Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

I pushed her hose and underwear down her thighs as far as I could and then knelt down in front of her, pulling her hose down as I knelt. She let me lift one foot at a time, slipping her heel off and pulling the underwear and hose off before slipping her high heel back on.

"You're so gentle," she whispered as I tossed the underwear and hose onto the sofa behind her.

"Thank you," I said as I leaned toward her. I slipped my hands up her thighs and grasped her firm butt cheeks, pulling her toward me and pushed my face between her thighs to kiss her pussy. She had a significant amount of curls on her mound and between her legs, framing a pair of full, round lips with an her protruding inner labia. I used the fingers of my right hand to slip between her legs and tease between her lips from behind while I used my tongue to spread her lips from the front.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned while my tongue found her hard clit and stroked across it. I felt her hands move to my head, pull me closer to her as she started to grind herself against my face. I let her for a few moments, moving my left hand to my own pants; I knew what she wanted. I undid my pants and then, letting go of her butt with my right hand, pulled my face from her pussy. I stood back up, pushing my pants and silk boxers down to my knees.

I reached for her waist and pulled her to me, letting her nipples press against my chest. I lowered myself slightly and then drove my dick between her thighs. I straightened and let my dick press against her wet pussy lips, bringing a soft moan from her lips.

"Now, I think we were dancing?" I asked softly, sliding a hand up her back and coaxing her to lean against me. We moved side to side, my dick sliding in and out of the gap of her thighs against her wet lips until the song ended. As the next song started, I held her against me, not letting her pull away. I reached one hand down to her butt and then between her legs, feeling my now-engorged head. I used my fingers to pull myself up toward her pussy, intentionally rocking my hips to pull my dick back and forth, my head stroking between her lips and her clit grinding into the top of my shaft.

We continued to dance that way, my head slipping between her lips, my fingers pushing me up toward her a little harder with each passing minute. I wasn't in a hurry. She paid for thirty minutes, so there was no point in rushing.

I glanced over at Mandy and she had the guy's pants down to his ankles and his shirt off as she sat on his lap, facing away from him. She bounced and rocked her hips to the beat of the music. I could see his cock sticking up between her legs each time she pushed back, dragging her clit along his hard shaft. I wondered how long it would take before she pushed forward enough that he drove into her.

I shifted my attention back to the woman in my arms as she shuddered against me. It wasn't a huge orgasm in any way, but her constant stroking of her clit along my dick had taken her to her first climax. I didn't plan on it being her last. I waited for her climax to pass and then pushed my fingers up harder, forcing my head up to the entrance to her depths.

She froze stock still as my head penetrated her. I stopped moving too, allowing my dick to very slowly sink into her. I could feel her body expand around me as I inched deeper into her. "Ohmygod," she whispered. "Ohmygod, yes."

"You like?"

"Yes," she whispered in my ear, kissing the side of my face and my earlobe as she pressed herself tightly to me, forcing more of me up into her. "Oh god- I've never-" she started to whisper, stopping herself before she could finish. I started to sway with her again, moving our bodies side to side so that my cock pushed in and out only a small amount. She gasped and moaned something about how big I was inside her.

We rocked side to side for several minutes. I could feel her juices leaking down my shaft and dripping from my balls as we rocked. I started to shift my motion, slowly stroking myself in and out of her as we danced side to side, her breathing becoming more ragged with each passing moment. "Oh fuck, I'm going to come again," she breathed in my ear. "You're going to make me come again."

It almost seemed like a surprise to her that she was going to climax again. She pulled me tighter against her as my hands squeezed and massaged her ass cheeks, my cock pushing in and out only a few inches. "Oh god!" she squeaked suddenly, grabbing me even tighter. I felt her pussy clench and squeeze me as she climaxed a second time in my arms. Her body trembled and shook for long seconds, her chest heaving as she struggled for breath.

"You still want me to come in you?"

"Oh god, yes," she whispered without letting go of me.

I reached for her legs and lifted them up, pulling her slender frame up my body until she nearly lifted off my dick. She wrapped her legs around me and I knelt down with her. I leaned her back, resting her ass on the edge of the sofa and then pushed her back, coaxing her to release me. She lay back against the sofa and I unhooked her legs from around me. I used her calves as handles and lifted and spread her legs.

Her husband was leaned back almost next to her, groaning as Mandy bounced her sexy ass up and down on his lap, his dick sliding in and out of her with audible squishing. I looked down at the pussy I was still impaling and started long, slow strokes. I hoped her orgasm was still close enough past that I could revitalize it. In and out I thrust, her sopping-wet pussy caressing my dick with each stroke. Now it was my turn to feel the urgency and tingle spread. Her pussy, which was already tight, accustomed to a much smaller dick, got tighter as it spasmed around my thrusting shaft. In and out I drove, pushing both of us toward climax.

"Oh fuck! OHHHHH FUCK YES!" she cried loudly as I plunged in faster and faster.

"Oh fuck. Gonna come," her husband grunted next to me as Mandy, now facing him, bounced up and down his shaft with abandon. Her tits bounced and swung wildly on her chest as she slammed herself down on him over and over again.

"OHHHH SHIT!" the woman cried as her orgasm raced to new heights as my cock grew just that much fatter.

"UH!" I grunted as my body spasmed and shoved hard into her. I could feel my cock spurting a massive shot of pent up cum deep into her. I jerked back and grabbed my dick after the first shot and stroked it wildly. The next shot spewed out in a long arch that landed on her face and tits. The following half dozen shots landed on her tits and stomach, leaving me leaning between her legs, my cock oozing cum onto her stomach and mound.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as she scraped my cum from her face and licked it off her fingers. She moved her hands to her breasts and spread my cum all over her tits and stomach, rubbing it in like lotion. "Bring that dick here," she groaned, moving her hands to mine and trying to pull me by my softening dick. I moved up onto the sofa and she pulled my butt toward her until she could close her mouth around my head. She sucked and licked my dick, dragging the last of my oozing cum out into her mouth before she lay back and, panting, grinned up at me. "God that was a fuck!"

"You liked?" her husband asked breathlessly.

"Oh fuck yes. You need to learn to do what he did. God I feel so, so, Shit, I don't even know how to describe it. It wasn't just an orgasm in my pussy. He gave me an orgasm that seemed to light my whole body on fire."

"Well, money well spent then."

"You?"

"Oh god. Only twice, but I think that's all my body can take. Young lady, you are one spectacular fuck."

"Thank you," Mandy said, reaching for the tablet. She tapped something and then held it out to the guy. "If you want to add any more tip, type it in, and then tap your bracelet to approve the transaction."

"Honey, you definitely deserve more," he said as he added another two-hundred as a tip. Mandy took the tablet and handed it to me. I could see that it had a place to add more tip and a large button that showed 'approve transaction'.

"I think this is for you," I said, holding the tablet out for the woman.

"Oh yeah," she groaned before tapping her bracelet to the screen. "Definitely got my money's worth there. Any chance I can get you to come to our bungalow later and fuck me like that again?"

"I don't think so," I answered quietly.

"You should. God with the way you use that cock, you'll go far in this industry. I bet you could even end up manager of this place if you wanted."

Mandy laughed softly.

"What's so funny about that?" the woman asked a little indignantly.

"I think you should know: this is Mister Parks. He's the new owner of the Wild Horse ranch. He's just out here with me today to kind of get a feel for what the job entails. I doubt he'll be a regular feature on stage."

"Oh my. Don't I feel foolish now," she said, blushing slightly. "I just invited the owner to come fuck me tonight!"

"I doubt my wife would approve," I answered.

She looked at me for a moment. "Was that your wife? The one on stage that got tied up?"

"It was."

The woman reached over and slapped her husbands arm. "Shit, you wanted to fuck the new owners wife!"

"How was I to know? She was soooo fucking hot on stage. I didn't know."

"It's fine. Like me, she was finding out what it was like to strip on stage. She just wasn't up to, well, this," I said quietly.

"I'm glad you were," the woman said softly.

"I think our time is about up," Mandy said, climbing off the man. She stood back and put her dress back on and then waited for me to get up and pull my pants back up. "You're welcome to stay in here while you dress. Other than that, thank you from both of us for the generous tips and also for visiting the ranch," Mandy said before taking my hand and drawing me out of the room. She pulled me along the opposite direction of the door and I soon found myself looking at the door up to the office. She led me up the stairs and into the office to find my wife sitting in one of the large, overstuffed chairs, watching the monitors. "Well? I take it you had fun?"

"I don't know that I had fun, but I learned a lot." I said.

"Oh? Like what?" my wife asked with a frown.

"That it's a lot more work that I'd have thought. I mean, yeah it was kinda exciting, mostly because it was someone new and different. But it was also a LOT of work to figure out just exactly what she needed or wanted to get her to climax."

"You seemed to do it, twice. How hard could It really be?"

"Honestly, very," Mandy said. "I mean it seems like it'd be easy, but you're used to having sex with your husband and you already know his triggers, just like he knows yours. Someone completely new, trying to find the trigger quickly so you can give them a good orgasm? It's pretty tough because you HAVE to succeed. If you don't, you don't get that great tip you negotiated."

"I still think it's not that hard," my wife said with a frown.

"You're welcome to try it," I answered.

"I don't think so. I said I'd strip. I did that. I'm ready to go home."

"Alright," I said. "Come on."

"David! Nine tomorrow?" Rachel asked as we headed to the door. "To go over the books?"

"Oh, Yeah. We better. We only have one more day to decide, don't we? I'll be here," I called over my shoulder.

I drove my wife and Candice back to the house. Candice headed down to her room, I headed up to ours and Jennifer joined me for a quick but silent shower. We went to bed naked, snuggled to each other, neither of us feeling the need for sex at the moment. I fell asleep holding her against me, unsure what she was thinking but wasn't telling me. I didn't know if tonight helped or hurt her feeling about keeping the resort and club. All I could do was wait. We promised each other we wouldn't push until the last day to decide.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers