Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," I answered quietly. "I'll let you do it your way."

"Good. Now you go get changed with Mandy. We're supposed to be at the club in twenty minutes."

"If you insist," I whispered before kissing her. I turned and walked away with Mandy.

"I'm pretty sure no cowboy ever was dressed the way I was. But Mandy assured me that this was quite appropriate for what she had in mind for me. A snap-down western shirt, god-awfully-small men's bikini briefs, a pair of blue jeans that were more stretch pants than jeans, and a pair of pointy-toed cowboy boots. Oh, I almost forgot the blue bandana tied around my neck. Mandy was dressed in a little western dress that had been modified so that all the buttons had been replaced with snaps. The skirt portion was slightly longer than my wife's "scandalously short" skirt, but the pleating in the skirt made it "bouncy" and every time she bent or bounced, the skirt would bounce up and briefly flash her panties.

After she dressed me, she dressed herself, talking the whole time about what she intended for us to do on stage. She wanted me half dressed, to put my dick into her and fuck her until the end of whatever song was playing. Once the song ended I could pull out and we'd take our clothes and head off stage. I was NOT to come. Period, end of sentence! She wanted me to save that for whoever we lap danced with. She was hoping that she'd be able to coax an extra big tip to make the woman in whatever couple offered, climax and also feel me climax in her.

I walked out and Candice wolf whistled at me. "Look at that! Ohhhh yeah. I'm coming along to watch. This should be good."

"Well, put some clothes on and let's get going," Mandy said. "We wanna get there early enough to watch a few other couples before Jennifer has to go on stage."

"Give me a minute," Candice said as she ran down the stairs to the basement. By the time we got down the stairs she was coming out of her room, still pulling on a spandex tube dress with nothing at all on under it, carrying a pair of high heels in one hand. The four of us headed out the back door and climbed into the little four seat cart, with Mandy driving. She pulled away from the back of the house and we zipped around to the main road and then down it at a surprising fast pace. After several minutes she turned onto a gravel path and drove down it quickly, leaving a trail of dust behind us. She slowed down a couple minutes later, aiming for the back of a big building. She stopped next to a number of other carts like ours and shut it down. We could hear the music filtering from the inside, and even though this was the back of the building, it was easy to tell from the lights that the front was a large parking area, heavily lit.

"I take it this is your first visit here?" Mandy asked as she watched me looking around.

"It is."

"Well, this is the employee entrance. You'll probably want to come in this way too. It leads to the dancer prep room, the back of the bar, the storage room, and upstairs, the office," she said as she walked to a service door. She opened the door and the music got considerably louder. She held the door for us, and Candice led us into the hallway and then held open another door for us. Jennifer and I walked in and climbed the stairs, my wife moving very cautiously on the unusually high heels she had on. We made it to the top and opened another door, this one leading into a very large room. The far side of the room looked like floor to ceiling windows. One end wall was covered with tv monitors that seems to be displaying various views of not only the parking lot and building, but rooms inside the building. Several of the monitors showed rooms that were occupied by couples.

"Welcome!" Rachel said, getting up from her desk and walking across the plush carpet toward us. She walked to me and hugged me, pressing us together before moving to my wife taking my wife's hands in hers. "Wow. The girls really got you looking incredible! I can't tell you how excited I am to have you two try this," she said as she moved in to hug my wife, who looked at me a little awkwardly. Rachel stepped back and took my wife's hands again. "Come look!"

She pulled my wife toward the glass windows, and I followed along. We looked out the window at the club below. "This is the main club. You can see Teresa and Andrew are on stage right now."

I looked out and could see a long bar below us, our windows appearing to be even with the back wall of the bar. The main floor had a raised stage with two silver poles running from the stage floor to the ceiling high above. On the stage were a couple, both now completely naked from whatever they had started wearing. While I watched the young black woman reached over her head to hold the pole, and arched her back, lifting her whole body into the air, her legs pointed toward the equally young, black man standing on the stage with her. She lifted her legs high in the air and spread them, giving everyone a fantastic view of her bare pussy before the young man, Andrew, stepped between her legs. She closed her legs to rest them on his shoulders. He reached for her big, round butt and held her butt cheeks, lifting her slightly as she walked her hands up the pole over her head until she was essentially sitting on his shoulders with her pussy pushed to his face.

It didn't take any imagination at all to know what was next. I wasn't disappointed when she tilted her head back and gasped, either for real or faked I couldn't tell. He stepped closer to the pole until her back could rest against it while he licked her pussy. They did this for almost a full minute before he moved his hands on her butt and she spread her legs off his shoulders. She slowly slid down his body, her legs spread in a wide V until she was half way down his body. She stopped her slide and then gasped again as his big, fat dick pushed into her pussy. He turned around to put his back to the pole, giving the audience a view of his tool sliding slowly into her depths.

He let himself slide down the pole until his knees were on the stage floor and she was sitting on his dick with her legs sticking past him. She leaned herself back, until her shoulders were lying on the stage floor. He reached to her big, soft tits and squeezed them several times while she shifted her legs to get her feet on the stage. She used them to lift and lower her ass slightly, sliding herself on and off his cock half a dozen times, stopping when the song ended. She rolled herself back, pulling off his cock and rolling so that as she completed the roll, her spread pussy was completely on display to the audience. Once she had completed the roll, she climbed to her feet, as did Andrew. The two collected their clothes and then held hands as they walked off the stage.

" I could never do anything like that!" my wife said quietly.

"Nor I!" Rachel said. "She's a bit of an acrobat."

With them leaving the stage I looked around at the rest of the floor. I could see in the two back corners were two, what looked like cages, with bar stools around them. The rest of the main floor was covered with small, round tables with chairs, almost every table seating a couple, with the exception of two, who had two couples at them. The second couple clearly a dance couple, dressed in skimpy outfits.

"If you're wondering, the left end there leads to the private rooms," Rachel said. "We watch and record what happens there as well. Partly for the protection of the dancers, and partly for the protection of the guests. We've had a few times where a guest has accused the dancer of stealing their wallet and the like, so we can go in and watch the entire encounter."

"And if I go in there, it'll be recorded?" my wife asked with raised eyebrows.

"Definitely. But don't worry, the only place you can watch it is in this room. They aren't on the internet or anything so there is absolutely zero chance of anyone seeing what's happened or happening anywhere in the club."

"That's good. I'd hate to be a new internet sensation," my wife said with a frown as I watched a new couple move onto the stage. The little red-headed young lady had on a very revealing, white negligee and a wedding-type veil in her hair, and the guy had on only a pair of what looked like black silk boxers. The two started to move and dance together, pressing their bodies together and grinding against each other in time with the music being played.

"That's what I want you to do to me," Mandy whispered. "I'll hold your hands and any time I let go of your hands, I want you trying to fondle me or undress me. We're going to have three songs, so I want you to have my shirt off at the end of the first, my skirt at the end of the second, and the third. You're free to do anything you want to me on stage the third song. Hopefully you're turned on enough to try and fuck me."

"I think it's time," I heard Andrew say from behind us. I hadn't even realized he had come in. I looked back at him to see he was wearing a pair of men's bikini briefs not unlike what I had on under my pants.

"Now?"

"Uh huh," Andrew said, reaching for her hand. My wife looked at me nervously before turning to walk with him toward the office door. She looked back over her shoulder before looking down the stairs. I could tell she was thinking hard about not going through with it.

"She'll be fine," Mandy whispered, turning me back to look out over the club floor.

"It'll make her more nervous if she knows I'm watching," I said quietly.

"She won't know."

I chuckled. "Like seeing me up here won't be a giveaway?"

It was Rachel's turn to chuckle. "One way glass. She won't see you. In fact, any time you want to come watch, feel free. If you get all turned on, I'm sure we can solve that too, either with one of the girls, or me. It's been a while since I've had the chance to do it with anyone my age."

"Oh," was all I could say as the couple on the floor continued to dance, his hands removing her negligee and hers removing his boxers to reveal his hard dick.

"Some of the guys need to use pills to keep their hardon. It's a lot easier for a woman to fake both being excited and having an orgasm than it is for a guy. After a while, it can be hard to get turned on and stay that way. Somehow I don't think that'll be a problem for you. Not according to Candice at least."

I continued to watch him tease her, picking her up and sucking her nipples and then setting her back down. Their hands reached for each other's private parts, teasing and playing with each other. As the third song started she pushed him back until he was lying on the stage, his dick sticking up. She stood over him and slowly lowered herself toward him. He held his dick up and she began to rock her ass, twerking, I think they call it. I watched her rock her hips, dragging her pussy lips back and forth across his engorged head. Back and forth she rubbed, working him deeper and deeper between her lips until he was clearly nestled into her entrance. She stopped twerking and slowly sank down his shaft until she was resting her ass on his thighs. She began to rock herself again, grinding her clit against him as the music played. I looked at the crowd and I could see several couples clearly interested in what they were doing, one guy leaning over to his partner and whispering something to which she nodded eagerly.

The song ended and she stood up, his dick slipping from her, glistening with her juices. She held out a hand and helped him up and then they collected what little they had on and walked off the stage.

They had barely gotten off the stage when I saw Andrew step out of the curtain at the end of the stage stairs, my wife following as he led her slowly up the stairs and onto the stage, her hands tied with a long white rope he held the other end of. She followed him across the stage and let him turn her so she was facing the crowd. He lifted her hands above her head and wrapped the rope around the pole, slipping the end of it into her hand, which she grasped.

The first song was already starting as he reached for his tiny briefs. He pushed them down to his thighs and then unwrapped a long strip of material from around his already hard dick. He reached up and placed it across her eyes and then tied it behind her head with a simple overhand knot, blindfolding her with the thin strip.

He quickly pushed the briefs the rest of the way off and then set them on her head. His hands moved to her top, capturing her tits through the thin, white material. He fondled her breasts through the material teasing her nipples and pinching them to make them hard and protrude even more than they already did. He hooked his fingers into her top and slowly pulled it out and away.

I felt someone slide around me, looked over my shoulder and saw Rachel's face near mine. Her hands wrapped around me and I felt her soft breasts, unrestrained in the thin blouse she wore, press against my back as her left hand found my crotch. "God she's sooooo damn sexy," she whispered to me as I looked back down to see Andrew pull the top all the way to her waist, exposing her tits, supported by the lace half-bra.

He leaned over and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth as he unfastened her bra and took it off, holding it out and dropping it to the floor. As he sucked on her breast, one hand reached down between her legs and rubbed her pussy under the skirt, while his other hand reached around to fondle her butt through it. I could see her mouth moving, unable to hear what she was saying, but knowing nonetheless. He had found her Achilles heel: her nipples. Teasing her nipples had allowed me to coax her into letting me play with her pussy and make her climax in a movie theater once, and have sex with her in a bathroom at a wedding on another occasion. Though I'd never imagined her doing anything this extreme.

She moved her head side to side as he moved his hands to unzip the skirt and push it down. He moved her legs one at a time to step out of the skirt, leaving her in the tube top around her waist, the see through panties and her stockings. He let go of her nipple and knelt in front of her.

I was momentarily distracted as the front of my pants were unsnapped, Rachel slipping one hand into the front to massage my hardon through the tiny briefs I had on. I watched Thomas pull my wife's panties down and work them down her legs until he could coax her to lift both feet, tossing them aside. He leaned in toward her and licked her pussy slowly, drawing a gasp from her as Rachel slipped her hand inside my briefs to grasp my bare dick. Her free hand found one of mine and pulled it around between us, pushing it gently between her legs. I could feel Rachel's bare pussy lips touch my fingers as I watched Thomas slide his hands down one of my wife's legs and then the other, pulling the stockings to her ankles, but leaving them and her high heels on.

I pressed my fingers between Rachels's lips and stroked them slowly into her wet slit while Thomas lifted my wife's leg and pushed his face between them further. The blindfold fell from her face and she moaned in pleasure as his tongue dipped deeply into her wet pussy.

"God I want you to fuck me," Rachel whispered to me as we watched Thomas stand up, still holding my wife's leg in his hand. He stepped closer to her, aiming his cock at her pussy and then pushed it into her slowly.

I didn't have to hear to know the groan she made as he slid slowly into her already sopping wet pussy. I wondered just how far he'd push it, if he'd actually make her climax in front of everyone.

Rachel pulled my dick completely out and wrapped both hands around me, slowly stroking me while I stroked her clit with my left hand's fingers. I watched Thomas stroke in and out of my wife, his fingers moving to her nipples, squeezing and pulling them. I knew the song had to be about done, given how long they were doing it, but I could see it was going to be a race between the end of the song and her orgasm. The song ended, but to my surprise, Thomas just kept stroking into her, her moans and gasps silent to us but still obvious.

I heard her cry out even through the glass as her body jerked and shuddered in a massive orgasm. She clutched the rope tightly as her body trembled and then spasmed a second time as her climax washed over her.

"God look at her come," Rachel whispered. "I wish you could make me come like that right now. I want you so bad. I want to feel your fat cock pumping into me until you fill me with cum. God, I want that so bad right now," she moaned softly.

"Come on. We better go down and meet them coming off stage," Mandy said, taking my right hand and pulling me away from Rachel. "You'll have plenty of time to fuck later."

"Uh yeah," I answered, trying to tuck my hardon into my tiny underwear before we got to the door. I was still snapping my pants closed while we walked down the stairs. Mandy led me to the dressing room door and into a large room with lots of racks of clothing and costumes, as well as a large number of dressing tables and several shower stalls along one wall.

"Oh my god," my wife said as she came around the corner of the stage entrance, still with her stockings around her ankles and her spandex top around her waist, "I can't believe you made me climax in front of everyone!" she said angrily to Thomas. "You said you were going to play with me, not make me come on stage!" She saw me and looked angrily at me. "Did you know he was going to do that? Make me come in front of everyone?"

"No," I answered quietly, walking toward her. "I was as surprised as you were." I added as she walked toward me and wrapped her arms around me. She pulled her naked body against me and I felt her trembling as I hugged her to me.

"God I can't believe I did that," she whispered. "I don't believe I let him do that to me! I'm glad that's over! I'm so embarrassed, coming in front of everyone like that."

"It looked like it felt good," I whispered, "and it did look sexy as hell."

"You were watching?"

"Yeah, from upstairs."

"You could have stopped it," my wife snapped angrily at me.

"No, by the time I'd have gotten down here, it would have already been over," I said softly, stroking her back, trying to sooth her.

"What now?"

"That's up to you. As I understand it from Mandy, you put some clothes back on and mingle with the guests until someone wants to buy your services."

"God that sounds disgusting," she whispered. "It sounds like I'm selling myself like a common prostitute. NO! Absolutely NOT!"

"You are anything but a common prostitute," I whispered. "You looked so incredibly hot out there. The only thing I wish was that it was me doing that to you."

"You'd do that? Strip me in front of everyone?"

"If you wanted me to."

"You mean, if I let you," she said a little sternly.

"No, if you wanted me to. I wouldn't make you do anything you didn't want to."

"David, we're due on stage," Mandy said quietly, tugging on my arm.

"You better go," my wife said quietly, releasing me, but still frowning.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet," she said before leaning to me and kissing me on the cheek. "Probably just get dressed and watch you. I hope you have fun out there."

I wasn't at all sure how to answer that as Mandy pulled me away from Jennifer and toward the stage entrance.

"Come on. Time to get your head in the game. Remember what we talked about. Let me help you learn to dance and you play the part of hunky guy determined to get me naked and have sex with me."

"Yeah," I answered as she pulled me along and out the curtain. I walked up onto the stage, surprised at how bright the lights were and how little I could actually see of the audience because of them.

She took my hands and started dancing with me, or more correctly trying to coax me to dance with moves I clearly didn't know. She moved her hands to my shoulders, letting go of mine. "Play with my tits!" she hissed quietly enough that I could just hear her over the music. I Moved my hands to her chest and squeezed and groped her tits through the thin shirt. She found my hands with hers again, and giggled playfully, pulling my hands away and moving them to her hips before moving her hands to my shoulders again.