All Comments on 'Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

I really like that despite the raunchy sex club setting of it all, the story has a very human aspect to it.

Makes it much better than if it had all just been about mindless sex.

Poacher11Poacher11over 1 year ago

The story just gets better. Looking forward to the next chapter and the meeting with the Lawyer. Thanks again for another hot story

bourbononicebourbononiceover 1 year ago

good story and character development,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. a few more chapters would be fun to read.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Another great chapter in this story and leaving us hanging for the next chapter.

Thanks for writing

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

Needs at least one more chapter settling the whole family into new lifestyle that will be enjoyed by all. Introducing the rest of the family into their inheritance now instead of the shock 6 days before they have to make a decision to keep it alive or destroy an amazing life's work and many people's livelihoods as their senior relatives had.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Almost believable and my dream.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Love the way you're bringing Jenn around to the idea of managing the resort. Looks like they'll be the ideal people to run it but how will they bring the next generation into it?

5 from me.

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

Great story, and for its setting, it feels realistic to me. Don't we all fantasize about owning a place like that? I echo the others - please keep this going. :)

Publius68Publius68over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this thoroughly. Five stars for all. And it gives me ideas for a similar setting/scenario.

That said, I’d read more, but I think you’ve reached the conclusion you wanted. I’d leave it here as a job well done, give us the next cool thing.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

Thank You! I totally enjoyed following along in this Hot Erotic Series. You did an excellent job of Jennifer explaining the male psyche and how David or most any other males wouldn’t pass up a chance of pussy. Along you pointed out those turn on buttons on most women’s chest. The love David & Jennifer felt and shared was shown very well and the staff picked up on it quickly. However, the employees did pull a few tricks to sway them into signing. Jennifer and David truly cared about the welfare of their employees and weren’t about to abuse them or use them like Greg did. Thank you and Take Care and Be Safe!

bourbononicebourbononiceover 1 year ago

lots of story arcs to follow, don't stop now

tms2009tms2009over 1 year ago

Hot damn... I thoroughly loved these 4 chapters. The development of the characters is amazing and your storytelling superb. Itching to read more from this series. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT HERE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story telling. I do have to say, I don't think their marriage would last. How can you invest in your wife when you are always fucking other younger available women, and visa versa?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was fun enough but very hard to enjoy fully, you could just sense the reluctance of both husband and wife to actually go through with anything and the lingering thought that their marriage isn’t going to last

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

Oh please, another chapter!

Sexy and well-paced story! You really did a great job of character development. There are so many ways this story could continue, I sure hope it does!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 1 year ago

Great story with good characters. I enjoyed the story and hope to read more

avp92117avp92117about 1 year ago

The prude wife Nancy, who has shown up in many recent stories, is not a favorite of mine. Reminds me too much of reality.

Nice setup with the lease.

My two cents

JSA69JSA6912 months ago

Good one, all the way through. Thanks!

XTmRdXTmRd10 months ago

I m worn out. Way too much sex for one week. He will be limp or week. I think you hit every fantasy.

DuncanitaDuncanita10 months ago

This could/should have SO much MORE chapters... dealing with the kids, daily ops, more seductive old(er) women and all that stuff...

Read1325Read13257 months ago

Hope you continue the story.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Nope, nope, nope...no more!! Unless you intend on having an editor, or doing the proof-reading yourself. The whole premise of the story is fantastic, yet loses a lot in the confusing missing words/changes in names, etc.

Four (4) Stars...almost a three, except the hotness kept it up!!

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

Please another chapter! So many threads to follow here.

Cheers

SAGE

CignalCignal4 months ago

This story needs a sequel. Too many open treads. He getting used to her having sex in front of him, and her getting used to him having sex in front of her. Their children working into the ranch, especially since they are adults. I can see them making changes at the resort to have family's on site somewhere, improve the benefits for the employees, like daycare, etc. to allow single family moms to keep their children and still work there. I can see some other scenes with the customers, possessive, shy, rich arrogant, etc. Then there is the opposite, good customers that become friends. Other scenes could be friends and relatives finding out and 'stopping by'. There is enough for another series, please.

AmbsRA57AmbsRA57about 2 months ago

When does the second half if this series debut?

MedievalmontanaMedievalmontanaabout 2 months ago

I hope this story continues. The world created here has so many possibilities. Absolutely love this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES