both staring at my cock and remaining in my room to watch me masturbate and cum, they've both seen my naked, erect prick numerous times."

I laughed again at my wife naivete.

"I've flashed my aunts on both sides, all of my female cousins, and both my grandmothers. While making my flashes appear accidental, I've flashed every one of my sister's female friends. I've flashed neighbors, housecleaners, coworkers, and female students helping me to study. I've flashed any woman knocking on my front door. I've even flashed my female teachers helping me to do homework. Every woman that I know has seen my naked, erect prick," I said with a dirty laugh and a sexually excited look. "Some women have even given me sex."

Clearly having no idea that her husband was a sexual degenerate, Maryanne looked at her husband shocked.

"Stop! I don't want to hear any more of this. You're a sick bastard," she said turning her head away and putting up her hand as her way of telling him that she didn't want to hear anymore. "You need professional help. You need to have your head examined," she said.

He laughed again.

"I've had two-years of psychological therapy. I'm one of the lucky ones. Those who have a history of sexual abuse become alcoholics, drug addicts, commit suicide, or become sexual abusers themselves. The one-on-one psychological therapy and group therapy has helped me to break the cycle," I said.

While wishing I had married her mother, her sister, or her best friend, I stared up at my wife.

"Yet, something that I can't control, in the way that you can't control your compulsive shopping, I can't control my need to flash. Even after all of my psychological therapy, I still enjoy flashing unsuspecting women my naked, erect prick while making my flashes appear accidental," I said. "What's the big deal? I'm not hurting anyone. It's nothing that all of these women haven't already seen."