Wife Helps Husband Flash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

"Wait. Just so I understand what you want me to do. You want me to help you to expose yourself to my best friend, as well as to my mother and to my sister? Is that it? Is that all that I have to do for you to pay off my credit card debt? I just have to arrange for you to expose yourself to them? Nothing else? I don't even have to be there to embarrass myself by watching you expose yourself?"

Still, not understanding what I wanted her to do, she looked at me with confusion.

"Yes," I said with sexual excitement while ready to experience my sexual fantasies of flashing my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, and my wife's best friend. "You don't have to be there to watch me flash my naked prick. Actually, I'd rather you not be there. Returning my exhibitionism with their exhibitionism, the women may flash me if you're not there to watch," I said. "I have a better chance of your mother, your sister, and/or your best friend offering me sex if you're not there."

I gave her another shit eating grin.

"Eww. That's gross. That's so gross. You want me to help you expose your cock to my mother, my sister, and my best friend. That's sick. That's disgusting," she said. "I can't do that. I refuse to do that," she said shaking her head from side to side.

I frowned at my wife's inability to understand my sexual needs.

"If you don't help me to flash myself, then, you can pay for these credit card bills yourself. I'm done paying your bills," I said.

Maryanne looked at me as if she was about to cry.

"Okay, okay. I'll do it but I don't understand what I have to do. Explain it to me. What must I do?"

As if embarrassed by what I wanted her to do, she looked at me with shame.

"I can't call them and invite them over," I said. "They'd never come for me. I need you to arrange for them to come over. They won't be suspicious if you invite them."

Then, as if she had an epiphany of what more I wanted of her mother, her sister, and her best friend, she added her reservations.

"I'll help you flash yourself to them but I won't help you to have sex with them. That's between you and them and something that I'd rather not know has happened," said Maryanne with a look of distastefulness.

Rather than to have sex with her husband, with her now off the hook, she'd leave the sex up to her mother, her sister, and/or her best friend. She'd much rather have my money than my cock. Knowing that the three women, even her mother, were sluts and always had a thing for Paul, after enabling him to flash himself, she'd be spending his money again soon.

# # #

"Invite your mother over. I'll serve her some wine. You know how she gets after only two glasses of wine," I said. "I'll take it from there."

I smiled at my wife while knowing that this was it. I was finally going to expose myself to my mother-in-law. I was finally going to flash Elaine my naked, erect cock. I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away. Moreover, if Maryanne gave us some privacy, possibly, left us alone to do some gardening, perhaps, I'd even have sex with her mother.

"Have her sit on the couch and we'll sit across from her in our chairs. I'll place a small video camera running behind me and aimed at your mother to capture her reaction to seeing my naked prick that we'd may ordinarily miss," he said. "Then, after she's been here for a few minutes, call our home phone with your cellphone and excuse yourself to take the call in the bedroom. Exposing myself to your mother will work better if I'm alone with her," he said.

Still not understanding my need to expose myself, she looked at me as if he was nuts. This was her mother that I wanted to flash. Yet, if flashing her mother, her sister, and her best friend, allowed her to keep her credit cards and go shopping again, she seemed okay with me flashing them.

Moreover, as long as I didn't share the details of flashing myself with her mother and/or with anyone else, she was willing to allow me my sexually fun. With her no longer sexually interested in me, she didn't seem care who I flashed my cock to and who saw my naked prick.

"I'll pretend that I just got out of the shower and will come out to the living room wearing my bathrobe with nothing underneath. While drinking a glass of wine, and with her seated across from me, I'll give her a constant and continual view of my naked cock. Sitting like a typical guy with my legs spread, I'll hike my robe up high enough and will part my knees open wide enough to expose my naked penis to your mother," said Paul.

I looked at my wife with sexual excitement and Maryanne looked at me husband with embarrassed shame.

"What do you think your mother's reaction will be? Will she look at my penis, stare at my penis, or will she look away," I said. I paused while imagining my mother-in-law taking me in her hand and stroking him. "Do you think that she'll reach out and touch my cock?"

Once again, seemingly a regular look that she had when he talked about flashing unsuspecting women, Maryanne made a face as if she had just eaten something bitter.

"You're dreaming. Don't expect much in exposing yourself to my mother. Knowing my mother, she'll be embarrassed that your exposed. She'll look away," she said. "You're dreaming if you think that my mother will stare at your naked prick."

Knowing full well that his mother-in-law was a whore, he was expecting more of a reaction that her looking at his naked prick and staring at his naked prick.

"Yet, with my mother not having a man in her life, then again, I wouldn't be surprised if she looked at your naked cock. With her horny and sexually frustrated, I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to stroke your cock, suck your cock, and fuck your cock." Maryanne looked at her husband with distain. "I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you? I bet you'd love to have sex with my mother."

Paul gave his wife a sexually excited look while imagining exposing himself to his mother-in-law. He continued giving his wife a sexually excited look while imagining having sex with his MILF of a mother-in-law. Ever since his wedding, when he danced with his wife's mother and she allowed him to stick his horny hand down the top of her low-cut dress and grope her big, naked tits, he's always been sexually attracted to her.

# # #

I'll tell you what," I said pausing to watch the reaction on my wife's face.

After I admitted my sexual perversion to her, she continued looking at me with disdain.

"On the chance that your mother wanted to have sex with me after I flashed her, I'll allow you to apply for a new credit card and will pay, up to five-thousand-dollars, for whatever you charge the first month," I said. "After that, it's up to you to pay for your own, damn charges."

She made face as if she going to be ill.

"Seriously? Flashing my mother your naked prick isn't enough? Now, you want to have sex with her?" She made another face. "Why? What's wrong with you? Why would want to sex with my mother," she asked? "She's old. She's going to be fifty-years-old in January."

I laughed.

"She's not old. Fifty-years-old today is forty-years-old yesterday. She's in the prime of her sexual life," I said.

I paused to think about Maryanne's mother naked. I paused to think about her having sex with me. I paused to imagined fucking her and her sucking me. I paused to imagine cumming in my mother-in-law's mouth.

"Why wouldn't I want to have sex with your mother? She's pretty, she's sexy, she's shapely, and she's hot," I said laughing again. "Besides, you know how I feel about women with big tits and your mother has really big ones, a double D, bra cup," I said.

I confessed how I knew her bra size.

"The last time we visited your mother, I saw her bra in her laundry basket. Compared to your C cup bra, her bra cups are huge. I can only imagine her naked breasts," I said touching my growing erection through my pants. "I'd love to touch, feel, fondle, grope, and suck your mother's big tits."

Clearly, not understanding my sexual attraction to her mother, Maryanne shrugged, rolled her eyes, and sighed heavily.

"Then, on the chance that your sister wanted to have sex with me too, after I flashed her, I'll allow you to apply for a second, credit card and will pay for whatever you charge, up to five-thousand-dollars, the first month," I said.

After giving her credit card incentive to allow me to flash her mother and her sister, no longer caring if I flashed them, seemingly, getting used to the fact that I was a perverted exhibitionist, Maryanne gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"You may have more luck with my sister than with my mother. My sister Victoria is a slut," she said with a dirty laugh. "In the way that you talk about flashing your dick, my sister is always flashing her tits. Proud of her big tits, she'll show any man her naked breasts."

I nodded my head in hopefulness of her sister flashing me her naked breasts.

"Fortunately for your sister and unfortunately for you, your sister takes after your mother. She has huge tits, too," I said. "I love your sister's big tits. Hopefully, if she responds sexually favorably to my flash, she'll flash me her tits, too. I can't wait to see them, touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them."

Maryanne laughed.

"Tits for cock, I'm sure that when you flash my sister your cock, she'll flash you her tits," she said. "She loves flashing her tits. While having sex with you, she'll allow you to have your wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts."

Filled with sexual excitement for not only her mother but also for her sister, I smiled at my wife.

"Lastly, if your best friend wanted to have sex with me, too, after I flash her, I'll allow you to apply for a third, credit card," said. "If they all wanted to have sex with me, that's three, new credit cards that you can use to charge more merchandise," I said. "I'll pay for your first month of charges up to five-thousand-dollars. If you continue using those charge cards after that, the payments are on you. I'm done paying for your compulsive shopping and your credit card charges."

# # #

Having a difficult time wrapping her brain around her husband wanting to flash and have sex with her mother, her sister, and her best friend, Maryanne looked at her husband with horrified shock. If she didn't dislike him before, she hated him now. In the way that he didn't understand her compulsion for shopping, she didn't understand his compulsion to expose himself.

"Let me see if I understand this. Not only do you want to flash my mother, my sister, and my best friend your naked, erect cock but also, if they're willing, you want to have sex with them, too," she said.

I gave her a shit eating grin while smiling.

"I don't know if I like the idea of you having sex with my mother, my sister, and/or my best friend. I don't like the idea of you having sex with anyone but with me," she said. "Afterall, I'm your wife."

I laughed.

"Besides, none of them would have sex with you. They wouldn't do that to me," she said.

I laughed again.

"Well, I don't like the idea of you charging thirty-thousand-dollars' worth of merchandise that you don't need," I said. "Not to mention, when is the last time we had sex? You're the one who made it clear that you no longer wanted to have sex with me."

I stared at my wife while waiting for her to answer and when she didn't respond, I continued.

"At least I'm not going out and picking up women. Keeping it close to home, I'm only interested in having sex with your family and the friend of your family," I said. "I'm only interested in having sex with your mother, your sister, and your best friend, and no one else, unless your aunts, your cousins, and your grandmother wanted to have sex with me, too," I said with another laugh.

Clearly uncomfortable that she was no longer sexually attracted to her husband, avoiding making eye contact with him, Maryanne stared down at the carpet. Impossible not to, she tried not to think of him exposing himself to her mother, her sister, and her best friend. She tried not to think of him having sex with any one of them or all of them.

# # #

That night, promptly at 8:00 pm, Maryanne's mother, Elaine arrived. She was wearing his favorite outfit. An outfit that she looked good wearing, it was an outfit that I had masturbated myself while imagining removing it and stripping her naked. She wore a low-cut, button blouse that displayed her long, line of sexy cleavage and a short skirt that showed off her shapely legs. Not counting her shoes, my mother-in-law had on four articles of clothing, a blouse, a skirt, a bra, and panties. Elaine sat on the couch opposite her daughter.

Whenever she sat across from me, always trying to see Elaine's bright, white panties, I was rewarded many times and every time that she slowly and seductively crossed and uncrossed her long, shapely legs. Not knowing if it was accidental or deliberate, I couldn't count the number of times that I saw Elaine's panty clad crotch. I only wished she wasn't wearing panties. In the way that I'd love to show her my naked prick, I'd love to see her naked pussy.

Accustomed to me being comfortable in my own house, I entered the living room wearing a short robe fastened with a belt at the waist with nothing underneath. Whenever I moved, as long as she was looking, the robe parted open enough to flash my mother-in-law my naked cock. Then, making sure that she got a good, look at my exposed prick, I stood in front of Maryanne's mother while struggling to open the wine. By the time I opened the wine, my robe was partially open and my naked, erect prick was sticking straight out of my robe.

Then, when I leaned forward to pour Elaine a glass of wine, flashing her my naked prick, my robe parted wide open at the waist. With me standing directly in front of her while blocking my wife's view, and her mother seated in front of me, my naked prick was at my mother-in-law's mouth level. Giving her a good, long look of my naked cock, I deliberately leaned lower and long enough for her to see all that I wanted to show her and all that I hoped that she wanted to see.

"Sorry. I didn't know you were visiting," I said feigning my ignorance. "I just got out of the shower," I said lying. "I hope you don't mind my appearance, but I'm too hot to get dressed," I said.

Elaine laughed.

"That's okay," she said making direct eye contact with me to confess something sexually shocking that I never knew about Maryanne's mother. "When I'm home alone, I walk around my house and do my housework naked," she said giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

'My mother-in-law walked around her house naked," I thought while imagining Elaine topless. 'She does her housework naked," I thought while imagining Elaine vacuuming and dusting naked. 'I wondered what time she does her housework. I needed to visit her when she's doing her housework.'

Then, sexually teasing me, she said something that was daringly naughty and something I never expected my mother-in-law to say.

"To be honest, not only wouldn't I care if you walked in on me while I was naked and doing housework but also, I wouldn't care if you walked around me naked, too. Accustomed to going to nude beaches, nudity has never bothered me," she said with a shrug and a sexy smile.

Turning the sexual tables on me, she looked at me as she undressing me with her eyes.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. It's just the human body. Whether fat, thin, young, or old, we all have asses, tits, pussies, and penises. Too many people make a big deal out of nudity," she said. "Something we all have seen hundreds if not thousands of times in person and in the movies, it's just a naked body."

Having never heard my wife's mother talk in such a sexually provocative way, I was shocked. Then, she floored me with what she said next.

"Leaving my sexually prude of a daughter home, maybe, we could go to a nude beach together sometime without the disapproving eyes of Maryanne," she said with a little laugh and a sudden look of sexual arousal.

'My mother-in-law invited me to her house when she's doing housework naked. She doesn't care if I walked around her naked, too,' I thought. 'She invited me to go to a nude beach with her sometime without my wife. I don't believe all that I'm hearing.'

As if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife, or lovers, I imagined my naked mother-in-law walking the length of a nude beach with me arm in arm or holding hands while talking. Then, turning around at the end of the beach to walk back the other way, I imagined all of the horny men ogling Maryanne's mother. I couldn't wait to take her up on her offer. I couldn't wait to make that happen.

'She wanted me to go to a nude beach with her and leave my wife home,' I thought becoming sexually excited. 'I imagine swimming naked with my mother-in-law. I imagined making love behind a sand dune before fucking her, really fucking her on the beach.'

"With me dressing and undressing in front of my bedroom window with the shades up and the lights on, I'm sure that I've given quite the sexy, naked, striptease show to some of my neighbors," she said with a noncaring shrug while letting out a dirty little laugh.

'Wait. What? She dresses and undresses in front of her bedroom window with the light on and the shades not drawn. I wondered what time she readied herself for bed. I needed to park outside of her house at night with my video camera.

Clearly, in the way that I'm a voyeur, my mother-in-law is an exhibitionist. Exposing themselves is something that we have in common,' I thought. 'Realizing it now, I should have married mother instead of daughter,' I thought.

Lost in my sexual fantasies of being married to Elaine, I imagined all of the fun we could on the drive to the shopping mall and at the shopping mall. I imagined my mother-in-law flashing her naked breasts to truckers on the highway. I imagined her flashing her panties or her naked pussy to toll collectors and/or to a shoe salesman when trying on boots one size too small. I imagined her struggling to make her foot fit in the boot while spreading her knees wide enough for him to see her panty clad crotch or her naked pussy.

Giving the men standing outside of the dressing room a show while waiting for their wives or their girlfriends, I imagined her trying on clothes while not closing the dressing room curtains all the way. I imagined Elaine slowly and sexily stripping down to her bra and panties. I imagined her removing her bra and standing in front of the partially open dressing room curtain topless. I imagined her removing her panties and standing in the dressing room naked.

I imagined her bending at the waist to fix her shoe while going up the escalator. I imagined her exposing her panty clad ass. I imagined her giving the men standing behind her a view of her nearly naked ass and the back of her nearly naked pussy.

I imagined her sitting at the food mart with her short skirt hiked up and her knees parted. I imagined her giving men sitting across from her and/or walking by her a view of her panty clad crotch. I imagined her leaning forward to give men walking by her a down blouse view of her long line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut bra.

Without trying it on in the dressing room, I imagined her trying on a sweater a size too small out in the open on the store floor. While removing the too tight sweater, I imagined her lifting her blouse and her bra to expose her naked breast to some lucky guy watching her extricate herself. Jumping up and down while screaming, making a scene to attract more men to watch her striptease spectacle, I imagined her still struggling to remove her too tight sweater while topless.

'Wow,' I thought.

# # #

Suddenly, controlling myself from doing so, I was so tempted to remove my robe in front of Maryanne's mother. Maybe, she was joking or making it sound like it was nothing more than idle talk about her feelings on nudity but I wondered if I stood before her naked, if she'd look, stare, or look away. I wondered if I stood before her naked, if she'd stand before me naked, too. I wondered if she'd reach out and wrap her hand around my erect prick and stroke me. I wondered if she'd lean forward and suck me.