Wife Taylor Fucks Black Raiders Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still early in the evening when they arrived home. Whatever Taylor's plans were a mystery. Would she meet up and fuck Cal some other time? Was guilt bothering her? Logan watched her as she moved around the house not talking to him at all. Logan sat on the couch. Some inconsequential shit was play on TV. After a few minutes his wife cuddled under his arm and watched the TV with him. He started to brush his hand against her.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

She got up and left the room. Logan followed and watched from the hallway while she went into the laundry room. She held up the Raiders jersey and then hugged it to her chest. She put her head down and muttered things to herself. She lovingly loaded it into the washing machine. Next she took off her clothes and tossed in her top, shorts, and bra. She held her cum stained panties, raising the garment to her lips and kissed the musky crotch. It looked like some type of prayer as she again spoke to things he had touched.

Logan knew better than to let her know he was watching. He scooted back to the couch. He heard their bedroom door close. He watched the news to give her some time. At ten he quietly entered the room. Taylor was lying naked on the bed unsurprisingly with her legs open and her cunt sticky with leakage of Cal's sperm from their last coupling.

Logan joined her in bed. Nothing was said. Taylor rolled to her side and nestled to him.

"Taylor, are you okay?"

"I told you not to fucking talk to me."

She was quiet for several minutes, trembling a little.

"I'm so full of black stranger's cum."

She went to sleep with him holding her.

The rest of the week was much the same way. Her not talking. Logan not talking, either except for some cursory conversations at time to time. Finally on Saturday they went shopping together and the young wife seemed to mellow a bit, talking, but with a bitterness. Back at home putting the groceries she came to him for a hug. He kissed her on top of her head. Then a bold and equally stupid move on his part.

"You know there isn't a home game this week or next. They're playing the Chargers and Packers on the road."

Taylor laughed and looked up at him.

"Why? You wanting to see me get black fucked again?"

"Oh, no! Jesus Christ, no!"

"I think you are lying to me. Fuck me right now and I'll tell you why that happened."

With almost a week of thinking about his wife and Cal fucking Logan was on edge to need some pussy. He wondered what it would be like to sink into the mess of what once was his bride's tight cunt. Taylor picked up the concerned look on his face.

"Oh, come on, Honey. You can't really think it looks like it did when Cal last pulled his cock out of me. I was done leaking his cum by the second day. From the amount he put directly into my uterus that's pretty remarkable in itself. The birth control pills have worked for us for a year and a half. I really doubt he impregnated me. Women know those things if he did. Sperm live for 3 to 4 days in a woman, so any remaining would be dead by now."

Logan was silent.

"It won't be the same pussy you married, but you won't notice much difference. I was already pretty tight when his sperm quit leaking out of me. If you aren't thinking of Cal when you fuck me you're going to enjoy it. Come on, Sweetie. Fuck your little wife."

Wow! Some sales pitch. Was she talking him out of fucking her or into it? Logan did want to fuck her.

She took off her jeans and panties and leaned with her chest on the countertop. Logan gazed at her exposed pussy. She was keeping it smoothly shaven. A little bit of moisture nestled between her outer lips. That pose did more than anything she could have said. Logan took off his jeans and underwear and slid his extremely hard cock into her waiting cunt.

"Oh, Sweetheart! It's so good to have you inside me again. Still pretty snug for a wayward wife, huh?"

Taylor had her cunt grinding on him as it sucked at his shaft as she moved against him as fast as he could plunge his cock into her. They seemed to be in perfect unison. Jason had her gasping as he fucked into her. He had no reason to hold back. If he got off he wouldn't wait for her. He'd just blow his load and leave her with her ass in the air and wanting more. Not that wasn't the case most of the time anyway.

Something strange happened. When he felt his balls start to churn Taylor exploded against his cock. She had never cum before he had before. When Logan pulled out out Taylor turned around breathless and red in the face.

"Wow! I guess I learned how to cum!" She gasped.

Logan was still hard.

"Oh my, God. Look at you! Come on what I want to tell you I want to tell you in the bedroom."

Logan made it to the bedroom with his cock still at full staff. Taylor had a surprised look on her face.

"Oh, maybe we can talk later."

That was an easy invitation, an offer Logan couldn't refuse as his wife rolled on her back and opened her legs. This time it was his cum that began to leak from her cunt. Logan moved between her spread thighs and went balls deep in her. He began to fuck her slowly. Having not spoken yet Taylor broke into words.

"Oh, fuck. Hair trigger. Sorry. Fuck me. Fuck me. You're making me cum."

Logan was stunned. She was right there. Not as wild as crammed full of black cock with Cal, but Taylor was after his load of seed. She had never been aggressive with him like this. A loud moan and she was there. Her previously black fucked pussy was gripping his cock. Logan spurted a second load into the voracious blond as she went wild beneath him.

"Whew! Maybe we better talk in the kitchen. You probably need to replenish some fluids anyway." Taylor giggled.

Logan was proud of himself in spite of watching what Cal had done to her the previous Sunday. Taylor poured them soft drinks from a 2-liter bottle.

Taylor took a drink and sat down the glass.

"Maybe Mom was right. It did make it better."

"What's that mean?"

"I guess we'll sit here naked and I'll tell you."

Taylor smiled. Her boobs looked bigger. The nipple still hard like pebbles.

"You know that my Mom is the most uppity Mormon around. She buys into the whole religion. Runs the Relief Society. Has her nose in everything. About shit a brick when I told her we weren't having a Temple wedding."

"I'll have to agree on that."

"So, the very week of my wedding I come from school one period early. I went in the house and laid my books of the couch to go in the kitchen for a snack. I guess they didn't her my car pull up. There was Mom bent over the center island stark naked, clothes and church garments on the floor. Behind her was Mr. Jenkins from next door with the biggest cock I could imagine shoved up her pussy."

"Mr. Jenkins? The retired teacher from next door? The black Mr. Jenkins? Like sixty some years old Mr. Jenkins?"

"Yes, he was giving it to her good. The language out of Mom's mouth was unbelievable. "Fuck me. Pound my cunt. Shove that cock in me deep!"

"What did you do?"

"I should have screamed. Instead I stood there and watched, even creeping to the doorway to get a better view. He was big. Mom was taking it all. Even bigger than Cal as good as an eighteen year old can remember. The image never leaves me, her fucking him like that. They fucked for about ten minutes without them knowing I was in the room. Then he growled and blasted his cum into her. Mom apparently got even more that he did out of it."

"Jesus Christ! Your Mom? The church lady?"

"Yes, my Mom the church lady getting fucked from behind by a black neighbor. They still hadn't seen me. Mr. Jenkins pulled out. Mom was reaching for paper towels when this homogenous load of cum surged out of her and onto the floor. Mom laughed and told Mr. Jenkins since they hadn't fucked with him behind lately she had forgotten how much cum he put in her. She put a paper towel between her legs and handed one to him to wipe off his cock. Then she bent down to clean up the puddle on the floor. That's we she looked up and saw me standing there."

"Holy shit, Honey. I had no idea."

"Quietly Mr. Jenkins asked me how was school and gave me congrats on getting married. I guess the news had spread. He took his time getting dressed, not trying to hide the size of his black cock from me. Then he went home. Mom stayed naked and sat on one of the barstools and patted for me to sit next to her. Even at forty Mom hid a good figure. It was a very awkward start to a conversation."

Taylor's mother very methodically began to talk.

"Sorry about exposing you to that. I've been busy the last couple of days. We knew you'd be home in an hour so rather than hitting the bedroom we thought it would be fun to do it in the Kitchen again. We never expected you home early and see what you saw. When did you get here?"

"Quite a while ago mother. I heard the things you said and watched you do what you did!"

"You mean fucking Edgar Jenkins, Dear?"

"Yes, Mother! Fucking Edgar Jenkins! How long has this gone on?"

"It's been quite the good while, Dear. When we moved here seven years ago the next day Mr. Jenkins said hello over the fence and ten minutes later I had him in the house fucking him. I guess you can see why. Anyway, the first few years we had to sneak around with his wife still alive. Then after his wife died and he retired I've been fucking him almost every day."

"With you such a bitch about the Church and Temple vows I can't believe you've been fucking our neighbor ... our black neighbor."

"Well, Dear. There have been others. In my defense, when the opportunity arises and it looks like a good thing I love to get my pussy full of black seed."

"How many others? Jesus Christ, Mother! How many others?"

"Oh, I have no idea. I like to try new black cock a couple of times every month. When I was about two months pregnant with your older sister I fucked my first black man and was hooked. I'd been married to your father for about a year and a half."

"Does Dad know?"

"I don't think so. A lot of the others do though."

"Others? What others, Mother?"

"Well, your three sisters. Their husbands. My four sisters, your Dad's sister. Most of your cousins, both on my side and your Dad's side. Oh, your grandma, my mother. She caught me fucking some black guy I had met at the supermarket when you were about two. She gave me an ass chewing like you wouldn't believe. I explained my reasons, told her about how big some of the cocks were. About two weeks later she came to me a said something in the most funny way."

"Sweetheart, I'd like to try one of your Negroes."

"No way, Mom. Not your Mother! Oh know, not Grandma!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Next day I had one my "Negroes" over to the house. As soon as he showed her his cock she started talking off clothes. She spiked her garments to the floor like a running back spiking a football in the end zone. I let them use my bed and stayed to watch. You should have seen your Grandmother take ten inches of black cock and go nuts when she felt his seed in her!"

"This is so vile and disgusting. I think I'm going to be sick. How does this happen?"

"I think it is a rebellion thing about the way the men treat the women in Church. Nothing equalizes things more for a wife in a marriage than fucking a black guy. I'll give you this advice for a happy life. Marry a Mormon man for home, house, and children. Find a few black men to fuck to save your marriage and make it worthwhile. Nothing compares to a Mormon wife full of black seed humming around the house with her husband and children. Get married. Honeymoon for a while. Then find yourself some black cock to fuck."

Taylor was quiet while Logan reflected on what his wife had just told him.

"After all the questions from Mom and sisters and the like if I'd fucked a black man yet, this guy, this slightly dangerous looking black man in a Raiders jersey sat next to me and flashed his smile all I could think was to wonder what his cock would feel like in me."

"And, you're good with it?"

"Oh, hell yes. Baby, I'm good with it."

"So, you fucked him for us. Made out marriage better?"

"I sure as the fuck did, Sweetheart. You ever been fucked like you got fucked today?"

"Are you going to fuck another one?"

"I'd say that's 98% a sure thing. Are you okay with it?"

"Yes, Sweetheart. I see what it does to you. I like to see you with a black cock in you. And, like most of the other guys I know about it and I get the see the show."

"Oh, so you're one of those guys, huh?"

"I seem to be. When are you fucking the next one? We could go somewhere next weekend."

"It's only 4:30. We could go somewhere tonight."