Wife Helps Husband Flash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine was busy in the kitchen fixing a plate of cheese, crackers, and other goodies. As no surprise to her daughter, Elaine looked away as if pretending that she didn't see my naked prick. Then, when Maryanne excused herself to take her pretend phone call in her bedroom, with me still exposing himself to my mother-in-law, sexually exciting me, she looked. Not looking away, she stared.

As if she had never seen a naked penis before, my mother-in-law not only looked at my naked cock but she stared at my naked prick. Then, sliding a slow tongue over her red, full lips, she stared up at me to make solid eye contact. I wondered. With her not removing her eyes from my exposing cock, did my mother-in-law want to stroke my prick? Did she want to suck my prick? Did she want to fuck my prick?

After discovering my wife is a shopaholic, something I thought I'd never do, I was tempted to give my wife my credit card and tell her to go shopping. As long as she left me alone with her mother, I wouldn't care how much she spent or how long it took. I just needed some alone time to have sex with her MILF of a mother.

With my wife in the other room and with me alone with her mother, after she told me that she wouldn't mind if I walked around her naked, I sat across from her with my robe wide open. Totally exposing myself to her, I continually showed her my naked, erect prick. I deliberately throbbed and pulsated my cock while she enjoyed the naked show of my swollen penis.

Daring myself to do so, playing with the head of my cock with my fingertips, I even slowly stroked myself in front of her while Elaine watched me. I so wanted to masturbate for her. I so wanted to walk over to her while stroking myself harder and faster. I so wanted to cum in her mouth and all over her face. While staring at my mother-in-law, I imagined cum dripping from her hair, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and her naked breasts. I'd love nothing more than to give Elaine a cum bath.

'Blow me,' Elaine. 'Suck my cock while stroking my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth,' I thought.

Daring myself to say it but not having the courage to say what I was thinking, I remained silent while staring at my sexually attractive mother-in-law. I wondered if I stood in front of her if she'd take me in her hand before leaning forward to take me in her mouth. I wondered if she'd blow me. I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth and all over her face. Imagining cumming all over Elaine's face again, I'd love to give my mother-in-law a cum bath.

# # #

Then, as if she was emulating and imitating Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, she returned the favor of my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism. While flashing me her bright, white panties, she slowly and seductively uncrossed her legs one way while slowly and seductively crossing her legs the other way. In the way that I gave my mother-in-law a good, long look of my naked cock, Elaine gave me a good, long look of her panty clad crotch.

Tempted to fall to my knees and spread her knees wide, I saw her pussy slit, her camel toe, her pussy mound, and all that I could see of her brown, trimmed pubic hair through her sheer, white panties. I imagined licking and fingering her through her panties. I imagined pushing her panties aside to rub her naked clit. I imagined fingerfucking her. I imagined masturbating my mother-in-law while eating her.

'Something that Maryanne is not, my mother-in-law is such a tease. She's so sexy,' I thought. 'She's so very sexy.'

With all of the sexual attention that my mother-in-law paid my exposed, naked cock, she gave me an erection by continually staring at it. Before I allowed my robe to completely fall open and totally expose myself to her, my cock tented the front of my bathrobe open. Then, with my hands in my bathrobe pockets, pretending that I didn't know that I was exposed, I stood in front of Maryanne's mother talking to her with my robe completely parted and my naked cock totally visible.

I watched her eyes stare down at my naked prick. Elaine continued staring at my exposed, naked erection. With my cock feeling a bit like Pinocchio's nose, the more she stared at my naked prick, the more and longer that I continued flashing her. The more she stared at my exposed dick, the bigger and harder my cock grew. With her not removing her eyes from my cock, clearly, enjoying my naked, dick flashing show, I continued flashing my mother-in-law my erect, naked prick.

Having practiced the move before Elaine came over, I sat across from her with my robe hiked up high enough and my knees parted wide enough to give my mother-in-law a constant and continual view of my naked cock. At first, instead of making my flashes appear deliberate, I made my flashes appear unintentional and accidental, now, determine to continue flashing her my naked prick, I didn't care what she thought of me. With her continually staring at my naked prick in the way that most men talk to women's tits, every time she talked to me, instead of making eye contact with me, she talked to my exposed, naked cock.

# # #

Normally, instead of arriving at 8:00 pm, my mother-in-law arrived at 7:00 pm. She stayed until 9:00 pm and never consumed more than two glasses of wine. Yet, that night, she stayed until 11:00 pm and consumed four glasses of wine. With her clearly drunk enough, I volunteered to drive her home in her car and stay overnight. Too far to drive home at that hour of the night, instead, spending the night at my mother-in-law's house, she'd drive me home in the morning.

"I'll drive you home, Elaine. Just let me get dressed," I said while wishing I could walk out to the car naked and drive her home naked.

With my bedroom door directly across from where my mother-in-law was sitting in the living room, and with my wife's back turned to the door, clearly, Maryanne didn't want to see me exposing my naked prick to her mother. Sexually excited to strip myself naked in front of Elaine, I turned on my bedroom light in readiness to undress and strip myself naked. Then, in full frontal view of my mother-in-law, while pretending that I didn't know that she could see me, I removed my robe.

I was naked with my erect prick sticking straight out. I was naked in front of my wife's mother. Acting as if he was unaware that she could see me, I stood in plain view of my mother-in-law with my naked, erect prick pointing to her as if choosing her for sex. I only wished that my wife showed as much interest in my cock as her mother clearly did.

In the way that she continued to stare at my erect cock before, she continued staring at my erect cock now. Clearly, she wanted to see my naked prick as much as I wanted to show her my naked prick. Not shy, embarrassed, or ashamed, I stood in front of the open, bedroom door of my bedroom while practically getting dressed in the hall. Before pulling up my underwear and putting on my pants, I gave my mother-in-law one, last, long look of my naked prick.

Knowing that she was watching and enjoying my naked striptease show, while walking around my bedroom naked, I took my time finding and putting on my underwear. Then, with her staring at me in the way that I'd stare at her if she was dressing in front of me, I put on my jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers. Ready to drive her home, I escorted her to her car.

So that she wouldn't fall, with my horny hand tucked under her arm, I held her by the side of her bra clad breast. When she didn't slap my hand away, I cupped a whole handful of her big tit through her blouse and bra while escorting her to her car. Then, while raising the hem of her short skirt to exposed her white panties, with her not protesting, slapping my horny hand away, or pushing her skirt down, I exposed her panties when buckling her seatbelt. I held and cupped her breasts with both hands to fix her tangled shoulder belt.

# # #

Horrid of me to do so, the first time I felt my mother-in-law's big, bra clad breast was at my wedding when I danced with the mother of the bride. With her wearing a short jacket over her low-cut dress, and with her showing lots of sexy cleavage, and with her a little tipsy, I planted my hand beneath her jacket the entire time I danced with her. With her already inebriated, and with her not stopping me from copping cheap feels of her big tits, I felt Elaine's bra clad breasts through her dress and bra, first one and then the other.

I touched, felt, squeezed, fondled, and groped her big breasts while dancing with her. With her not slapping my hand away or saying anything to stop me from sexually assaulting her, I grew bolder when my horniness increased. Turning her back to the crowd, I felt her shapely ass through her dress and panties.

Wishing that Maryanne inherited her mother's enormous breasts, my mother-in-law had such big tits, at least a double, D cup. Showcasing and advertising her long, line of sexy cleavage, her tits looked even bigger in her sexy, low-cut, revealing dress. Then, when her nipples made their big, erect impressions known through her dress and through her bra, I fingered her nipples through her clothes. Wishing I could strip her topless right there on the dance floor, I so wanted to suck my mother-in-law's big breasts.

Finally, again, after I turned her back to the crowd, I seized the opportunity to feel Elaine's naked breasts. Daring myself to do so, with my wife dancing with my father, I stuck my horny hand down the front of her mother's low-cut dress. With her allowing me to have my sexual way with her big, naked tits, I held her naked breast, first one and then the other, in the palm of my hand while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

I couldn't believe that I was holding my mother-in-law's naked breast in the palm of my hand while fingering her erect nipple, first one and then the other. Her breasts were so big that they barely fit in my hand. With her sexually aroused and breathing heavily, I wished I was with her somewhere more private. Hoping to have sex with her one night, even though tonight was my honeymoon night, I hoped I'd get to do more than just feel her naked tits.

Hot to trot, my mother-in-law reached her sexually inappropriate hand to feel and fondle my erection through my pants while I continued feeling her naked tits and fingering her erect nipples. It wasn't until four-years later, after I continually flashed her my naked prick, that we finally had sex at her house. Yet, that was then and this is now.

# # #

Instead of going to bed, she wanted to stay up to talk. She poured another glass of wine for each of us. I sat on the couch and she excused herself to change into something more comfortable. Tempted to barge in her bedroom to see Maryanne's mother naked, I didn't have to do that. Clearly, she wanted me to see her naked as much as I wanted to see her naked.

As if she had practiced this move, after I undressed in front of her, repaying my favor of nudity with her favor of nudity, she undressed in front of me. I watched her reach for the bedroom light. Instead of closing her bedroom door and denying me a view of her naked body, she left her bedroom door open enough for me to watch her changing her clothes in the reflection of her full-length mirror.

Knowing that she was going to give me a striptease show, I watched my mother-in-law slowly and sexily unbutton her blouse. Then, as if she was a stripper on stage, with her head down while pretending that I wasn't there and/or couldn't see her changing, she turned to face me. Next, I watched her unbutton and unzipped her short skirt. I watched her parade around her bedroom dressed only in her white, bright, bikini panties and in her sexy, low-cut, white bra.

Then, turning to face me again as if I wasn't even there staring at her, she moved closer to her opened bedroom door. In my full line of sight while staring up at me, I watched Elaine reach around her to unhook her bra. Obviously, she wanted me to watch her remove her brassiere. Clearly, she wanted me to see her naked breasts. Then, removing her bra straps, first one and then the other, I watched her peel her bra cups from her giant, naked breasts, first one and then, the other.

'I can't believe my mother-in-law is stripping herself naked in front of me. I can't believe my mother-in-law is topless. I can't believe that I'm seeing her big, naked breasts,' I thought while enjoying her impromptu, striptease show.

I was seeing Elaine's naked tits. After masturbating over her and thinking of her naked breasts for years, I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing her naked tits. Next, I watched Maryanne's mother wiggle out of her panties. She was naked. My mother-in-law was naked. I stared at her naked tits, at her naked, trimmed, brown pussy, and her shapely, naked ass. For a fifty-year-old woman, she had an incredible body. I was tempted to divorce my wife to marry her mother.

# # #

Finally, she emerged from her bedroom wearing a sheer and sexy, short, light blue nightgown that was nearly transparent. Never had I seen as much of my mother-in-law's sexy and shapely body as I was seeing now. Under the bright light of the living room, I could clearly see the shape and the size of her huge, double, D cup breasts and her brown, trimmed pubic hair. Then, when she bent at the waist to fuss with the TV, I saw her shapely of naked ass as if she was naked.

As if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, instead of mother-in-law and son-in-law, she sat beside me on the couch. I put my arm around her shoulders. As soon as I did, with her resting her soft, warm hand on my stomach, she snuggled into me and we cuddled we talked while drinking our wine. Feeling the immense weight of her firm tits, her big, heavy breasts rested against my ribs.

Her hand rested on my jeans and her fingertips were in continually contact with the bulge of my erect prick. As if she was unaware what she was doing, she mindlessly fondled the head of my cock through my jeans with her manicured fingertips. Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, I felt the size and sheer weight of her big breast through her nightgown. With her not protesting, slapping my hand away, or wiggling her body away to stop me, I continued feeling and fondling Elaine's big tits.

Not wasting time groping her through her nightgown, my hand found its way inside of the top of her nightgown. As I did on my wedding day, I felt and massaged the top of her ample, naked breasts. As soon as I touched her big tits, her nipples erected. She had such big tits and such big nipples.

As if I was her boyfriend, her husband, or her lover, telling me what she wanted, she unzipped my pants and stuck her hand inside. She fondled my erect cock through my underwear. When she did that, using her fondling my cock as my sexual invitation to take more liberty with her nearly, naked body, I lowered my hand and cupped her huge breast, first one and then the other. While she fondled the head of my cock through my underwear, I fingered her erect nipples inside of her nightgown.

With her as drunk as she was tired, she slouched down lower until her head was in my lap. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down with my underwear around my knees. She wrapped her hand around my cock and slowly stroked me. Hard to wrap my head around it, my mother was masturbating me.

As if my cock belonged in her hand, my stiff prick fit perfectly and felt so good in her soft, warm hand. Returning the sexual favor, I reached beneath her nightgown to cup her naked pussy. I rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy. Parting her pussy lips with my fingers, I fingerfucked my mother-in-law. I masturbated her while she masturbated me.

# # #

"Let's go to bed," she said taking me by the hand to her bedroom. "A longtime coming, I need to have sex with you. Since your wedding day to my daughter, I needed you to masturbate me while licking me. I needed you to make love to me. Then, I needed you to fuck me. If you give me multiple orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your, I'll not only blow you but also, I'll allow you to cum in my mouth and all over my face," she said. "I'll allow you to give me a cum bath."

With us both on the same sexual page, I wished my wife was more like her mother. Once in her bedroom, she pushed me back on the bed. I removed my pants and underwear and she removed her nightgown. Well worth giving my wife back one of her credit cards, finally, we were naked. We were both naked. I was about to have sex with my wife's mother and Elaine was about to have sex with me, her horny son-in-law.

She spread her shapely legs and I made myself comfortable between them. I licked Elaine while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. With the sexual anticipation a long time coming, it didn't take her long to cum. As soon as she stiffened her legs and arched her back, she had a sexual orgasm from me eating her.

"Paul, don't stop licking me. Rub my clit harder. Lick my clit faster. Fingerfuck my pussy deeper. I'm cumming Paul. I'm cumming again. I'm cumming," she said falling silent to enjoy her afterglow of sex.

Then, not resting very long, she mounted me and reached down to position my cock inside of her already wet pussy. Gently humping one another, I made love to my mother-in-law and she made love to me. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, I fucked her and she fucked me.

My wife, Maryanne was a very poor cocksucker. Instead of sucking it, she dabbled. Instead of taking it deep in her mouth, she kissed it, licked it, and stroked it. Clearly, my wife didn't enjoy blowing me. She hated it when I put a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head and ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth. A spitter instead of a swallower, she preferred me cumming on her tits instead of cumming in her mouth.

As she promised, while wondering if my mother-in-law was still going to suck my cock and allow to cum in her mouth and all over her pretty face, I didn't have to wonder for very long.

"I can't wait to suck you," she said. "It's been a long time since I've had a hard dick in my mouth," she said.

She moved halfway down the bed to take me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. Seemingly determined to make me cum in her mouth, nearly deep throating my entire prick, she stroked me faster and stroked me harder while sucking me deeper. Quite different from her daughter, Elaine was a talented cocksucker. She gave me the best blowjob that I ever had.

No longer able to hold back, I put a gentle hand behind my mother-in-law's brunette, pretty head. I humped her mouth and fucked her face before ejaculating a load of cum in her mouth. Instead of spitting it out as my wife always did, she swallowed all that I gave her. Then, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from my prick, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts.

Oddly enough, having sex with Maryanne's mother made me think of having sex with my own mother. I've always been sexually attracted to my mother but other than flashing her my naked prick and allowing her to catch me masturbating and cumming, I never tried to sexually seduce my mother. I did spy and peep on her numerous times. I saw her in her bra and panties. I saw her topless. I saw her naked. When I wasn't masturbating over Elaine, I was masturbating over my mother. To say that I had a thing for older women would be an understatement.

With my prick still hard, not allowing this opportunity to fuck my mother-in-law to pass me by, I rolled her over and mounted her. She reached down between her legs and moved my prick inside of her. We humped one another harder and we humped one another faster. We were fucking. We were really fucking. I fucked my mother-in-law and she fucked me, her son-in-law.

Hoping that she'd want me to tell her all of the sexy details, I couldn't wait to tell my wife that her I had sex with her mother and she consensually and willingly had sex with me. I was happy to allow her to have a new credit card. Now, hoping to go from mother to daughter, I wondered if I'd have the same luck with her sister.