Wife Taylor Fucks Black Raiders Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can sit in the car and visit in the car for a while." Taylor had everything in motion. "You and Cal have barely had a chance to talk."

They walked out to their SUV. Logan used the remote to unlock the car.

"You can ride up front with me, Cal. You'll need the extra room for you long legs."

It seemed like a nice try.

"Oh, it wouldn't be fair to have the lady sit in the back my herself."

He got into the back and Taylor scooted up right next to him. When her husband looked back at them Taylor was giving the black man a full on kiss on the mouth. She had her tongue working and when they broke the kiss she sighed.

"It's so good to be off to ourselves and not have everyone crowded around us."

"Really, Taylor? It was a Cardinals game. Where did you see a crowd?" Logan scoffed.

Taylor began kissing again. Cal had his hand on a boob and brushed across her stomach down to those thighs. He turned with his right hand free and ran the hand up her thigh and onto her pussy. The young Mormon wife opened her legs to give him full access. The $100 Raiders jersey seemed like a small pittance as the wife rolled around inside it. Logan was developing an attitude.

"Hey, Taylor! What did the old woman say to you when they left and you said, Already did, thanks?"

"She said go ahead and fuck him. Your husband won't stop you."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"In the restroom. When we went for the jersey Cal had to piss. He came to the door and said to come on inside that no one was in there."

"And, you did?"

"I didn't even hesitate, Baby. I wanted him inside me. I let him fuck me in a stall."

"Jesus! Did you let him cum in you?"

"Why would I fuck him if I wasn't going to let him cum in me?"

Logan was devastated. His head spun. She knew a black stramger 20 minutes and fucked him. Let him cum in her. Then fabric flew between the seats and landed on the passenger side. Cum soaked panties. Cal had already fucked her and she had sat next to her husband the whole time the game was going on. He held thepanties in his hands and felt the slick mess of black seed in the crotch.

"God? How much could still be in her?"

He turned to look between the seat backs into the back seat. Taylor's legs were up and spread. Cal's dark body was between them feeding his black cock into her. He had seen the length when she rubbed him at the stadium. Logan could see three or four inches not going anywhere as Cal was bottoming out of Logan's bride. Cal probably had more in her already than her husband ever had.

"God Damn it. Taylor! How can you be doing this to me?"

"Sorry, Baby. It's so fucking good. Do you have any idea how much cock he has in me?"

Cal raised his ass up and pulled out to show Logan with just the head nestled in her outer lips. It looked like nine or ten inches and pretty damned thick. Her juices and left over cum from the earlier black seeding clung to his black cock.

"Good luck getting all that in you!" Logan sneered.

"Oh, I'm going to, Baby. I'm going to!"

Cal plunged back into Logan's wife. This time it was two or three inches left out of her.

"Oh, God Damn! Where's that going? Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, Fuck me! Watch me take it, Sweetie. Watch me take all of it!"

She was taking it. Down to a couple of inches now and squirming for more. Cal made her cum. She squealed, and grunted and groaned as the black monster dove into her. The sounds were just gibberish as he pounded her. He slowed down and she clung her arms around his neck wanting more.

"I can feel your balls tapping against my ass when you're so close to being in me all the way."

Logan looked around the parking lot. A few cars were near them, but he didn't see any people. With the tinted side windows only someone directly in front could she his wife being plowed into. He considered opening the door behind them so he could see Cal buried in her.

Logan looked back again at Cal fucking Taylor. Cal had been pretty good at holding his body in a position so that the cuckolded husband could see his big cock go in Logan's wife. He was doing long and slow strokes to her now. Taylor seemed completely out of her mind in ecstasy. Each time the black cock would go back inside her it was going a little deeper. Taylor was too deep into orgasms to notice when she had all of it in her until Cal spoke.

"All in, Babe! Does that feel nice and snug in you?"

Taylor had been in one long orgasm since he had started to make her cum several minutes ago. He could pull out and she'd still cum for another ten minutes.

"Huh? What? Oh, my God. You are! You are all in me! Oh, Jesus Christ, Sweetheart. Look, Cal's all in me."

"Yeah. Nice Taylor. Real fucking nice!"

"Fuck me, Cal. Make me cum some more. I want to feel your seed shoot into me."

Cal jammed it into her. No long slow strokes this time. He'd pull out a couple of inches and slam back into her. His ass cheeks were clenching as he delivered a load deep into her cervix. Taylor let out a low guttural scream and was silent for several moments.

"Is she alright?"

"Yeah, Man." Cal answered. "It happens to most women when the go all out. It takes them to the full limit of what their sensory system can stand. I mean your wife went all out. Most women don't take it all the first time like your wife did. They just go out on me."

"Is she okay?"

"Other than being imprinted on black cock now she will be fine. She may want to jump every black guy she sees for a while. It's kind of up to her. Some women just treat it as a life experience and go back to their marriage. Some women can't. The never go back thing is true for most wives though. They'll keep fucking black guys whether the husband knows about it or not."

Cal gave a couple of little nudges into Taylor.

"I'll leave my cock in her while she's out of it. Give her a little poke to push my seed back up into her, you know. I've seen them totally unconscious and still cum on my cock. She's probably feeling my sperm trying to impregnate her egg right now if she's not on the pill. She's got a uterus full of my seed by now."

Cal went from pokes to fucking into her again.

"God Damn! She got me hard again."

"Is she awake?"

"Not really, but she's fucking back at me. That's what women do. They want kids and family, but what they really want is fucking a man, and if it's not her man ... all the better!"

Cal was hitting her at a good rhythm, keeping it deep in her.

"She's loving that, Man. Look at her face in a grunt. Watch her grind that little cunt. She's dream fucking, Baby. She's dream fucking. I can't hold it. Fuck her! I'm going to come in her again!"

Cal almost bellowed as he sent more seed into Taylor's tummy. Logan watch Cal's hips flex as another load of black sperm surged into his wife's uterus.

"She's fucked good now. I leave it in her. That should have brought her around."

Taylor's hips were still grinding Cal's big cock as she began to stir back to the moment. There was a look on her face as she saw it was Cal sliding in and out of her.

"You fucked me! I felt you cum in me. Did you cum in me twice?"

"You felt the second time. You were just off in another world."

Taylor's mind cleared. She looked around the SUV and into the front seat at her husband then down at the #4 Raiders jersey. If it wasn't true that was one hell of a dream. She laid under Cal and flexed her cunt against his softening cock as she revisited the day. She looked at her husband, looking angry.

"YOU! YOU! You let me do this?"

Logan was shocked.

"Don't worry about it, Man." Cal laughed. "That's white women for you. Always looking for a reason to fuck some guy, and then blame the husband."

Logan looked back to Taylor. She looked mad. She really was blaming him.

"Don't let her bullshit you. Your wife is a fucking predator. It was her all the way from when I first sat down next to her."

Cal was looking at her and she was thinking about fucking him again. His cock was still in her and if he was up to it she was wanting fucked with it again.

"Oh, shit! Security is heading this way." Logan panicked. His wife getting caught fucking a black man wouldn't go over well with the family.

Cal only needed to pull up his pants and zip. Taylor only needed to get the jersey down to cover thighs. Halfway? Logan figured that would be enough.

The security cart was almost there. Logan looked down. His wife's cum filled panties were still in his lap. The guard was looking at him while he shoved them between the seats.

"Good afternoon. You're only allowed to be here an hour after the game."

"We were waiting for traffic to clear on the highway before taking out friend to his hotel."

"We'll you have clear sailing now." The guard smiled.

"What hotel?" The guard had a different smile.

"The Residence Inn." Cal's voice came from the back.

"Hey, nice. Two hundred and twenty bucks a night."

"Traffic wasn't that bad." The guard told them. "It was a Cardinal's game, you know."

Logan searched the address for Residence Inn on his cell phone and hit GPS for directions. Cal and Taylor continued their banter in the back seat as Cal had the jersey up again and messing with her clit. Her husband scowled as he could see she was hot and ready to fuck again.

Logan stopped under the entrance canopy wanting Cal to get out and that be the end of it.

"We aren't done yet. Are we, Babe?"

Cal already knew Taylor's answer. He directed Logan to a space along the front.

They could have used other entrances. Cal wanted to go in the front. He turned to Logan.

"You may want to hang back a little bit and watch. Everyone that sees us is going to know I'm fucking your wife. Watch the reactions. If you drop back too far the room number is 238."

The hotel was pretty fancy. It was easy to see the two hundred per night room fee. Logan waiting, watched Cal's arm around Taylor's waist as they walked across the lot together into the front door. He had given them a hundred foot head start. Taylor's ass had a nice "I've been fucked" swing to it.

Logan could have found room 238 on his own. He wanted to see his wife go in to get fucked by this black guy. Cal was right. Guests were waiting to check in and people were visiting in the lobby. Everyone gave them the same look as they moved towards the elevator. The white woman is going to fuck the black guy.

The elevator door closed on him before Logan could get to it. Panic hit him hard. A major case of separation anxiety. He was separated from his wife and the black man that had been fucking her by steel and concrete. He nervously punched the up button time and time again.

By the time he looked at the door marked "stairs" he was ready to scream or cry. He started to bolt for the door before deciding the elevator couldn't be much longer. Finally the button dinged and the doors started to open. Logan almost ran over two men getting off at the lobby floor. As he got in and started punching the 2 button frantically he could hear the men talk while walking away.

"It looks like that black guy is getting himself some white pussy."

"Yeah, she looks like the kind of cunt that would fuck black cock."

The doors closed. It seemed like forever before he started up to the second floor and forever for the door to open. He almost jumped out, looking both ways. Cal and Taylor were no where in sight. Panic again.

"What if he's fucking her and won't let him me in? What if?? What if???"

Logan finds the room direction numbers. <201 to 224 - 225 to 248>. Run right. Any faster and he would be at full trot. There it was ... 238! He is panting for breath now. He tapped on the door. No answer for too long of time. God, they're in there fucking. They won't let me in, goes through his mind.

Recheck the room number. Yes, 238. Maybe he heard it wrong. Maybe Cal lied to him on purpose. Panic, panic, and more panic. Cell phone, yes. Call her cell phone. What if she doesn't answer? He drops the phone on the carpet. Then starts to hit the speed dial number for her phone.

The door handle jiggles. The door opens. Taylor is standing there nude. The God Damned ugly Raiders jersey is on the floor.

"Hi, Sweetie. Where have you been? I thought you were right behind us."

"Elevator!" He chokes out the word.

"We're going to shower anyway. Look at what you let him do to me."

Her pussy hadn't tightened back a bit since Cal pulled his cock from her. Cum was seeping out of her and down both thighs. He thought about the guys leaving the elevator.

"Looked like the kind of cunt that would fuck a black guy."

She did. She stood there swaying her hips side to side before even letting him in and closing the door. His wife looked like the kind of woman that would fuck black cock.

Logan could hear the shower water start. Both looked that direction.

"Coming, Babe?"

"Every chance I get!"

Taylor giggled, kissed her husband on the lips and went to join her black lover in the shower. Logan sat on the bed. Taylor kept making squealing and giggling sounds in the bathroom. Logan started pacing. Too long in there. Is he fucking her again?

The water stopped. The door opened and steam rolled out. Taylor stood by the bed to dry off and tossed her towel on the floor. Totally naked and ready to be fucked again she bounced backwards back on the bed, legs open, pussy exposed. Her husband had sat on a chair by the bed and Taylor had her cunt pointed directly at him.

"What do you think, Honey? What do you think of your wife's little pussy now?" She teased.

With her husband showing some displeasure she dug in harder.

"How would you like to fuck me now? Cal put his seed so far up in me he said it may be up there the next time he fucks me. And, I don't mean now or later tonight. I mean next week and the times after that."

"You're a bit of a whore. You know that don't you. Taylor?" Logan spat out the words.

"And, a damned good one at that!" Cal was coming back into the room. "Not a lot of white chicks can take a black dick like Taylor can."

"Well, you're just jealous, Logan. So, fuck you!" Taylor almost spat the words at her husband.

"It's not jealous. If you remember, you are my wife."

By then Cal was between her thighs working his huge cock into her again. That shut both of them up with Taylor enjoying her insides bring jammed open and Logan stared silently as the black cock went into his wife again.

"So, this is the way it's going to be?" Logan asked himself. "A Sunday afternoon to a football game outlines the rest of our lives, or will this be a one time thing and she's over it?"

The action on the bed was showing that she probably wasn't going to be over it. Cal was banging into her at full depth and she was wanting more. Harder and faster, her cunt was a blur against his crotch as she gave way to animal instincts. Breed with the strongest and biggest. Taylor looked like if wasn't for the birth control pill she'd be fucking for triplets.

No longer the dainty lady overcome by the big bad black cock Taylor was in charge. She taking everything Cal had, tearing at his very soul. He cervix would soon be sucking the load right out of his balls and right into her womb.

Cal knew it. The domination he so craved was gone now. Fear almost shone in his eyes. Taylor was using him now. Instead of the master he was, now just a cock with the prize she so wanted about to blast deep in her wanton cunt. Taylor knew. She felt the shift. Do longer a death-fucked rag doll she had the power. Her hands gripped his ass with zero chance of his escape. Taylor rode under him to orgasm after orgasm while Cal looked like he's give up a testicle just to have it over and done.

Cal roared. Finally he was cumming in her. Finally his balls gave him their release. When his cum started into her Taylor went into hyper-drive. Her whole body centered of his spurting staff.

"Cum in me motherfucker. Shoot that sperm into me. I want every single fucking seed. Every single fucking seed! Do you hear me, motherfucker? Do you hear me? Flood my cunt, motherfucker. Flood my fucking cunt."

Logan was frightened. He had never imagined such fury and ecstasy in a woman. Cal's spirit was beaten. Usually dominating a woman he was now the one learning how domination felt. Taylor's presence commanded the room. Cal pulled his cock from her and went into the bathroom. Taylor smiled at her husband.

"What do you think, Honey? What do you think of your bride now?"

Cal came back into the room.

"Here, Sweetie. Lay next to me on the bed." She cooed at her black lover.

Taylor attacked his cock, pumping the shaft and sucking the head, getting about a third of it into her mouth.

"Oh God, Babe. I need to rest."

Logan watched his wife do something to the black man what she said would be dirty and nasty when done to him. Now she would suck a cock. She would jerk and suck Cal until he'd almost cum and then back off. He'd want to cum and she's crush his nuts and not let him. After almost a half hour she took his load into her mouth, showed it to Logan, and swallowed.

Seeing a mouthful of black seed in his wife's mouth and then knowing she swallowed it made Jason retch. He caught himself, but it left him very nauseated. It's not easy seeing his wife gulp a stranger's cum into her belly.

Taylor went into the bathroom. Leaving the door open Logan could watch her wipe Cal's cum out of her cunt. She looked at her teeth and tongue and decided Cal's cum residue was not a problem.

Cal was in a shattered mood.

"Why don't we get dressed and we can go downstairs for dinner." Cal offered.

"I'm not going down there wearing a cum cover Raiders jersey." Taylor protested. "Honey, go down to the car and get my clothes from the bag, please. Don't worry. I won't fuck him while you are gone."

It was the whole anxiety thing again for Logan. What if it is a trick. What if they were trying to ditch him? Grabbing the key card and assuring himself he was being silly he hurried to the SUV and back. Taylor was waiting naked on the bed and Cal had dumped the raider gear for street clothes. Taylor put on her shorts without the cum laden underwear. She started to put on her bra, but tossed it on the bed. The top showed the shape of her tits, nice C-Cups, and the nipples poked against the material.

Dinner at the hotel wasn't cheap. Cal paid out almost $200 for the three of them. Taylor sat close to Cal and gave him her attention.

"I want people to know I'm fucking him."

Afterward they ate she looked at Logan.

"I'm ready for him to take me upstairs and fuck me again before we leave."

"Okay."

"Not you, just him!" Taylor glared at her husband. "You can wait in the car or the lobby."

"How long is that going to be?"

"Not long. I want to go home with a load of his cum in me."

When they got up from the table Cal led Logan's wife hand and hand to the elevator. Logan watched them get in and the doors close. The feeling hit the pit of this stomach. Maybe when they come back Taylor will be his again. He stayed in the lobby to catch the first glimpse of them returning.

Taylor was correct. Twenty minutes seemed like forever, but didn't seem so bad when Taylor exited the elevator alone and swayed across the lobby towards her husband. Taylor walked about six feet in front of him until they reached the SUV. Logan opened the door for her and held her hand as she got in.

Now behind the wheel Logan turned to his straying wife.

"What the fuck, Taylor! What caused all that?"

"I don't want to talk about it now. Matter of fact I don't want to talk about it at all."

"Maybe when we get home then."

"No! Damn it, Logan. This is just as weird for me as it is for you. I can't give you my reason now. I'm telling you I don't want to fucking talk about it."

Logan didn't know his wife well enough to know she'd let a black man fuck her, but he did know when to shut the fuck up. The ride home was in silence as Taylor appeared sullen as she sat with a sulking look on her face. All Logan could think of was all that cock going inside her and that cum ... all that cum right up her snatch and into her uterus.