Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the idea, and slipped my hands up to her shirt, pulling it slowly apart, freeing one snap after another. She waited until I had it about half way done and reached for my hands again, moving them to her hips. I let them rest there for a few moments after she let go of them and then slid them back up again, this time sliding one into her half open shirt to tease her bare tit while the other started pulling the shirt snaps apart again. She backed away, giggling and calling me a naughty boy before turning in my arms and backing up to me. She held my hands until she was pressed against me and rubbing up and down my body. She reached behind herself to my hips as she ground her ass into my quickly-hardening dick. My hands free again, I pulled the rest of the shirt apart and slipped my hands up her body to cup both tits, my wrists pushing the shirt apart. I squeezed and teased her breasts and nipples for a while and then slid my hands up to pull the shirt off her shoulders. It fell down her arms as she pulled away from me.

She turned to face me and giggled, half bending over, the shirt hanging down all the way to the ground, hanging onto her only by the cuffs at her wrists. She quickly unsnapped the snaps there and it fell the rest of the way to the floor, leaving her naked above the waist. She stepped toward me and reached for my shirt, pulling the front apart while I reached back up to her tits and cupped them. She worked the shirt down my arms and undid the cuffs before pulling my hands from her tits to get the shirt all the way off.

She took my hands in hers, lifted them over my head and leaned into me, pressing her tits against my chest as she pressed her lips to mine in a long, wet kiss, all the while, grinding her pelvis against my now-hard cock. She broke the kiss and again took my hands as she turned in my arms to press her ass against me. She moved my hands to her tits and then, using her hands, slid mine to her waist, holding one on her stomach while she pressed my right hand down to her thigh. She coaxed my hand up her thigh, dragging the skirt up with it until she had my hand on her bare pussy. She let go of my hands and moved side to side, wiggling her ass against me, making her tits wiggle from side to side as well. I teased her pussy with my fingers while my left hand searched for the zipper I knew was on the side of the skirt. I felt her hands move between us as I pulled the zipper down, the skirt growing looser on her hips as I did. I felt her skirt start to slip down and moved my hands to allow it to do so, sliding down her thighs to her knees, where it stuck because of her spread legs. I felt her pulling the zipper of my pants down just before she stepped away from me. She turned around, letting her skirt fall the rest of the way down her legs, her hands reaching for my pants. She pulled the stretchy jeans down over my butt and halfway down my thighs, leaving me in only my tiny bikini underwear. She moved closer to me, rubbing her nipples lightly on my chest while she rubbed one hand up and down the serious bulge in the front of my underwear. I cupped her tits while she teased my dick through them, and then, after a few moments, pulled them down, freeing my hard-on.

She pulled the underwear down to my thighs and then grasped my dick with both hands, stroking and teasing it while she danced in front of me. She turned around and stepped back to me, pushing my dick down until she could slide it between her thighs as she backed her ass up into me. I cupped and fondled her breasts and teased her nipples while she danced against me, my dick sticking out between the gap of her thighs. She reached one hand down between her legs and I felt her press my dick against her slit as she danced, sliding her wet pussy along my shaft several inches.

She froze and bent over slightly and I felt my head disappear between her lips. The moan was definitely real as she pushed herself back onto my shaft, driving me slowly into her sopping-wet pussy. I held her nipples and teased them as she began to rock herself on and off my dick. I knew I wasn't supposed to come, but if she was going to keep doing this, she was going to get all of it inside her.

"Oh damn," I groaned, trying to let her know she was doing much too good of a job. Thankfully the song ended before I did. She pulled off of me, leaving my rock hard dick sticking out, bobbing up and down with my heartbeat and glistening with her juices.

She stood next to me for several seconds, letting everyone see the two of us. Then she turned to push her ass out at the audience as she picked up her clothes, getting a few appreciative whistles.

"Come on," she said breathlessly as she led me away by the hand, my pants still around my thighs. She led me down the stairs and through the curtain. We got through the curtain and she turned me and backed me against the wall and pressed herself to me. "You have me so fucking close to climax. God, I want to fuck your brains out right now," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine.

"I didn't think we were supposed to do that."

"Spoil sport," she whispered before pushing away from me reluctantly, her hand having found my still rock-hard cock. She stood inches from me, stroking my dick slowly, aiming it at her pussy as if waiting for me to pull her toward me and impale her with it.

"Hey you two. We have a request," one of the topless waitresses said as she walked in through the curtain. "I have a couple wants the older guy and the older woman as a couple."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Tracy. This is Mister Parks, the new owner. And the older woman you're referring to, is his wife, Missus Parks."

"Oh god," she whispered. "I didn't know. I'm so sorry. I'll tell them that you aren't available."

"No, wait," I said as she turned to leave. "What kind of request?"

She looked at me almost embarrassed. "Private dance," she whispered.

"That's what's supposed to happen, right?" I asked. "You guys dance on stage and then try to get people to pay for private dances?"

"Yeah, it is." Mandy answered. "Are they guests or locals?"

"Guests. They're both wearing bracelets."

"That's perfect. Let's go find your wife and see what she thinks," Mandy said eagerly. "Come on Tracy," she added as she pulled me by the hand around the corner and into the dressing area. We found my wife sitting in a stool by one of the dressing tables, her tube top and skirt back on and her stockings pulled back up. She looked at me as we walked toward her.

"Looks like you had fun," she said, before nodding toward a TV that showed the stage. "Seems like you didn't much mind Mandy there fucking you on stage, either."

"He's a great fuck," Mandy said with a grin. "Anyway, we have a request."

"A request?"

"A couple has requested private time with you and your husband."

"Private time? As in having sex with us?" my wife asked quickly.

"Maybe. This is Tracy, one of the waitresses. What did they say?"

"Specifically, the wife suggested that she'd love to have Mister Parks undress her like that, and the husband hoped that you'd be willing to let him undress you like you were on stage."

"Oh shit, no fucking way. No way I'm going to go let some guy I don't know undress and fuck me."

"He said he was willing to pay a significant tip to just have you lap dance on his bare dick," Tracy said quietly.

"This happens all the time," Mandy said. "Guests or public customers see us on stage and make a request even before we have a chance to get dressed and go out to the floor. They want to make sure they're first in line. Usually those kind are the biggest tips anyway."

"So what, I'm just supposed to go out and let this guy pay to play with my body and fuck me?"

"You don't have to go that far. You get to limit what you do. Some guys I'll fuck, if they pay enough. Others, I barely get undressed for. Depends on how they make me feel and how deep the pocketbook is. For what they're asking? I wouldn't get naked with them for less than a thousand for the couple."

"Wait, what? A thousand dollars? Just to undress me?"

"The two of you? Sure. Platinum guests have plenty of money or they wouldn't be here. They're looking for something different. Something they'd never be able to do at home. That's what we provide: that fantasy experience. If you want, I'd be happy to come along with you, kinda show you the ropes," Mandy said.

"Show me the ropes? Like this is something I'd actually do? Let alone do more than once? Hell, I barely survived getting stripped on stage. Why would I want to let David watch a stranger stripping and fucking me?"

"Well, sounds like he'd be busy with the wife anyway. Some couples would love to try something like this, but they don't have a way to do it without messing up their reputation. So here, they can do it anonymously and decide if it's something they want to do more of or if it was a mistake."

"And they pay money to do this?"

"Yep."

"And if you come along? What would you do?"

"Well, if you didn't want to have sex with him, I would. If you decided you wanted to, I'd just stand by and watch, or maybe let him play with my pussy or something."

"Jesus. I don't believe this," my wife said quietly.

"I told you, you looked hotter than hell up there," I said quietly. "But don't think we have to do this. I don't care if we do or not. We did what we set out to do. We got stripped on stage and got a feel for what it's like for the girls to go out there and show off."

"You liked it, didn't you?" my wife asked me.

"I sorta did," I agreed with a shrug.

"So what do you want to do?"

"Look, I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with. If this guy's wife wants to dance with me and let me strip her and make her come while we're dancing, why not? Could be interesting. Mandy would probably be happy to handle the husband."

"You could watch upstairs," Mandy said quickly. "There's cameras in all the rooms so you'd see exactly what I do." She paused a moment and then added, "Or you could come along. Let him undress you and look at you while I do the rest. See it up close."

"You mean watch my husband fuck his wife right there in front of me?"

"That's probably what'd happen," Mandy said with a shrug, starting to put the dress she had been carrying back on. "Either way, I probably need to go out and make an offer, even if it's just me and Thomas. Not sure that's what they want though."

My wife looked at me. "You're going to do this, aren't you?"

"I was thinking about it," I answered honestly.

"It's a lot better than ladies night," Mandy said with a grin. "He'd probably be propositioned by two or three women on ladies night."

"Fine. Fine. I'll do it. But I'm NOT letting him fuck me!" my wife said, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'll rub my ass around on his dick, but that's as far as I'm going!"

"Then just make that clear at the start," Mandy said. "You want me to come along to make him come?"

"I gotta make him come?"

"Oh yeah. One way or another. Mouth, hands, pussy, tits. Something. It's kinda expected once you get to that point."

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh."

"Shit. Okay. but this is the last thing I'm doing. I promised Candice I'd be open minded about the club, but this isn't helping her position much."

"Her position?" I asked.

"That the club was important to keeping the whole thing running. It was apparently the basis of starting the whole resort. She says it's fun to work here and that it can be exciting to interact with so many different men."

"I think what she meant was fuck so many different men," Mandy said with a grin. "Though she doesn't do nearly as many as I do. Most guys she'll do a hand or tit job. If they're really hot she might give them oral sex. It takes a pretty special dick for her to go all the way."

"Okay. let's get this over with," my wife said with a scowl.

"Hold on," Mandy said sharply. "I'm not letting you go out there like this. Not only won't you have fun, but the customer is going to get a bad taste in his mouth. You want to do this, you better decide you're going out there to ENJOY it, not because you have to. No one wants to have a lap dance from a surly, bad-tempered dancer."

"What? You're not letting me?" my wife asked her just as sharply.

"Nope. Not gonna. Don't care if you own it or not. I'm sure Rachel would agree with me."

"She's got a point," I said softly to my wife. She looked at me like I had three heads. "You just stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Thirty minutes, give or take a few," Mandy said as she grabbed a tablet off the table and took my hand with her free hand. She pulled me along back to the stage curtain and then out, the two of us following Tracy.

Tracy led us through the maze of tables to a couple sitting part way back from the stage, the two of them very nicely dressed. The man in a sport coat and the woman in an elegant gown that she probably wore to dinner. "Mister and Missus G. This is David and Mandy. I'm afraid that Jennifer wasn't available."

"Awww. That's a shame," the man said. He looked at Mandy with a crooked little grin. "You can call me Eric," he said as he held a hand out and pulled Mandy toward him. She turned and sat sideways on his lap. I could see her hand reach down to his lap as she moved to sit, clearly pressing against the bulge in his pants.

"And you can call me Dorra," the woman said quietly as she stood up. She stepped toward me and put her arms around my neck, holding us only inches apart. "David, is it? Tell me, did you really not know how to dance up there, or was that all part of the act?"

"I honestly don't know how to dance. That was my first time," I answered her.

"Your first time on stage? Ohhhhh~ now that is special. So that means that you've never done anything like this either?"

"I haven't," I admitted.

"Mmmmmmmm. Now I'm even more intrigued. Tell me David, how would you feel about undressing me and doing to me what you started to do to Mandy there?"

"I'm open to the idea."

"For the right price I take it? That is the game, isn't it?"

"It seems to be."

"So how much do I offer you?"

"I guess that depends on what you want,"

"Well, since this would seem to be a negotiation, I'll offer you two hundred to dance with me like you did with your young lady friend."

"Sounds a little low, based on what Mandy told me."

"If it were both you and the other older woman, I think we'd go much higher."

"I think you can go higher to get what you want."

"And what do I want?" she asked, stepping close enough for her maybe C-cup breasts to press to my chest and her pelvis against the bulge in my jeans.

"You want me to do what I did to Mandy, except you don't want me to stop. You want me to keep going until you feel the rush and hear your husband coming as well. For that, you're going to have to go a lot higher. I'm not so worried about the money, but it's Mandy's paycheck, and I'm quite sure your husband isn't planning on stopping at just a little fondling," I answered back.

"I'm afraid you have understood exactly what it is I want. I want to feel myself climax around you. I want to feel you climax inside me and fill me with you. I want to do that while my husband feels himself come inside her."

"That will cost you," I whispered. "Four for me and five for her."

She raised an eyebrow and looked at her husband. "He drives a hard bargain. You willing to fork over five to the young lady?"

He looked at his wife and then at Mandy. "I would if she rides me bareback."

"It's against club policy, but seeing as you are guests, I could see my way clear to bend that policy," Mandy said, "but it'll take more than five. Tell me what you feel it's worth for me to fuck you for half an hour? A good hooker would cost you five for ten minutes. I'll give you a full thirty and as many times as you can get it up in that thirty minutes."

"Now that's a challenge. What happens if I can get it up, oh, say, three times?"

"I'd say you are a stud. Seven for me, and whatever your wife decided with my partner." Mandy said, reaching for the tablet on the table. She pecked on it with one finger for a moment and held her bracelet out and tapped the screen. She held it for the guy and he grinned and tapped his to it. Mandy held the tablet out for me. "Pick tip to receive on the bottom," she said.

I looked at the table, looking over the woman's shoulder and found the tab along the bottom. I picked it and it opened a box. I typed in the four-hundred dollar amount and tapped my bracelet to it. The woman released her hold around me and twisted to tap her bracelet against it. "Done. Now make my money worth it. I've never been undressed while I danced before."

Mandy stood up and took the man by the hand. I followed along, holding the woman's hand. She led us across the floor to a door and through it. She led us down a short hall of curtained doorways and then into one that was open. Inside was a large, leather couch with two end tables, a coat rack, and a lounge chair. Mandy closed the curtain behind us and set the tablet on the end table. She stood in front of the husband and looked expectantly. "You wanna do the honors and get me naked first?"

"I'd love to," he said as he scooted forward on the sofa.

"Now, we dance," the wife whispered, as she moved against me again. Though the music had a definite fast beat to it, we found little trouble swaying to a much slower tempo, my hands running up and down her back and butt. I let my hands explore her back, found the zipper of her dress and started to slowly pull it down. I eased it down slowly, letting the material spread apart on her back until I had it all the way down to the round of her butt. She was tall and slender, her body firm under my touch as I slipped my hands into the back and teased up and down to find the strap of her bra. I deftly flicked the little hook fasteners the way I'd been doing for years on my wife, letting the elastic pull it apart around her body inside the dress.

She let me step back slightly and slide my hands up to her shoulders inside the dress. My wrists pulled the dress apart and pushed the material over her shoulders to slide down her arms, along with the shoulder straps of the bra. She dropped her arms for a moment, letting the bra and dress slide down them and off over her hands, leaving her naked from the waist up. I leaned my head down, kissed her shoulder and began working my way down, shifting myself around her side slightly until I could kiss all the way to her left nipple.

"Oh fuck yes. That's worth the first hundred," she whispered as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. She moaned softly as I teased and licked her nipple, letting my right hand slide down her body further until I was pressing her dress to her crotch. She arched her back and pushed back against my hand as I pressed my fingers between her legs as far as the dress would allow.

It didn't take much to make the dress slide the rest of the way down. My right hand took care of that, slipping into the material at the small of her back and then gently pushing down, sliding my hand over her firm butt. She stepped both feet out of the dress and stood there in nothing but a pair of panties, pantyhose and high heels. I released her nipple and moved back to stand in front of her, letting her press her tits against my chest as she reached around me. She ran her hands up and down my back and then around to my front. She stepped back a foot or so and with a devilish little grin gripped the front of my shirt. In one tug she pulled it apart, unsnapping all the snaps at once to expose my chest. She pushed my shirt off my shoulders and I lowered my arms from her waist to let it fall off, the cuffs already unsnapped. I reached back to her waist and slipped my fingers into the band of her pantyhose and pushed them down, making sure I got the waistband of her underwear at the same time.