Wife Taylor Fucks Black Raiders Fan

Story Info
Black Football Costumed fan fucks my wife in Phoenix.
10k words
4.03
97.8k
173
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

Black Football Costumed fan fucks my wife.

*

I think the good Lord gave me a pretty good wife. The two have and to hold bit had worked out really well. We met at church right after I came back from my Mission to New Zealand. My family had lived in the same Ward since I was a kid and Taylor and her family had moved into the neighborhood right before my return.

She had the love for God in her eyes and the figure of an angel. Your typical Mormon blonde with blues eyes. She was too young for me at the time so all I could do was sit back and enjoy her beauty. With me heading off to college and her mired in high school any relationship didn't seem possible.

Actually I was twenty-one and she was fourteen, just ready for ninth grade. We'd see each other at Church when I had a weekend home at my parents. Although she remained the dutiful virgin I had quite a run with the ladies. I stayed in good shape and dabbled in sports. Contrary to what you would expect from a religious school getting lots of pussy wasn't that hard at BYU. Freed from the rigid upbringing young freshmen ladies could be quite the little tramps. Putting out was one of the requirements in most circles. By the first time home for a holiday the young and sweet teens had tried a collection of cocks from the guys.

Lucky for me Taylor didn't get the chance to be a little slut. The fall of my senior year in college was Taylor's senior year in high school. The age gap still existed with me now at twenty-five and she just coming up on eighteen.

A big surprise awaited me later in the Sunday afternoon after Church. I was watching football on TV when my Dad answered the door and came back to me.

"Taylor from Church wants to talk to you."

"I wonder what she wants?"

"You figure it out. You're the college boy."

Dad was a tradesman. He didn't think much of college. I only got to go at my mother's insistence and Dad seemed to have a grudge against it. Taylor was waiting at the door.

"Hi, Taylor. Want to come in?"

"No out here is fine. Would you close your door, please?"

I had the feeling that I might have run over her cat or it might have been her dog I had to kick at while I was jogging the day before. Instead she almost took me off my feet.

"I was wondering why you haven't ask me out. Am I too young for you or do you not find me attractive?"

I could only stand, mouth open, as various words tried to come out.

Finally ...

"Extremely attractive. I still keep thinking you are like maybe ... fourteen."

"Do I look fourteen to you?"

She did a pose that could remove any doubt about that. A pretty bold move from a very pretty young blond. The blue eyes sparkled.

"Well, do I?"

"Uh, no. Not fourteen at all."

"So, are you going to ask me out?"

"Uh, sure. I mean ..." I heard myself stuttering.

"You can take me for a burger. I'm not an expensive date."

"Okay, when?"

"Well, it's too late for lunch. How about a burger for dinner?"

"Uh, sure."

I was still thinking about the age difference. I still looked twenty-five and she, well ... okay, she looked seventeen. We should get some looks from people. Especially people we might know.

"Okay. It's a date then." Taylor smiled. "What are you doing right now?"

"Watching football."

"Great. We can watch football until our date."

I opened the door and followed her inside. Everyone looked puzzled. Probably me more that anyone. The old man was in his chair. One of my sisters and my Mom were watching the game.

"Taylor's going to watch the game with us."

"Hello, Taylor!"

Everyone knew Taylor. She was a neighborhood kid and we knew her family from being in the Ward. I sat back on the couch and Taylor settled in between my mother and me. It dawned on everyone that this was an usual thing that was happening. We cheered for the Broncos over the Chargers and Taylor was happy to cheer right along with us.

At the end of the half I made an awkward move to put my arm on the back of the couch behind her and she wiggled a few inches closer to me. I was already deciding how many kids we would have and when would be the wedding. She probably already had it figured out for me. Okay, to be honest I was thinking about how it would be like to fuck her.

When the game ended with the Broncos winning everyone seemed happy. I was a little afraid to announce our next move. Taylor handled that for me.

"Logan, we had better get going if you are going to buy that burger and fries you owe me."

"Burger and fries?" I stumbled as my family snapped their heads towards us. "Burger, plus fries? I thought you said you were a cheap date. I have to buy fries, too?"

It was like talking to a little sister. Basically that's what I was doing. I mean my little sister was even older than Taylor. I gave her an engagement ring on Valentine's Day her senior year and was the old guy taking her to the prom.

In spite of both families being LDS Taylor insisted on a private ceremony with us being married by a notary at the local city park. I liked the idea. Her dad and I agreed on not having some bullshit Temple ceremony. That meant my bride and I didn't have the wear the Jesus Britches, the famous Mormon underwear.

Taylor held on to her virginity until the wedding night. I saw her naked changing clothes a few times, felt her up and almost got a finger in her once. Finally getting to fuck her after the wedding was spectacular. Four years with BYU coeds and a few local girls my age gave me experience with about fifty young women before Taylor and I started dating. We never discussed my past experiences and teaching and learning from my new bride was truly amazing.

At first in the marriage the age difference was an effort. She noticed it too, but mostly it was me feeling like I was doing something wrong in fucking such a young wife. Taylor would joke and call herself my child bride and remind me that old men and younger women was the Mormon way.

After we married my company moved us to Oakland. Taylor got a job with an insurance agent and handled billing and claims. We got to be Raiders fans although we couldn't really afford to go to an actual game. Snuggling on the couch and watching the games with my cock in my wife beat any stadium seat.

During our Oakland tenure we didn't make any friends because we really enjoyed our own company. Fucking her was great. We seldom missed a night unless she was having a heavy period. The right birth control spaced that out so much it wasn't a problem. I considered her childlike in her manners, making fucking her special. It was whenever/wherever with us getting in a lot of wake up sex and usually she wanted to fuck me three times during the Raiders games.

Her love for the Raiders carried on when I was promoted to Phoenix. Now that we had money for games, the bad new was that the team was the Cardinals. We had more money to spend so we got the TV channel for all NFL games since watching the Cards on local TV couldn't make us a fan. We continued to associate multiple fucks during the Raiders games. It was the hottest sex of the week as Taylor really honed in on the Raiders.

Then the Sunday before Thanksgiving last year, November 18, 2018 the Raiders were in Phoenix. I splurged on tickets to surprise Taylor. That's a lie because resale on the tickets could drop to as low as $15. I blew $80 and got us seats 4 rows from the field on the 30 yard line. I told her on Tuesday and by game day she had almost fucked my brains out.

We left way early. Got there three hours before game time to watch the stands fill and the players come out early on the field. Of course in the NFL now the idea of filled stands is a thing of the past. We had empty seats way around us. I mean that early there was not more than 100 people on our side of the field when we got there.

Of all things to happen we were sitting there this Raiders fan dressed in outrageous Raiders gear came in holding two beers and sat right next to my wife. The shocked look on her face turned to amazement, then amusement, then "Hello, Raider's guy" all in a quick instant.

Even though the look was unarguably "Raiders" the guy was fairly good looking, spoke to us and sipped a beer. He paused and pulled out his ticket, looked around, checked the seat number and settled back.

"What's the odds of that? All of the empty seats around us and here we are." He questioned.

Taylor gave a confirming giggle and relaxed into her seat. I whispered to ask her is she wanted to trade seats with me. She turned me down. I noticed her nipples straining through her bra and poking her shirt.

"I'm fine, Sweetie." She whispered. "I didn't expect him to be black when he first sat down."

I didn't notice it then either until he spoke about us being the only ones in the seats. He was so dressed in Raiders black and had the silly head piece and some kind of other crazy shit race was the last thing to notice. Taylor and I spent the next several minutes glancing sideways at our new seat neighbor. My wife had herself centered in the seat and began to share an armrest with the man.

And, black he was though. Very black. Not jet black, but very dark. He must have been 6' 5" and with a great physique. We both kept glancing sideways. He spoke to Taylor a few times and soon she was no longer giving one word answers as she warmed up to the stranger in the next seat. Then I heard him say:

"If you are such a great Raiders fan where's the jersey? If nothing else you should be wearing a jersey."

Taylor laughed.

"We've never been to an actual game. We just watched on TV."

"You need a jersey, girl. Let's go get you a Derek Carr jersey."

"Oh, no. I couldn't afford it. It must be a hundred dollars."

"My treat. I need to spend my money on somebody. The ex-wife has been gone almost a year. And, you can help me carry back more beer."

More beer wasn't what he needed. Taylor resisted until the stranger got her really interested. She looked at her husband that was looking on amusedly. He was looking at it as a free hundred dollars. He gave her a look to go for it."

"Really??"

She looked at her husband and back at the huge black man. Both were grinning and agreeable for her to go. With a look like she'd been told to "pick any candy you like" Taylor popped to her feet and preceded the black man across the row of seats and up the aisle. Logan watched his wife's ass as they she left. Women get this move when they think men are watching that they walk like their pussy is down on a pole, or a big cock, and they are trying to walk over and around it. In Taylor's case it looked like she was trying to settle down over it.

He couldn't help but smile. His little bride was pretty naive about just about everything and the excitement of going to get a free jersey with a black man she had met twenty minutes earlier had her almost giddy. Logan had to smile. Jealous? Maybe. He tried to adjust his hardon in his pants. In the back of his mind he had an imagine of his nineteen year wife old taking black cock.

It took longer than Logan expected. At almost forty-five minutes he stood up to go look for them. As he got to the end of the row and looked up the aisle there they were ready to head down. Taylor was wearing the number 4 jersey with Carr's name on it with the black friend right behind her in his. Both were carrying two beers. He was holding a plastic shopping bag.

Logan kept standing and waited for them. As Taylor approached she got a pained look on her face.

"Sorry, Hun. We had to go across the stadium to find the Raiders stuff and the beer line is already getting long."

She kissed him on the cheek and handed him a beer.

"What's in the bag?"

"Oh, the jersey is a large. Cal joked about it being long enough to be a dress so I took off my shorts and top under it. I'll have to be careful when I bend over or people will see my panties."

Cal was grinning. The hem of the shirt was only about six inches below her pussy and really didn't hide much when she sat down. Logan got that hardon again. Taylor seemed to sit a little more towards Cal in the seat than to her own husband. Logan imagined looking up her skirt. She had started shaving her pussy a couple of weeks earlier. Anyone that got the view would see a smooth cunt and a slit through the panty crotch.

He started on the beer and Taylor had finished hers. Cal poured half of his second drink into her cup. Taylor wasn't much of a drinker. Beer to her was like a semi-annual affair.

"Oh, Hey man. We got you something in the bag." Cal offered. "It's a Chucky visor. If the game goes bad you can throw it and stomp on it."

Logan looked in the bag. The visor was in the bottom. On top of that was his wife's shorts and top. Taylor didn't mention taking off her bra. No wonder her nipples were making points against the jersey. His wife winked at him. He put on the visor and tried to ignore the jerking in the pit of his stomach.

The whole conversation was between the black man and Logan's wife. There was a lot of touching going on between them. Logan was doing the slide glance while his cock was throbbing from what he was witnessing. Then Cal showed off one of his smooth moves. He pointed across the stadium and off to the right. As she leaned up to look his left hand went to her bare right thigh. A light touch at first and when Taylor didn't resist the palm went down and slid up towards her pussy.

Logan about shit himself. The idea of the old black man trying that on the young wife was surprising, but not as surprising as when she did not make him stop. Words didn't work for Logan although he did think his lips might have moved.

The nerve of the bastard. The guy must be late forties and thinking a young women would let him get away with that! But, she did let him get away with that. Taylor's like of older men was going well beyond the seven years difference between herself and her husband. This more like twenty.

"Why do I keep getting this hardon?" Logan kept scolding to himself.

The interaction continued. Taylor didn't seemed phased by Cal's hand on her thigh. The hand stayed in contact as Cal moved it along her thigh out to her knee and then back up towards her pussy again. This time it went higher. Taylor opened her legs a little wider. With no one near them in the seats around them the black man had free reign. Having her husband on her left didn't faze her.

The hand went up her thigh again. The dark brown fingers looked huge. He had to be touching her pussy through her panties. The young wife sucked in her breath. Only his arm was visible now. Hand and fingers were completely up her short skirt. Logan hadn't taken a breath in minutes.

The arm twisted as fingers were repositioned. Taylor whimpered and threw her head back a little. He had to have a finger or fingers in her now. Taylor was breathing in a short shallow panting. The arm movement could not be mistaken. Cal was finger-fucking Logan's white wife. Logan barely heard her hiss under her breath:

"You're going to get you fingers sticky!"

"I'll make the stickier than that." Cal tried to whisper back.

"Oh, God. You're making me cum!

Taylor was a little louder this time. She lurched in the seat and leaned into him. She grabbed his arm as she nestled against his chest. There was almost a scream that muffled into a quiet screech. Cal had made her cum.

They sat there quietly for a while. Taylor's hand was on the inside of Cal's thigh this time. She was stroking him softly through his pants. Logan stared at a bulged knob that was way to close to Cal's knee.

"Jesus Christ!" Again, the images in the back of his mind with Taylor's cunt shoved full of black cock. "God Damn it!"

After some quiet reflecting while Taylor rubbed Cal's big cock Cal wanted more beer.

"Time for another beer run. The vendors won't come down here until there's more people."

He stood up and reached for Taylor's hand.

"Come on, Babe. I need you to help carry."

She took his hand and held it all the up to the top of the aisle and beyond. Again her ass moved liked she had a huge cock in her cunt. Logan thought about how soaked her bald little cunt would be. He wished he had her to himself and his face buried in her twat.

"Jesus Christ! God Damn it, anyway. What the hell is she thinking?"

They were gone thirty minutes this time. Each was carrying a cup holder with four beers in it. Taylor was smirking at her husband to acknowledge what Cal had done to her and daring him to do anything about it. The seats around them were filling now. The opportunity for Cal to feel up Logan's wife any more had vanished.

"Here Honey. Have a beer."

Logan took it and mumbled thanks.

God Damn it! They looked like a couple. One of those interracial couples where the wife jumps race to fuck a huge cock on a full time basis. Cal would probably fuck her if she would let him. Would she? It was looking like a yes. Bullshit!

The game was pretty good. The Raiders won by two, 23 to 21. Every good play Taylor was hugging Cal. By the end of the game they were kissing, too. Not just pecks either. And, there were times his hand would go up her bare thigh.. Not even a touch of modesty was in her to stop him for others not to see. At least she didn't spread open and let him finger fuck her again with a crowd around them. Logan sported the continual hardon.

With the game over people hit the exists as the three of them, Cal, Taylor, and Logan stayed in their seats. That was the proper way to list them, Cal, Taylor, ... and Logan.

One of the last of the others to leave was a couple in about their early seventies. The woman bent over and said something in Taylor's ear. Taylor answered back in a regular voice.

"Thanks, I already did!"

After about ten minutes it was just the three of them like it had started out. Well, actually, it was just the two of them that seemed to Logan to be forever ago. Most of the talking between Cal and Taylor was drowned out by stadium noise before it could get to Logan.

On the way out Cal needed to hit the restroom to drain some of the eight or so beers he had downed. Taylor had drank five herself and the alcohol only added to her married cunt being hot for the new friend with the black cock.

"Want to come with me? The lines will be shorter." Cal teased.

"Maybe not this time, Babe."

Logan didn't like him calling his wife Babe. It was him being way too familiar. It really got to him. Then there was that niggling grab to his thought, "What did she mean this time?"

Cal got out of the restroom first. Time for a little small talk. Should Logan say something about seeing Cal finger fuck his wife. That would admitting that he saw it and did nothing about it. Maybe he should let it be and years from now it can be one of those funny stories couples remind each other about. Cal broke the silence.

"Hey, Man. You are so lucky to have a wife like Taylor and being able to fuck her whenever you want."

"Yeah, it's great. But, the Taylor you met today isn't so much the real her."

"Maybe it is. Maybe you see the side that isn't the real her and today is who she really is."

The guy really knew how to push the right buttons. Taylor appeared out of the crowd at the lady's room and walked directly to Cal to stand next to him, actually leaning into him. Cal put his arm around her waist and patted her butt a little. Taylor looked at her husband and turned back whispered something up to Cal's ear, then turned back to Logan.

"Honey, we were talking earlier. Cal has come down from Flagstaff for the game. He rented a hotel room and paid for a ride over here on Uber rather than fight the crowd and pay for parking. It's going to be tough to get a ride now. I told him we'd give him a ride after traffic clears a bit."

Logan knew he was fucked. Or, rather knew his wife was going to be. He could see the scheming in her eyes. Once to the hotel she's going want to go in a few minutes and Cal would fuck her right in front of him. After the afternoon of watching her let him get away with everything Logan was at the point of getting what he could from her activities.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers